FLR from the beginning

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Flrmatz
Virgin

FLR from the beginning

Unread post by Flrmatz » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:49 am

here I want to tell something about my new relationship. I think that one or the other may be interested in it, or can even give me one or the other hint how I could move my girlfriend further in the direction of cuckolding. I myself have been reading here for a very long time and always found such stories about how relationships have developed from a normal relationship to a cuckold relationship exciting.

(I really hope that my English does not scare you off. English is only my second language and I don't speak it regularly. )

I would not call the relationship with my new girlfriend a normal relationship. Actually, we started our relationship directly as a female led relationship. I am 32, my girlfriend will be 28 in a few weeks.

My last relationship ended after 4 years of relationship about 3 years ago. She had cheated on me with another man and at some point I caught her doing it. It was not the first time in a relationship that I was cheated on and also in the relationship I had brought up the topic of cuckolding once - but with the result that my ex-girlfriend had been mad at me.

Well, it should not be about my ex, if someone is interested in how I caught her, I could submit that later.

So I was single and after some time I longed to have sex again.

I'm not really shy but not super extroverted either. Also, I was never a guy who liked to have one-night stands. I was looking for sex in a relationship. When I meet a girl I was more the friend type. (Unfortunately it happened too often that I also got stuck in the firendzone). I tried to find a new girlfriend through online dating. I had the one or other date in the last 2 years but except for one woman there was never really the chemistry between me and the women. With the one woman it was then just like so often that I slipped into the friend zone and she finally even told me about how she has dated other guys and ended up in bed with them. We are now good friends. But if you actually want to start something with the woman herself she tells you but then that she has slept with another man then that is strange. Especially strange that this has totally excited me and has rekindled my desire for a cuckold relationship. This woman (let's call her Joanna) was very open with me and even told me details. I sometimes thought she might think I was gay, but she even knew I was into her. We developed a very good friendship in which she told me about her sexual adventures (and blasphemed a lot about men) and I also told her about how I would imagine a relationship. She complained about it, for example, that most men wanted her to take the cock in her mouth and suck but hardly anyone is ever willing to lick her pussy, and if so then only super briefly so that it is not horny for her at all. I then explained to her that I did that in the previous relationships totally like and extensively. That partly even my ex preferred to be licked only and we had sex afterwards only so that I come.

We talked not only about sex, but also about relationships and how people behave in relationships. We talked about our failed relationships and also about how we would see our perfect relationship. I even told her about my cuckold fantasies. She was not shocked and even said that I would make a woman really happy someday. (By that time I wasn't that into Joanna anymore but was really happy to have her as a good friend).

Joanna gave me the tip that I should describe in the online platforms more concretely how I am. That I'm just not the macho type but actually the kind of man of which every woman would dream. Nice, helpful, courteous, well-mannered, focused on the well-being of women and so on. However, I thought that this sounds too trite in the descriptions about me. But I searched more and more about the topic and eventually found pages that described a Female Led Relationship. I was familiar with the topic cuckold, but not with a FLR. I was immediately fascinated. I totally found myself in the descriptions. I also told Joanna about it. At some point I found on one of these sites a report of a woman who met with men and just gets her pussy licked by them without doing anything in return. How horny is that? This thought did not let me go and I even offered an ad in which I offered exactly that. I would lick a pussy and do not expect anything in return.

Well the reactions to my ad were disappointing. They were not present at all. No answer no reaction. Time went on and I also no longer always thought of my ad. (Have to do other things) Sometime after about 3 months I got but then a message on my ad. It was from a woman who asked if I really meant that. That she would not have to provide a service in return. I answered her that I really just want to lick her. That I would enjoy it if I could lick her to an orgasm and she just has a good time. She (Lets call her Fiona) liked my answer and we wrote each other short messages for about a week via the ad platform. She explained to me that she would definitely be interested in such a date. But has never done something like this before. That she enjoys it very much when she is licked but the men are usually not so persistent when licking and usually see it only as foreplay. I told her that I have no experience regarding such a date where it is only about licking her. But I love to lick a woman and enjoy it when she gets an orgasm from licking. In the end we decided that we wanted to meet. For security reasons, she asked for a meeting first in a cafe, which was okay with me. We both lived not directly around the corner, but a car ride of 1 1/2 hours was okay for me.

We then met at a cafe in her town on a Saturday at noon. I had provided her with a photo of me in advance. Didn't know what she looked like though. Wow, what a beautiful woman. Blonde hair, about 1.75 meters tall with a normal figure. Not super slim, but far from chubby. I was really impressed. We drank a coffee together and talked about work and what everyone else does in their spare time. It felt more like a normal date. The time with her felt good, but also flew by. After about an hour and the second coffee, our conversation about relationships slowly moved into the direction of sex. We had decided beforehand that we would just meet today and then decide if we were going to do it. So I asked at some point if she could still imagine that I would spoil her. And that only she should be spoiled. I was mega excited about her answer. She giggled a little embarrassed and said only that she wants to try that very very much. We arranged to meet the next day. She gave me her address and we exchanged our cell phone numbers. I accompanied her to her car and we hugged each other goodbye. On my way back, I could hardly believe my luck. In advance, I had thought about what to expect. I had not expected at all to meet such a beautiful woman and that we then at least after the first conversation understood us so well was perfect. When I arrived home she wrote me a message on the cell phone. She thanked me again for the coffee (I had invited her of course) and she told me again that it was a very nice meeting. We wrote the afternoon many messages back and forth and at some point she asked me what my plans for the evening were. I explained to her that I had nothing planned and then she actually asked me if I might not want to come to her tonight and do it. Wow I was immediately agreed. She explained to me that she would only think about it since our meeting and no longer wants to wait until tomorrow.

Immediately I shaved my beard again thoroughly. I did not want stubble to irritate her delicate skin.

So I drove to her again. I was so mega excited. When I arrived she opened the door for me. This time she wore a dress that went to her knees. She let me enter her apartment and offered me a glass of water. We drank our water and there was a sexual tension in the air between us. I then asked her after a very short small talk how we should probably do it now. It was a funny scene. Like two teenagers who didn't know how they wanted to do their first time. I mean we both knew what was coming but we both didn't know how we were going to do it. Fiona suggested that we go to her bedroom. I asked her if I should take my clothes off or if I should stay dressed. She told me that she would prefer it if I were naked. It would otherwise be uncomfortable for her if she was the only one naked. I took off my clothes. Through the whole situation I was already very excited and I had a hard cock. I stood in front of her, she still had her dress on and I stood in front of her with a standing cock. Her eyes wandered down to my cock and I stammered embarrassed that I'm sorry. She should just ignore "him". She giggled and said that's exactly what she'll do. She pointed to the windowsill where a few candles stood. She asked me if it was okay for me to light the candles and turn off the light. So I did. Meanwhile she lay down on her bed. When I turned off the light, I looked over at her again. She still had her dress on and was lying on the bed with her legs crossed. At that moment I just thought that somehow it should be the other way around. That she would have to be naked so that I could lick her. But maybe she wanted, although it was clear that I want to lick her, and she also wants that, yet be conquered by me? The light of the candles was not really bright. I could see her outline but nothing more. I gave her a light kiss on the mouth which she returned very gently and asked her if I could start. She said yes, and that she would contact me if she had any special requests. Wow that was somehow all so exciting, the situation that I would lick her right away, but also that she was now where she lay on the bed no longer so embarrassed but was determined excited me very much. I started to slowly kiss her knees and pushed kissing thus her dress further and further up. I kissed her thighs first above and then my kisses also wandered more and more towards the inner thighs. She released her legs from the crossing but did not really spread them. She really didn't make it easy for me to get to her goal right away. But that was not bad. It was totally exciting how I slowly moved step by step with my kisses more in the direction of her pleasure center. She gathered up her dress and pushed it up to her belly as I was now at the beginning of her groin with my kisses and the dress could no longer be pushed up well. She was still wearing a thong. I began to place my kisses now along the thong. So far I had kneeled next to her but now I changed my position between her legs. So she inevitably had to spread her legs a little further. Just enough that I could really cover her inner thighs with my kisses, but her gusset was still out of reach. It made me totally crazy how much she wanted to be seduced. She let the things happen to her, but she just lay there and waited for what I did. While I wandered with my kisses along the edge of her thong, I stroked with my hands over her thighs. Again and again I also stroked times in her thong and drove with my fingers also here along the edge. While my kisses worked mainly the edge towards the belly, so my fingers drove again and again very gently along the edge towards the gusset. God how horny her pussy smelled. I stroked with one hand further up over her belly to her breasts. But she stopped my hand and told me that I should only care about her pussy, not her breasts. I was a little disappointed because I thought I could also continue to hot her but her pussy as a "consolation prize" was the hammer. She had slowly spread her legs much wider and I now kissed her pussy covered by the thong. There were kisses on the area where her clit was and also there where the thong was already clearly wet. I asked her if I could take off her thong and she lifted her hips a little. I understood this as a yes and took it off. Finally, what I was looking forward to could now happen. I started again with kisses on her pubic mound (which was perfectly shaved) and then wandered with my kisses to her clit. I kissed it and my little kisses became longer and more intense. I began to play with my tongue while kissing her clit. She liked it. She moaned and began to run her hands through my hair. I drove further with my mouth and played more and more around the clit. Without really getting faster, I just played around her clit. She moved her hips and then she had an orgasm. She really grabbed my hair and pressed my head against her pussy. I really enjoyed how much she moaned and moved. Slowly she calmed down again and I heard her say "wow, that was good".

However, I did not stop. My head was still between her legs. She had merely taken her hands off my head. So I started kissing her again. I held my head at a slight angle and sucked in her labia. Here, too, I played around the lips with my tongue. After some time I noticed that she was back on full speed and she moaned loudly again. I took a hand to help and rubbed between two fingers her clit while I continued to suck the labia. Now again her lust discharged in a massive shaking orgasm. God that was horny. I had to be careful that I didn't accidentally ejaculate myself or jerk off in front of her eyes. It should only be about her and somehow I found that really totally horny. When she calmed down from her orgasm she just said to me: "oh my god, what are you doing to me. This is so horny."

