Are the dildos for her?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

Are the dildos for her?

Does she enjoy penetration with dildo?
28%
Do you enjoy watching the dildo drag across her lips
11%
Do you enjoy watching it penetrate her
52%
Do you enjoy being penetrated(for her)
9%

Total votes: 82

Planetony
Virgin

Are the dildos for her?

Unread post by Planetony » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:30 am

I enjoy using dildo on her both dragging her lips and penetration

JR1966
Trainable

Re: Are the dildos for her?

Unread post by JR1966 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:44 pm

She likes penetration, rubbing it on her clit, and I enjoy watching it all!

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:22 pm

I think we both enjoy it. She enjoys the penetration, different sensations, extra play.

I enjoy the visual and seeing her response to something different.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:43 am

My wife enjoys rubbing the tip of my cock or a dildo on her clit to get herself off. Although I love to watch her take either of our dildos, which are much larger than me, penetration is done with an extension we got from Blissful Creations.
What is more is that she likes to tease me with some SPH and I love it.

Aeiou21
Prepubescent

Unread post by Aeiou21 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:31 am

I can't get my wife into dildos

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:36 am

Welcome to the forum Aeiou21.

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:19 am

CuriousHusband91941 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:43 am
My wife enjoys rubbing the tip of my cock or a dildo on her clit to get herself off. Although I love to watch her take either of our dildos, which are much larger than me, penetration is done with an extension we got from Blissful Creations.
What is more is that she likes to tease me with some SPH and I love it.
Any pics to share?

GlasgowWannabe
Prepubescent

Unread post by GlasgowWannabe » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:49 am

I’d got my wife a 7 inch dildo but was unsure of how into she’d be. Needn’t have worried!

Loves me fucking her with it when she’s using her wand. Last time I was asking her if she liked a bigger cock than mine fucking her. She got really into that and was telling me to watch a bigger cock fucking her!

Her birthday was last week and decided to go up a size, got a big black 12 incher for her and hoping for it’s first run out tomorrow

Shantideva
Trainable

Unread post by Shantideva » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:01 pm

My wife never explicitly asks to use her dildo but she cums extremely hard when we use it. She is typically on her back, one hand playing with her clit and her other hand jerking me off into her mouth while I fuck her with the dildo. When she gets close she sort of locks up and forgets about my cock in her mouth and damn near breaks my wrist with her thick thighs closing down on my forearm.

A couple of times now I've licked her clit while I fuck her with the dildo, and then after she cums I give it to her to clean her juices off of while I take my turn on her pussy. It's become a regular part of our rotation; probably one in four times or so we use it.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:00 am

GlasgowWannabe wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:49 am
I’d got my wife a 7 inch dildo but was unsure of how into she’d be. Needn’t have worried!

Loves me fucking her with it when she’s using her wand. Last time I was asking her if she liked a bigger cock than mine fucking her. She got really into that and was telling me to watch a bigger cock fucking her!

Her birthday was last week and decided to go up a size, got a big black 12 incher for her and hoping for it’s first run out tomorrow
How’d she enjoy the seminal session with that 12” bbc one?

Freddy314
Virgin

Unread post by Freddy314 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:11 am

I offered to buy one for my wife, and she didn't object. She didn't want to make any suggestions, wanted me to pick it out. I asked her white or black? and she picked white. I bought a Hankey Rentman in small, which is 7 1/2" insertable, and pretty thick. When she saw it, she didn't think it would ever fit. Initially she liked the girth, but could only take about 2/3 of it. After a few tries, she was taking all of it, and enjoying the feeling. She doesn't like to use it on herself, but wants me to. It's pretty hot to see it standing on the nightstand afterward, knowing that "Jamie" (from the show Outlander) was hitting spots I can't.
Last edited by Freddy314 on Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PamPlenty
Virgin

Unread post by PamPlenty » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:15 pm

We fantasize of sharing with other guys and often use our collection during sex, we have several that range in size from both smaller to bigger, most of them realistic and ranging from white to black in color. I'll often lick her pussy as I fuck her with a dildo, which usually gets her a big orgasm, then I fuck her hot used pussy.
Let me know what you think.

