Just married hotwife!

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Lopinclev
Prepubescent

Just married hotwife!

Unread post by Lopinclev » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:30 am

I'm in the hotel bar. The woman I married 10 days ago just took her lover up to our room.
I'm to pay the bill and give them 20 minutes.
My usually flaccid dick is growing!

Pufferfish
Player

Re: Just married hotwife!

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:47 pm

Well, she certainly didn't waste much time. Congrats. Is the hotwife fantasy something you two had discussed prior to getting married?

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:48 am

Interested!!!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:52 pm

Well....don't leave us hanging....tell us about how you arrived at this point and how her tryst went.

Lopinclev
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lopinclev » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:40 pm

Sorry for the too-long delay in replying.
So much has happened. My bride and her new lover got together twice before we took off to our Florida place.
She has already told me that she wants to see him again when we go back north.

Lopinclev
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lopinclev » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:10 pm

In the meantime our Hotwife/cuckold life has gotten much more intense and wilder.
It started when we were booked to go to Fantasy Fest and the friends that were booked with us, couldn't go.
So rather than eat the cost of the apartment we booked on Duval St., Becca asked a former lover if he was interested.
He was, and it turned into a cuckold's dream. During the day, as we wandered the streets and checked touristy things to do. The two of them walking hand in hand and me, the cuck following behind them. Becca occasionally reached back for my hand to make sure I was still there.
One hot moment was when Becca was getting body painted, and one of the other painters was taking a break sitting down next to me. We talked a bit, and she asked who I was there with. I answered by pointing to Becca saying that's my wife, and that's her boyfriend.
She had a totally shocked look which quickly turned into a huge smile as she told me how that happened often at Fantasy Fest, but usually a guy and two women. She added that our version was much better!
On the way home I drove and Becca and our "friend" sat in the back seat, where they started to make out and Becca proceeded to give him a nice blowjob. I had a tough time keeping my eyes on the road. In the end this guy didn't last, but it got Becca started on her Hotwife journey.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:55 am

WOW! Sounds like you got very lucky with that one! How are things going now? Where is the next BF going to come from?

Lopinclev
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lopinclev » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:18 am

Well, she's had a couple of new lovers. And is really taking to this life. In fact one guy she met for drinks while I was out of town, really intrigued her.
To the point that I started worrying about her feelings for him. She recognized that and let me know that now that I got her started, she is into it and NOT going to quit. That was a smack in the belly and stimulation to my cock.
So now she is seeing a couple of guys, one of which she sees on her own.
This is a crazy and hot life!
Henry

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:18 am

Fascinating! And congratulation, your wife seems to be 100% on board.

This thread can be moved to the "hotwives" section, I think.