Maybe she’s found a friend?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
JR1966
Trainable

Maybe she’s found a friend?

Post by JR1966 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:54 am

I placed a similar post in another forum with limited responses so I’m think I was in the wrong area. I’ll post this here and make it a bit shorter, not a lot but some.

My wife knows about my fantasy of her and a younger guy. I first brought it up probably 3 years ago maybe. Originally I thought it was longer but after thinking about it I don’t think it was over 3 years ago really.

She was at first a definite NO never gonna happen and when I did bring it up and would sigh as in a disgusted sigh. But she finally stopped that and doesn’t say anything anymore. She definitely knows how much it turns me on and makes me cum really quickly.

So fast forward after to a couple weeks ago. She had shoulder surgery and is now doing PT. After her first session she comes home and tells me about her PT guy and saying he’s about our younger daughters age and how perfect he would have been for her (she has a serious BF). Because he likes all the things we like. Music, college basketball, kayaking, fishing etc. Tells me he lives along in a cabin on a small acreage etc etc. She’s telling me all this in a very exited voice and just overall happy.

So the next session she has she tells me that he’s not in his 20s but he is 37. Still very happy to tell me all of this. They talk kayaking, fishing and I don’t know what all else. So I tell her they should exchange numbers because he likes to kayak a certain slow moving river and she’s never been on that one and she likes this faster moving river and he’s kind of intimidated by that.

A few days later she comes home and I ask her if she got his number and she says no. The next session I mention to get his number and she says “I don’t want it to look like I’m coming on to him”. So I mention that if he’s as shy as you say he may never ask you to go kayaking. She did tell him that if he ever wants to get on the faster moving river to get ahold of her. I didn’t ask what his response was. We’ve talked more about him and her sessions with him and each time she talks more about him than just what I asked about and seems to enjoy talking about him.

She sees him twice a week and has a few more weeks of PT to do. Should I leave this lay where it is and if she gets his number she does and if not then ok? I don’t wanna push it at all.

What’s everyone’s thoughts about this? Do you think she has an interest in him? I know you don’t know her but what’s it sound like to everyone? Knowing she knows I want her to have male friend and everything and even one to be close with.

Do you think she’s been looking for the right guy all this time ?

A little longer read than I wanted, sorry about that.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Re: Maybe she’s found a friend?

Post by aztd » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:04 am

Probably has some interest.
Doesn't mean she would do him.
Go slow maybe mention during sex. Maybe mention a fictitious guy a bar pickup someone she met in a social event. Then she responds positive that mention a real person. But my wife lunch I mentioned a real person she told me no way and kind of ruined the session. Go slow Journey can be held a ride within

Pufferfish
Player

Post by Pufferfish » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:02 am

My 2 cents is as follows:
She's flirting with the idea, and probably enjoying flirting with him. Most likely nothing will come of it, but this is where you need to let her play with the idea herself, and let her dip her toe in and begin to fantasize about it. You've already suggested to get his number, hounding her about it and encouraging it further is only going to irritate her and blow up in your face. So keep that yapper shut.

At best, tell her that you've enjoyed seeing her get excited about this younger guy, and talk about how you think about what it could develop into, and just play with the fantasy with her. Tell her some things you've been thinking about her doing and get her imagination running wild with those scenarios now that she might have a certain guy in mind. That is a good stage to be at and should really be your only goal at this time. Once she's comfortable with that she may begin to play around with the idea of pushing her boundaries. But pushing those boundaries for her is only going to backfire on you.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

JR1966
Trainable

Post by JR1966 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:40 am

Great to see a response like this! I’ve told her my fantasies but not necessarily with him. So she knows for sure.

I’ll keep my yapper shut now and let it develop if it does. If it doesn’t it’s ok.

Thanks for the great advice and great read. Exactly what I wanted to hear and read.

philxxo
Pervert

Post by philxxo » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:50 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:02 am
My 2 cents is as follows:
She's flirting with the idea, and probably enjoying flirting with him. Most likely nothing will come of it, but this is where you need to let her play with the idea herself, and let her dip her toe in and begin to fantasize about it. You've already suggested to get his number, hounding her about it and encouraging it further is only going to irritate her and blow up in your face. So keep that yapper shut.

At best, tell her that you've enjoyed seeing her get excited about this younger guy, and talk about how you think about what it could develop into, and just play with the fantasy with her. Tell her some things you've been thinking about her doing and get her imagination running wild with those scenarios now that she might have a certain guy in mind. That is a good stage to be at and should really be your only goal at this time. Once she's comfortable with that she may begin to play around with the idea of pushing her boundaries. But pushing those boundaries for her is only going to backfire on you.
This is sage advice. Don't push. I wouldn't even bring it up at all. Just listen to her talk about him and be supportive. Do not show even the slightest hint of jealousy. If she asks your advice then encourage things which would bring them closer. If the right guy shows up sometimes things happen. Maybe this is the right guy. Just let things develop naturally.

JR1966
Trainable

Post by JR1966 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:53 am

Thanks! I’ll do just that for sure. Really if nothing else it would be hot if they became nothing but good friends. I could let my mind wander that way as well.