Just told my wife about my fantasy where do I go from here

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Just told my wife about my fantasy where do I go from here

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:34 am

Fel180 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:48 am
Hello!
Another Unexpected update in our Journey.
We received an offer to go on a Swinger cruise on october 18th. We both talk and agree to go, we bought the cruise, air tickets and everything yesterday.
We discuss everything and we decided that we will go to see how is it, to meet new people and if something happens it will be, we decided to go with no pressure to do or not to do anything. She told me that she is going with a very open mind and hope I’ll do the same.
Any advice?
F180 - I would say that once you are on the cruise you both make it a number one priority to speak freely with each other about what you seeing, what you each are feeling, how you are each handling emotions inparticular if either gets caught up in a situation. Once the cruise is over you need to have a sober sit down conversation about everything.

Fel180
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fel180 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:36 am

Hello!
A little Update on our situation.
we went on the cruise, we had an incredible time, I would say that it was therapeutic. It was an amazing experience. We talked a lot between us, we atlked with other couples, we made wonderful friends.
My wife did some topless, and we dress in very sexy and small costumes for the night theme parties.
About my fantasy nothing happened, it Almost happened with one guy that my wife gave the ok, but at the end for one or other reason it didn't went through.
we are back home, and we still have the fantasy in mind, we open an account at SDC, but here where I ask for help: We star chatting with some guys, but we don't know what to ask, what to say, we really want to know more about the guys before any meeting, and many of them are asking for a meeting almost right away.
What do you recommend?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:36 am

Continue the conversations. Find out more about them, their attachments (are they cheating on a spouse?), do they have experience in the HW world? References? Ask how they see a meeting playing out. Do they expect sex right away (and if so how does that sit with the two of you)? Are they looking more for an ongoing FWB (where there is a social component) or just looking to get off?

Realize that a lot of guys think that this lifestyle is just a way to get laid without going through all the steps required to find and seduce a woman. They think the ladies are just offering it up on a platter to whoever asks or has the biggest dick. They seem to think that pussy is a commodity, not attached to a real person with real feelings and a spouse with those too.

Talk among yourselves about exactly what she wants and what you two are seeking, then make the guys who approach you respond to you so you can see if you are a good fit. Single, horny guys are everywhere, so don't feel pressured to accept the ones who are merely insistent. Remember that you two are a team in this and you each deserve to be part of the plan as well as the rewards.

Also know that a lot of guys who contact you are just fishing. They want to see if they can get a response, but they have no intentions of following through to the expected outcome. Some will bail early, and some will play the game right up to the meeting and then ghost you.

Taking a planned, measured approach and reading of other's experiences here, will help assure you of a positive outcome.

Fel180
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fel180 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:33 am

Hello!
Here’s a Little update on our situation. Since our last post, we’ been looking for a man for our fantasy, it’s been harder than we thought.
We bought tickets for a Virgin Cruise with a group of Lifestyle in may and after the cruise we are attending a hotel takeover in South Beach, also with a Lifestyle group, hoping to have better chances to know somebody.
In the meantime, we contacted somebody via SDC, and we been talking to him. Last night we decided to have a virtual threesome, to test the waters. we thought It could be a very good approach in preparation for the real thing. We bought a G spot vibrator and gave him control, so he can control the rhythm, vibration etc. together with that, he kept sending us audios with scenarios, talking to my wife, and we kept sending him videos of her, enjoying it, doing a blowjob to me while we all were imagining that he was from behind. At least for my wife and I was a very good experience, she enjoyed very much. At first it was kind of awkward for her to listen another guys voice in the room, but as the time went by, she was feeling more and more comfortable and horny. When he asked for videos and photos, she had no problems in sending them.
I hope that we are on the right path, what do you think?

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:11 pm

Follow

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 am

Fel180 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:33 am
Hello!
Here’s a Little update on our situation. Since our last post, we’ been looking for a man for our fantasy, it’s been harder than we thought.
We bought tickets for a Virgin Cruise with a group of Lifestyle in may and after the cruise we are attending a hotel takeover in South Beach, also with a Lifestyle group, hoping to have better chances to know somebody.
In the meantime, we contacted somebody via SDC, and we been talking to him. Last night we decided to have a virtual threesome, to test the waters. we thought It could be a very good approach in preparation for the real thing. We bought a G spot vibrator and gave him control, so he can control the rhythm, vibration etc. together with that, he kept sending us audios with scenarios, talking to my wife, and we kept sending him videos of her, enjoying it, doing a blowjob to me while we all were imagining that he was from behind. At least for my wife and I was a very good experience, she enjoyed very much. At first it was kind of awkward for her to listen another guys voice in the room, but as the time went by, she was feeling more and more comfortable and horny. When he asked for videos and photos, she had no problems in sending them.
I hope that we are on the right path, what do you think?
It sounds like that was a good start, but what's been happening all this time since then?