Approaching second phase

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
MrMtl
Trainable

Approaching second phase

Unread post by MrMtl » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:22 am

Let me introduce myself here.

I’m MrMtl, 55 y/o from Montreal Canada region. My future wife is 42. We have been together for the past 7 years. I might do some mistake here in my spelling because English is not my primary language so sorry for that.

I found this site in 2019 and since, I’m practically every day reading different couple in many section. I found this site while I was on a business trip after a sexy FaceTime call with the live of my life. Let’s call her here MissMtl. We are very close and I we frequently say that we are soulmates and love each other very very much.

Our call was very sexual, like we are. She was using her dildo while watching her so far away. It trigger something that night, something that I found very erotic and sexual. I was so excited seeing her having pleasure from another cock. We are very open especially her on domination. We have many toys to play with. We are kinda switch in that domains. But I prefer submitting myself to her.

I read here that it’s sometimes preferable bringing this subject very slowly to your wife and that’s what I did. When i first told her that I found a page where real couple we telling there stories and explaining what it did to them, she said that she prefer herself exclusive to me and it’s kinda dangerous for the couple. She’s absolutely right on that, but many couples with a excellent communication between them have it worked out and found a new thing very exciting together.

After that conversation, I tough about it more and she’s right. Having someone else in your couple can conflicts many things.

I tried avoiding the subject will making love but I found that I was more excited while imagining my wife with another persons. Man or woman. Yes a woman because she openly said one time that she wish try having sex with a woman.

I’m trying giving you guys a better understanding of where we are here because I think that I will not stay long in the wannabe section :o

So since that first night, I bring the subject more often during sex and it gradually found it’s way to excited her very much. She never said that she wish that it will append one day until three weeks ago. What happened 3 weeks ago, well she was telling me about a guy who she’s working with who she finds him very good looking and it could be the one who she could be willing to try it. Then she look at me and said, (we never know) ! I was like (What did you just say !!!) she saw my jaw dropped and she kiss me. That’s where I said oookkkay maybe we should talk about it. She was going to fast now. While reading many stories here, many couples write down some rules for them to prevent any derailment.

If we embarked this lifestyle, I want it that we do it together and have fun together and being truthful to eachother. No secrets.

I’m creating this topics here because I hope to received different advice so we will be able to found our way. Also because I think it will happens soon. She bought me a cage two years ago and when I put it on, she became excited immediately. She never thought that it was gonna do that to her. We are not playing much with it but last night, she told me that next week November 24, she might ask me to put it on, I told her why the 24 ? She told me that it’s her Christmas party on that day where she work. I became hard immediately and she felt it and told me, (I new it).

That’s about it for now. Sorry it maybe a long post but I felt it might be better giving you first a little bit about us.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Re: Approaching second phase

Unread post by aztd » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:53 am

May you do what is good for you.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:39 pm

The main thing is to talk openly about it away from the bedroom.
Listen to each other. Trust each other. Don't set rigid rules. Remember she probably won't do things just as you picture them in your head, she'll have her own ideas too.

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:53 pm

sounds like she may want to play at the company Christmas party with the coworker she likes. Are you ready for that?

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:23 am

Well good Morning everyone. Thanks for all the comments here.

After all this time reading so many stories, I’m at the phase where I feel pretty ready to go and try that lifestyle but like Famrgirl said, I’ll never push her in that direction. The way I see it, it’ something that WE want to do not just one of us.

But for the last month when we were having sex, many times it was coming from her. What I mean here is that while kissing and getting into it, she said (kleen me because I was bad today, my lover came in me). I was (WHAt !!!) and I could see that she was wetter that usual. So I kind of make 2+2 here. And the day after she was the one saying, (wow that was good yesterday). So I think that yes she start feeling excited about all this. But yes there’s a but, it could only be just for putting ourself into this kinky feeling just to have fun together and I will respect her all the way for that.

But I’m feeling that it’s going faster into her head also and I also feel that she know’s I’m open for it so she can go for it.

Next Wednesday, it’s a night where we have nothing into our agenda and we will be alone, her kids will be at there father er for te week so I think it’s gona be a good time to open the discussion and set tables just in case Friday night become the night where everything start.

Thanks again for your comments and suggestion.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:36 am

MrMtl wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:23 am
Well good Morning everyone. Thanks for all the comments here.

After all this time reading so many stories, I’m at the phase where I feel pretty ready to go and try that lifestyle but like Famrgirl said, I’ll never push her in that direction. The way I see it, it’ something that WE want to do not just one of us.

But for the last month when we were having sex, many times it was coming from her. What I mean here is that while kissing and getting into it, she said (kleen me because I was bad today, my lover came in me). I was (WHAt !!!) and I could see that she was wetter that usual. So I kind of make 2+2 here. And the day after she was the one saying, (wow that was good yesterday). So I think that yes she start feeling excited about all this. But yes there’s a but, it could only be just for putting ourself into this kinky feeling just to have fun together and I will respect her all the way for that.

