Anklet Christmas Gift

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Toseeher
Virgin

Anklet Christmas Gift

Unread post by Toseeher » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:29 am

A bit of a lengthy post, but had to write it down and share as it’s been an exciting day for me/us. Me (55) and wife (54), married 28 years. She’s still hot as fuck with incredible tits, a hot ass, legs to die for, and a pussy to kill for. I had some post Christmas adult gifts to give my wife. We been talking about her fucking other guys for a while. Still haven’t broken the ice (she hasn’t fucked yet) but she’s been getting warmer and warmer to the idea. I bought some adult gifts I didn’t want to give around the kids…lol. So the wife and I are having a little getaway weekend for New Years. I told her before we left that I had some more presents to share, and this morning as we started to fool around, I told her …”First…Christmas presents.”

The first was some “erotic literature” mags. Mostly just funny stuff. Frankly I read better stuff here at Ourhotwives. But I told her to pick out a story she likes so we can read it together.

Next a new bottle of lube for the big dildo I love to watch her fuck. The dildo came along for the weekend so that’s how we’re ringing in the new year later.

Next a cock extender that I said I want to try to see how she likes it. I’m a 6” average Joe, but she loves taking big cock so she was very willing to give it a go.

Next was the one where I wasn’t sure what kind of reaction I’d get. I gave her an anklet.

Some background. She’s know for some time that I want to watch her fuck other men as she plays with and sucks my cock. I’m not into a submissive cuck role or any humiliation but do like the idea of hot mfm threesomes where she is fucked like crazy and I get to enjoy seeing her love it AND be part of the fun. She has gone as far as us going out as a couple with her all dressed up —-classy sexy—-trying to attract male attention and let conversations go where they may. I’ve told her how I would love to hear her tell someone else that she “loves hard cock” and “loves to fuck”. And that I want to hear her say it the same way she says it to me. I’ve been telling her she’s such a “Hot Wife” lately too, but haven’t said it in the context that she is a “hotwife”. I know she’s looked into my fetish a bit, but I’m not sure if she discovered the full context of what a hotwife is. If she did, she didn’t let on that she knew, and she never objected to me calling her a hot wife. My assumption was she thought I was saying she was hot, nothing more. But today, I wanted to make sure she understood what I meant and what I want her to be…not just a hot wife but a hotwife.

Back to the anklet. I told her I wanted her to wear the anklet whe we go out with the intention of her looking sexy to get some male attention and strike up sexy conversations. I told her that people who are “in the know” take it to mean that you are down to fuck and you have husbands permission. I said… so the good thing is, you can signal that you love hard cock and love to fuck without having to say it out load. If it results in an approach from someone who doesn’t interest you, you can just say “Sorry, no it’s just some sexy jewelry I wear for my husband.” But if it’s someone who seems interesting (i.e. fuckable), you can say “Oh yeah, I love hard cock, and I love to fuck, and I have my husbands permission….Right honey?” She seemed downright excited about it and said she’d definitely wear it out when we’re on trips away from home at least.

I also explained I’ve been telling her she’s a “hot wife” for a reason, and not just because she’s hot and my wife. I told her that a “hotwife” was a woman who had her husbands OK to fuck other men. I said, that’s definitely you. I asked her if she liked being called a hotwife in that context and she said yes!!! What a fucking hot way to start the day.

Her only “objection” now is “The idea gets you excited, but you probably don’t really want to see me fuck someone else.” I said “Well, that’s a hurdle you’re going to need to get over because I do indeed want to watch you fuck.” I reminded her of some scenarios we had that were in this realm. There was a friends roving hands finding her tits at the bar one night. The wife and I locked eyes when he did it and I could tell she was excited and she could tell I was excited that she was excited. There was a hotel elevator ride with three college lacrosse players the morning after I told her it would be hot to watch her fuck one of the guys on the lacrosse team staying at the hotel—-I wanted to watch her fuck one, then I suddenly wanted to watch her fuck three!!! We’ve had great fun talking about that one. With her saying she’d be a “willing paticipant” in that 4 on 1 scenario. There was a time we stayed in a hotel room with a friend. Nothing happened but I wanted it to. All those times, and a few others, I would have loved for her to fuck.

I told her, my mind is sorted out. You’re the hottest thing in my universe and I love seeing you feel good, I see how you love fucking a big strange cock (the dildo), and I want to see you enjoy more. Even though you’re not an official hotwife yet because you haven’t been fucked, I still consider you a hotwife because you have my OK and my desire to see you do it. So I think calling you a hotwife is right on the money. Her being excited with the term is so fucking hot.

