Night away

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
fly3177
Trainable

Night away

Unread post by fly3177 » Mon May 22, 2023 3:29 am

Friday night my wife is taking a night to herself - going to a hotel and relaxing - while my daughter and I are left home together.

My wife does this every few months. It’s great for her to get some time to herself to relax. But every time I can’t help but hope she comes home with a story about cuckolding me. Maybe a guy in the hotel bar buys her a drink and it goes from there. Maybe it’s someone she met before in a different place that she invites to spend the evening with her.

I doubt anything will ever happen at one of these, but I can’t help but hope.

Mr Stag
Trainable

Re: Night away

Unread post by Mr Stag » Mon May 22, 2023 5:51 am

Does she know that she has a hall-pass, that she is free to roam? Do you two have extra-hot sex once she returns?

fly3177
Trainable

Unread post by fly3177 » Mon May 22, 2023 8:30 am

Mr Stag wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:51 am
Does she know that she has a hall-pass, that she is free to roam?
Yes, she has known for years. She teases me once in a while. But she’s still mostly in the “I’m happy with you” category.

She’s made a few comments over the years (own her own, without prompting) that make it clear that it has occasionally popped into her own head.

Mr Stag
Trainable

Unread post by Mr Stag » Mon May 22, 2023 11:25 am

Taking the leap is huge undertaking. I have shared many girlfriends and my first wife (and I have had many women, as in too many to count accurately), but I was stunned by having the tables turned on once. A live-in girlfriend asked/ordered me to fuck her best friend from work. For the first time, I knew what it felt to be made available. (I did what I was asked to do and it went well.) Part of the mental problem for me was imagining it possible to fuck her friend.

What you might try is to help your wife imagine the impossible. When having sex after her return, ask her to make up a story about how she had been picked up and fucked during her night away. She will probably deliver a supremely lame story that lasts 30 seconds in telling. That's okay. She now knows that you expect to hear such a story next time. So, next time she leaves, remind her that you would love to hear a nice story upon her return.

I once had a girlfriend who came home form work angry. I had to listen to her recount her fucking bad day. I hated it, as I was hating people I have never met and getting a contact depression. Why didn't she quit? She was obscenely overpaid. One day, I had enough, so I told her that I would only listen to upbeat stories about her workday. She claimed to have zero to tell. I then instructed her make them up for me. I added that if she wanted she could make up sexual stories about her day at work. Falteringly at first, she told me little good stories, some of them true, such as someone bringing excellent homemade cookies. Then, one day she told me her first sex-tinged story, which really got my attention, which she—in turn—noticed. (It was about a hot-looking copy machine repairman coming in her office.) Eventually, she was delivering excellent sex fantasies. Btw, our sex-life skyrocketed.
Last edited by Mr Stag on Tue May 23, 2023 6:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon May 22, 2023 3:01 pm

Mr Stag wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:25 am
Taking the leap is huge undertaking. I have shared many girlfriends and my first wife (and I have had many women, as in to many to count accurately), but I was stunned by having the tables turned on once. A live-in girlfriend asked/ordered me to fuck her best friend from work. For the first time, I knew what it felt to be made available. (I did what I was asked to do and it went well.) Part of the mental problem for me was imagining it possible to fuck her friend.

What you might try is to help your wife imagine the impossible. When having sex after her return, ask her to make up a story about how she had been picked up and fucked during her night away. She will probably deliver a supremely lame story that lasts 30 seconds in telling. That's okay. She now knows that you expect to hear such a story next time. So, next time she leaves, remind her that you would love to hear a nice story upon her return.

I once had a girlfriend who came home form work angry. I had to listen to her recount her fucking bad day. I hated it, as I was hating people I have never met and getting a contact depression. Why didn't she quit? She obscenely overpaid. One day, I had enough, so I told her that I would only listen to upbeat stories about her workday. She claimed to have zero to tell. I then instructed her make them up for me. I added that if she wanted she could make up sexual stories about her day at work. Falteringly at first, she told me little good stories, some of them true, such as someone bring in excellent homemade cookies. Then, one day she told me her first sex-tinged story, which really got my attention, which she in turn noticed. (It was about a hot-looking copy machine repairman coming in her office.) Eventually, she was delivering excellent sex fantasies. Btw, our sex-life skyrocketed.
This is a very thoughtful post, full of really interesting insights. Thanks!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

fly3177
Trainable

Unread post by fly3177 » Tue May 23, 2023 1:33 am

Mr Stag wrote:
I like this suggestion.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue May 23, 2023 4:13 am

fly3177 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:33 am
Mr Stag wrote:
I like this suggestion.
I do, too! Maybe ask her to write a story while she is gone?

p_jimi
Trainable

Unread post by p_jimi » Tue May 23, 2023 2:22 pm

fly3177 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 3:29 am
Friday night my wife is taking a night to herself - going to a hotel and relaxing - while my daughter and I are left home together.

My wife does this every few months. It’s great for her to get some time to herself to relax. But every time I can’t help but hope she comes home with a story about cuckolding me. Maybe a guy in the hotel bar buys her a drink and it goes from there. Maybe it’s someone she met before in a different place that she invites to spend the evening with her.

I doubt anything will ever happen at one of these, but I can’t help but hope.
If it excites you and brings you joy, then do it every Friday. If it's really good to fuck your wife, sooner or later there will be someone who will fuck her on Wednesdays as well. If your wife realizes how good it is to feel a really hard cock in her pussy, you will also be glad that she fucks you less and less. It has to be arranged so that during the day her colleagues fuck her every day, and in the evening her lovers come to you and fuck your wife all night long instead of you. It will be a very good feeling for you when her bull comes before bed and your wife spreads her legs for him.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue May 23, 2023 3:02 pm

p_jimi wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:22 pm
If it excites you and brings you joy, then do it every Friday. If it's really good to fuck your wife, sooner or later there will be someone who will fuck her on Wednesdays as well. If your wife realizes how good it is to feel a really hard cock in her pussy, you will also be glad that she fucks you less and less. It has to be arranged so that during the day her colleagues fuck her every day, and in the evening her lovers come to you and fuck your wife all night long instead of you. It will be a very good feeling for you when her bull comes before bed and your wife spreads her legs for him.
These guys just come from outer space (or is it the Cuckold forum?) to post their jerkoff fantasies in other people's threads. You get used to it.

fly3177
Trainable

Unread post by fly3177 » Tue May 23, 2023 3:53 pm

superb101 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 4:13 am
I do, too! Maybe ask her to write a story while she is gone?
Nah. I can’t bother her with that. This is her time to go relax. Homework would just stress her out.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue May 23, 2023 3:58 pm

fly3177 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:53 pm
This is her time to go relax. Homework would just stress her out.
:lol: this is totally leggysandy as well

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed May 24, 2023 3:47 pm

leggysman wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:02 pm
p_jimi wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:22 pm
These guys just come from outer space (or is it the Cuckold forum?) to post their jerkoff fantasies in other people's threads. You get used to it.

They come out of their mama's basement so keyed up with bull shit that they cant' tell fantasy from reality.
Sad really.