Do you praise your wife for staying in touch with ex boyfriends on social media ?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Do you praise your wife for staying in touch with ex boyfriends on social media ?

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:24 am

For wannabes I believe it would be very beneficial if you praised your wife for keeping in touch with ex boyfriends on social media and in general other men who might be sexually interested in your wife.

At the bare minimum having a wife flirt online will build her confidence and with your support might lead to your wife taking the first step in becoming a Hotwife

What are your thoughts on your wife and ex boyfriends staying friends online

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Do you praise your wife for staying in touch with ex boyfriends on social media ?

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:58 am

We have a transparency rule that my HW only texts her BF's with me included in the group text. She and they can say anything they wish to each other, but I am aware of it all.

With that said, one of her "regulars" is a nice guy, whom I actually like hanging with. He treats her well, but travels almost all the time, so the frequency of their trysts is sometimes poor. So, I often chime in on their texting threads and sometimes tease him with a naughty pic of Cecil that he may not have seen before. Cecil always laughs when I tease him. It lets her know that I am encouraging her play and lets him know that I am still "listening" to their exchanges.

But as far as Ex's go...that's a hard "NO", we often remind each other that our Ex's are Ex's for a reason, and most often it is a reason that takes them out of play permanently.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Do you praise your wife for staying in touch with ex boyfriends on social media ?

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:14 pm

For me, an ex is an ex for a reason. Kind of a "move along folks, nothing to see here" ;). A 'previous' lover is another matter.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:39 am

"Ex's are ex's for a reason". True enough. But it's the reason that really matters.
It doesn't necessarily mean you were incompatible or parted on bad terms. There are many circumstances where you grow apart or work means you go in different directions or sick family etc and especially true if marriage was not involved.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:35 am

It doesn't matter if THEY are sexually interested in me. The important question is, am I sexually interested in them? In other words I'm not keeping track of all the men that have shown interest in me just to keep a guy in the wings.

If they are an ex chances are I no longer have any sexual interest on them.

This is not vanilla dating where you have to surround yourself with men and say "look at me, look at me". As a hotwife I already know they are looking 😉 and now I can be the one choosing!

BD8280
Experienced

Unread post by BD8280 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:56 am

I think this is an excellent idea! As somebody who has been trying to persuade my wife for about five years now, I am still trying to think of new ideas that will help her on this journey. Of course, any exes she doesn’t like or doesn’t want to contact she’s not going to. I would also add ex college friends, or ex-work colleagues trying to keep in touch with them if she used to be good friends… you just never know! My wife has a few female friends, she often meets up with… I wish she had male friends She did this with as well. Soon after my wife left uni about 12 years ago, she needed to go back to her uni city and stay over one night …. The only person she could think of was an italian guy who she had a bit of a thing with at uni… I know nothing happened because we were together while she was at uni but I’m sure they liked each other. Anyway, of course I agreed she could stop at his house, unfortunately I hadn’t realised my massive cuckold kink at that time so nothing happened…. How I wish I could turn the clocks back 🤣

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:48 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:39 am
"Ex's are ex's for a reason". True enough. But it's the reason that really matters.
It doesn't necessarily mean you were incompatible or parted on bad terms. There are many circumstances where you grow apart or work means you go in different directions or sick family etc and especially true if marriage was not involved.

I know for Farmgirl, those would be previous or former lovers. An ex is one she has x'd out.

AnotherOneTrying
Prepubescent

Unread post by AnotherOneTrying » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:05 pm

BD8280 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:56 am
I think this is an excellent idea! As somebody who has been trying to persuade my wife for about five years now, I am still trying to think of new ideas that will help her on this journey. Of course, any exes she doesn’t like or doesn’t want to contact she’s not going to. I would also add ex college friends, or ex-work colleagues trying to keep in touch with them if she used to be good friends… you just never know! My wife has a few female friends, she often meets up with… I wish she had male friends She did this with as well. Soon after my wife left uni about 12 years ago, she needed to go back to her uni city and stay over one night …. The only person she could think of was an italian guy who she had a bit of a thing with at uni… I know nothing happened because we were together while she was at uni but I’m sure they liked each other. Anyway, of course I agreed she could stop at his house, unfortunately I hadn’t realised my massive cuckold kink at that time so nothing happened…. How I wish I could turn the clocks back 🤣
I feel you, mate. My wife also had a "crush" who was inviting her to stay with him for a couple of dsys. Knowing their history (once they made out intensely and she almost gave him a handjob but nothing happened in the end of a day) I was really encouraging her to go. Even tried to remind her that she teased that his dick felt so much bigger in her hands than mine. But well, she decided against it to remain faithful to me 😔