I think I’m so close to seeing my hot wife become an official hotwife. And today went so fucking good with the anklet and flat out telling her that I’m calling her a hotwife because I want her to fuck. She seemed very excited with both the anklet and the hotwife term. I’ve been on cloud 9 all day.

Last gift…remember the gifts…was a mask. I told her that when she wears the anklet out and that sparks an approach, and then a conversation, and then bringing a guest back to the room with us…I want her to slip into something sexy and come out ready to fuck wearing the mask. She would look so hot. Again, seemed excited by the prospect. At this point, that was just icing on the cake.

Any thoughts on how to close the deal in a scenario where we are out somewhere and trying to get a stranger back to the room to fuck her with me? I’ve read the anklet is often hit or miss in terms of generating approaches, but would appreciate any feedback in terms of anyone’s actual experience. If nothing else it is going to be so hot to see her wear it out.

Happy New Year indeed!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Anklet Christmas Gift

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:03 am

You can always tip the odds by finding a guy first, prequalifying him and setting up the "accidental" meeting. But you need to be cautious in doing this because if she wants it all to happen "organically" rather than be a set-up, she may be angry. Going "hunting" is often in vain unless she is very forward with the guys.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:30 am

Mask? Like what kind of mask?

Since she's at least talking about it then you're farther than most of us. If her only hangup is truly you being ok with it, then it's just a matter of time. Understanding their true feelings on the subject is difficult as oftentimes they don't even understand their position.

Toseeher
Virgin

Unread post by Toseeher » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:06 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:03 am
You can always tip the odds by finding a guy first, prequalifying him and setting up the "accidental" meeting. But you need to be cautious in doing this because if she wants it all to happen "organically" rather than be a set-up, she may be angry. Going "hunting" is often in vain unless she is very forward with the guys.
I’ve thought of this route in the past, but things have been going so well just being open and honest, I’ve decided against it. She doesn’t want to find someone online and gets more excited dressing up nice for me and going out. If there’s an attraction with someone when we’re out, I’ll know it and we can see how it goes. Right now it’s all very fun, playful, sexy and hot. Gonna keep on the open and honest path.

Toseeher
Virgin

Unread post by Toseeher » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:32 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:30 am

Since she's at least talking about it then you're farther than most of us. If her only hangup is truly you being ok with it, then it's just a matter of time. Understanding their true feelings on the subject is difficult as oftentimes they don't even understand their position.
The mask is similar to this.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265233515741

She tried it on for me and looked very sexy. Would love to watch her fuck with it on. I told her my perfect scenario is, we are out and she has the anklet on. Someone she finds attractive comments to her that some may interpret the anklet as advertising they are available to fuck. We confirm that’s the deal and invite him back to our room. She goes to slip into something sexy and comes out looking hot in whatever she’s wearing and also wearing the mask. We play as a mfm threesome and I watch her get fucked with the mask on. Was really hot and fun describing the whole scene to her.

I told her I was so excited that her only objective was “You probably don’t really want to watch me fuck.” I think that’s an easy hurdle to clear. When we are away from the bedroom, she she continues to say, “you know I’m not really going to fuck anyone.” She said that in the car last night and then 5 minutes later she’s describing a scenario where we are on a trip we’re planning for the spring and we meet a handsome gentleman in his 40’s and, etc etc. lol…Her objections are getting weaker and weaker so I think if we’re in a situation to make it happen, she’ll go for it. We’ll see.

We were fooling around this morning and I starting talking to her about the night my buddy felt her tits at the bar and how I wanted to invite him to our hotel room that night and watch her fuck his cock. She usually says “no real people”, meaning she doesn’t want to talk about fucking people we know. But I pushed through that I kept telling her I don’t care, I want to watch you fuck his cock and I know you get turned on thinking about it. Her pussy was so fucking wet.

Overall, I couldn’t have asked for a hotter weekend. Hopefully more tales(and progress) in the future.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:22 pm

Toseeher wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:32 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:30 am

The mask is similar to this.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265233515741

She tried it on for me and looked very sexy. Would love to watch her fuck with it on. I told her my perfect scenario is, we are out and she has the anklet on. Someone she finds attractive comments to her that some may interpret the anklet as advertising they are available to fuck. We confirm that’s the deal and invite him back to our room. She goes to slip into something sexy and comes out looking hot in whatever she’s wearing and also wearing the mask. We play as a mfm threesome and I watch her get fucked with the mask on. Was really hot and fun describing the whole scene to her.

