Wife sharing

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
djbob5
Prepubescent

Wife sharing

Unread post by djbob5 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:15 pm

How many of you have actually shared your wife? I like the idea of it but I don’t know if I’d actually like it. How do you get around that?

leggysman
Pervert

Re: Wife sharing

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:19 pm

In theory, none of the people in the "Wannabe" forum have shared their wives ... yet

But some of us started here in the wannabes, and made the leap, yes :up:

If you're not sure, you probably shouldn't try to do it.

If you're sure, then: it's intense! It's awesome! It's probably not exactly how your fantasies look, but it might be pretty close. Personally, I'm very very glad that my leggysandy decided to become a hotwife. No regrets at all. I want more.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:33 am

If you change your orientation to doing it for HER rather than as a part of your own fantasies, you may feel better about it. Doing something that makes her happy is "compersion" and makes it easier to accept. Also, understanding the difference between love and sex is highly important to understand before undertaking this play.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:54 pm

I haven't shared yet. It's a superhot fantasy for me to think about a stud fucking my wife while I watch. I also have this inner fear that once it happens (not likely at this point) I will look at myself and ask "what have I done"? Some things may be better left as a fantasy. Maybe this is one of those things. I would love to see my wife get fucked hard by 1-2 studs. She deserves a thorough and complete fucking and I would love to see her get it. Right now though, it's outta my hands. I expressed my fantasies to her and now I am just playing the waiting game.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:00 pm

You can liken it to just about anything else. For instance, I've never been scuba diving. But I love swimming. It doesn't take to much of an imagination to fantasize and imagine what it would actually be like. There might be some aspects of it that I wouldn't enjoy as much as I would like, but in general I can confidently say I would enjoy it. My wife on the other hand, is hydrophobic. There are very little aspects of the idea that appeal to her at all, and she can confidently say that she would hate scuba diving.

You won't know for sure whether or not you will actually enjoy something until you actually experience it. But it really isn't difficult to imagine whether you would or would not actually like something. And if you are fair and objective, you probably will be correct in your assessment.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Bostoncuckold089511
Trainable

Unread post by Bostoncuckold089511 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:23 am

Although my wife hasn't " gone all the way" we have explored finding the right bull with meet and greets. I think this can be a good way to see if you actually would want it to progress. It can be intense watching your wife get dolled up, driving her to a bar, walking in the bar, and greeting a man who wants to fuck your wife! It definitely invokes some feelings and emotions, all of which I loved! I have zero hesitancy and expect some uncomfortable emotions, but I enjoy that feeling.

Just my thoughts, obviously everyone is different

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:36 am

It was my idea originally and I found after the first time I liked it, a lot. I have seen hubby’s who thought they would like it discover that they didn’t. It’s hard to know until you experience it but if you have doubts, my advice is don’t.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:25 am

I wasn't always into having a Hotwife. When we first met Amy was my girl only. But I found myself getting hot at the attention she received from other guys. I then found myself encouraging her to flirt which turned me on massively. This all gradually progressed culminating with her fucking my buddy a few years later.

You're not ready to see your girl Hotwifing yet. Let her flirt and see what that does for you... and her.

One step at a time pal.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:36 am

djbob5 wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:15 pm
How many of you have actually shared your wife? I like the idea of it but I don’t know if I’d actually like it. How do you get around that?
There are some has beens on this section, as well as some people who get a little and wannabe more... I was regularly cucked by my ex. I have been to sex clubs and had a couple threesomes with my forever wife. My forever wife has cheated a couple of times, and she occassionally role plays with me. I consider myself a wannabe because I really crave having her be excited about cucking me and telling me about it, and doing a little light humiliation.

You ask a good question. Fantasy is different than reality. Really good role play can kind of scratch the itch without the downsides. It is hard to really know until you are in the position whether it will be too much. It is useful to explore your motives, as some motivations kind of set your wife up for failure.

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:16 am

Like others have said, encourage her to flirt. It’s not crossing the Rubicon, so to speak, and it’ll make her feel empowered. Even if it goes no further, you’ll likely get jealous and horny as hell.

Nicouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nicouple » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:57 am

For me personally I'm not the jealous type and this has always been her fantasy. But up until recently I've never been fond of the idea, but as my sex drive declines with age (im 48) and hers is as high as ever I can see it as a way to keep her satisfied without being frustrated at me. Plus the idea of watching has been very motivating to say the least.

Justaregularguy
Virgin

Unread post by Justaregularguy » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:31 pm

djbob5 wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:15 pm
I’m here as a wannabee… we’ve had discussions about it, I think in the right circumstance she would do it however we aren’t ready to take that leap and might never be… showing her off online is a big turn on though.

mychubbyhotwife
Virgin

Unread post by mychubbyhotwife » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:42 am

The only way to know is to do it. Try it. You'll like it! Or not. Is your wife curious enough also to give it a try?

It took me a long time talking my wife into trying it. When she did she loved it. It was no problem talking her into doing it again.

A few things to consider ... Great sex causes great emotions. My wife fell in love with the first man I talked her into doing it with. It was ok with me. To her it was like having two husbands and I got to experience my fantasy of watching my wife enjoying having sex with another man plus her feelings for him didn't affect her feelings for me.

Also, fantasy can be better than reality and reality can present some things you haven't thought of. The first time for us couldn't have been better but it is not that way for everyone. The one thing that made me feel uncomfortable, feelings of jealousy?, was when I watched them kissing. VERY passionately. The other things that might make you feel a little uncomfortable are him lasting longer than you usually do. The impression that he is a better lover than you. And of course a bigger cock and the sense that the reason she is enjoying it so much is because of his bigger cock. Also, not every time is going be satisfying. You can expect some disappointments.

All this is just beginners stuff. The more you do it and the more the experiences you both have the less you both will have insecurities and/or feelings of jealousy. The main idea is to have fun. Good luck!