Opening Pandora’s box?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Swingcurious
Virgin

Opening Pandora’s box?

Unread post by Swingcurious » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:06 am

So I’ve previously shared a couple posts in the library section which were simple fiction. The description of my wife and her looks and age are true, but the rest was stories I’d made up to get her horny.

As mentioned in one of the stories, I have used real people from our orbit of friends in my stories to get her revved up. My wife has always been absolutely adamant that she wouldn’t want to sleep with anyone else. I’ve been talking about it since she was 18 or 19…Well.. that’s now changed…I think.

I used someone close to us in one of the stories i told her…and now turns out she’s got actually got thing for my sisters husband and my brother in law (does that make him her brother in law? Not sure)

Anyway, for the past 3 months or more he’s been the subject of the fantasy and she now always pushing - both when we’re fucking and outside of the bedroom - for more information and has told me she’s independently fantasised about him fucking her, wondered what the size of his cock is and whether he’d be dominant. She gets very, very wet and horny when we use him as part of our role playing. She’s now wondering if/how/when it could happen.

I’m a bit taken a back as I honestly never thought she’d ever entertain the idea.

It could just be she feels safe fantasising about him as he’s obviously attached and anything happening would obviously cause issues as he’s married to my sister and that it “would never happen” and is just a fantasy..or have I potentially opened Pandora’s box here?

Anyway, just thought I’d share with you.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Re: Opening Pandora’s box?

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:19 am

I think it could be whatever you want it to be. She may just be enjoying the freedom you've created for her with the fantasy; she knows she's safe to continue exploring it because you prompt it and enjoy it. Or, she might well be genuinely interested, and is doing more to see how far you're willing to take it. The fact that she's bringing it up outside the bedroom leads me to believe that might also be true.

But it concerns me that you've titled this post "Opening Pandora's Box." That indicates to me that you're not at all sure about this, and may be worried that it will go farther than fantasy.

The only way you'll know is to talk about it. Seriously and outside of the bedroom. You have to know if she really wants to do this. She has to know if you will approve or not. It takes very open communication for a couple to enter these lifestyles and it doesn't work without that communication.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:07 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:19 am
I think it could be whatever you want it to be. She may just be enjoying the freedom you've created for her with the fantasy; she knows she's safe to continue exploring it because you prompt it and enjoy it. Or, she might well be genuinely interested, and is doing more to see how far you're willing to take it. The fact that she's bringing it up outside the bedroom leads me to believe that might also be true.

But it concerns me that you've titled this post "Opening Pandora's Box." That indicates to me that you're not at all sure about this, and may be worried that it will go farther than fantasy.

The only way you'll know is to talk about it. Seriously and outside of the bedroom. You have to know if she really wants to do this. She has to know if you will approve or not. It takes very open communication for a couple to enter these lifestyles and it doesn't work without that communication.

:up:

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:10 am

One's choice of a fantasy Other does offer a window into how one is aligned for carrying the fantasy into reality. I myself fantasize about women other than my wife, but strangely I feel most attracted to women I would be least likely to screw around with. Parallel to your wife's brother-in-law fantasy, I feel a strong attraction for a close friend of my wife's who's physically unattractive and so repressed by her Catholic upbringing and failed marriage that whatever libido still remains for her must be so deeply buried beneath years of emotional concrete and rebar that no amount of jackhammering could ever free her of the prison of her own making. That's my impossibility fantasy. Query - is my attraction for that kind of woman merely a safe outlet for an urge I sincerely don't ever want realized?

Where the thaw occurs is when she warms to situations that I call "possibility fantasies," which, I find, can and do morph into "probability fantasies," and beyond.

Swingcurious
Virgin

Unread post by Swingcurious » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:11 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:19 am

Thanks for the reply.

I’m willing to let it happen. Definitely! The opening the Pandora’s Box reference is due to the fact she’s got a thing for my sister’s husband! I’m guessing it would cause all sorts of mess if it was to happen.

But I’m otherwise confident in our relationship that if she was to sleep with someone else that we’d be fine…just maybe not my brother in law 🫣

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:52 am

I guess it's great that she is actually considering someone. That's most of the battle I think.I think having her screw your sister's husband behind her back would be an absolute disaster for everyone involved. Try getting her into the idea of letting something happen in reality but then try switching the target in her mind to someone else. Then make the other target a reality. That's what I would do.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:35 am

Sexual 'entanglement' with family is asking for trouble. With a friend, if things go 'pear shaped', you can always make them not your friend. With a sister, brother in law or whatever, they will still be family even when the s**t hits the fan.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:23 am

philxxo wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:52 am
I guess it's great that she is actually considering someone. That's most of the battle, I think.
I totally agree. The biggest hurdle seems to be admitting some sexual thrill with the idea of fucking someone else.

At least now that hurdle has been jumped.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.