I told her I was so excited that her only objective was “You probably don’t really want to watch me fuck.” I think that’s an easy hurdle to clear. When we are away from the bedroom, she she continues to say, “you know I’m not really going to fuck anyone.” She said that in the car last night and then 5 minutes later she’s describing a scenario where we are on a trip we’re planning for the spring and we meet a handsome gentleman in his 40’s and, etc etc. lol…Her objections are getting weaker and weaker so I think if we’re in a situation to make it happen, she’ll go for it. We’ll see.

We were fooling around this morning and I starting talking to her about the night my buddy felt her tits at the bar and how I wanted to invite him to our hotel room that night and watch her fuck his cock. She usually says “no real people”, meaning she doesn’t want to talk about fucking people we know. But I pushed through that I kept telling her I don’t care, I want to watch you fuck his cock and I know you get turned on thinking about it. Her pussy was so fucking wet.

Overall, I couldn’t have asked for a hotter weekend. Hopefully more tales(and progress) in the future.
It'll just take the right guy and situation. The key is how to make that happen. They'll oftentimes say that they want it to happen organically which is not feasible for the vast majority of us. Getting into situations where it could happen is the key but not something I've figured out obviously. If they're against meeting guys from sls or something I'm not sure how to get the right guy right time right situation to happen.

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:42 am

In my opinion, you're in the perfect position. She knows what you desire. She likes the idea, though doesn't think that you can handle it. Every time she is out socially, with you or without you, you are going to be thinking about what might happen. So will she. The thought and the associated anguish and excitement will be there for both of you. Imagine where her thoughts will go if she finds a guy interesting. Imagine if he is interested and makes it known to her. She will know there are possibilities. She might not act, but she will think about you and that might prompt her to raise the subject with you. The role reversal alone will be hot. Knowing she is actually interested in the possibilities, enough to vocalize it, will be over the top. It could happen at any time; today even. Let you're imagination run and let her lead.

Toseeher
Virgin

Unread post by Toseeher » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:46 am

Thanks iwish. Im taking my foot off the gas in bringing it up. Christmas through New Years was a pretty big jump in how I expressed my desire for this—-the anklet, calling her a hot wife and what that means. I think it excited her but also triggered religious guilt that it turned her on so much. I want her to get comfortable with that without me pushing all the time. Like you said, she knows what I want, she has expressed it is fun hot talk and role play activity. I want her to get comfortable knowing I’d think it would be hot for us to pursue this together. I know her mind must be spinning like a top thinking about it and knowing how serious I am that I’d love for us to experience her with another guy. I think her saying “you probably don’t really want to see that” is her way of saying, it would be hot to do it and I would love to, but I’m protecting you by not doing it. I’m going to make it clear I don’t need protection…lol. Of course I’ll be there to talk to her at her own pace and continue to knock down any talk of guilt. I’m enjoying the journey!

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:57 am

Is there more to this very hot story,Toseeher?

Wannashare34135
Virgin

Unread post by Wannashare34135 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:42 am

I bought my wife an anklet last Christmas also. She is fully aware of the hotwife connotation and wears it pretty much all the time. I’m kinda surprised she’s not been hit on with it on, because often she’s out without me with girlfriends or whatever. I don’t think there are as many bulls or men that familiar with the lifestyle that we think/hope there are.

12345whatnext
Prepubescent

Unread post by 12345whatnext » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:36 pm

Great read, considering this as a gift for my wife now. Hope to hear some further developments

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:45 am

I’m pretty sure that not many people are aware of what an anklet means, but my wife knows it means she’s free on her end of the marriage and when I put it on her it’s always a prelude to hot sex.

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:02 am

The anklet was gift 2 for my wife. (It’s even in our pics in the hotties forum)

The first “gift” was a symbolic condom I put in a zipper pouch on her purse. We jokingly called it her magic zipper. But she knew it meant she could use it, at her discretion, whenever she wanted.

That symbol of freedom caused a lot of little changes in how she acted, dressed, increased our passion.

