Does she know? New Anklet

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
itsmeinhere
Prepubescent

Does she know? New Anklet

Unread post by itsmeinhere » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:38 pm

I bought my wife an anklet and she got super excited and said “I’m going to wear on my right foot”. And “I will only wear it when we are together”
But I’m not sure she knows what it means. Do you think she knows? We’ve only gone as far and me letting her know it’s a fantasy of mine for her to Hotwife and me to watch. I know I could just ask her but this is more exciting!! Thoughts?

annsman
$2 Ho

Re: Does she know? New Anklet

Unread post by annsman » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:11 am

I guess you won’t know for sure unless you do ask her, but the fact that she was excited especially wearing it when with you I think is a good sign.

My wife wore an anklet years ago, but just as a piece of jewellery, and as far as I know no-one picked up that it could be a hotwife symbol.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:53 am

Tell her what an anklet means and that you’d like her to wear it publicly if she’s comfortable. It’ll be a fun secret you share and you can even be the one to put it on her. That’s what we do and it’s fun

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:03 am

runaway wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:53 am
Tell her what an anklet means and that you’d like her to wear it publicly if she’s comfortable. It’ll be a fun secret you share and you can even be the one to put it on her. That’s what we do and it’s fun
Exactly, it's really more about the way it makes you and her feel than any real result of her wearing it. It's sort of like the black ring thing that is present in the swinger world. The only ones who understand what it means are already in on it. It's more about you and she knowing her mindset when she wears it, you both know she is interested in a sexual adventure, even if no one else notices.

itsmeinhere
Prepubescent

Unread post by itsmeinhere » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:15 am

Thanks

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:55 am

SilverStag wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:03 am
runaway wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:53 am
Exactly, it's really more about the way it makes you and her feel than any real result of her wearing it. It's sort of like the black ring thing that is present in the swinger world. The only ones who understand what it means are already in on it. It's more about you and she knowing her mindset when she wears it, you both know she is interested in a sexual adventure, even if no one else notices.

They're really right, it's about how it makes the wife and husband feel :D.

vanquished005
Trainable

Unread post by vanquished005 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:42 am

my catholic wife has fucked 2 guys from our parish behind my back,staring more than 4 years ago.

her current BF gave her an anklet as a present. my wife is all tits and ass, but no brains, so she has no idea what the anklet signifies it makes me hard knowing that she wears the anklet to church and walks up on the altar to read the epistle and give out communion. i am sure that the guys in church notice the anklet when they watch her wiggle her married catholic ass up to the altar.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:27 pm

I would say enjoy the titilation of wondering... get excited when you see it... Compliment her whenever she wears it, without ever adressing it directly... tell her you can't keep your hands off her... remind her that you think she is as sexy as the day you married her... Make passionate love to her and keep the stories private in your head on days she wears it.

It can be a fun game of reinforcing her wearing it without the need to actually discuss it. If it is intentional on her part, you are letting her have the fun of ramping you up. If it is not, it will still build a positive association.

vanquished005
Trainable

Unread post by vanquished005 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:49 pm

my wife has been cheating on me with a younger stay-at-home husband in her bible study group for 4 years now. she has no idea that i know about her cheating.

he gave an anklet as a birthday present 2 years ago. my catholic wife is naive about many things in life, especially about sex-related things. she has no clue what the anklet means.

i get aroused thinking of what the husbands abd BFs in church must think when my wife wiggles her married catholic ass up to the altar on sunday mornings, when they see her anklet.

Hawks6364
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hawks6364 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:42 am

When do you plan on sharing with her your knowledge of her behavior?

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:35 am

I don’t think anyone knows what the anklet meaning is except those in the lifestyle. Not all women who wear them are hotwives.

Mine does and she’s not and does not know the meaning.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:12 am

JR1966 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:35 am
I don’t think anyone knows what the anklet meaning is except those in the lifestyle. Not all women who wear them are hotwives.

You are totally correct about that.

Now it begs the question, why haven't you told your wife want it means?

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:24 am

She’s not interested in advertising it. I’m not really sure she’s interested in the lifestyle really. But, with that said some new events have transpired….

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:14 am

Her number1 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:12 am
JR1966 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:35 am

You are totally correct about that.

