I am scared of my own fantasy...

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
bjn1
Virgin

I am scared of my own fantasy...

Unread post by bjn1 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:40 am

Guys, do you ever afraid of your own fantasy? I have this cuckold fantasy that is so extreme that I am kinda scared but at the same time horny as hell.
So the fantasy goes like this (I am not much of a story teller, I apologised in advance):

Background info abt us: Asian couple with kids in Asian country with kinda strict religious upbringing.
After much coaxing, my wife finally willing to try out cuckold. The first time was magnificent for me but ok for her. As the time goes by she started to enjoy cuckolding since I am small in size and low stamina as well. At first multiple bulls, but slowly she narrowed down to just 1 regular bull. Slowly I am getting replaced sexually and I am fine with that since I dont want to disappoint her in putting my small dick inside her. I am starting to use chastity cage. Our love life is still going great we love each other much but for sexual needs she is getting it exclusively from her bull and she is immensely satisfied by her bull. She is starting spending more and more time with her bull for fucking at first and then for dates as she is really addicted to sex with her bull. Again our love life is still going strong. we love each other much and I love her very much and I understand her needs that I am willing to do anything for her. (LOVE IS THE BASIC FOR CUCKOLD RELATIONSHIP AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER). The bull grow controlling of her and demand her to spend more time. I encourage my wife to obey him. She still come home to me but getting fewer and fewer. Sex between me and her is hand job and clean up for me. My cock getting smaller and smaller resulting in long time in chastity cage. I wear an even smaller cage. Her spend time with her bull getting longer and longer. She is coming home once a month. and we can just catch up like a lover couple (which we are) that never seen each other. She would just jerk me off in cage and I eat her up. and she would return to her bull.
One day, I suggest to her that we should get divorce and she married to her but we remain as loving couple. her marriage to her bull is purely sex. She agree to this realising that sex really satisfying for her. So we got divorce and she married to her bull but she still return to me from time to time and we would catch up like a true lover.

This fantasy really hits me hard. I am so horny thinking abt it. I know it is so fucked up.
Anyway tell me what do you guys think of this?

Nothing2see
Player

Re: I am scared of my own fantasy...

Unread post by Nothing2see » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:54 pm

Is it a fantasy or a nightmare?
Is it something you want to have happen or something you fear will happen?
Is divorce even legal in your country?
Is the bull a foreigner?
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:11 pm

Nothing2see wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:54 pm
Is it a fantasy or a nightmare?
Is it something you want to have happen or something you fear will happen?
Is divorce even legal in your country?
Is the bull a foreigner?
You make it sound like a large number of Asian countries ban divorce lol

A quick Google search shows that the Philippines is or was the last Asian country where divorce was illegal.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:37 pm

A fantasy is just a fantasy.

We fantasise all the time about multiple things.
It might be about what we'd do if we won millions in a lottery.
Or if we had super powers.
Or if we could mind read.....and so on.

To fantasise is part of the human condition.

Why be scared of a fantasy? Unless you actually want this particular fantasy to come true?

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:52 am

bjn1 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:40 am
Guys, do you ever afraid of your own fantasy? I have this cuckold fantasy that is so extreme that I am kinda scared but at the same time horny as hell.
So the fantasy goes like this (I am not much of a story teller, I apologised in advance):

Background info abt us: Asian couple with kids in Asian country with kinda strict religious upbringing.
After much coaxing, my wife finally willing to try out cuckold. The first time was magnificent for me but ok for her. As the time goes by she started to enjoy cuckolding since I am small in size and low stamina as well. At first multiple bulls, but slowly she narrowed down to just 1 regular bull. Slowly I am getting replaced sexually and I am fine with that since I dont want to disappoint her in putting my small dick inside her. I am starting to use chastity cage. Our love life is still going great we love each other much but for sexual needs she is getting it exclusively from her bull and she is immensely satisfied by her bull. She is starting spending more and more time with her bull for fucking at first and then for dates as she is really addicted to sex with her bull. Again our love life is still going strong. we love each other much and I love her very much and I understand her needs that I am willing to do anything for her. (LOVE IS THE BASIC FOR CUCKOLD RELATIONSHIP AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER). The bull grow controlling of her and demand her to spend more time. I encourage my wife to obey him. She still come home to me but getting fewer and fewer. Sex between me and her is hand job and clean up for me. My cock getting smaller and smaller resulting in long time in chastity cage. I wear an even smaller cage. Her spend time with her bull getting longer and longer. She is coming home once a month. and we can just catch up like a lover couple (which we are) that never seen each other. She would just jerk me off in cage and I eat her up. and she would return to her bull.
One day, I suggest to her that we should get divorce and she married to her but we remain as loving couple. her marriage to her bull is purely sex. She agree to this realising that sex really satisfying for her. So we got divorce and she married to her bull but she still return to me from time to time and we would catch up like a true lover.