She had her legs closed a bit and I interpreted this as a sign that she needed a short break. I took a sip of water and knelt next to her again. I asked her if everything was okay. She said in such a sexy tone that everything was perfect. In the dim candlelight I could see that her hands were on her pubic mound, hiding any view of her pussy. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to continue. I didn't want it to be over already. It was just too horny. I asked her if I could massage her at the end. She thought it was a great idea and turned over onto her stomach. She still had her dress on and I suspected that she would probably not take it off. What was okay for me. Since I had no massage oil and she also did not say that she had which it was anyway okay if she remained dressed during the massage. I massaged her neck and shoulders. She even wears a bra. I just massaged around her bra and dress stripes. I massaged her back and also her thighs. At some point I also started to massage her bottom. I was happily surprised that she let me. Then I took all the courage together and began to kiss her buttocks. Oh god also here came no protest. I knelt directly behind her and now began to kiss her entire buttocks. Here, too, I worked with my kisses more and more from the buttocks to the butt crack. I pushed the butt halves apart with my hands and also kissed directly in the crack. I kissed exactly her butt hole and she moaned. I had never licked a woman's butt before and was mega excited. She lifted her hips a little so that she stretched her butt towards me better. I kissed the asshole and sucked it with my mouth. She had to clean herself thoroughly before my arrival, as well as her pussy tasted her asshole after shampoo. But what bothered me at the moment not at all. Now I wanted to go all in and played with my tongue at her asshole while I pushed two fingers into her pussy. Horny, no protest here either. On the contrary, she moaned loudly. I rubbed my fingers over her G-spot while I played with my mouth her asshole. When I then also rubbed her clit with the second hand she came in such an intense orgasm as I have never experienced. She even squirted. Wow, that was such an incredibly horny experience for me. She sank down on the bed completely out of breath. I was not really aware of how I should behave now. I lay down next to her and stroked her back lightly. At some point I noticed how her breathing calmed down again. Because she was so far in bed, but with her clothes seemed a bit shy, I thought that it might be appropriate to pull down her dress again. Her entire buttocks and back were free. The dress had slipped up to where the bra was. I pulled her dress down over her bottom. She helped me in that she rose slightly so that I could also pull the dress on the belly. She turned to me and gave me a kiss. Not a French kiss but a kiss. She said thank you it was unbelievable. I also thanked her for the horny experience. She giggled again and said that she was really happy that I also liked it. She had never been so horny licked.

After a short time we got up. I turned on the light again to get dressed. She looked again at my still hard cock and then asked me if I will jerk off tonight or what my plan would be now. I told her a little embarrassed that I have made no real plan for what happens afterwards but I'm pretty sure I'll jerk off later at home. I assured her that I found it absolutely horny tonight. She then said to me that it would be unfair if I could have watched her orgasm three times and she couldn't watch me at all. She said to me that she thought it would be good if I jerked off now. I was very surprised by this. It was agreed that there would be no quid pro quo for me. And now she even interpreted it so that I treat her unfairly when I spoil her the whole evening. But I admit it honestly. That excited me very much. She was so determined again. I did not even answer properly but just stood there like an idiot and did not know exactly what I should do. She took a handkerchief from her dressing table, which was in the bedroom opposite the bed, handed it to me and said only briefly: "Go ahead". What a situation, so I stood naked in front of Fiona who was dressed in her dress. She watched me as I started to rub my hard penis. Shortly before I had experienced the hottest sexual adventure of my life.

The whole situation was somehow so exciting for me that I ejaculated into the handkerchief after only a very short time. She grinned contentedly while I then disposed of the handkerchief and dressed. However, she did not comment further on my mastrubating. To say goodbye, we hugged again and we also agreed that we want to stay in contact. She even assured me that she would like to repeat the whole thing again.

Sorry, this has now become quite detailed. If someone is interested, I would then tell in the next step how we met again after the first time and how we have become a couple.

PaNic
Player

Re: FLR from the beginning

Unread post by PaNic » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:02 pm

Wow great story Firmatz!
What a wonderful way for a first meeting, would love to hear how things developed...
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

Flrmatz
Virgin

Unread post by Flrmatz » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:25 am

Thank you for the feedback.

I'll continue the story then.

When I was on the way home I still could not believe my luck. In my mind I played through the events of the last few hours again and again. The at least here I must surely explain how horny I was again and so I had to stop even halfway and jerk off again. I thought about how horny it was when she had her orgasms but also the whole setup of this evening excited me. I had fingered her with two fingers and imagined how horny it would have been if she had allowed me to fuck her. Her pussy had been super wet and super tight. It was perfectly okay for me that we have not fucked. That was also the deal. After all, I was allowed to jerk off in front of her. What was equally strange as well as horny. But if you have licked a pussy and even felt with your fingers how horny it feels, then I'm certainly not the only one here who would have liked to fuck Fiona in the situation.

The next morning I woke up with the big questions in my head. For this day was actually planned the date. Will it take place although we have already met yesterday? Should I write to Fiona in this regard? When should I ask her? I didn't want to press her. When could I write to her again? I felt the need to thank her again. I don't know, for me it was me who had to be grateful. She had allowed me to lick her pussy. I had even been allowed to lick and kiss her asshole. Somehow strange but for me the evening with her was really sexually the most exciting and horny thing that had happened to me so far. And that even without sex. Or maybe just because there was no sex? I decided first to take a shower and above all I decided that I did not want to jerk off first. I was horny as anything, but I wanted to be "ready" in any case if Fiona wants to meet again today.

After the shower I had a message from Fiona on the phone. I try to give here at least roughly the sense of the chat:

F: Hey, good morning. I hope you arrived safely at home yesterday. I was so tired that I immediately fell asleep.

Me: Hey, good morning. Yes, I arrived safely. The streets were empty. I hope you slept well then.

F: I did.

Me: I'm glad to hear that. I wanted to say thank you again for last night. It was an incredibly exciting evening with you and I enjoyed every second of it.

F: Hihi, I didn't do anything. But I also enjoyed it very much.

Me: What about the meeting that was scheduled for today?

F: Let's like to repeat yesterday evening again. But not today. I am still totally satisfied. What do you think about me contacting you if I want to have such an evening again?

Me: Yeah, sure. That's probably the best way to do it.

I had already reckoned with the fact that the meeting on the day does not take place because we had brought forward the meeting spontaneously. I wasn't really disappointed, but I remember that I became more and more insecure during the chat. Did she really like it? Why is she so short-tempered now? It actually took 2 1/2 weeks until she wrote to me again. During that time, many more questions came up in me: does she think that I might not find her attractive if I don't write her about me? Should I have fucked her to show her how hot I find her? I had already resigned myself to the thought that it should probably be a one-time event. Then after 2 1/2 weeks she wrote me on a Wednesday evening finally once again a message.

F: Hey, how are you? Long time no hear from each other.

Me: Hey, nice to hear from you. I am doing well. I hope you are too.

F: I'm fine too.

Me: I didn't get in touch because I didn't want to pressure you. You said that you would contact me when you were in the mood again.

F: I appreciate that very much. When I read your ad at the time, I never thought that behind it is such a decent and nice guy.

Me: Oh, thank you. I would never have thought that such a pretty and great woman like you would get in touch.

F: Thank you for the compliment. I would be in the mood for a meeting again. What about this weekend?

Me: Wow, I am glad that you want to repeat our meeting. Friday at 8 pm at your place? Would that suit you?

F: That works for me.

The next day I got another message from her:

F: I just wanted to make sure that the offer from you is again for our next meeting. You lick me without consideration?

Me: Yes, I would take care of you again without you having to take care of me. Unless you want it differently?

Q: No no, absolutely not. I just want you to lick me again.

Me: That's perfect for me.

It took about 1 hour until she wrote to me again:

F: I don't want to come across as selfish. But for me it has been the special kick that our meeting was only about me. You did that really super well last time and I could drop me completely. My thoughts were only with me. And I did not have to worry about how it can be hornier for you. This focus only on my desire was unique.

Me: Thank you for your explanation. But you didn't have to explain yourself. That was exactly my offer. That I only give without demanding anything in return. I can assure you that it has been really horny for me. Please have no qualms that you are selfish. For me it is a pleasure to lick you and I come fully at my expense when I spoil you.

F: Really? You did not mind that I have not become active with you?

Me: Yes really. I even found it kind of erotic that you just laid down and enjoyed. When I come to you tomorrow I just want to take care of you. About your lust. I hope you can completely let yourself go again and just enjoy what I do with you. Please detach yourself from the thought that you should give me something in return. For me, the permission to lick you is already the greatest pleasure.

F: Oh, you are so sweet. Thank you for seeing it that way. I am very much looking forward to tomorrow.

I must say at this point that I really felt that way. Yes I had said before that I would have liked to fuck her. And I imagined that in the weeks where I had heard nothing from her again and again as I mastrubated. Even after we had agreed on the next meeting I had in mind that it might come down to sex this time. I was not disappointed. I had offered oral without consideration and that was exactly what I get. And that too with such a pretty and soulful woman. It's hard to explain. Fiona is so pretty and I would have fucked her immediately if she had wanted it. But somehow that she did not want it excited me. I had read that more often here in the forum, that men are on it when they are denied and I could never quite understand it. Until now. Yes I found the idea of cuckolding horny. But I imagined it so that my wife is first fucked by another and when he is gone my wife and I would then have sex with each other. Not that I would not have sex. But with Fiona I was not even together. It was different. We just arranged to have a second "lick date". And I wanted to enjoy it just as much as the first.

On that Friday I went to Fiona again. I planned enough time for the drive to not be late. Thus I was almost 50 minutes too early with her. I decided to buy her a small bouquet of flowers instead of ringing her doorbell too early. So I could also bridge time and so I rang then 10 minutes before the agreed time with her. She opened her door and looked very good again. She was very happy about the flowers and that I was on time. She explained to me that she hates it when people are not on time. Fiona wore on the day, a top with relatively wide straps and a sporty leggings. The leggings emphasized her sexy figure and also her beautiful long legs. We hugged in greeting and she received the flowers. She went towards the kitchen, and said to me that I could already go to the bedroom. In her bedroom I saw that this time the blanket was gone from her bed and she had put down one or two more pillows to build a more comfortable position. I also noticed that this time there were significantly fewer candles on the windowsill. The first time, the candles had at least brought some dim light so that I could not see any details but her outlines. Now there was only one candle. Fiona also came into the bedroom and remarked that I wasn't naked yet. I apologized and explained that I was not sure whether I should undress again. She said to me that she would prefer it if I am naked. She finds it unromantic when I would be dressed while I would lick her. She lay down on her bed and watched as I undressed. Like last time, she didn't undress at all. Only this time she wore leggings instead of a dress. But I was not going to complain in any case. Somehow it was even exciting to stand naked in front of a dressed woman. I asked her if I should light a candle again and turn off the light, which she said yes. The light of the candle was not very bright. I could find the way to her bed well, but from herself only the outlines really well recognize. (actually a pity, I would have liked to see her finally really naked). Honestly, it irritated me a little that she still had her leggings on. So I knelt first of all next to her and stroked lightly over her shinbone, her knees and thighs. She had crossed her legs again. All this did not necessarily seem as if she wanted me to lick her, I was really a bit unsure how to behave. So I first stroked her legs a little and tried to make her a few compliments. I told her that she was a wonderful woman but from her came only a "mhh". Was that a good sign? Did she think it was stupid? I did not know. I remembered that on our first time she was also very passive and I had to undress her. And that she also wrote me that she liked that she didn't have to take care of anything. So I wanted to try something. I reminded her that she should let me know if she doesn't like something. Again only a "mhh". I interpreted this as an okay and gave one of her feet a kiss. I paused for a moment to wait for a reaction, but there was none, so now I started kissing her foot. (With my ex-girlfriend I had done this from time to time. I found it very erotic, but she did not). Fiona let it happen. I first kissed only the upper area of her foot and slowly worked my way towards her toes. Would she probably accept it when I suck her toe? I kissed her big toe and then put my mouth over the toe. I played around her big toe with my tongue and even began to suck on it. And Fiona began to moan. Wow, I was in heaven. It seemed that she liked that. So now I began to suck her toes with pleasure, to suck on her toes, and to play with my tongue between her toes. She moaned lustfully every now and then. I knelt at the height of her knees and could thus also send my hand slowly on the journey. I drove with a finger again over her thigh, there I wandered also times in the inner thigh along. As before, her legs were overturned and her pussy hidden by the thighs. I drove my finger over her pubic mound and from there to her belly button. I circled the belly button and drove down again to her pubic mound. At the same time I continued to suck her foot. I took the other hand to help lift her foot a little. On the one hand I didn't have to bend so extremely to spoil the foot, on the other hand I could dissolve the crossing of her legs and expose the way to her pussy. It worked. I could now stroke my finger much further over her pussy. She still had her leggings on, and I could feel that she still had to wear a thong underneath, but I could stroke her clit and I could also touch Fiona's pussy now. I rubbed with some pressure over the place where her clit was while I continued to suck her toes. She acknowledged this with ever stronger movements of her hips and also more intense moans. I drove my hand up a bit to push it from her belly into her leggings and underwear. However, she pulled my hand back out of her clothes and put it back on her clothed covered pussy. With her hand holding my hand she told me to keep stroking her. Okay, apparently she didn't want me to touch her pussy directly. Did she not want that tonight the whole evening? Or only now? I could feel her pussy a bit through the fabric but not as intense as skin to skin contact. That had to be less intense for her then too? (I can no longer say one hundred percent whether I really thought so much about it in the situation or whether it slipped into my memory afterwards. Probably I have not thought so much in the situation, because it was so incredibly erotic and hot for me even without direct pussy contact).

