Female bulls?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
cagedview
Prepubescent

Female bulls?

Unread post by cagedview » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:23 pm

Hey all, I’m new here. I’m very curious about starting all of this but I’m wondering if anyone has experience with female bulls? My wife may be more open to the idea if she sleeps around with women instead. She is attracted to both men and women but feels more comfortable and is more attracted to women. Thank you for your help.

leggysman
Pervert

Re: Female bulls?

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:52 am

cagedview wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:23 pm
Hey all, I’m new here. I’m very curious about starting all of this but I’m wondering if anyone has experience with female bulls? My wife may be more open to the idea if she sleeps around with women instead. She is attracted to both men and women but feels more comfortable and is more attracted to women. Thank you for your help.
"female bulls" made me smile.

(I imagine you could find several women that call themselves 'bulls' at the nearest lesbian biker bar :lol: )

But seriously, if your wife wants to sleep with women, and you want her to, then she should! She wouldn't be the first, so it's not uncharted territory.

Maybe don't search for "female bulls" and just search for gay/bi women instead.

OTOH if you want to watch or be involved, what you're searching for is called a "unicorn" :P
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

cagedview
Prepubescent

Unread post by cagedview » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:41 am

I won’t lie typing it out felt silly considering we raise livestock, just wasn’t sure if there was a specific name for women who are “bulls” in the scene. Thank you for your advice though I will post in a section like that. I personally would love to watch but that’s not exactly what I’m looking for. I’d rather her have her fun as comfortable as she can be and if that means me not being around so be it.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:52 pm

cagedview wrote:
CV - Now does this mean she has to use a strap on to qualify? :shock: :lol: :lol:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:02 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:52 am
cagedview wrote:
"female bulls" made me smile.

(I imagine you could find several women that call themselves 'bulls' at the nearest lesbian biker bar :lol: )

But seriously, if your wife wants to sleep with women, and you want her to, then she should! She wouldn't be the first, so it's not uncharted territory.

Maybe don't search for "female bulls" and just search for gay/bi women instead.

OTOH if you want to watch or be involved, what you're searching for is called a "unicorn" :P
That also sort of made me think of male cows :lol: