The Christmas Revelation

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

The Christmas Revelation

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:40 pm

Having been a cuck in the past for almost a decade and craving to become one yet again, I thought of a fun and interesting way to find out you've become a cuck. Tell me what you think.

For Christmas, I would love to unwrap a present from my girlfriend which reveals some type of book. Upon full unwrapping, it is a photo book such as those ordered from Shutterfly, Google, or even Walgreens.

The book has a title on the front cover which gives you one hell of a hint that you might now be a cuck. Something subtle su h as "Welcome to the lifestyle" or "Embrace your new life" but there's no image on the cover.

As you open the book, the first page has a compilation of images/screen shots of her various dating platform profiles and the date of when she created her profiles, in other words of when she publicly made herself available and started searching.

The remaining of the photobook has a sequence of images all in chronological order showing pictures of herself getting ready for each and every date that she has gone on and some during her dates. Mind you that she did this all in secret but with your permission as previously discussed.

The outfits get hotter and pictures get racier until you start getting towards 3/4 into the book and the pictures start taking place no longer in public places but in someone's bedroom. You start seeing her in lingerie, in naughty underwear, and eventually pictures of her having sex.

Pictures are all taken by another man/men and include her giving oral and making eye contact , riding a man both facing the camera and one facing away, Her bent over and taking a man from behind, and the final one with a page with a handful of her spread on a bed and all of them with a creampie leaking out.

At the very end of the book she writes you a note
Telling you that she has been a hot GF/hot wife since the day after your most recent birthday, in other words telling you that you have been a cuck since then but wanted to gather lots of pics from your birthday all the way to Christmas just so that she could make this Christmas present photobook.

She confesses that has been actively dating the whole time and documenting it in great detail just to make a real special Christmas surprise for you. She confesses her body count and makes you aware that she has two regular lovers and that is why all the pictures take place in two bedrooms and two different men are seen. You learn that the men know about you and they were onboard with the photo book and picture ideas, she also tells you that both men are on board with letting you watch them taking her on their weekly sessions.

She closes with "Merry Christmas Cuckold, I love my new life and hope that you love watching me be your cuckoldress"

For fun: if your birthday is say in February or March, then your Chrismas present just revealed that you have been a cuckold for the last 9-10 months and didn't even know it. The whole time you just thought she was real horny but it was sloppy seconds all along!
If your birthday lands