So I continued to rub her clitoris in circular motions and took care of her foot in the process until she then got an orgasm twitching. That was awesome. I stopped sucking her foot and lay down next to her and watched - as far as this was possible in the dim light - how she came down from her orgasm. I can hardly estimate how long we lay there. I held her hand and she stroked my hand with one finger as well. I was not sure how it would go further. Did she want another round? I had not yet licked her pussy at all? It occurred to me that normally oral intercourse is part of foreplay. But if now here the foreplay becomes the main act, then maybe I had to think up exactly something like with the feet as foreplay? At some point I thanked her and told her that it was totally hot for me. She giggled a bit and just said that she enjoyed it very much. We were still lying on her bed and I still did not know how it should go on. On the one hand, I was really unsure how I should behave. On the other hand, it was extremely exciting for me how much she was absorbed in her passive role. I thought to myself that I then had to make the next step again. She continued to lie with her back on her bed and her face was only slightly leaning to my side. I started kissing her neck. She even stretched her head so that I could better reach her neck. I kissed over her neck and worked my way to her ear. There I lightly sucked the earlobe and nibbled very gently. I felt how her breathing changed again. I began to move my kisses now again towards the neck and from there further to her shoulders. When I reached the straps of her top, I kissed along the edge towards her breasts. I kissed in small intervals and worked my way further in the direction of her breasts and was already just before the breast beginning as she pressed her hands protectively on her breasts. "My breasts are off limits in our dates." (Why did that even excite me?). I brought out only quickly a sorry and moved my kisses now again in the other direction. With one hand I pushed her top a little higher so that at least her belly button was exposed. I changed my position and now kissed directly her belly button. She began to giggle as I played with my tongue on her belly button. She said that would be ticklish. So I quickly stopped again and began to move my kisses from the belly button in the direction of her pubic area. I kissed over her belly and when I arrived with my kisses at the edge of her leggings I began to pull them down with my hands. Finally she helped me in that she lifted her pelvis and also pushed the leggings down. However, she pushed them only up to her thighs. Her legs were at least no longer crossed but pressed together again. I actually wanted to pull her leggings down further, actually I wanted to take them off completely so that I could get between her legs. However, when I tried to push the leggings further it seemed to me as if she would press the legs extra on the bed to prevent this. She said nothing but I wanted to leave it at that point. I now kissed along the edge of her thong. Unfortunately, she had not taken off her thong. Here I lifted every now and then also the edge something to give her kisses below her panty zone. I also gave her kisses on the thong and moved me so up to the area where her clitoris was. Further down I did not come because her legs were still closed. Did she maybe want me to touch her only on the clitoris this time? I pushed her thong now more to the side so that I could expose half of her pubic area and so I could then also start sucking in her clit. When I did that she moaned loudly. I did nothing but suck her clit and her moans became more intense. She pressed with one hand my head against on her body while she pushed her hips up again and again. She wanted to make sure her clit stayed in my mouth and I sucked on it. During the suck I then additionally played with the tongue on her clit. She even took the second hand to press my head on her body as she exploded in an orgasm. However, she did not stop pressing my head to her and so I continued to suck her clit while she cried out her pleasure. It was the longest orgasm I had ever experienced in a woman. She seemed to come over and over again until she took her hands off my head. I understood this then also as the sign that I should stop. I lay down next to her again and held one of her hands. We lay there for quite a long time just like that. I even think that I dozed off briefly at some point. She woke me up gently and told me that she thought we should call it a day. I understood her request and got up. She turned on her night light which was much brighter than the small candle. She had already pulled up her leggings again. (Crap again no clear view of her pussy.) Because I had fallen asleep very briefly my penis was no longer really hard. Nevertheless, she grabbed a handkerchief and asked me if I jerk off again. I asked her if she wanted me to do it, otherwise it would be okay for me if I just drive. "No I like watching you jerk off after our game." So I took the handkerchief and started jerking off. It went amazingly fast and I splashed into the handkerchief.

That was the second meeting. I try to describe the following meetings no longer quite so detailed. Basically, the meetings are also very similar. I will try in the next part then finally come to how we became a couple. Perhaps briefly to the classification. These two meetings I had described so far took place in January/February this year.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:17 am

Wow Firmatz! I think you and I are quite similar. My current wife doesn't understand why it is that I am perfectly content to lick her pussy and ass to orgasm every time we have sex. I would also love to massage her naked body and she doesn't understand that either. I like to serve and give pleasure. I get pleasure when the woman gets pleasure, especially from me.

You are right, posting an ad volunteering to lick pussy isn't as well received as we would like to think. I have done that several times over the years when I was single. Had a few responses, a few ghosted me after one email. I did have a young girl respond and I went to her house and licked her out, then fucked her. That went on for a couple of months before it ended. Another more mature woman answered my ad. She sent me pussy pics leading up to it. I went to her apartment. She asked me in. Very quickly I was between her legs. I licked her and she came pretty quickly. Too quickly for me really. I didn't masturbate or get to fuck her at all. It was really hot. I showed up, licked, she came, then I left. That was awesome! She wasn't very attractive and within a week she told me she was moving out of state. I just dropped it. I kinda got a feel that she was maybe lesbian and was just using me during a rough patch.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:13 am

This is incredibly erotic and well written. Thank you for sharing and I hope you'll write more!
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Flrmatz
Virgin

Unread post by Flrmatz » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:52 am

I am glad that you can understand my English.

The next day I wrote Fiona:

Me: Hey, thanks a lot for the great evening yesterday. You wouldn't believe how much I enjoy our dates. And sorry that I fell asleep.

F: I also found the evening great. Thanks to you for that. I'm pretty sure I enjoy the dates more than you :-P

F: The falling asleep wasn't bad, I just didn't want our dates to become more.

(When I got the message at that time it was not bad for me, later when I realized that I developed more and more feelings for Fiona I kept thinking about that sentence. Was she just trying to prevent dates from turning into sleepovers or sex, or was she trying to prevent feelings from coming up?)

Me: I am very happy that you enjoy our dates. Have the dates so far been as you imagined them?

F: Actually, the dates have been far better than I imagined. I doubted very much that you really stick to just licking. Honestly, I thought that the offer with the licking would only be a pretext to sleep with me in the end.

Me: Were you even after drinking coffee not sure if I just want to get you into bed?

F: You are nice and courteous, I noticed that at our first meeting. And also in the messages we sent before. BUT I was still sure that once I'm naked you would very quickly forget that you actually want to lick me and that you would try to sleep with me.

Me: Wait a minute, did you actually expect us to have sex that night? Would that have been okay with you?

F: Oh you are so sweet sometimes. Of course I expected the evening to end in sex. I was hoping I would finally get something longer than the usual short lick but was pretty sure you would start having sex.

Me: Oh, I'm sorry. For both of us.

F: No, are you kidding. It was perfect. The more I realized that you were really focused on me. That you have my lust and excitement in mind the better it got for me.

Me: Oh, okay I had just understood that you actually would have liked to have had sex.

(It took about 2 hours until I finally got the next message from her about this).

Q: I really like to have sex. For me sex and what we have now is something completely different. Sex is also about satisfying your desire. For me, sex is about giving my body to the desire of the man. For me, besides the physical increase in pleasure through penetration, especially the feeling is so erotic to see how I can excite the man. Be it through sexy clothes, sexy movements as in a StripTease, dirty talk, and of course through my body. During sex I love it when a man plays with my breasts. When he gets excited about my breasts. When he kneads them and thus becomes more and more horny on me. For myself, it is not really physically increasing pleasure when someone plays with my breasts. It does not excite me physically. But what happens in my head is that I just notice how horny the man is and I cause that with my breasts. This in turn increases my desire. When I have sex I become hornier when the man takes me. When he sees me as his object of pleasure and treats me that way. You could say that my desire during sex is dependent on the desire, the greed of the man. And that is exactly the opposite of our arrangement. I would never have thought that possible. But when you lick me then I forget everything around me. I feel your touch as intensely as I have never experienced before. I enjoy every little touch that feels simply gigantic in me. I have honestly never come so intensely to my orgasm as with you. Because you only concentrate on me, I can also somehow only concentrate on me. I hope you are not disappointed that I prefer not to have sex with you because I'm afraid that this would change the feeling when licking. I like you. You are a great man and had we met differently we might even have had sex. I don't want to rule that out forever but right now I just want our dates to be the same.

Me: Well, I don't really know. Sounds like the hottest explanation for me why I do not get sex. I can only repeat that it is also very horny for me when I lick you. And somehow I actually enjoy it that it's all about you. Honestly, that also takes a little pressure off for me. To me it was somehow just important that you know that I find you really hot and you do not think that I do not want to have sex with you. And thank you that we can just talk about it so openly. I think that helps us to know what the other one wants.

Q: I'm really happy that you see it that way. So we will continue to meet under exactly the same conditions?

Me: Yes, very much.

Somehow it was strange for me. On the one hand I found it totally exciting to talk to her so openly about it. I had a hard cock when I read how she describe her sex with other men. Knowing that I probably will not have sex with such a horny woman, but the only thing I get is licking her, was hard to describe. It is horny to lick her. To notice how she comes closer to her orgasm, how I can increase her pleasure is horny for me. But as she said, sex is different. Different horny. And I still find sex horny too, only I knew that I will not have sex with her. This news history I have more or less translated from our chat history. For me it was important to show it to you. For me it represents something like a set of rules. To which we both had subjected ourselves. And I think it also shows how Fiona and I dealt with each other. It was a very open contact, without secrets at that point. Everybody knew what the other liked and could decide for himself if he wanted to participate or not. And for me there was only one decision: Of course, I wanted to continue to lick Fiona to many orgasms even if that meant that I was probably not allowed to fuck her for now.

Later that Sunday afternoon, she spontaneously invited me to come to her again. There I was allowed to spoil her again. Further on we met each other not every weekend, but so about every or every second weekend. So passed the February and also the March. I still know that I had to cancel in April then a weekend where she wanted to like. I had a cold and was sick. I did not want to infect her and I was also honestly not really fit. (For myself, I define that I am sick when I really do not feel like having sex. And that was the case at that moment).

We did talk about non-sex topics before or after our dates. But basically our connection was determined by the fact that we met for our lick dates. I was therefore very surprised that she offered to cook me a health soup, when I had to cancel her for the appointed date. Until now, I had always gone to her place, too. She had never been to my place. Her offer was somehow I would describe it like a friendly service. Even though I did not necessarily feel like I would like to receive visitors, I found the offer very nice. I agreed and she actually came to my place and cooked me a good soup. She kept a great distance because of the risk of infection. But somehow I would also call that the starting point that our previous relationship developed beyond the status of pure lick dates. No idea if that makes sense to you. It just felt very good that she wants me not only for my licking services, but exactly at this moment cared for me and wanted to take care of me. I got well again and on our next lickdate something changed after we were done. We went from then also times afterwards eat together or still for a walk out. The more we got to know each other the more I fell in love with her. At the end of May it was my birthday and I invited her to my birthday party. I was very happy that she accepted and even came to the party. Although she knew no one except me. I had asked Joanna (my good friend I told you about) to include Fiona a little bit in the conversations so she is not alone. That also worked out quite well. It was a garden party and Joanna quickly integrated Fiona into the friends group. Later, I even had to be a little careful that my football teammates didn't flirt with her too much. I had offered her that she could sleep at my place. But she didn't want that. When she wanted to go home, I took her to her car. I thanked her again for coming and for the gift. She replied that she had a lot of fun, that I had nice friends and that she had learned a lot about me. (At that moment I could make absolutely no sense of it) Then she reached under her dress and pulled down her thong, took it off and pressed it into my hand. She gave me a kiss on the mouth and said that this was a little extra gift. Unfortunately, she drove immediately afterwards without me having the chance to make more of the situation.

I know that sounds very pathetic now, but when I was later in bed I smelled her thong. He had been wet in the gusset. Was she wet because of me? Or because the boys had flirted with her? Why did both scenarios excite me?

Unfortunately, we couldn't have our next meeting until two weeks later. After we did our thing we went for a walk. She told me that Joanna had talked about me actually looking for a female-led relationship. And she had read a bit on the Internet. She asked me very detailed how I would imagine that. Which areas should all be subject to the control of my further partner. How much I was allowed to determine myself. I answered her questions truthfully. When I then asked why she was interested in all this so exactly, she answered me that it was pure curiosity. Her questions went further and further into detail, even to the point that she asked me how I stand to a chastity cage or what my opinion on cuckolding was. Apparently she had really researched a lot about the subject. The most interesting thing, however, was that when we were back at her place she suddenly had another desire for my tongue. That had never been the case so far, that we then made another round. We were standing in her living room when she told me that she felt like it again. She asked - or determined - better said that I should take off my clothes once again. I undressed and she stood in front of me in the living room. She pulled her leggings and underwear just a little down in front. I knelt down so that I could really lick her. She had freed up just enough so that I could get to her clit. I licked over her clit which still stood out, or already again a little bit. I had learned in the previous lick dates that she was especially horny when I sucked in her clit with my mouth. Honestly, it certainly looked like a scene in a porno. Where the woman sucks the man's cock and the man has pulled down his pants just a little. Only that in the case with us the woman stood and I sucked on her. I now took over for her keeping her leggings down. I knew in the meantime that she did not intend to take off the leggings properly. Since she now had her hands free, she took my head in her hand and pressed it rhythmically against her pubic region. It was really like I was giving her a blowjob. In the end she had another orgasm. Her knees almost sank in and she had to let herself fall on the couch first. After she had calmed down again she looked at my again hardened cock. Since I was already "allowed" to ejaculate in a handkerchief before the walk, she actually said this time that probably once a day would be enough and I should get dressed again. Well, that was certainly the 5 or 6 orgasm for Fiona on the day, but I was only allowed to have one?

Later I had asked Joanna about what she had spoken with Fiona. (I had assumed, or it was the only possibility, that Fiona knew about the FLR from her). Joanna first talked around the topic before she then explained that she had let Fiona in on my relationship ideas a little more.

Unfortunately, Fiona had little time over the next few weeks. (She is a teacher and it was just before the vacations.) In the meantime, however, we wrote to each other every day even without an arranged date. Normal things like for example: How was your day? Did you have a good night? What are your plans for today, ... and so on.

Then Fiona asked me if I had any plans for the first weekend in July. She had tickets for a book lecture but the friend she was going with suddenly couldn't come. Fiona wanted to go very much, but does not want to sit alone in a book presentation. And she asked if I would accompany her. They had also booked a hotel. Of course I wanted to come along. Since my work provides me with a good car and also pays for the gas, I offered that I would drive then. We decided to leave early in the morning to explore the city where the lecture was. I must say we had a wonderful day and I was honestly already head over heels in love with Fiona at that point. I had bought a necklace for her and wanted to give it to her and ask if she could not imagine a relationship with me. And now the trip to the book lecture was the perfect time, from my point of view, to ask her. Only the danger that I would endanger what we had so far worried me. (The topic FLR was not important for me at that time. I wanted to spend more time with her. I wanted to be close to her more often. And that of me even without sex).

I will report on the rest of the evening in a separate post. I have deliberately kept this message short here. I hope that the news has not disappointed you, even if I have not reported this time so detailed about our dates.

Flrmatz
Virgin

Unread post by Flrmatz » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:57 am

philxxo wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:17 am
Wow Firmatz! I think you and I are quite similar. My current wife doesn't understand why it is that I am perfectly content to lick her pussy and ass to orgasm every time we have sex. I would also love to massage her naked body and she doesn't understand that either. I like to serve and give pleasure. I get pleasure when the woman gets pleasure, especially from me.
Yes I understand your point. I think, many women won’t understand that giving pleasure could satisfy a men.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:37 pm

Thanks for writing this, I’m finding it really interesting. It reminds me of a phase I had with my girlfriend a while ago that was similar in that I solely focused on her pleasure without letting myself cum. I was really surprised how much I enjoyed that, it was both liberating somehow and a huge turn on to just celebrate her sexuality.

Reading your story now, I’m thinking of suggesting trying that again...
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

Flrmatz
Virgin

Unread post by Flrmatz » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:16 am

I am glad that some of you find my experiences exciting. I know that my story so far contains little eroticism and especially as good as no reference to the topic of cuckolding. Therefore, thank you that you still read and give me feedback.
I stopped last time when Fiona and I went to Frankfurt to attend a book lecture that she really wanted to hear. I didn't want to build an artificial suspense, I just didn't have time to write anymore. Here's a short insertion: Fiona flew off on vacation the week after our trip. She was with her parents, her sister and her nephew and nephew in the vacation home of the parents on the Balearic Islands. They probably fly there every year. And actually, the return trip was only planned for Tuesday next week but something was probably in the company of her father and so they took an earlier return flight and I could pick up Fiona already on Friday. That's why I had to end my post so apruptly.
I'm trying to pack everything in here in terms of time now. And I also try that I reflect my thoughts as I had them in the situation. Especially for the part how we came together. I hope that I still come to report on their return. So we were in Frankfurt and had a nice day. We took a sightseeing tour on a ship. During the boat trip I was the whole time thinking about whether I should give her the necklace already and confess to her about my feelings for her. (I know that sounds like a teenager but yes, somehow I actually felt that way. Totally unsure how she would react. I mean, I definitely felt these vibrations from her side. But well, I was just really not sure :-). But then I decided against it, because I was afraid to mess up the day and especially her reading with it if she did not feel the same way as me. Honestly, I was the first time in a reading. And well it's not the entertainment I like but Fiona thought it was very good.
After the reading I asked if we wanted to go for a walk (the reading was in the evening, it was a nice evening and it was getting dark). She wanted to go for a walk before we went to the hotel. When we arrived at the river we sat down at a bench. I mustered all my courage and then I confessed to her that I had fallen in love with her. Her answer was a kiss. A passionate French kiss. We kissed for what felt like an eternity without saying a word. When we interrupted our kiss, she also brought out that she felt the same way and is super glad that I have these feelings for her. We kissed again. And I must admit that it was really romantic and great. I was so overwhelmed that I forgot about the necklace at first. We sat on this bench for over an hour, kissed and were somehow just happy. We talked a little bit about when these feelings started for everyone and stuff like that. However, she wouldn't have told me about it first, since it would probably be the man's job....
We went then at some point further to the hotel, because it was slowly fresher. The whole day we walked next to each other like two friends, and now that the truth about our feelings was finally out, we walked closely entwined through the streets and that was a great feeling. It felt so right. At that moment I was only annoyed that I had not already told her about my feelings on the boat.
Maybe I have to share a side info at this point. Fiona had to buy something against her period in Frankfurt, because she probably got her period earlier than expected. Accordingly, I did not expect that we would have sex that evening. At least from my experience, women don't want to have sex when they have their period. We did make out again and again on the way to the hotel or in the elevator in the hotel. But it was just not like wild making out as you know it from the movies where it immediately goes to the point when the couple comes through the door into the room.
We went to the hotel room normally. In the hotel room we kissed and we also ended up on the bed and we kissed there very passionately. I was so into the situation that I didn't even think about her having her period and my hand went to her ass. She wriggled out of my grip and told me that she was sorry that she got her period. But there would be no sex today. I assured her that she didn't have to be sorry and that I understood. I know somehow that was again very stupid timming, but in the situation I gave her the necklace. I handed over the chain with the question whether she would now also be my firm friend. She beamed over both ears and said only that we were now a couple. She was very happy about it and thought it was very sweet that I even wanted to give her a present. I helped her to put on the necklace. It was a silver chain with a small heart pendant and it looked wonderful on her. She then went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I was already very excited about what she would wear to sleep. But when she came out of the bathroom she wore the bathrobe. I guessed that she would not sleep naked when she has her period. Honestly, I was hoping for a sexy nightgown or even a negligee. I'm a sucker for sexy lingerie. I kept my boxers and a t-shirt on to sleep.
I was just about to get into bed with her when she asked me if I didn't want to undress. So I undressed and justified myself during this that I thought there would be no sex tonight. She then said that there is also not, but she likes to see me naked. We snuggled under a blanket and made out first. When I hugged her I noticed that she was not wearing real cooton pajamas but also no sexy negligee. I suspected something between these two options. (The next morning I couldn't see her in it again because I was supposed to go to the bathroom first and when I came out she had put on her bathrobe again).
Fiona paused during our kiss and then said to me:
F: I've been thinking about this, and I want our relationship to be a female-led relationship from the beginning.
(Honestly, I hadn't thought about it at all. For me, somehow the thought that I would get together with Fiona was that we would become a normal couple. Or rather, I had not thought about it at all. Yes I liked the concept of a FLR and even found that very erotic. And we had even talked about it once. But the topic was not at all present in my head at the time. I was even very surprised when it came up :-).
Me: Oh, okay. Well, to be honest, I wasn't expecting it. I know Joanna told you I was looking for a relationship like that. But you don't have to do this for me. I'm just glad that you have feelings for me too and that hopefully we will spend more time together now.
F: That's sweet. And believe me I want the FLR because I do. Not to please you with it. That's not how FLR would work at all. And I'm sure our FLR will work out well because it's a very good fit for both of us.
Me: You seem to have really dealt with it in advance.
F: Since I heard about it and you also told me how you imagine points in a FLR I knew that this is what I want when we get together. I have read many things on the Internet and even read a book about it. This is a perfect fit for us.
Me: You really surprise me. So you really want control?
F: Yes, I want to wear the pants in our relationship. Don't worry about it. It's going to be good. And you will like it too. We're going to build our own FLR. According to my rules, which you will also like. Basically, it's not so different from other relationships. In many relationships, women actually determine what gets done. First the couples argue about it because the man thinks he wants it differently but in the end it is done that way. And with us, the argument just falls away because we both know that I will make the right decision. Don't worry, there will be areas where you are allowed to make decisions alone, because I have no idea in those areas or I don't care. And even in the other areas you may express your opinion on the subject. No you may not only but you should. I want us to have a loving relationship in which we both feel comfortable and I want you to include your ideas or opinions. Only if it should really be that we are completely apart then I would just be the decider.
Me: Oh, I see you have really worked yourself into the topic already completely.
F: Yes, it is the perfect relationship model for both of us. And I am so much looking forward to putting the idea of it into practice with you.
Me: Sounds like I have no other choice. (haha)
F: No, you don't.
(she gave me a kiss which I returned and we kissed again for a long time).
F: You can look at it that way. Actually, we've had an FLR relationship all evening. And you liked that, didn't you? I wanted you to be naked and you immediately undressed. Or I told you that we can't have sex tonight and you were really so well-behaved and then you didn't try. Most other men would have tried then to take me in the butt or that I give them at least a blowjob. I used to like that very much when a man then has radiated this authority and then also used me during my period differently for his pleasure. But I love that you are so obedient.
Me: I would enjoy a blow job very much .haha
F: No way, cutie. Hihi
Me: So you like it when I'm so obedient to you? Does that excite you?
F: Kind of like that. Do you get excited when I tell you what I want from you?
Me: Well, somehow it's very hot when you're so assertive. I love it when I can make you very comfortable. So even if you didn't have to tell me at all. I don't know how that's going to play out in everyday life. You know. I want to be able to surprise you sometimes. And not have to ask permission for everything.
F: We'll work it out. It will work itself out. I don't want you to have to ask for everything either. I don't want a pet or a slave. I want you to be my partner. My partner who does what I want when I tell him to.
Me: Honestly, this excites me a bit. What has also aroused me strangely is how you, for example, have just reacted so very consistently to my question about the BlowJob.
F: Yes, I also liked that very much.