But I’m feeling that it’s going faster into her head also and I also feel that she know’s I’m open for it so she can go for it.

Next Wednesday, it’s a night where we have nothing into our agenda and we will be alone, her kids will be at there father er for te week so I think it’s gona be a good time to open the discussion and set tables just in case Friday night become the night where everything start.

Thanks again for your comments and suggestion.
best wishes to you brother!! :) :up:

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:22 pm

Gearup : Yes i am absolutely.

I’m thinking about next Friday every minute. I never though I could be so much excited about that. How am I gonna feel Friday night ? I don’t know. I think that many here didn’t know how either. Will see.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:26 pm

MrMtl wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:22 pm
Gearup : Yes i am absolutely.

I’m thinking about next Friday every minute. I never though I could be so much excited about that. How am I gonna feel Friday night ? I don’t know. I think that many here didn’t know how either. Will see.
i can't wait to find out how you'll be doing

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:33 pm

I’m kinda anxious snoogaloo82. But will see.

There’s many way to live this lifestyle as a couple. I know that since she bough me the cage, she found out that being in control excite her more that to be submissive. I always knew that I was more submissive. Will see how we will develop in here.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:34 pm

MrMtl wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:33 pm
I’m kinda anxious snoogaloo82. But will see.

There’s many way to live this lifestyle as a couple. I know that since she bough me the cage, she found out that being in control excite her more that to be submissive. I always knew that I was more submissive. Will see how we will develop in here.
Stay in there and enjoy everything that happens and know that you had a hand in it happening!

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:08 pm

It sounds like you are really close to victory. Just continue to reassure her that she can be completely free and sexually liberated. Reassure her that this is something you want for both of yo and that it really turns you on as well. Good luck!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:14 am

philxxo wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:08 pm
It sounds like you are really close to victory. Just continue to reassure her that she can be completely free and sexually liberated. Reassure her that this is something you want for both of yo and that it really turns you on as well. Good luck!
I couldn't agree more!

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:30 am

Philxxo: I could not agree more. But the way I see it, she also needs to be excited for her. I don’t want her doing it only for me.

With all verified lady’s here, if I read correctly what they wrote, this lifestyle as to work for both side.

Last time we had sex, I did the same thing to put her in the scenario. What I did was saying ( imagine that he’s doing this for you and this and that) this is were I now found that she’s more wet than usual. I even let her think that she came back from a girls night and she ask me to clean her up. She came immediately.

I’m kinda convinced that she will love it, but because yes there’s a but. Our couple is important and that’s why I think tomorrow, we need to talk about it and maybe put some rules or guidelines.

Unfortunately, she’s not realy good in English and asking her to get verified to be able to talk with other hotwife will not realy help. For now.

Will see

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:52 am

Salut Mtl!

You never know maybe she would like to make the effort to talk, with a little hello from Google translate or the like? Never know if you don't ask! :)

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:48 am

True, I’ll never know.

Time will come and will definitely ask if she want to talk with others. I don’t want to go to fast with her.

She have to escalate those stairs gradually

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:17 am

MrMtl wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:30 am
Philxxo: I could not agree more. But the way I see it, she also needs to be excited for her. I don’t want her doing it only for me.

With all verified lady’s here, if I read correctly what they wrote, this lifestyle as to work for both side.

Last time we had sex, I did the same thing to put her in the scenario. What I did was saying ( imagine that he’s doing this for you and this and that) this is were I now found that she’s more wet than usual. I even let her think that she came back from a girls night and she ask me to clean her up. She came immediately.

I’m kinda convinced that she will love it, but because yes there’s a but. Our couple is important and that’s why I think tomorrow, we need to talk about it and maybe put some rules or guidelines.

Unfortunately, she’s not realy good in English and asking her to get verified to be able to talk with other hotwife will not realy help. For now.

Will see
I'm hoping something can be worked out!

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:14 am

MrMtl wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:48 am
True, I’ll never know.

Time will come and will definitely ask if she want to talk with others. I don’t want to go to fast with her.

She have to escalate those stairs gradually
Definitely. Good thinking.

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:10 am

Good Morning everyone.

Wednesday afternoon when I got back from work MsMtl was at home and waiting for me. Her children are at there father for the week and Wednesday and Thursday were gona be our 2 nights were we are completely off.

We start with a bottle of Champagne. It’s something that we prefer instead of taking a couple of beer. And we step into the hot tub (spa). Hot tub with Champagne is something that makes us remember our first time.

So after a good relaxation, we start making out. It got very hot when I start when she said (Friday’s party is coming. Would you like being caged) I was WHATTTT ….. so I said (are you serious??) (You know what that means?) and she respond by kissing me hard. I was instantly hard. I know that until now nothing happens with someone but I know that she has something for 2 colleagues. I ask her while kissing if one of those 2 persons did flirt with her and she said no and she respond (will never know) 😳

So I said ( I’m ready to let you have fun if your’re ready to do it for YOU or US not only for me. It’s something that we do together) She was so wet and excited that I know now that she can think it could happened. We got inside and made love and wow she was leaking.