Little things, steps, are huge. They can lead to a grand adventure indeed!!

jonrobertson27
Trainable

Unread post by jonrobertson27 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:12 am

Anklets are so sexy

and those in the know definately try it on more

I've bought my gf one, and love to see her wear, I've not had the chat with her yet, as can mean all things and nothing

vanquished005
Trainable

Unread post by vanquished005 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:33 am

my NJ church wife has been cheating on me for almost 4 years now. she has no idea that i know about her affair. i knoe her BF and his wife casually.

her BF gave her an anklet as a present. my wife is all tits and ass, but no brains, she has no idea what the anklet signifies it makes me hard knowing that she wears the anklet to church and walks up on the altar to read the epistle and give out communion. i am sure that the guys in church notice the anklet when they watch her wiggle her married catholic ass up to the altar.

itsmeinhere
Prepubescent

Unread post by itsmeinhere » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:01 am

I bought my wife an anklet and she got excited and said “I’m going to wear on my right foot”.
But I’m not sure she knows what it means. Do you think she knows? We’ve only gone as far and me letting her know it’s a fantasy of mine for her to Hotwife. Thoughts?

itsmeinhere
Prepubescent

Unread post by itsmeinhere » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:08 am

She also said she only wants to wear it when she’s with me.

To See Her
Prepubescent

Unread post by To See Her » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:15 am

Hi, It’s me. Sorry been off the forum a while. She may know. I’ve found the best policy is honesty. Let her know that it signals that you want to, and can, fuck. I’ve been surprised by my wife at her acceptance of that and it’s so much hotter when she wears it and knows what it means. Even if nothing happens, it’s so damn hot that she wears it knowing what she’s advertising. This year for Christmas. “Hotwife” tank top and “I love big cocks” tank top. Also thong panties with “Cum Slut” on the front. Want her to wear the tank tops out underneath and let her know if she wants to show them, it would be very hot. Will update after Christmas. If she shows the panties off, I think it will be on. Lol.

To See Her
Prepubescent

Unread post by To See Her » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:20 am

My wife and I noticed a woman with an anklet at Mass over the summer (in NJ). Wonder if that was you guys…lol. I like my wife knowing and wearing it knowing what it means. Fucking hot. My wife is a “good Catholic girl” too. But this Hotwife idea really turns her on.
vanquished005 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:33 am
my NJ church wife has been cheating on me for almost 4 years now. she has no idea that i know about her affair. i knoe her BF and his wife casually.

her BF gave her an anklet as a present. my wife is all tits and ass, but no brains, she has no idea what the anklet signifies it makes me hard knowing that she wears the anklet to church and walks up on the altar to read the epistle and give out communion. i am sure that the guys in church notice the anklet when they watch her wiggle her married catholic ass up to the altar.

To See Her
Prepubescent

Unread post by To See Her » Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:29 am

Very nice. Your wife looks great. I agree, the little things and and steps are so hot. Telling her and getting a fairly receptive reaction. Little things she says, sometimes not even realizing what she said…lol. Wearing the anklet out after I told her she would be putting on display she’s available to fuck. Just hearing her whisper “yea” when I ask her if she’ll fuck for me. It’s all so hot.
ProfessorH wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:02 am
The anklet was gift 2 for my wife. (It’s even in our pics in the hotties forum)

The first “gift” was a symbolic condom I put in a zipper pouch on her purse. We jokingly called it her magic zipper. But she knew it meant she could use it, at her discretion, whenever she wanted.

That symbol of freedom caused a lot of little changes in how she acted, dressed, increased our passion.

Little things, steps, are huge. They can lead to a grand adventure indeed!!

To See Her
Prepubescent

Unread post by To See Her » Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:31 am

itsmeinhere wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:01 am
I bought my wife an anklet and she got excited and said “I’m going to wear on my right foot”.
But I’m not sure she knows what it means. Do you think she knows? We’ve only gone as far and me letting her know it’s a fantasy of mine for her to Hotwife. Thoughts?
Hi, It’s me. Sorry been off the forum a while. She may know. I’ve found the best policy is honesty. Let her know that it signals that you want to, and can, fuck. I’ve been surprised by my wife at her acceptance of that and it’s so much hotter when she wears it and knows what it means. Even if nothing happens, it’s so damn hot that she wears it knowing what she’s advertising. This year for Christmas. “Hotwife” tank top and “I love big cocks” tank top. Also thong panties with “Cum Slut” on the front. Want her to wear the tank tops out underneath and let her know if she wants to show them, it would be very hot. Will update after Christmas. If she shows the panties off, I think it will be on. Lol.

To See Her
Prepubescent

Unread post by To See Her » Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:35 am

runaway wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:45 am
I’m pretty sure that not many people are aware of what an anklet means, but my wife knows it means she’s free on her end of the marriage and when I put it on her it’s always a prelude to hot sex.
Yeah, sometimes it’s hot enough that only she know what it means and what’s she’s doing (driving me wild!). If other people don’t notice or react…oh well. I’m hoping someone does someday. Would love to take that next step.