wife surprised me with something

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
aztd
2 Bit Whore

Re: wife surprised me with something

Unread post by aztd » Thu May 09, 2024 3:41 pm

Going good

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri May 10, 2024 11:35 am

Recently we were out of town for the weekend at an event. She talked to many men and women freely. I had a watchful eye but expressed no jealousy. I think one of the women is most definitely bisexual. She was increasingly friendly and touchy with that woman. Makes me think. I think she is slowly testing boundaries, and looking for my reactions. I played it very cool.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed May 15, 2024 7:52 am

Off on another business trip. This time it's longer. Keeping my fingers crossed that a very handsome man will cross her path.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun May 19, 2024 4:47 pm

So, she is off on the business trip. I'm pretty sure not much is happening. She did say she is starting to feel horny though. I know she has had opportunity to talk to many people, men and women. I told her in the past I would not bring up sharing her anymore unless she does. So far she hasn't. Sometimes I am in fantasyland and she wants to know what I am thinking about, then I tell her. She usually just shuts it down quickly or gets mad. She also mentioned that my sexual performance lately has not been so good. No stamina. My sexual performance is declining lately for sure. We will see what she decides to do as it gets worse.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun May 19, 2024 4:58 pm

Has she expressed an interest in women before?

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun May 19, 2024 7:09 pm

Prior to me she had a MFF 3 some and tried to arrange another before her BF blocked it. I don't think she enjoys women, but she knows I would enjoy that.