The first time…

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Justaregularguy
Trainable

The first time…

Unread post by Justaregularguy » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:03 pm

What would everybody want for the first time?

I’d want to see it and watch my wife but she would prefer to be alone if it happened… how about others?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: The first time…

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:22 pm

Justaregularguy wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:03 pm

I’d want to see it and watch my wife but she would prefer to be alone if it happened… how about others?
Initially I was like you, wanting to see it, watch and hopefully be a part of it somehow.

Our fantasy guy thus far is her previous fuck buddy, so I feel very comfortable that they have a fun safe bond that doesn't threaten our marriage.

I prefer for her to do it on her own and surprise me after.
Having her say "guess what I did" and then blow my mind.

I think the sex as she tells me will be beyond anything I've experienced before.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:25 am

I would like to watch and participate (MFM), but Cecil says she isn't interested in that. I have seen her with others when we would same room swing, so I have an idea of what she is like during sex, but my attention at those times was focused on my swing partner.

She pulled a reverse n me on my birthday this past year...she had 2 other ladies and herself play with me all together, and the girls, while not physically playing with each other, all watched me with the others.

Cenk602
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cenk602 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:00 am

Justaregularguy wrote:

same here. I would like to assist her. but she says that I would never knew when she is on it.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:03 pm

Just like when you first talk to your wife about it, and they say "it'll probably never actually happen" or "need time to think about it". It's not usually that they don't want to do it, but they're scared about it. Especially for being watched, it's a fear of what will happen afterwards or that your reaction will be different than you think. They're more scared of your reaction, or being nervous about it, than actually doing it.

I wanted to watch, in particularly the first time. It's like losing her virginity again, the first time only happens once and I wanted to see it. My wife was very nervous and wasn't particularly comfortable with me being there watching. But she set aside her discomfort and then realized it wasn't so bad that I was there and she actually likes it. It's one of those things that because it makes her uncomfortable at first so she's scared to try it. If you don't encourage or ask her to do it anyway, she'll choose never to do it. So it's one of those things that if it's important to you, you have to encourage it, or it'll never happen.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:30 am

Justaregularguy wrote:

My first time already happened, but how I would have PREFERRED it to happen (he he)

I've always had this really strong fantasy about traveling with my wife to a resort type area and being cucked hard, like, nothing I can do but play with myself in our hotel room as she's gone for the evening.

I had this fantasy way back when we honeymooned in Spain in the 90's (it was a much scarier and vague notion at the time).

Maybe 15 years later we are in Maui with our then elementary age kids. I sleep in one morning and come down to the pool to find my wife happily chatting in a lounger with this other guy. Now the thing is, my wife is from Europe. And this guy is also from her country. So I meet them and he sort of glommed on to us for two days as he had a kid our kid's age also. I knew he wanted to fuck her. It was as obvious as me having five fingers on my hand. By day two I was having heavy fantasies of her taking a little afternoon break with him while I watched the kids. For various reasons (most especially my wife knows my fantasy, but really kind of hates it as an actual pillow talk thing - I've learned the idea of an actual secret affair is much more hot and acceptable for her) I never brought it up, although I did point out he liked her. She just shook her head like I'm seeing things with my fantasy in my head. So nothing happens, but we all trade emails and after we get home, she gets an email from him asking if if she wants to meet him in Vegas. She laughs and shows me. "I guess you were right". Ha ha. (no she had no interest in Vegas and I was also cool to that idea, but if she had WANTED it to happen I would have happily said yes). Of course by then I confessed I wished she did it in Hawaii but she just chalked it up to me and my crazy thoughts.

So anyway, yeah, go on vacation. Guy chats up my wife. She really likes him. I don't interfere, she gets his fat XXXX cock in my wife's tight XXXX pussy like it was meant to be before she met me, while I can do nothing but spank my American dick and wonder. That's my ultimate first (or anytime) fantasy.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:50 am

A great first time for me is where I know the other man as an acquaintance as opposed to a good friend or stranger. Add in some kind of rival, such as coworker, boss, neighbor, handyman, some reason not to like him, not hate, but what ever can add to the grist of 'got ya'.

To me the erotic part is the fact that the other man now has something over on me, plus maybe he did it better? especially as it was a thrill to the wife being w/a new cock. maybe he thinks he can come back again? or just think yeah that husband has an easy one on his hands.

Among various fantasies for the 'first time', I'll offer something close to what could be
possible.

He was my boss before I met Jennifer, however I did have a pretty girlfriend then too, so he was as most males were, envious of my luck.

John is an ordinary looking fellow, no ladies man in looks or personality, or so I thought. His wife, a nice person, and she is a plain, small. flat chested girl, hey maybe a wild cat in the sack, but physically Jennifer compares like a Playboy centerfold.

(incidentally as a young woman, Jennifer always wanted to be a Playboy centerfold. naturally she wasn't pursuing it, but it shows the mindset of being a good girl, but wouldn't mind if she had the chance.)

John is stocky and hairy chested and keeps in shape, whereas I'm the tall slender type. I'm the star athlete on the sports teams we are both on, he is the regular player.

She has a 'like him' attitude w/him. That is, she's never said anything negative about his looks or personality. Through our naughty stories about my sports teams or role playing, I've tried to use his name, and others, in the story to make her hotter and maybe get a horny at the moment confession of yes I'd like to fuck that guy.