We then made out again. I noticed that we were both getting tired. However, I was still very horny by the situation and wanted to start at least one attempt then. I asked Fiona if I might not kiss her bottom a bit. She said that she liked it very much when I did that once, but especially on the first days of her period she doesn't really like it when I would be down there. Then she could not enjoy it so much. However, she held out the prospect that I would certainly be allowed to do that again soon. We lay together for a few minutes like that and kissed us every now and then. She then said to me that I would like to spoil her feet again. This I let me then not two times say and so I sucked, and licked over her two feet for a very long time. At some point I noticed that she was dozing off and I asked her if I should stop. I then cuddled up to her again and she fell asleep in my arms. It still takes a while until I could fall asleep. I first had to sort out my feelings again. The next morning we got ready and had breakfast at the hotel. We decided that on the way back we stopped briefly at my place so that I could take my work things to her. So that I could spend at least 2 more nights with her. (I can work from home with the laptop so it doesn't matter where I am).
It was a nice time even if we had no sex in the two days. The time was very harmonious and actually you could hardly tell that we were trying to build a female led relationship. Much happened quite naturally. However, there were one or two things that were different. She wanted me to be naked in her apartment. She said she liked that I was naked. It was strange to be naked all the time. That felt even after the two days still temporarily strange. Especially since Fiona was not naked. And Fiona totally ignored that I had a stiff penis all the time. Especially when cuddling I could not prevent that I had a hard one. She said to me that it would not fit at all to a FLR if she would now give me an orgasm where she can get none because of her period. She even said that she likes it that I have a hard and we would not care about it. I then helped her to stow the suitcase in your car and then we had to say goodbye, unfortunately, because they are flown on vacation. It was sweet of her that she even had a few tears in her eyes. Although we were not yet so long together. But overall I have to say it feels very different anyway. Since we've known each other longer and have spent more and more time with each other before, our relationship doesn't feel like it's just a few days old.
She had one rule already set. I had to write her every morning what my plans were for the day. With whom I wanted to meet and so on. And I had to write her every now and then what I was doing. We wrote each other a lot during her vacation even without this rule. But I tried to fulfill her wish at least that I explained to her every morning what I will do that day.

I am now for a few days in a FLR. So I am absolutely no expert in it yet. But what I noticed is that it is very different from how I imagined it. I don't want to judge it, but I just noticed that I didn't imagine a lot of things. For example, what happens when the woman in the relationship has her period or how living together is regulated if you do not live together in the same household. When I have thought about a FLR then it was mostly in the direction of how I might cook for the woman, give her a massage afterwards and then we would have sex. I do not want to say in any case that I am disappointed or so. I want to say that it includes much more than I imagined in advance.

I will report back on her return from vacation in a separate post. I'm sorry that this story here isn't as erotic as most of the others.
Last edited by Flrmatz on Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flrmatz
Virgin

Unread post by Flrmatz » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:48 am

I picked up Fiona at the airport and briefly met her family. It was a short hello say. But everyone seemed very nice. Her father was in a hurry, but told me that he would be happy if we would come to them to get to know each other better. Fiona's sister had a little more time because she was not going with her parents with her children. We had a coffee together. The children were funny and the sister was very nice to me. She said Fiona had almost the whole vacation only talked about me and that she wished us good luck for the future. Later Fiona told me that the sister is in the process of divorce, because her ex-husband cheated on her. I jokingly said that Fiona should not worry, I have never cheated. Fiona jokingly said that she would make sure that I would never cheat on her.
I took Fiona to her apartment and helped her unload. It was early evening when we arrived at her place. The good thing about the long car ride was that Fiona could tell me in detail about her vacation. After unloading, Fiona wanted to take a quick shower to freshen up. I offered that I could accompany her. However, she did not want that. Instead, she told me that I could already prepare dinner. When Fiona came out of the shower I was once again speechless how pretty this woman is. She wore tight leggings and a tight top that was belly free. A little bit the bra flashed over the edge of the top. What I could see of the bra he was very nicely decorated with lots of lace. I told her how hot she looked. She said that she had not even made up and the hair was not done at all. But I reiterated how good she looked. She thanked me and gave me a kiss. But then her facial expression became more sinister. She said to me quite seriously, why I was not naked at all. I apologized and said that I had not thought about it. Then I took off my clothes and put them over the couch. She said to me that I should put the clothes right next to the apartment door. There was the place where I should get dressed, but also undress when we are here. I brought the clothes to the place where she wanted them. It is somehow a strange feeling to be commanded by her. On the one hand, this strict manner is very erotic and exciting. But it is also somehow well humiliating. I feel like a little boy who has done something wrong and gets trouble from his mother. In the process, it got worse when I came back. She told me that we had to make sure that I didn't forget the rule to be naked again. I should bend over against the couch and then she spanked my bottom with her hand. It didn't really hurt. It was a mixture of excitement and shame that flooded through me. It was hot to be treated so by her. At the same time I was afraid what she thinks of me. I am a grown man. In fact, I'm even older than Fiona and yet I let her spank my butt. When she was finished she asked me if I had understood the lesson. I answered in the affirmative and looked into her face. She grinned smugly.
Me: You even like that, right?
F: Yes, but it seems that you also had a lot of fun.
She pointed to my hard cock that was standing away from me.
Me: Oh, I'm sorry.
F: Don't be. I told you that we would both enjoy our FLR. But if you like it so much then I have to think of something else in case you disappoint me again.
We then ate together and during the meal Fiona suggested that we could watch a little netflix to end the evening. After we both had eaten up Fiona said that she already goes to the couch and I could still clean up the table and the kitchen. So I did that. It may sound stupid. But that made me totally happy in the situation. I had imagined such situations in a FLR. That it is natural for the woman that I clean up and she can already relax on the couch while I do the rest of the housework. It's not that I love doing chores. I don't think anyone does. But somehow I love that my girlfriend doesn't have to do it and that I can take this work off her hands.
I first sat down with her and we cuddled up to each other. She turned on a series she wanted to watch. After a few minutes she asked me if I could not open a wine. I opened us a wine and poured us each a glass. We toasted each other, gave each other a kiss and drank each of the wine. I put the glasses back on the coffee table and before I snuggled up to her again I asked if I could maybe massage her feet a bit.
She was very happy about the offer and so I began to massage her feet from time to time I gave her feet a kiss. She seemed to like it and so my caresses for the feet of her were more and more. I was completely focused on her feet and got as good as nothing of the series. At some point I noticed only that probably the next episode started. Apparently I had given her feet so about the 50 minutes attention. I was so incredibly keen on Fiona that I now wanted to go a little further. I started stroking her legs while still sucking her toes or kissing her soles. Then I began to change my position so that I could get to her legs with my mouth. I kissed her legs and moved further and further up with my kisses. When I was at the level of the knees, Fiona paused her series. Okay, that probably meant that what I had in mind was very pleasing to her. I kissed further along her thighs. I must mention that she continued to wear her leggings and I kissed not really her legs but the leggings. When I reached her pubic mound with my kisses, Fiona moaned audibly for the first time. I pulled down her leggings. I already knew her and had experienced it in our previous lick dates more often that she does not take off her leggings completely in these situations. So also this time not. She let me pull the leggings down just a few centimeters. She had a black thong under the leggings. The edge of the thong was decorated with lace. I would say that it matched her bra. It was slightly transparent in the middle. If the leggings were pulled down further, I would certainly have been able to see her pussy through the panties. I left the leggings there until where Fiona had pulled them down and kissed along the edge of the thong or on the transparent fabric of the thong to kiss her pubic mound. She stroked through my hair and then said that we should go over to her bedroom. I wanted to go right after her, but she said that I should clean up the living room first. I quickly put the wine glasses away and turned off the TV. Then I also went into the bedroom. There was no light on in the bedroom and the blinds were already closed. Through the light from the hallway, I could see that Fiona was lying under the covers. When I closed the door behind me it was pitch black. I asked if I should light a candle but Fiona only said that I should just come to her under the covers.
I got into bed with her and snuggled up to her. She wrapped her leg around me and I felt that she had finally taken off her leggings. Hell yes finally. I hugged her and my hand stroked down her back to her shoulders. The top was also off. Only her bra was still on. She moved so close to me that my cock touched her belly and sometimes her pubic area. I could feel that she had also taken off her thong. We made out and my hands also wandered over her buttocks. This woman is just so sexy. I had to really pull myself together that I would not come directly. Then she dissolved our kisses and asked me:
F: Do you have condoms with you?
Me: Yes
F: So you would like to fuck me?
Me: Oh, yes. You are so sexy.
F: Do you want to fuck me even if I'd much rather be licked by you?
Me: Um, oh, I don't know. You mean like before? That we don't have sex but that I just lick you.
F: Yes exactly. I just want you to lick me. That is so horny. But I know that you want to have sex. We are together now. This is not a lick date anymore. So there is sex and above all also consideration for you. I want you to feel good about it. And that you also get your sexual costs. But you have also liked the last few months. Don`t you? If you have only licked me. So why do we necessarily have to change that just because we're together now.
Me: Um, yeah, I don't know. Are you saying that you don't want to have sex with me?
F: No, we will have sex at some point. But right now I enjoy it so much when you lick me. And it is an increase in pleasure for me that we don't have sex. It excites me that I see you naked and you don't get to see me naked.
Me: You make it horny that I have not seen you naked?
F: Yes. I love it. It is such a strong expression of our power imbalance. You are naked, I am dressed. Even when you lick me. You indulge me for hours and I have the most blatant and intense orgasms imaginable. And all you get is that you jerk yourself off.
Me: Oh, I really did not know that you see it that way.
F: I'm really sorry for you. I know how horny you guys find fucking. I also like it well to be fucked. But what we have right now is so much hornier for me.
I will not put this in front of you as the leader in our relationship. You should also be happy. But I thought maybe we could just continue a little bit as before.
Me: Thank you for giving me a say in this. Honestly, I've wanted to sleep with you since we first met. But I also like how much our setup turns you on.
F: Really? That means you continue to abstain from sex? That would be so sweet of you.
Me: Yes, so if it's not forever. I enjoy it when you have your orgasm. It may sound strange but somehow it excites me even when you are so passive when licking.
F: You make me so happy. I would like to fix a fixed period of time. I don't want to have it in the back of my mind whether you want to have sex or not. And I want you to really stick to it in that period.
Me: Yes, okay I understand that. What kind of time period did you have in mind? And yes. I promise you that I will follow through then. I'm going to act like I've been doing on our dates.
F: Oh, you're the best! Until the end of the year?
Me: Oh. Oh really that long? Can't we at least have a stopover? I mean that's almost half a year. That's longer than our lick dates have been going on.
F: Mhh, okay, what do you think about Halloween? Then we see further?
Me: Still long, but okay. And you really want to go that long without sex with me?
F: Oh sweet. Don't get me wrong. But hell yeah, that's what I want. I want you to lick me like you've been doing. That you lick me even more often than before and that you get even less sexual attention from me.
Me: The way you say that is sexy as hell.
F: I love that you see it that way.
Swear to me that you will continue to take care of my sexual needs only. No matter how little I care about your cock. No matter how little I participate in the licking. Swear that you accept that sometimes I just want to stay naked, swear that you accept that you won't see me naked at least until Halloween. And swear that you accept that my breasts are still forbidden for you.
Me: Um, honey I swear to you.

