As a Wannabe are you willing to eat another man’s creampie out of her pussy?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
dcdb
Experienced

Re: As a Wannabe are you willing to eat another man’s creampie out of her pussy?

Unread post by dcdb » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:14 am

Letterhead wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:46 pm
Not interested at all, tbh.
I would have said the same not too many years ago. Then one thing led to another, and here I am practicing for the possibility of doing it by cleaning her up every time we have made love going on 5 years or so. Once I got over the hump with her encouraging me to clean up it is now automatic, expected. It is such a turn on knowing I have to do it. If it ever happens I am now more than ready. And for me, it's all about her, she turns me on, I could care less who came in her, it's more about what she did to enjoy herself, she's my queen.
With her help, I clean up every time.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38053

PaNic
Player

Re: As a Wannabe are you willing to eat another man’s creampie out of her pussy?

Unread post by PaNic » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:07 am

My initial response to the idea is YUCK!
But, if she ever agreed to Hotwife I’d be game for pretty much anything that turned her on.

I love eating her pussy, and did try out licking my own out her a couple of times, as long as I get down there quickly after cumming (before disgust reaction kicks in) it was quite a turn on imagining she’d just fucked someone else! And, more importantly, it definitely turned her on, which got me hard again and ready for seconds. Which was very nice!!!
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

Fapster69
Virgin

Unread post by Fapster69 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:57 am

Absolutely not.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:00 am

I want to. I love eating my own cream pie and the idea of doing it while I am still horney is very exciting. it is the best way I know to show her you approve of her activities with other men and to assure your place in supporting her.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

i-wanna-be-a-cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by i-wanna-be-a-cuck » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:34 am

I wouldn't volunteer to do it, but if I was told to do it I would. I imagine a scenario where I just watched a bull cum in my wife and I haven't cum yet. I would feel so submissive to the bull and want to please my wife that I would do anything the bull tells me to do.

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:16 pm

I would LOVE to. I would want her to order me to do it. The thought of my submission in this act is the hottest part for me.

oldhat87
Prepubescent

Unread post by oldhat87 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:40 am

I wiuld do it, but only if she wanted it. Don't know if I would enjoy it, but I'd give it the ol' college try

Reinhold 1947
Virgin

Unread post by Reinhold 1947 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:46 am

Yes, absolutely. My wife has a date with her guy Friday afternoon and she will probably come home full of his cum. If she allows it I'll definitely have "dinner at the 'Y'."

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:41 am

It was not a big part of my fantasy life until we started having trouble conceiving... then it started to grow and grow. I have gone through lots of phases. I am a big, strong, handsome, and accomplished guy. I have won state championships in two very different sports, and have competed at a national level in two more. I make a lot of money, and I have a lot of degrees. Before I got married, I dated athletes, ballerinas, models, doctors, astrophysicists... By all measure, I was a pretty alpha guy. My cuckold fantasies started with me wanting to show off just how awesome my girlfriends/wife was. Then I married a fantastic woman, and gave her everything I could. My fantasy shifted to giving her one thing I could not... New relationship energy... butterflies of someone new. My fantasy stayed that way for years (and my first wife fulfilled our fantasy regularly). We did not start trying to get pregnant until she was close to 35. We ultimately had two lovely kids, but it took the help of IVF. During those years, cum started to be central to my fantasy. It was mostly her that had trouble getting pregnant, but I also had a bit of low sperm count. She fucked some carefully chosen studs bareback while we were in the process of IVF, and it was a thirill for both of us.

When I met Lil, we were participating in male dominated activities. She was not classically beautiful, but had a strong little gymnast type body, and she was always smiling, laughing, flirting, and sassing. Guys could not keep their eyes off her. She pretended not to notice, and pretended she was "one of the guys." When we would get back all sweaty from an activity, she would change her shirt right in front of the guys, just like she was a guy. She was also always cheerleading the group, and she touched people a lot. While we were dating and before we dated exclusively, she was also fucking a lot. I often dropped by in the morning for a quick fuck on my way to work. The hottest I got was when I could feel a load from her date the previous night when I plunged into her. That kind of "sealed the deal" on my cum fixation.

I am finally starting to pay the piper on years of high impact sports. I limp, I walk hunched over, and I am in 24/7 x 365 pain (My history includes breaking my back, pelvis, and all the long bones in my arms and legs. My eyes point different directions like Troy Aikman from all my concussions). As I age, I am needing more and more replacement parts in my body. I no longer feel "alpha." and if Lil was not the king-maker in our group, I would no longer be leader of our pack. Over the past few years, my fantasies have turned towards humiliation. I fantasize a lot about the guys in our pack knowing I eat their cum from Lil's pussy.