But as a good wife, she hasn't gone that far, or maybe I should say smart girl, she doesn't want to get in trouble as maybe I'll get mad about it? which I wouldn't. (though she does get hotter w/certain names). We know several Johns as one can imagine, it being a popular name, so
it's easy to use as she's not committing to anyone specific.

When some coworker would get married, it was tradition for all the guys to take him to a strip club. There I learned John had a 'ways of the world' about him. Once a pretty curly haired blonde stripper sat between us. Fantastic tan thighs! She was barely dressed and we knew she was there to socialize but mainly to get us to spend more money. I was trying to
think of something to say, mostly dumb things, Gee what's your favorite color ? While he was putting a great smooth talk on her. She also had a way of touching our thighs that whew gave me an instant hard on. I'm sure it was well practiced and within the rules of what she was allowed to do.

John proceeded to try to make a date w/her that night, and I think there was an undercurrent of money involved for encouragement, she ended up telling him a dance club she frequented on certain nights and that if he was still interested to meet her there. ( Jennifer had told me she went to the same dance club during her 'clubbing' days).

I fantasized plenty about the stripper and a few months later I asked him if he ever met w/her and he said I'll never tell ! so yes he was married and maybe protecting his status, but boy I sure wanted to know.

After a time we worked in different departments but we still interacted w/each other and then we still played on the same sports teams. One team was coed, where Jennifer also played, as well as his wife at times, so we had a lot of social interaction, as what happens after every ballgame, well you sit around and drink beer !

Also at coed softball, there was always plenty of sex 'in the air'. Half the teams are girls of course, it's Texas, we wear the least possible clothing in the hot weather when playing. Half the fun is checking out the girls on the other teams and there are some beauties. The umpire behind the plate, where there is a girl catcher he is standing behind the whole game, often has a great day looking over the girl from his vantage point.

Sometimes the ump would even comment to me about a girl or two, you know observations between guys. One time he said something about Jennifer, not knowing she was my wife.

Once after a one of our games, where drinking beer is really the pastime, there was a sexy conversation with our group about college days and i was surprised to hear Jen say 'I wasnt easy I was fast'. that got John's attention. He'd said 'That's the way to be!'

I saw he made a mental note of that. I sure wondered what he thought about that !

At one of these sessions John had said he was going to be near her work one day and if she would like to go to lunch?

So that was not necessarily a pass, but knowing men..

Another time, he asked her to lunch right in front of me, so he wasn't hiding it, but then again was he being bold? or since it was in front of me, trying to act like it was innocent? Showing me my place?

Later, I asked her if he was up to something? She said she wasn't sure. (so she had suspicions too!)

All that has really happened, my fantasy first time would be an extension of it. I do miss a game now and then for business trips. Ideally though, I'd get to watch what happens from a hidden place.

After a game and a few more than usual beers, most everyone has drifted home. Exboss John gets Jennifer talking more about sex bringing forth some of the sexual tension from previous
chats. He gets her to talk about her single days before me, a few one night stands, a 'little' promiscuity, then what was the wildest thing she did? both their juices are flowing by now.

He gives her a ride home, where he talks himself inside for one more beer, and on our couch he's saying, don't worry your husband won't know about this.

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:35 am

Our first time already happened. She was alone out of town at her high school reunion. She knew my fantasy and had my permission and encouragement.

I never wanted to be present and think I still don’t. While I LOVED that it happened, I’m not sure I could have handled being present. I want the guy to be real and very good in bed (he was) but I don’t think I want to meet him. I realize this is not possible with acquaintances, and she has unlimited permission to fuck anyone. I did look at the guy’s very limited Facebook page after the fact. It made me feel a little strange knowing I was looking at a guy who fucked my wife.

Sometimes when we are out at a restaurant and see a virile looking guy in her age vicinity I start thinking of him fucking my wife, and strangely I kind of don’t like it. But if she came home one day and told me of fucking this great guy she met that afternoon, I’d be out of my mind thrilled and turned on! Likewise even if it was someone I knew.

Kind of strange when I think about it.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:30 am

Bobs52 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:35 am
Our first time already happened. She was alone out of town at her high school reunion. She knew my fantasy and had my permission and encouragement.

I never wanted to be present and think I still don’t. While I LOVED that it happened, I’m not sure I could have handled being present. I want the guy to be real and very good in bed (he was) but I don’t think I want to meet him. I realize this is not possible with acquaintances, and she has unlimited permission to fuck anyone. I did look at the guy’s very limited Facebook page after the fact. It made me feel a little strange knowing I was looking at a guy who fucked my wife.

Sometimes when we are out at a restaurant and see a virile looking guy in her age vicinity I start thinking of him fucking my wife, and strangely I kind of don’t like it. But if she came home one day and told me of fucking this great guy she met that afternoon, I’d be out of my mind thrilled and turned on! Likewise even if it was someone I knew.

Kind of strange when I think about it.
Nothing strange about it. Once went to a bar/club with my wife, just us, and when she'd dance with another guy it was AWFUL. Nothing erotic about it. But if she had gone and done it and then told me? Bliss. Some people need to be there, and out of curiosity I would WANT to be there, but I'd probably ruin it, say the wrong things, act like a baby. It's better if I'm simply "in my place".