At this point I have to say that I was extremely horny. I could feel again and again how my cock bumped against her clitoris and lightly drove over her labia. At that moment, I honestly didn't even realize how long it was until Halloween. I found her explanation so horny, as she explained to me that it somehow makes her even extra hot when she is dressed while I am naked and I try to lick her. I still wanted to fuck her, but somehow I found the prospect of more horny licking sessions also very horny. So I agreed to the whole thing. I swore to her what she wanted to hear. And I will also actually try to stick to it. What I reproduce here as a conversation is as I remember it. I just hope that it will be understandable for you what we talked about. It is difficult in such a report to emphasize the tone or pauses that lay between the individual sentences. I hope you have understanding for it.

We kissed after I had sworn to her to abstain from sex and to continue to have only her sexuality in mind. She told me a few times how happy she is about it. Then she turned around and said that she needed a minute. I couldn't see what she was doing because it was really dark in the bedroom. She lay back down in bed with me. Only this time not facing me but just on her back. I kissed her and put my hand on her belly. From there, my hand wandered in the direction of her pussy. I was very surprised when I noticed that she had put on underwear again. So she had to make this withholding of her body from me really particularly fun. If it pleases her so then I wanted to make at least with. I crawled down with my mouth and began to kiss at the edge of her panties. I noticed that it was even a different panty than the thong with the thin transparent fabric in the middle. This time it was a much thicker fabric. (Still not cotton ribbed granny panties, but nowhere near as thin as the tranparente matrial) Nevertheless, I began to cover her panties in the area of her pubic region with kisses. I had to change my position again a bit, because she had her legs overturned again and I came from my position with my head not really between her legs. I now knelt about the height of her knees next to her and could with my face exactly between her thighs. Since they were closed I could just so come with the mouth to the area where her clitoris began. I kissed her clit and she began to moan much harder. It seemed idiotic to me to want to lick her clit because it was still covered by the panties. I could clearly feel the elevation with my tongue. But somehow I felt like a fool. Until I realized how excited she was by it. So I licked further and further over her clitoris. At some point even through my saliva the panties were wetter and I could lick better. Fiona then had an orgasm that she screamed out of herself. She pressed her hips against me and I circled further with my tongue over the clit. When she was just with the hip back on the bed and gasped for air I began to suck her clit. I licked my girlfriend through her panties to orgasm. Somehow strange and yet at the same time very exciting. I sucked the clit through the panties. Fiona began to cry and moan. She pressed my head with her hands against her vagina while she wriggled uncontrollably. "Oh fuck!!", "That's it. Yeah" "Suck it, fuck". "Yeesss" were her cries of pleasure over and over again and I suspect she orgasmed not once but several times. In the end she pulled my head up and towards her face. She just pulled my hair and because I had knelt so far down I half on it. we kissed. I lay half on top of her. I could feel the verzierungen of her bra on my chest. I could even feel the rise through her chest, but the bra was well padded so that I could not feel any nipple. My cock was stiff on her hip. While we kissed, I stroked with my hand from her belly towards her pussy. But she stopped my hand and said that was enough for today. I lay down next to her and then held her hand. When I noticed that she was breathing normally again I gave her another kiss, thanked her and told her how horny I found it. She turned to me and took my still hard cock in her hand. That was the first time ever that she took my cock properly in her hand.
F: I also liked it very much. And we'll take care of you tomorrow. You have to learn that you may not come every time just because you licked me.
She gave me another kiss and then turned around to cuddle (spoon position) in me. A short time later I could hear how she had fallen asleep while I was still struggling with the disappearance of my erection.
Unfortunately, I had to get up very early on Saturday. Fiona said then only to me that's such a pity for me that I should not just jerk off without them and that we then just take care of me next time.
I will go to her right now and then stay with her until Wednesday there Tuesday I am curious how it goes on.

Flrmatz
Virgin

Unread post by Flrmatz » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:17 am

PaNic wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:37 pm
Thanks for writing this, I’m finding it really interesting. It reminds me of a phase I had with my girlfriend a while ago that was similar in that I solely focused on her pleasure without letting myself cum. I was really surprised how much I enjoyed that, it was both liberating somehow and a huge turn on to just celebrate her sexuality.

Reading your story now, I’m thinking of suggesting trying that again...
Thank you. I think your description helped me to agree on her idea. Like I’m sure it will be just a phase where I’m focused on her pleasure. And then we will have a phase where we will enjoy Sex.

So I’m curious if you really suggesting this to your girlfriend.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:06 pm

Thanks Firmatz,
Glad to have helped! 😜
I’d originally proposed it just to “shake things up a bit.” My enjoyment was a surprise bonus. In some way doing that seemed to create the same kind of thrill that I felt in Hotwifing fantasies, I don’t understand why but who cares if it works!

I haven’t suggested doing it again yet but reading your story made me think of it. I think I will...

Thanks again for sharing your story, you’ve been apologetic that it isn’t as erotic as other posts but I think your writing is extremely erotic. You catch the nuances and subtleties of both your and her sexual excitements really well which is great writing!

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:36 am

“So I’m curious if you really suggesting this to your girlfriend.“

Hi Firmatz,
You really did get me thinking and last night I thought feck it just do it, and took the plunge in a voice message to my girlfriend... Rather than suggesting, I announced that for the next month I wouldn’t cum with her but would focus solely on serving her pleasure.
She was up and off to work really early this morning and just left a message saying she’ll respond properly later, she sounded enthusiastic... Thanks for your suggestion, I’m feeling excited now 😊

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:11 pm

PaNic wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:36 am

Hi Firmatz,
You really did get me thinking and last night I thought feck it just do it, and took the plunge in a voice message to my girlfriend... Rather than suggesting, I announced that for the next month I wouldn’t cum with her but would focus solely on serving her pleasure.
She was up and off to work really early this morning and just left a message saying she’ll respond properly later, she sounded enthusiastic... Thanks for your suggestion, I’m feeling excited now 😊
I like this :D!

Flrmatz
Virgin

Unread post by Flrmatz » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:27 pm

PaNic wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:36 am

Hi Firmatz,
I'm absolutely curious what your girlfriend had to say about this.

From my perspective, I can only confirm what you have already said. It is exciting and also very fulfilling for yourself when you focus only on the sexual needs of your girlfriend. I can't really describe why it is like that. But for example, since I now know that Fiona also wants us to focus on her in the early days of our relationship, I perceive our sexuality much more intensely. I can somehow notice her little movements better when she likes something or doesn't like something. I can better classify what she likes based on her moans. I have little sexual experience, but I have never seen a woman experience such intense orgasms through me. And that is very horny for me to witness. And when we start to enjoy each other, then I really pine for her orgasm because it is also intense and horny for me.

With me there is also the fact that I am very submissive. And I stand by her orgasm already so close to my own orgasm. And Fiona has a few preferences in our kind of sex that excite me even more. For example, she loves that she remains clothed while licking and I usually may not even touch her vagina directly but only massage through her panties. This unequal power relationship gives us both a sexual boost. It excites me on the submissive side and she excites her power over me. And in the end after she had her orgasm and I would be so close to one of my own, she actively ignores this state. By that I mean that she does care. But she teases me a little bit with the fact that she doesn't want me to have an orgasm at that moment. She thinks that I should enjoy her orgasm and I would say how much it excites me and that should be enough. This active ignoring drives me crazy. (In a good way)

When I started this thread I thought that after Fiona comes back from her vacation we will have sex and slowly build a female led relationship. I thought that at some point we might start opening the sexual relationship unilaterally to her and I could watch her have sex with another man. I knew from our conversations before we became a couple that sex was fun for her. That she used to like to have sex a lot and also slept with many men. (She probably even had sex with women) I do not want to let her stand here in any case as a slut. Fiona is of the opinion that sex is fun and she got the fun when she felt like it. She experimented around and explored her sexuality by trying it out. She is the exact opposite of me in this regard. For her, sex and feelings are something separate. I only ever had sex within a relationship. Where feelings for each other were the determining factor. When we talked about it at the time, Fiona said that I have only ever made love and had never experienced the horny feeling of sex and fucking. And somehow I find that a good explanation for how she sees sexuality. But this also leads to the fact that I don't believe that something like a cuckold experience will ever happen in our relationship. I did not have the expectation that we would start directly with a cuckold relationship. Please do not interpret this as a complaint about how our relationship is going. I love it the way it is and don't want to change anything. I just want to explain how it came to the thread, what my intention was and that it is now probably quite different. Since we had already talked about such topics in the run-up to our relationship and she had told me very openly about what sexual adventures she had already had (which has totally excited me) I thought that she continues to talk about her experiences in our relationship. And that she might be more open to a cuckold relationship because of the female-led relationship. As I said, I'm not complaining at all about how our relationship is going. I enjoy our time together. I love to lick her and that I can bring her to an orgasm. I am now even jealous that she wears thongs during the day and when I want to lick her then she puts on extra panties so that her pussy is more covered.

