Goals for 2024?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Re: Goals for 2024?

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:37 pm

My goal is just for my wife to participate in my fantasy and become more sexual.

Oral while teasing me about a fantasy encounter and my oral on her while she messages actual men online.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:05 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:06 am
Her number1 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:37 am
My goal is simply to be a better husband. While simple in concept, and it should be simple to execute, it is an internal battle every day with the warring factions of myself.
I'm curious as to that would entail for you, as a husband involved in the lifestyle.
Is this something you and your partner discuss, or just your ideas?

The same would involve me being not in the LS. LS or not, being a better husband (how she sees me) will garner more benefits for all.

typerope77
Prepubescent

Unread post by typerope77 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:34 pm

My goals for her:

1. Be her authentic and sexy self
2. Share spicy pics in the Hotties (whatever she is comfortable with)
3. Tell one of her friends about our fantasy (make it no longer between us)
4. Kiss and/or fondle another girl (she fantasizes about this often)
5. Go wild on vacation (topless pool or beach)

Justaregularguy
Trainable

Unread post by Justaregularguy » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:46 am

My goal is for my wife to have virtual / online sex over a webcam with another man.

wannabe72
Prepubescent

Unread post by wannabe72 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:57 pm

i have had this fantasy for a long time. A couple scenarios that might be possible:
1. Use a realistic dildo on her while she fantasizes it is someone else
2. We met a younger guy locally who really fit the bill at far as I am concerned. He was respectful of me and flirtatious with my wife. She seemed to enjoy the attention. The goal would be to see him again and encourage some baby steps toward hotwifing....somehow.
3. I got her to admit to a celebrity she was attracted to and would want to kiss on new years...not sure where that could lead as far as progress or how to encourage her.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:19 pm

HWHubbyHopeful wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:35 am
Hi! My wife has known for years I would mfm but thinks it would be overwhelming…she is reserved in bed but has so much potential, cums 3-4 times a session.

Anyway, my goal for 2024 is for her to use a different name in bed…I would be so turned on. Perhaps some role playing as well.

And yours?
I wish I could call this a goal but it's more of a wish. Anyway, I would love it if by mid 2024 my girlfriend started actively dating and by end of the year I would love it if she sat me down to telle that she has been exclusively dating one man for the last few weeks. This would be a man who she met months ago and essentially wanted to bring me up to date and thought that it would be appropriate to sit me down and tell me that she now has a boyfriend. She wants to discuss the matter, set rules and boundaries both for us as well as me respecting their relationship and finalizing the discussion with her planning a night where she brings him home for dinner to introduce us and make sure that we both are okay with her dating the two of us.

In one concise sentence. Goal is that by end of 2024 my girlfriend has a full time boyfriend and wants to introduce us.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:04 pm

To elaborate a bit more on my previous post regarding my goal. My goal would be for not only for my girlfriend to get herself a new boyfriend and tell me about him, but have the two of them explain their relationship during the meet and greet dinner.

Essentially the two of them tell me what they want out of their relationship, lay out the cards on the table, they ask me how I feel about certain things... We eventually all compromise and shake hands on our agreement, and there you have it. From that moment on my girlfriend has a boyfriend, she officially starts splitting her time between the two of us. I respect her time with him, he respects her time with me. He and I start becoming friends, and having her all to myself becomes a thing of the past. He starts coming over, I start seeing her more with him, sleeping over, doing the bf/gf thing with him.

Our relationship reaches new depths as she now has the two of us. Is that too much to ask for as a year 2024 goal?

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:25 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:04 pm
To elaborate a bit more on my previous post regarding my goal. My goal would be for not only for my girlfriend to get herself a new boyfriend and tell me about him, but have the two of them explain their relationship during the meet and greet dinner.

Essentially the two of them tell me what they want out of their relationship, lay out the cards on the table, they ask me how I feel about certain things... We eventually all compromise and shake hands on our agreement, and there you have it. From that moment on my girlfriend has a boyfriend, she officially starts splitting her time between the two of us. I respect her time with him, he respects her time with me. He and I start becoming friends, and having her all to myself becomes a thing of the past. He starts coming over, I start seeing her more with him, sleeping over, doing the bf/gf thing with him.

Our relationship reaches new depths as she now has the two of us. Is that too much to ask for as a year 2024 goal?
This seems like a very detailed and specific fantasy script you would like everyone to enact :P Perhaps try it with puppets first, do a performance, get feedback from your girlfriend, etc? :mrgreen:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:59 am

leggysman wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:25 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:04 pm

This seems like a very detailed and specific fantasy script you would like everyone to enact :P Perhaps try it with puppets first, do a performance, get feedback from your girlfriend, etc? :mrgreen:
It is indeed a vivid script isn't it? My brain always comes up with these very elaborate scenarios that I often wish would happen but know that it is merely a fantasy in my head and it will never happen the way I imagine it. One can dream so as long as you can differentiate dreams from reality and don't let it affect your present relationship.

HWHubbyHopeful
Player

Unread post by HWHubbyHopeful » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:09 pm

And how are the goals going??