Virgin

Unread post by 1999 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:36 am

Louise has a moderate sized “rabbit” style dildo that she uses often. We’ve never explicitly pretended it’s another guy, but when she fucks her dildo and can feel my cock, either in her hand or me jerking with her, it sends her over the edge much quicker, and I sometimes try and discretely engineer situations where it’s all about her and I don’t cum at all. The other night she was turned on in bed and I suggested she get her rabbit out. After she found it out of the drawer she whispered to me “look at me, I’m playing with two cocks”. She knows what turns me on!

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:44 am

My wife loves her realistic dildo. She brings it out to play with every time we play. She loves for me to fuck her with it, and will cum once I start telling her how I love watching a big cock fucking her. She was really against us playing with another guy or couple, and us bringing in a realistic dildo really moved us to making my fantasy a reality.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:48 am

My wife wants the real thing. When she was in bed with a previous boyfriend he wanted her to try
his ex-wife's dildo.

She said, You'd think she'd want it.

WhateverWhen
Prepubescent

Unread post by WhateverWhen » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:12 am

I bought my wife her first dildo a month or two ago and we've played with it a couple of times - she's really enjoyed it and it's been a great addition in the bedroom! She gave it a great masculine name and refers to it as 'him' when we play now. The most recent time she asked me afterwards what it was like seeing another cock inside her - I told her I thought it was really hot and she seemed to take that admission in her stride!

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:03 am

My ex hotwife was leary of having non organic material inside her pussy. We had a FeelDoe strap on dildo that was collecting dust (never used it for pegging) and one time I convinced her to let me penetrate her with it. As a backstory, her most intense orgasms were from vibe on her clit and my finger or cock in her pussy. So I was being pretty gentle with it but the visual of her labia moving to and fro to accommodate the dildo was one of the most erotic things I’ve ever seen. She came very hard.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Cuckedbydildo
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckedbydildo » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:29 am

Freddy314 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:11 am
I offered to buy one for my wife, and she didn't object. She didn't want to make any suggestions, wanted me to pick it out. I asked her white or black? and she picked white. I bought a Hankey Rentman in small, which is 7 1/2" insertable, and pretty thick. When she saw it, she didn't think it would ever fit. Initially she liked the girth, but could only take about 2/3 of it. After a few tries, she was taking all of it, and enjoying the feeling. She doesn't like to use it on herself, but wants me to. It's pretty hot to see it standing on the nightstand afterward, knowing that "Jamie" (from the show Outlander) was hitting spots I can't.
This sounds like my wife. Are we married to the same woman? 😂

I love watching my wife getting fucked by one of her dildos during sex. She only ever has screaming orgasms with “John” or “Tyrone” and then gets bossy and tells me I better fuck her hard right now!

One time she made the comment that she thinks I might love using toys on her more than she loves being on the receiving end 😂

Freddy314
Virgin

Unread post by Freddy314 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:33 am

It would be hot if we were!

I do like watching her take it!

If I had to do it again. I would probably have bought her the black one.

johnricke
Prepubescent

Unread post by johnricke » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:53 am

Aeiou21 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:31 am
I can't get my wife into dildos
I'm in the same position. She just doesn't like the feel of them. She enjoys the idea of replacing me with one but the reality just doesn't seem to work out.

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:54 am

Have you tried warming it up ? I have found hat the little extra bit of reality mnakes a huge difference

n8217n

Unread post by n8217n » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:41 am

They were my idea as she is very shy about sex and will never ask for or suggest anything.I have concluded that she just doesn't want to hurt my feelings.There are now three of them in my tool box of varying sizes from roughly 1.5 to just over 2 inches in width.The big one is 10.5 inches overall and weighs about 2 pounds of dual density silicone.They are all dual density silicone and extremely life like.

She initially said she would never do the big one again but I surprised her with it the other day after warming her up for a while with the other two and myself and she did not object.She takes it now without complaint but when she has had enough of the "boys"
I respect her wishes as she claims they make her sore.Yes,we use lots of lube.Despite her shyness I can tell that she does enjoy it and it has revved up her libido noticeably although she would Never admit it.

My recommendation is to try them if you have never used one but be sure to open her up slowly with different sizes before exposing her to a truly man size one.