I just can't imagine that she would like to have sex with me and even more I can´t imagine that she would like to have sex with another man at the moment. And I also do not believe that she is interested. We both have not even had sex yet. And I also think she enjoys it just the way it is.

What I want to express with it is that I now by the new situation at all do not know how I should continue here the Thread. In the threads I have always read before, you could mostly read how in sometimes larger sometimes smaller steps on a cuckold relationship was worked. And I don't think this will happen with us, because the signs for it are not given. (Which is okay with me.)

I didn't want to create a false expectation here. And yes, some have said that what I have reported so far would be erotic. But I think that my relationship with Fiona will develop in such a way that this kind of our sexuality will become the standard. And so then also quite boring for you to read again and again only as I licked her. I can try to report times when something particularly exciting happened to report, but also just do not want to bore you.

And PaNic, I would be really interested in how things are going with your girlfriend. Somehow nice to know when other men also renounce their own orgasm in favor of the woman.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:22 am

Thanks Farmgirl, Oddly I like it too! 😜

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:58 pm

Thanks Firmatz,
Not a lot here to report back yet, switching my focus to purely on her pleasure has changed the dynamic alright but nothing much said or happened so far. There’s also an ongoing but unconnected crisis in her family that’s taking most of her attention at the moment. Plus I don’t want to hijack your thread with my story!

I really identify with your description of focusing on your girlfriends sexuality and noticing/ enjoying all the subtleties in her orgasms, it’s great isn’t it! I don’t particularly think of myself as submissive generally but I have found playing the role surprisingly enjoyable and interesting. In a previous relationship I found myself playing quite a Dom role with a similarly surprising enjoyment! I think now it’s great to play and explore different power dynamics in sex, probably most people would gain a lot from this kind of play in their relationships...

I hope you keep writing this, whether you progress a cuckold thing or not doesn’t matter to me. This is really interesting and moving too, well done

Flrmatz
Virgin

Unread post by Flrmatz » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:49 am

Thank you for the kind words. I would also actually like to talk further about my relationship here. I think that Fiona and I just both keep struggling with how much we like our role.

When I started the thread here I thought that maybe at some point I could talk about how Fiona thinks about sex with another man. Or that I might even get her to take sexy photos of her and show them here in the hotties section. I think she is such a beautiful woman and the thought of sharing her with you has made me totally horny. Now I still have not seen her properly naked. I have never seen or touched her breasts and her pussy I have actually only seen in very dark light outline. Since we are a couple If I touch her pussy then always only about her panties. And that even when I lick her. The totally crazy thing is that it even totally turns me on. This rejection of her. That I, as her boyfriend, may not even see her breasts. That she only wants me to satisfy her, and everything that would distract me from it is denied to me. That I am not even perceived as a real sex partner by her just but she only wants to be licked by me and massaged at the clit. And any other man would be totally pissed. If he comes together with a woman and over a month gets no sex from her but may only lick her panty covered pussy. But I still find it horny. And as if that were not already embarrassing enough I find it even horny when she forbids me that I then jerk off myself. I'm totally embarrassed to admit it, but this feeling of inferiority excites me a lot when I've just brought her to several orgasms and she shoots down my orgasm with a simple "you're not getting an orgasm today". It's like I get hornier and hornier the more I submit to her. And also in "everyday" things when she gives me an order. I enjoy it when she gives me orders, I even enjoy it when I have to show myself naked in front of her and she checks if I have shaved well. (She wanted me to shave myself intimately and on the legs. And she even checks that regularly now).

I always struggle with the fact that I like it so much. I think that can not be great at all for Fiona to have such a friend. I often have doubts, especially when I'm alone at home that I'm the right one for her. My behavior is not masculine at all. My own behavior is embarrassing to me. And then it is for me an even higher hurdle to write here. Yes, I was submissive before too. And I could also see myself in a submissive position in a relationship. But I had never thought of becoming submissive to such a great extent and even enjoying it.

And then comes the very craziest thing. Fiona has similar problems. She enjoys it more and more to dominate me. We talked a lot about it, especially last weekend. She struggled with the fact that she gave me a lot of household tasks. She was happy that I did everything, but she was afraid that she was asking too much from me. That I would leave her because I would feel used. And it was strangely hard for both of us to realize that we both enjoy exactly that the way we live it. Now it may seem to be the perfect mixture for many at first sight. Maybe it even is. But Fiona and I are also building up our feelings for each other. And it is hard for both of us to understand why the other finds it so hot to dominate me or to be dominated.

I would describe it like this: We both love football (each other) but she's for the Steelers (likes to dominate) and I'm for the Browns (likes to be dominated) Even though we have football (our feelings for each other) in common it's so hard to understand why someone would sympathize for the other team. Like what the hell do you get out of it? We know that we like it, but we don't really understand and realize it yet. And so she sometimes has "setbacks" where she keeps asking if she was too hard on me and I have setbacks. Only that I have my setbacks mostly when I can think about it in peace and realize how pathetic I actually am as a man in the relationship. And then to overcome me here to tell how I let myself be dominated by her is even harder for me. And that becomes harder from time to time, because the more submissive I become the more dominant Fiona becomes.

I try to continue to report about it. I just hope for understanding that it may not always be so detailed.

Today I forced myself to use my time to write to you. In connection with this, I wanted to ask a rather stupid question. Fiona's birthday is next week. I have a few gifts for her. I have already mentioned that she likes it when she keeps her panties on while licking. She has even a few times extra the thong against a panty exchanged. So she wants to purpose that I have when I lick her through the panties even less direct contact with her pussy. She said that she finds it horny as I bend at the point of her desire and I am so even further away from her pussy. In fact, since the month we've been together, I haven't even touched her pussy directly skin to skin. When I lick her was always a thong or panties in between and if I just caress her then even partially still the pajamas over the panty.

I am considering whether I should give her underpants in addition to the other gifts that have no sexual ulterior motive. I had thought of so cotton panties from a multi-pack. So which are not sexy. Which are maybe even thicker of the fabric than her previous knickers. I want to give her so to speak a greater protection for her pussy from me. Yes I know how stupid that sounds. However, I could really imagine that she likes it. For myself, I'm not really sure. I love it when women wear sexy lingerie. It just looks mega sexy. (I've already looked in Fiona's closet and she has a lot of hot lingerie). And I would rather see her in such a lingerie than in such panties. But I also want her to be fine. That she can enjoy it when I spoil her. I want her to be able to let herself go and just concentrate on her pleasure instead of worrying about whether I'm touching her pussy directly. I first had the idea with a Onesize pajamas. But the idea I have discarded because I'm afraid that she would then not only leave on when massaging. But that she then also does not take off when I may lick them.

I would be interested in what you think of it. I would also be interested to know if you sometimes struggle with what position you have taken. Whether your women sometimes have problems with the dominant role, which they even like, then also to enjoy.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:46 am

Hi Firmatz,
I’ve been thinking about your last post and various questions:
Would it help to separate the relationship from the roles, ie. that the real thing that matters is you and your girlfriend meeting, getting together and growing closer. The roles you are playing are just play. At the moment you are both choosing to explore a game of subservience and denial, next week/month/year you might choose to reverse those roles, or play a Hotwife role, or swinging, or vanilla monogamy. What matters isn’t the detail but the quality of your relationship with your beloved, do you both feel held, loved and excited by each other?

As for understanding why we hunger for such odd roles and fantasies... I’ve no idea Lol! I spent ages trying to make sense of my Hotwife fantasies and nothing really felt like an adequate explanation. I think we just have to accept that our primal urges can be shrouded in the mystery of the unconscious, but that playing them out can be the best way to explore and satisfy them and enrich our experience and relationships. Enjoy!

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:06 am

It’d probably be good to sit down and have a conversation with Fiona, out of role ie. as equals, about all the thoughts you’re having. Say you’re really enjoying playing the submissive role but can worry about it too, and what she wants. Maybe you can make an agreement to play this to extreme for a month, or that you role play it sometimes but also have “normal” times, or that you then swap and she plays submissive, or that you carry on as you are and see what happens.

I think it’s great you’ve found such a willing partner! As for her birthday, yup the thicker knickers could be perfect, or maybe get his and hers chastity belts and give her the key to both... 😜 or maybe something really nice that isn’t sexual, to demonstrate your love for all of her, not just her kinkiness...

Looking forward to hearing how it all unfolds

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:05 am

Hi Firmatz,
Any news, how’s it going?

Flrmatz
Virgin

Unread post by Flrmatz » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:41 am

Hello all,

unfortunately I don't get to write much at the moment. Actually, that's a good reason, because I spend a lot of time with Fiona. I'll try to write at least a short update here. Even if it will not be as detailed as the previous ones.

Fiona had her birthday last week. Besides the normal gifts I gave her, I actually gave her the thick granny panties. She loves these knickers. Since the birthday, she always puts on these panties when we get intimate. I haven't even touched her pussy directly or through a little thong since then. I can't really describe why that is. But this kind of rejection from her excites me very much. When we make out and my hand wanders into her crotch and she says that she still has too sexy lingerie for me on, and wants to change first. That should actually offend me, but in truth it excites me. That she withholds her pussy from me and I may only lick it through the thick fabric of the ugly underpants.

Fiona tells me that she enjoys that our sex life is so one-sided. And I can actually tell that she's not just saying that. Or plays a role, so to speak. She likes that I satisfy her and that she doesn't give me any sexual attention at all. She once told me that she thinks it's hot that the only thing I get is jerking myself off. We have discussed this further and she even wants to drive it further in the future that I may not jerk off so often. I really can't describe it. I don't know why, but strangely enough my sex life feels very fulfilling. Yes, I long for her to touch me intimately. And I would like to fuck her so much. But to be honest I also love to lick her through her underpants and then hear from her that I'm not allowed to jerk off.

About one more thing I wanted to report, which was just extremely exciting for me.

Fiona celebrated her birthday on the birthday with me and a few friends and work colleagues.The family came only on the weekend.

The celebration with her friends started in the evening and went late into the night.Since Fiona and many of her friends are teachers and it was still school vacations this was no problem. I chatted with a few people at a late hour while Fiona played a drinking game with a few other people. I didn't want to play because I only drink beer and not shots. The game involved cards being drawn and anyone who met the condition on the card had to drink a schnapps. For example, everyone who was in Spain this year had to drink one.

