Where we are….having fun

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
gastallman
Virgin

Where we are….having fun

Unread post by gastallman » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:20 am

So still plugging along with her knowing I am good with her fucking other guys. She is reading a lot of erotic stories on her kindle- Amazon has a huge selection. She is regularly playing with her new collection of realistic dildos. She recently “named” one of them. She also shared some of her escapades from her college days. Some pretty hot stuff there. She says she’s always been reluctant to let me know “what a slut she was”..
still don’t know if……..but she has really opened up to talking about hot sex scenes.
It’s really a lot of fun and we are fucking like we were 25 again.. albeit I can’t go 2 or 3 or more times a day any more.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Where we are….having fun

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:32 am

Sounds like great progress. Sometimes it takes a while for the ladies to understand that we aren't judging them negatively on their past adventures, and that we are enjoying the vicarious thrill from hearing them as sexy stories told firsthand.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:34 pm

Let her know that since you are only good for one and done, her other guy needs to cover the other two....
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

Boomhauer
Virgin

Unread post by Boomhauer » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:49 pm

Would she recommend a book?

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:20 am

Has there been anything new to report? We ARE interested in hearing about the progress, or even the lack of progress.

gastallman
Virgin

Unread post by gastallman » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:46 am

Not really anything new to report as far as progress on the HW front. She did the other day go get her nipples pierced……hot hot hot. We went out the other day with a low cut loose fitting top on her. If she bent over over slightly her boobs were easily seen😁😁. We had dinner at a casual restaurant on the way back from running errands… not a date night type thing or anything….. but as were walking in to our table a male diner was chastised by s.o. With the words “stop staring”. Funny as hell. She likes me showing her off.

gastallman
Virgin

Unread post by gastallman » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:50 am

Absolutely no progress at all.. She knows that i want to share her and she stated just the other day that she didnt want to be shared..... frustrating after what i thought was good progress at the beginning. sigh...

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:26 am

Dang, reading your first post I thought you two were on course with a perfect start.

I'd say it still isn't over. I think now isn't the time to ask about it verbally, but keep going out to those social settings in the evenings where there is other men.

Do you and her ever go to dance halls or dance clubs on a date night?

You might enjoy The Strictly Anonymous Podcast. A guy named Sal had a really good story to tell about how his wife slowly opened up after years of date nights out on the town. That can be found on YouTube.
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

gastallman
Virgin

Unread post by gastallman » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:55 am

Interesting update but not any real movement towards ??
But you never know….

The other night while aggressively eating out my wife with some hard g spot manipulating followed by hard fucking after i had cum inside her she told me to go and get Sven (sven is the name weve given to a particularly large dildo) followed by some serious sven usage she told me to clean her up with my mouth. Yes she told me to eat svens cream pie. Blew my mind.

SweHot
Prepubescent

Unread post by SweHot » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:26 pm

Super Hot and a step closer.

gastallman
Virgin

Unread post by gastallman » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:00 pm

latest update----- well surprise of surprises.....went out on date night and it was very interesting. Got her to play the shoot 'em or fuck em game. She picked out several guys that yes she said she would. she even picked out a woman that she that is a possibility. I was shocked and excited.. she actually said something to the affect of we are not going to do anything tonight for the first time. It was our anniversary dinner. the obvious implication that doing "something" was a possibility....