16 ways to get your hotwife started

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
firef503
Trainable

16 ways to get your hotwife started

Unread post by firef503 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:17 pm

So of course a good conversation has to set the base for this. But sometimes your wife needs a little bit more than just waiting for "something to happen naturally." Finding good options an presenting her with that is a good route to go and figuring out how to go about presenting those options is a fast track way to get it done. i'm not suggesting anything done without consent but finding situations where she is more apt to go for it can really help.

As a bull I've done all of these at some point or another. I don't post them on a public forum as they too often get stolen. But I'm open to discussion and ideas for more or private conversations about specifics.

Arizona
Prepubescent

Re: 16 ways to get your hotwife started

Unread post by Arizona » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:57 pm

firef503 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:17 pm
So of course a good conversation has to set the base for this. But sometimes your wife needs a little bit more than just waiting for "something to happen naturally." Finding good options an presenting her with that is a good route to go and figuring out how to go about presenting those options is a fast track way to get it done. i'm not suggesting anything done without consent but finding situations where she is more apt to go for it can really help.

As a bull I've done all of these at some point or another. I don't post them on a public forum as they too often get stolen. But I'm open to discussion and ideas for more or private conversations about specifics.
Hello, I would be happy to have concrete advice about how to make it happen naturally situations :)
I made a post here : viewtopic.php?f=48&t=72837

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:29 pm

Fried chicken doesn't happen naturally, you have to be in the mood to get it. Same with this life. If you are waiting for a drop-dead OMFG person to randomly walk up to you and ask you to have sex, it's as likely as that chicken jumping into the frying pan on its own.

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:06 am

Would love to read so.e of the ways!

quote=firef503 post_id=1405992 time=1686021475 user_id=51016]

[/quote]