This fantasy really hits me hard. I am so horny thinking abt it. I know it is so fucked up.
Anyway tell me what do you guys think of this?
I think it's hot too. Yes, scary, but hot. Well, as a fantasy I think it is okay. Imagining her doing things or getting in a relationship is kind of sexy. I think you are not the only one with a fantasy like this.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:13 pm

Are you more scared that it would happen, or that it wouldn't happen?

Remember that as soon as that fantasy leaves your head and other people get involved, the reality will change. Now, does that lack of control over your fantasy scare you more or less?

It is important to figure these things out for yourself so that you can be sure if you want to live this out in real life before seriously discussing taking that big step with your wife.

You also might want to talk with your wife about some of your ideas to see if she shares those same interests. (You could get a surprise!

bjn1
Virgin

Unread post by bjn1 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:14 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:13 pm

Remember that as soon as that fantasy leaves your head and other people get involved, the reality will change. Now, does that lack of control over your fantasy scare you more or less?

It is important to figure these things out for yourself so that you can be sure if you want to live this out in real life before seriously discussing taking that big step with your wife.

You also might want to talk with your wife about some of your ideas to see if she shares those same interests. (You could get a surprise!
A part of me want it to happen. I would love to see the love of my life get properly satisfied but a big part of me also scared of what will the consequences be if that fantasy come true. Maybe you are right about the lack of control over my fantasy that scared me the most.
I did talk about my wife about cuckolding but she just brushed it off. One time she said what if he (the bull) take me over as his wife and leave me. I just said that no he cant, he can only fuck you but deep down it turn me on to have myself replaced completely. I lied because I am scared to pissed her off.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:22 am

bjn1 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:14 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:

A part of me want it to happen. I would love to see the love of my life get properly satisfied but a big part of me also scared of what will the consequences be if that fantasy come true. Maybe you are right about the lack of control over my fantasy that scared me the most.
I did talk about my wife about cuckolding but she just brushed it off. One time she said what if he (the bull) take me over as his wife and leave me. I just said that no he cant, he can only fuck you but deep down it turn me on to have myself replaced completely. I lied because I am scared to pissed her off.
No man can take control unless it is allowed to happen.
Yes it has happened but there have been decisions along the way, or lack of decisions that allowed it to happen. Choosing the right candidates is the key to success.

I always make it very clear to any man before I meet up with them that my marriage and my husband are my priority and that will never change. Anyone that would try to come between us I would immediately break contact with. Even the best sex does not replace your partner in live, your love, the person you pledged to spend your life with.

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:26 pm

I can understand the fear. Maybe some things are best left as fantasy or memories? Many here seem like they have relationships that have withstood the fires but there's survival bias here, no? I have a good marriage that would be just fine if I left it alone but for crazy lustful desires,why should I gamble? I am proceeding with caution because those desires are so strong, because we had some tests early on which went fine and because her "No's" are more like "I don't think so".

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:34 am

bjn1 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:14 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:

I can relate in a big way, though only as a fantasy. Seeing your love falling in love, being satisfied and marrying can be very fulfilling. I had a girl I loved and even though we were close she ended up marrying someone else. Yet, it was really good to talk about the men she had a crush on, her desires, her insecurities. Then she would tell me about the way she fell in love. Later, I met the guy and he was really nice. I felt so happy for her and I did not feel jealous. It was so nice to see her happy. But once she got married she no longer talked to me as before, and it was tough. I dated of course someone else, but it is a struggle to forget someone like that. So, my advice: fantasy is better.