Unfortunately, it is mostly fantasy now. Lil is pretty reluctant to even role-play my fantasies. She does not look back fondly on her wild fucking days, and says she was looking for something, and she found it with me. Every once in a while, she breaks out and does something crazy, but even when she does, she does not want to tell me about it. So here I am, married to a woman who could be a perfect hotwife, and I am just a wannabe/has been :-P

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:05 pm

I personally think it's pretty hot, I can't see a more obvious way of showing her that I accept and support her seeking sexual pleasure with other men. I'm not interested in the humiliation aspects of cuckolding however, so I'd need to have the conversation with my wife first that it wouldn't make her think of me in any diminished capacity. As long as we're both on the same wavelength about it, then certainly I'm sure we'd both enjoy it.

gingham
Virgin

Unread post by gingham » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:06 pm

Certainly, if it pleased my lady!
My wife and I have long fantasized about sharing each other. Want to see her be desired by others and experience many different cocks. Haven't done anything yet, but waiting for the perfect situation (safe, discreet, not connected to our normal lives).

marriedman50
Trainable

Unread post by marriedman50 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:25 pm

I would love to do that, but I would want to make sure she wanted me to do it too - part of me would worry that she'd lose respect for me watching me licking up another man's cum from her.

DCaftermath
Virgin

Unread post by DCaftermath » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:29 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:41 am
It was not a big part of my fantasy life until we started having trouble conceiving... then it started to grow and grow. I have gone through lots of phases. I am a big, strong, handsome, and accomplished guy. I have won state championships in two very different sports, and have competed at a national level in two more. I make a lot of money, and I have a lot of degrees. Before I got married, I dated athletes, ballerinas, models, doctors, astrophysicists... By all measure, I was a pretty alpha guy. My cuckold fantasies started with me wanting to show off just how awesome my girlfriends/wife was. Then I married a fantastic woman, and gave her everything I could. My fantasy shifted to giving her one thing I could not... New relationship energy... butterflies of someone new. My fantasy stayed that way for years (and my first wife fulfilled our fantasy regularly). We did not start trying to get pregnant until she was close to 35. We ultimately had two lovely kids, but it took the help of IVF. During those years, cum started to be central to my fantasy. It was mostly her that had trouble getting pregnant, but I also had a bit of low sperm count. She fucked some carefully chosen studs bareback while we were in the process of IVF, and it was a thirill for both of us.

When I met Lil, we were participating in male dominated activities. She was not classically beautiful, but had a strong little gymnast type body, and she was always smiling, laughing, flirting, and sassing. Guys could not keep their eyes off her. She pretended not to notice, and pretended she was "one of the guys." When we would get back all sweaty from an activity, she would change her shirt right in front of the guys, just like she was a guy. She was also always cheerleading the group, and she touched people a lot. While we were dating and before we dated exclusively, she was also fucking a lot. I often dropped by in the morning for a quick fuck on my way to work. The hottest I got was when I could feel a load from her date the previous night when I plunged into her. That kind of "sealed the deal" on my cum fixation.

I am finally starting to pay the piper on years of high impact sports. I limp, I walk hunched over, and I am in 24/7 x 365 pain (My history includes breaking my back, pelvis, and all the long bones in my arms and legs. My eyes point different directions like Troy Aikman from all my concussions). As I age, I am needing more and more replacement parts in my body. I no longer feel "alpha." and if Lil was not the king-maker in our group, I would no longer be leader of our pack. Over the past few years, my fantasies have turned towards humiliation. I fantasize a lot about the guys in our pack knowing I eat their cum from Lil's pussy.

Unfortunately, it is mostly fantasy now. Lil is pretty reluctant to even role-play my fantasies. She does not look back fondly on her wild fucking days, and says she was looking for something, and she found it with me. Every once in a while, she breaks out and does something crazy, but even when she does, she does not want to tell me about it. So here I am, married to a woman who could be a perfect hotwife, and I am just a wannabe/has been :-P
This story/account was nicely written. I am not the alpha type but otherwise see a lot of parallels in my life with my wife. You indeed had some experience during the time your wife wanted to conceive, and I have had smatterings in our 23 year marriage where my wife fucked others.

There was one time, the only time she went solo that prior to her date I paid for her hair and nails and helped her dress. I drove her to a meeting place 25 minutes away. She returned in the wee hours of the morning totally disheveled. Immediately after our embrace at the door she told me the condom had broke the last time. They had fallen asleep after going two rounds. So the last one and the one that had broken free was just some 45 minutes prior. We went straight to bed, and I went straight down on her. It was nothing I have ever thought much about and if I had I would have found it disgusting. But I hadn’t even jerked off, I was raring to go. Having her back was exhilarating, her condition was intoxicating. When I got my face between her legs I don’t recall a time she ever had opened herself to that degree. I knew she was not turned off by it. It was not gross at all. Maybe the 45 minutes had give their juices to mix well? I don’t know but as messy as her pussy was there was nothing revolting about it.

I would never do this during a mfm, not happening, but if she ever would come home with her pussy full again not a team of horses would keep me away.