Wannabe mentor/bull fetish?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
KasoBon
Virgin

Wannabe mentor/bull fetish?

Unread post by KasoBon » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:21 pm

For the longest time, I’ve had a particular fetish and I’d love to see if anyone is interested in chatting about it, or perhaps have similar fantasies like I do.

I guess I’m something called a candaulist - I get excitement out of showing my wife off, but I’m not so much into the sharing aspect. Perhaps a voyeur?

My ideal situation would be formulating a relationship with an older bull/man, someone about 10-15 years older than me. Not quite a father-son relationship, but more like a big brother/mentor. This person would learn every aspect of our intimate life, our sex life and would give me tips/control how I fuck my wife. Including the position, where I cum, how I cum, etc. it would basically be me fucking my wife under orders from another man.

My end goal is to knock her up, but I’d love for another man to join me and coach/mentor/watch/control as I go through that process. Anyone else like this? Would anyone be interested in this?

hubudig2
Experienced

Re: Wannabe mentor/bull fetish?

Unread post by hubudig2 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:01 am

I'd be potentially interested although I think I'm only 5 years older than you (I'm 35).
I already do this kind of thing except usually I'm mentoring people into a cuckolding dynamic.
I'm open to trying new things though and this sounds like something slightly different but similarly interesting.

Would your wife be aware of this dynamic/relationship?
Have you discussed it with her? What are her thoughts on it?
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

KasoBon
Virgin

Unread post by KasoBon » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:17 am

hubudig2 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:01 am
I'd be potentially interested although I think I'm only 5 years older than you (I'm 35).
I already do this kind of thing except usually I'm mentoring people into a cuckolding dynamic.
I'm open to trying new things though and this sounds like something slightly different but similarly interesting.

Would your wife be aware of this dynamic/relationship?
Have you discussed it with her? What are her thoughts on it?
Sure, we can try it. You’re a few years older than me, yes. At the beginning, likely not, however as time goes on and she hopefully gets pregnant, yes, she likely would. I think she’d find it naughty and hopefully we could get her to expand her horizons. Feel free to shoot me a private message.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:53 pm

Showing her off without her knowledge?
If you think she wouldn't have an issue with it why not just tell her?

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:29 pm

It sounds interesting. How old are you? Regardless I am quite a bit older than you for sure. I am late 50's.

KasoBon
Virgin

Unread post by KasoBon » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:47 am

philxxo wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:29 pm
It sounds interesting. How old are you? Regardless I am quite a bit older than you for sure. I am late 50's.
I am in my early thirties. If you’re interested, send me a private message.