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:37 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
I knew a couple in their early 20's who broke up as one took a job in Colorado and 10 years later they reconnected and got married, have kids, the whole thing.

BD8280
Experienced

Unread post by BD8280 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:05 am

AnotherOneTrying wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:05 pm
BD8280 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:56 am
I feel you, mate. My wife also had a "crush" who was inviting her to stay with him for a couple of dsys. Knowing their history (once they made out intensely and she almost gave him a handjob but nothing happened in the end of a day) I was really encouraging her to go. Even tried to remind her that she teased that his dick felt so much bigger in her hands than mine. But well, she decided against it to remain faithful to me 😔
That’s exactly how I feel… my wife seems set on being “faithful” 🙈

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:33 am

Dream Weaver wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:37 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
I knew a couple in their early 20's who broke up as one took a job in Colorado and 10 years later they reconnected and got married, have kids, the whole thing.
DW - Exactly my point. And good on them.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:32 am

Shelley was connected on social media to a few old flames from before we met. We talked about her interest in maybe getting together with one of them for a "reunion," and she liked the idea when we first discussed it. One of them was an all-star FWB she held in very fond memory.

But we ultimately decided against it because they were too connected to other people she knew from her old days. We always kept a pretty clean firewall between our HW hobby and normal life.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:05 am

Interesting way to phrase the query 'praise'. Good one, hadnt thought about it in that way. I certainly wouldnt discourage it ! I usually find out about it after-the-fact, and I am pleasantly surprised.

I've read the first thing 93.2% of the people do when they first get on social media is look for exes. So that part isnt unusual. It's more the imagination of what they would do if they found them.

She was having sex with 2 guys just before we met (She'd only admit to 1 for a long time). Essie was her longest term relationship, 2yrs while she was in grad school. He was the manager of the restaurant she was working at. She decided to quit seeing him as he didnt want to go further with the relationship, at least bring it out in the open. Since he was the manager he shouldn't have been fucking the help, and he had a green card and was afraid of getting in trouble and losing it.

Out dancing soon after she met a fellow she'd gone to HS with. He got into her panties on the first date and they continued seeing each other. However if Essie would call, she would come running. This was not in her usual personality traits. She said she didn't know why but she always went to see him. They did fuck a lot when they were working together, so he must have really had her.

HIs name came up one day in our conversation and I asked if she ever looked online for him. She said yes but he wasnt out there. So I didnt have a chance to praise or encourage, but it was interesting she was looking. I know she wouldnt do much more than catchup w/him if they did connect, but it would open up more avenues to learn more of her sexual escapades with him.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:45 am

My wife stays in touch with most of her exes and x lovers.
We have an open phone rule so occasionally I'll go through her social media to see which guys have flirted with her.

Other than the guy that she is considering reconnecting with, there's a few that are flirty and will ask how things are going with me, hoping for an opening to get back in I'm sure.

I'm not sure I praise her for it, but she knows I enjoy it and I think she's enjoys seeng me a bit jealous.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:00 am

Lil drives me a little crazy on this point. She was in close contact with a huge cocked alpha type ex until I started showing too much interest... then she cut it off.

She went out with my best friend a few times and made out with him a few times (last I know of for sure was during our engagement), but now claims she was never attracted to him. She still flirts and teases him, and then kind of plays dumb when I want to hear more about it. Every text message they share seems full of innuendo... Now I pretty much pretend not to notice.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:47 am

I think the best thing to do is not pay much attention and just let things happen naturally. I think wives may become somewhat embarrassed at times if they are revealed. So just don't pay much attention. We want the inner slut to come out and even if we say its OK, sometimes they may be embarrassed when its seen. I think its good to know whats going on but don't say much about it.