She might be starting up finally

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
HamburgerChef
Prepubescent

She might be starting up finally

Unread post by HamburgerChef » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:57 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm gonna try and keep it short. We have been together since high school. My dream might soon come true, as my wife of 23 years has finally warmed up to the idea of becoming a Hotwife. She's known about my attraction to this fetish for about 4 years now but has always been the typical hot then cold about it. About three weeks ago that all changed.

I take a few meds that make it difficult for me to achieve orgasm lately. After a long session of trying everything to make me cum, and me begging her to be slutty, she finally said "here let me do this". She got up from me masturbating after an hour of sex and oral, furiously trying to cum, and got the large dildo I bought for her about 5 years ago. It is about twice my size and very realistic. I am above average on a good day but struggle with erections and orgasm. Anyhow, she gets the dildo, puts it on the side of the bed and starts to moan intensely immediately. I tell her to lay down and enjoy herself, and for the first time ever she actually starts to allow me to talk about the fantasy without recoiling.

I will post more later if you want to hear about it. I think she will go on a date soon.

PaNic
Player

Re: She might be starting up finally

Unread post by PaNic » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:48 pm

Please tell more... 😜
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:41 am

please share it all!!!!

Flint
Player

Unread post by Flint » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:55 pm

Would definitely love to hear more.

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:23 pm

HamburgerChef wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:57 pm
Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm gonna try and keep it short. We have been together since high school. My dream might soon come true, as my wife of 23 years has finally warmed up to the idea of becoming a Hotwife. She's known about my attraction to this fetish for about 4 years now but has always been the typical hot then cold about it. About three weeks ago that all changed.

I take a few meds that make it difficult for me to achieve orgasm lately. After a long session of trying everything to make me cum, and me begging her to be slutty, she finally said "here let me do this". She got up from me masturbating after an hour of sex and oral, furiously trying to cum, and got the large dildo I bought for her about 5 years ago. It is about twice my size and very realistic. I am above average on a good day but struggle with erections and orgasm. Anyhow, she gets the dildo, puts it on the side of the bed and starts to moan intensely immediately. I tell her to lay down and enjoy herself, and for the first time ever she actually starts to allow me to talk about the fantasy without recoiling.

I will post more later if you want to hear about it. I think she will go on a date soon.
We definitely would like to know about your progress.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:08 am

Definitely want to hear more. For us wannabes success is hard to come by, so we want to hear any tips for success!