Yesterday when she got back from work, she start packing her cloths for tomorrow’s party (Friday). She was showing me different dress then at the end, she came back with something in her hand and ask me for help. She got me right there. She had her bracelet with one of the key from my cage 😳. I looked at her and said (are you serious ?) she looked at me and said (Oh yes) I was automatically hard and told her. She said ( it really excite you) and responded affirmatively.

I told her that I want at least being involved in a certain way by being kept in touch with what she will be doing. Like receiving text message like (we kissed and are going at the hotel) or receiving pictures of what’s happening etc. She said (ok)

So now I’m at work with my cage and have a hard time thinking strait.

Have a great day and wish all American friends a beautiful Thanksgiving

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:28 am

MrMtl wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:10 am
Good Morning everyone.

Wednesday afternoon when I got back from work MsMtl was at home and waiting for me. Her children are at there father for the week and Wednesday and Thursday were gona be our 2 nights were we are completely off.

We start with a bottle of Champagne. It’s something that we prefer instead of taking a couple of beer. And we step into the hot tub (spa). Hot tub with Champagne is something that makes us remember our first time.

So after a good relaxation, we start making out. It got very hot when I start when she said (Friday’s party is coming. Would you like being caged) I was WHATTTT ….. so I said (are you serious??) (You know what that means?) and she respond by kissing me hard. I was instantly hard. I know that until now nothing happens with someone but I know that she has something for 2 colleagues. I ask her while kissing if one of those 2 persons did flirt with her and she said no and she respond (will never know) 😳

So I said ( I’m ready to let you have fun if your’re ready to do it for YOU or US not only for me. It’s something that we do together) She was so wet and excited that I know now that she can think it could happened. We got inside and made love and wow she was leaking.

Yesterday when she got back from work, she start packing her cloths for tomorrow’s party (Friday). She was showing me different dress then at the end, she came back with something in her hand and ask me for help. She got me right there. She had her bracelet with one of the key from my cage 😳. I looked at her and said (are you serious ?) she looked at me and said (Oh yes) I was automatically hard and told her. She said ( it really excite you) and responded affirmatively.

I told her that I want at least being involved in a certain way by being kept in touch with what she will be doing. Like receiving text message like (we kissed and are going at the hotel) or receiving pictures of what’s happening etc. She said (ok)

So now I’m at work with my cage and have a hard time thinking strait.

Have a great day and wish all American friends a beautiful Thanksgiving
WOW! That's going to be tough on you, but I know you can handle it!!

That's right, Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving on a different day, right?

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:47 pm

Hello everyone,

MsMtl just text me and told me ( I think it’s gona be a beautiful night and I think you should put your cage) 😳 I didn’t tell her that I put the cage before going to the office.

Let me tell you that she surprise me and was hard immediately. I said (seriously) she said ( I had two propositions) incredible. I said who, she said (A & B)

I know them. They know me. A is married not B. B ask her what’s the key on her bracelet. She told me that she didn’t tell him.

It’s been 1 hour since the last text message.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:50 pm

MrMtl wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:47 pm
Hello everyone,

MsMtl just text me and told me ( I think it’s gona be a beautiful night and I think you should put your cage) 😳 I didn’t tell her that I put the cage before going to the office.

Let me tell you that she surprise me and was hard immediately. I said (seriously) she said ( I had two propositions) incredible. I said who, she said (A & B)

I know them. They know me. A is married not B. B ask her what’s the key on her bracelet. She told me that she didn’t tell him.

It’s been 1 hour since the last text message.
wow! the anticipation must be eating you up!!

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:52 pm

The waiting is realy something. I never though it was like that. I had some doubt after reading some stories here and can’t imagine it could be like having second tough.

But if it’s happening is because of me so I’m the only one to blame here.

How I’m I gona deal with it if she become officially a Hotwife ?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:54 pm

MrMtl wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:52 pm
The waiting is realy something. I never though it was like that. I had some doubt after reading some stories here and can’t imagine it could be like having second tough.

But if it’s happening is because of me so I’m the only one to blame here.

Accept it and live life! Just remember that you're letting the woman that you love enjoy life to it's fullest!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:13 pm

MrMtl wrote:
You're gonna stand up straight, be proud of her, learn to relax about any insecurities you have, and enjoy the wild, sexy ride, and your new awesome hotwife :up: :D
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:28 pm

leggysman wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:13 pm
MrMtl wrote:
You're gonna stand up straight, be proud of her, learn to relax about any insecurities you have, and enjoy the wild, sexy ride, and your new awesome hotwife :up: :D
That's some great advice!!