I haven’t for some reason. I guess cuz I want her to keep wearing them and “hope” some bull is floating around and gives it a shot. I think I’m worried if I tell her it’ll “ruin it”.
cuckold

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:10 pm

Actually that’s a great idea!

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:44 pm

harmankard wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:14 am
Her number1 wrote:

I haven’t for some reason. I guess cuz I want her to keep wearing them and “hope” some bull is floating around and gives it a shot. I think I’m worried if I tell her it’ll “ruin it”.

It would be best to learn to trust each other enough to be able to talk about anything without one or the other being judgmental.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:15 am

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:44 pm
harmankard wrote:
Her number1 wrote:

It would be best to learn to trust each other enough to be able to talk about anything without one or the other being judgmental.
I would agree all day about the benefits of couples communicating and trusting one another -- I find it shocking how many couples struggle with this, particularly around sex. But, people can be raised with a lot of shame around sex; that's hard to overcome.

With this particular type of thing, I think a certain amount of leeway is acceptable. If a wannabe has opened up to his partner and had "the talk", and his partner is not (yet?) willing, then surreptitious anklet installation probably doesn't rise to the level of deception, since it causes no harm. It's more like titillating subterfuge :)

A wannabe walks the tightrope of keeping the subject alive, while avoiding being pushy. The hope that a guy might approach her because of the anklet, and that she might be tempted to respond positively - knowing that her man would approve - it's like constructive mischief :lol:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:00 am

leggysman wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:15 am
Her number1 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:44 pm
harmankard wrote:
Her number1 wrote:

I would agree all day about the benefits of couples communicating and trusting one another -- I find it shocking how many couples struggle with this, particularly around sex. But, people can be raised with a lot of shame around sex; that's hard to overcome.

With this particular type of thing, I think a certain amount of leeway is acceptable. If a wannabe has opened up to his partner and had "the talk", and his partner is not (yet?) willing, then surreptitious anklet installation probably doesn't rise to the level of deception, since it causes no harm. It's more like titillating subterfuge :)

A wannabe walks the tightrope of keeping the subject alive, while avoiding being pushy. The hope that a guy might approach her because of the anklet, and that she might be tempted to respond positively - knowing that her man would approve - it's like constructive mischief :lol:

I fully get what you're saying, and agree. 😀
What I didn't say would have made my point clearer. The "talk" before tbe "talk" would help many many couples in this and so many other areas as well.
Have the first talk about being honest with each other, being able to love and trust the other so much that either can reveal their secrets, desires, worries, and kinks; all without either being judgmental.
Most couples will find comfort in that and it is hard to turn down, it's the level of closenes and acceptance we crave.

Maybe,I'm clearer this time. Have the other talk first. 😉

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:18 pm

I’ve actually had “the talk”. ;) so I guess I need to have another talk huh?
cuckold

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:12 am

Very few people know the meaning of an anklet to people of our persuasion. Which in essence gives it no meaning at all to the public at large.

My wife knows the meaning to this group only because I have told her. She has one hotwife experience (hoping for more in the future) totally unrelated to any anklet. In fact at the time she didn’t have one. I bought her a very nice one with small diamonds that she will wear when we are going out or to set the mood etc. She typically will not wear it in any vanilla situations.

We are currently on vacation with several other couples. Two of the other wives have been routinely wearing anklets. We are quite convinced they are vanilla, but I told my wife that she might as well wear hers as it is nicer than theirs and none of our group has a clue (we’re pretty sure - but I guess nothing is certain :D).

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:54 pm

Pretty sure huh? Just like I’m pretty sure the other couples are “pretty sure” about you two. ;)

Throw it on, heaven forbid three husbands get cucked and we get an awesome story!
cuckold

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:21 pm

Throw it on, heaven forbid three husbands get cucked and we get an awesome story!
I promise, in that instance, y’all will be the first to know! :lol: :lol:

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:02 am

harmankard wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:18 pm
I honestly think that there are a lot of penthouse type stories on here. Probably more like fantasies typed out and posted here.

Probably a few real life stories but some of them are pretty far fetched.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:30 pm

harmankard wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:18 pm
Only if you want to improve communication, is that not what talking is for?

lanceHarden
Prepubescent

Unread post by lanceHarden » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:57 pm

We’re wannabes and may never be more than that but my wife loves when I put it on her pretty foot to wear out in public. The two of us know what it means and it gets us both hot.