At some point a card was apparently drawn that said that anyone wearing a thong had to drink a schnapps. All the women in the round took the schnapps and drank, all except Fiona. One of Fiona's best friends told Fiona that there was no way Fiona would wear panties. I thought that maybe she was already wearing one of those ugly granny panties.

After all, I had given it to her that day.

The good friend said that Fiona would always wear a thong and she wanted to see proof that she didn't have to drink. Fiona stood up, turned her back to the game.She now looked closely at theShe now looked closely atShe now looked closely into m She was now looking right in my direction. She pulled up her dress at the bottom, meanwhile she threw me an air kiss. Due to the reaction of the players, who all shouted quite extatically that she wears no panties, I realized that she was naked under her dress.

Suddenly I was mega horny and just wanted to go to bed with her. The party lasts but still a while.

When the party was over I should strip naked again. I cleared away a few things while Fiona was already once ready for bed. When I was then with her in bed we made out a bit.

Me: I hope you had a nice birthday. The party was fun and your friends are nice.

Fiona: Oh yes, thank you very much. I'm glad you get along with my friends. I also got the feedback from them that you are a good one.

Me: That's good.

(My hand slowly stroked her belly. She was wearing a thin nightgown this time. Fiona was slightly drunk. And I had hopes that she was in the mood, that we might do more than just lick). My hand stroked further down and I ran over the edge of the nightgown onto her thighs.

Me: You looked so mega sexy in your dress today. You really are the hottest woman.

Fiona moaned slightly and said thank you. My hand had wandered under the nightgown on the way back this time and now approached her pussy. I noticed that she was getting aroused. But then came the surprise for me. She wore the thick granny panties under the sexy nightie.

Me: Oh, I was hoping that you still left the panties off. Like today at the party.

Fiona: Did you like that I didn't wear panties?

Me: Oh yes, that was very hot

Fiona: But you know that you are not allowed to touch me without panties.

(It was very exciting for me to hear how she gave me such a clear prohibition that I am not allowed to touch her. Therefore I had to moan slightly)

Me: Whew, umm yes. I thought you would think differently today because your birthday is and we have drunk something. And then you had no panties on. That made me horny.

Fiona: Even if I'm drunk or lying here without panties, you still can't touch me like that. I think you have done with your gift (the panties) it just right. I thought therefore you would have understood that you only get a very limited access to my body. Just so much that you can satisfy me. I think I still have to educate you.

(She was suddenly very dominant. I had never seen her so dominant. I think the Aklohol has moved her to come out more. I must confess it was mega erotic for me. I enjoyed it very much how strictly she talked to me).

Me: I am very sorry.

(By her dominant way, I was even so insecure that I had pulled my hand from her panties again).

Fiona: All good, you are a great man, but it is my job as your mistress to train you to be a perfect man. That's probably also what you want, or not.

(Oh god, she really said mistress. That was so cool)

Me: Yes, please, I want that.

Fiona: That's good.

Fiona gave me a kiss and then straightens up. Suddenly she had climbed on me. She placed her legs to the right and left of my head and then she pressed her abdomen on my face. Through the panties I could feel her moisture of the vagina. She raised and lowered her body again and again so that I could lick her panties covered pussy. At some point I began to suck her clit through the fabric. My head followed her movements as well as it could. She enjoyed it and became wilder and wilder. Her moans became more and louder. She took her hands and pressed my head harder against her vagina. Even if my cock was not touched at all, I also became hornier and hornier and I also moaned more and more often into her clit. And when Fiona had her orgasm, it was almost as if I had one too. I did not cum, but it felt extremely good.

Thanks for the tips, Panic. I often have to think about the penis cage. I think Fiona would like something like that. So for me. I don't think she wants to change positions. At least I don't want her to either. Because I can't see myself in the dominant role at all. But I am "afraid" of a penis cage. It's hard not to masturbate while I'm with Fiona. I'm constantly horny because she teases me and we often have sex (that is, our kind of sex in which I lick or finger her). But as soon as I am alone at home I masturbate extremely much. For example, I can't get the image out of my head of her air-kissing me while she pulls up her dress and shows her naked ass to the teammates behind her. These were not only women but also men. And all have seen her naked ass. Something she doesn't want to show me.

I hope you forgive me that I can't write much at the moment. I try hard, however, I spend a lot of time with Fiona, have besides of course still professionally to do and also still hobbies. I try to write more in the next week.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:50 am

Thanks for the update Firmatz,

I’m finding it confusing how thrilling I find your story! That level of denial or FLR isn’t something I’d ever really thought about let alone sought for myself. Yet I’m really feeling for you, this is clearly reaching some hithertoo unknown corner of my psyche; ooh...

Flrmatz
Virgin

Unread post by Flrmatz » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:29 am

PaNic wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:50 am
Thanks for the update Firmatz,

I’m finding it confusing how thrilling I find your story! That level of denial or FLR isn’t something I’d ever really thought about let alone sought for myself. Yet I’m really feeling for you, this is clearly reaching some hithertoo unknown corner of my psyche; ooh...
Yes, I myself can not quite understand why it excites me so much to get so little from her. Our relationship is so different than I imagined. Yes, I was submissive from the beginning, and I wanted to have a relationship as a female-led relationship. I thought it would be so that I take on a few more tasks and the woman finds that good. And that I should lick her more often but also fuck sometimes. When I read about it earlier I always thought for myself I do not want to be treated like a slave. I want to continue to be the man and the FLR only comes to bear if we are not necessarily of one mind and I would give in then times. Now it is with Fiona but more and more so that I am almost treated like a slave by her. I feel her love. But at the same time also her power. And this dominance of her makes me more and more submissive. It's not just that I let her treat me like a slave, no I even love it.

Maybe just a few examples to clarify this. I should always be naked in our apartments.Meanwhile, not only naked but also I should shave all my body hair.And Fiona checks whether I have shaved sensibly.I have to lift my arms and she controls my armpits, I have to spread my legs and pull my ass cheeks apart and she also controls whether I have shaved my butt properly.E It is super embarrassing for me, and yet I find it mega horny. I feel her power claim over me. She wants me to be naked and shaved and she controls whether I bend to her will.

Another example is that I can't just sit on the couch. She must first allow me to do so. She must have read that on the internet and thought it was a great idea. I am not allowed to sit on the couch until she allows me to. No matter if she sits on the couch or not. If she doesn't allow it I have to sit on the floor in front of the couch.

Once I was not even allowed to sit down at the table for dinner but had to sit on the floor with my plate. Fortunately, this was not a rule but a "punishment" because I had no trash can in the bathroom and she had her period and probably needed a trash can. But for me in that situation it was much worse to know that I had disappointed Fiona. That it was not as she had imagined. And that felt much worse than the humiliation of sitting under her on the floor and eating my food there.

This is humiliating for me. This is embarrassing for me. When I have to eat or sit there next to her and also obviously far below her. But crazy enough, I also find it mega horny. I love these situations. I feel somehow lifted, somehow I do not know it feels right. And I want to submit even more to her when I feel that. I want to feel more of her dominance.

And then there are these situations where she dresses unsexy especially for me. In which she exchanges a beautiful thong for the ugly knickers. Somehow it is horny for me to feel that she does not want sex with me. I know how crazy it is. But when I lie there and just before my fingers touch her panties I somehow secretly hope that she has the ugly panties on. That maybe she tells me again very actively that I may not have sex with her. And when I ask afterwards if I may jerk off myself. No matter how much I want to come in the situations. Somehow it is even more horny to hear that she has decided that I do not deserve an orgasm and therefore may not have one. But it's really crazy when I'm alone at home. I know that she does not want me to masturbate. But I am then so horny that I can not resist and constantly jerk off. And I imagine Fiona naked. I imagine how I would fuck her and she would have such intense orgasms as when I lick her. But when I'm with her and I feel her dominance and for example lying in bed after I have led her to her orgasms. Then I am somehow relieved that she did not want to fuck me. Then it feels good and right that I may not even wank. Sometimes I even like to imagine how another man would have fucked her to orgasm.

So I can't explain it at all why I am so happy in this situation. In the end, it almost doesn't even matter. I am happy and Fiona is happy too. I love it more and more to submit to her. She loves to extend her power over me more and more. I've even thought at one point about extending our arrangement of no sex until Halloween, as she originally thought, until the end of the year.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:42 am

Dear Flrmatz

First I am very sorry that I have not discovered this thread untill today.

Second, I think you are an incredibly fortunate man to have found the Perfect Dream Lady for you!!!
Obviously, you are submissive by nature.
Now Fiona is very gently leading you down the path of teaching you how to be the Perfect Submissive Partner for Her!!!
I am really happy for you and wished the same thing had happened to me when I was your age.
Flrmatz wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:29 am
. Now it is with Fiona but more and more so that I am almost treated like a slave by her. I feel her love. But at the same time also her power. And this dominance of her makes me more and more submissive. It's not just that I let her treat me like a slave, no I even love it.
I have a very strong interest in Female Domination. One of the key lessons for these relationships between a loving Female Dominant and loving male submissive is that:
The more submissive the male becomes and behaves, the more Dominant the Lady wants to be and find it natural to be.
When that happens, the submissive male senses how much his beloved Dominant Dream Lady enjoys it when he serves Her and acts more submissive to Her. It seems to me that this is exactly the dynamic you are describing here. I think this will contribute to both of you becoming even more in love and happy with each other. I especially loved the the part I put in italics here; Fiona is taking you where you did not think that you wanted to go, but when She does, you discover you love it. This is the most erotic thread of all :up:
Flrmatz wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:29 am
So I can't explain it at all why I am so happy in this situation. In the end, it almost doesn't even matter. I am happy and Fiona is happy too. I love it more and more to submit to her. She loves to extend her power over me more and more. I've even thought at one point about extending our arrangement of no sex until Halloween, as she originally thought, until the end of the year.
I think you did explain it. There is poem by a Norwegian poet that I love, the ending is ".. the discovery that you loved pleasing another person, that is the purest pleasure of all". It sounds to me that you are learning more and more about yourself, so is the case with Fiona. You should cherish Her and recognize that you will never find another Lady like Her and you are doing the right thing by focusing on pleasing Her and discovering how much it pleases you.

I think you should tell Fiona about your thinking about extending the No-sex arrangement. Remember, Fiona originally proposed that this should last untill the end of the year, When you objected to that, She gave in and agreed to Halloween because She did not want to push you outside of your comfort zone.

I suggest that you consider if you should buy Her some nice flowers, and present these to Her with a nice card. You should off course be nude and kneeling in front of Her sitting on a sofa when you very humbly present this and tell Her you want to share something with Her. In the card, emphasize your ever deeper love for Her and how much you love to be Dominated by Her. Confess how you felt when She used the term "Mistress" when She was drunk at Her birthday. Tell Her that you remember that She originally wanted the No-sex arrangements to last till the end of the year, but that She shortened that period since you objected. Now you have realized that this was selfish of you, you now realize that it is more important to you to Please Her and you appologize for not accepting Her proposal in the first place and will be happy if She now reconsiders what will be the most appropriate date for ending the no-sex period.

But don't be surprised if your Mistress decides on a new date even further into the future. Regardless of what She says, thank Her for the decision and swear to Her that you will allways obey Her.

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)