Has your wife been pursued?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Toolkeeper
Trainable

Re: Has your wife been pursued?

Unread post by Toolkeeper » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:24 am

Yes when we were first married, living in a southern city and prior to kids. Working as an ER nurse on evening shift. Often.

When we were attending separate universities, years later she asked me, “ do you ever think I paid for a beer with this rack?” Probably not.

JaBe
Experienced

Unread post by JaBe » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:55 am

Leevale01 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:26 am
<snip>
So, have any of your wives been pursued by a co-worker, a friend or acquaintances? If so, has she loved the attention and has it made her a little more confident about maybe making the fantasy come true?
Years ago a guy at her office came on to EsBe, even though she was obviously married and wore both wedding and engagement rings. Something clearly "clicked" with this particular guy as she went from being not interested to asking if she could use the hall pass I'd offered her for years if she was ever tempted.

So that guy pursuing her moved EsBe to being a hotwife and scratching an itch. He never knew that I knew all about it. I doubt she ever would have taken the plunge unless the stars had aligned like that - right guy, making the right moves at the right place and time. Just to add that this was the first dick other than mine she'd ever had, so it was quite a big step for her to take.

Barrylisa
Virgin

Unread post by Barrylisa » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:13 am

My wife Lisa works in a local convenience store, she has worked there for 10 years and has a lot of regular customers, she has had a few male customers in that time come on to her, a few have been lucky and have been able to play with her, the latest one dropped his phone number in front of her while she was doing the papers, (he knew she was married) they are now boyfriend and girlfriend and my wife is truly polyamorous and we are all extremely happy with the situation.
Stag / Vixen polyamorous lifestyle,

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:55 pm

Barrylisa wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:13 am
My wife Lisa works in a local convenience store, she has worked there for 10 years and has a lot of regular customers, she has had a few male customers in that time come on to her, a few have been lucky and have been able to play with her, the latest one dropped his phone number in front of her while she was doing the papers, (he knew she was married) they are now boyfriend and girlfriend and my wife is truly polyamorous and we are all extremely happy with the situation.
BL - Such a tease, tell us more about your wife and her BF. How about from the beginning.

Barrylisa
Virgin

Unread post by Barrylisa » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:28 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:55 pm
Barrylisa wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:13 am
BL - Such a tease, tell us more about your wife and her BF. How about from the beginning.
Lisa is 47 size 12 with little sexy tits, we have been swinging for 7 years now but like everyone when covid hit we stopped, we have really found it hard getting back into swinging and tbh we still.are, about 4/5 months ago lisa told me that a regular customer dropped his phone number in front of her whele she was putting out the papers and she didn't know what to do, my usual response when things like this happens, is " well do you like him?", "yes" was the answer, so I told her to message him and see what happens,
During their initial messages she told him that I knew everything and that I was ok with them playing, he didn't want to play infront of me and lisa explained that I was ok.wirh her going solo.

I work shift and every 3 weeks I do a week of lates, he came over while I was at work and they fucked for the first time, while having sex for the first time the condom came off, lisa told me as soon as she could via phone call and explained that it was an accident, I know there is always a risk that it happens and thanked her for letting me know, from that moment and after a few talks they have been BB partners, they have also fallen in love with each other, this has taken me a little time to get used to but I'm am getting there, I have a happier polyamorous wife who is so much happier now she has realised what she is.

They were ment to stay in a hotel last month but he let her down, things looked looked like that was the end of things for them, lisa and I had a long chat though and I suggested giving him another chance, she is kind of training him on how she wants to be treated and that she isnt just some easy lay, They became boyfriend and girlfriend a few weeks ago, he is fully aware that I know of this and he asked lisa to thank me for allowing them to be together, things really are amazing for the 3 of us.

It's our anniversary on Christmas eve, for Lisa's anniversary present I have booked them a hotel room on the 22rd so they will wake up together on our anniversary and they will also have thier Christmas morning together on Christmas eve, once lisa get back we are going out for dinner with my kids and mum.and dad, then we will start our Christmas celebrations and enjoy our anniversary together, I have also brought lisa to outfits from Ann Summers that her Boyfriend will see her in before I do.
Stag / Vixen polyamorous lifestyle,

vanquished005
Trainable

Unread post by vanquished005 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:46 am

i am a cuck wannabe, although i learned that my wife has been screwing behind my back. she has no idea that i know and i do not plan to confront her.

i suspect that she was pursued when she studied for her masters degree in theology at night. that's when her sex drive started to go way up.

long story, but sine then she has slept with one of the priests in our local catholic parish and with a much younger stay-at-home husband in her bible study class. i also strongly suspect -- but have not yet been able to prove -- that she has slept with my son's 26YO best friend.

my wife is not the type to tale the initiative, so i suspect that she was pursued.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:31 am

vanquished005 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:46 am
i am a cuck wannabe, although i learned that my wife has been screwing behind my back. she has no idea that i know and i do not plan to confront her.

i suspect that she was pursued when she studied for her masters degree in theology at night. that's when her sex drive started to go way up.

long story, but sine then she has slept with one of the priests in our local catholic parish and with a much younger stay-at-home husband in her bible study class. i also strongly suspect -- but have not yet been able to prove -- that she has slept with my son's 26YO best friend.

my wife is not the type to tale the initiative, so i suspect that she was pursued.
Very curious, Since she doesn't know that you know, How did you find out about her daliances?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

vanquished005
Trainable

Unread post by vanquished005 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:29 am

friends of mine gave me a heads up, so i had her phone cloned

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:56 am

I have a strange cuckoldress, she has been pursued hundreds,if not thousands of times since we met when she was 16, she has quite often said someone had chatted her up and she dislikes this, in normal life she is very vanilla. A few drinks change her.

Its not that long since some bloke chatted her up in a supermarket and she ignored him, telling me he was a pervert, yet had i arranged to meet the same man in a pub for us all to meet him as a possible lover for her she would have been fine with this. I commenting just this, she said thats different?

Why??? no wonder i am confused.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:31 am

my wife is constantly being hit on by guys, all ages and all types of guys

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:10 pm

kort677 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:31 am
my wife is constantly being hit on by guys, all ages and all types of guys

Same thing with my wife.
She's 60yo and lot's of young guys hit on her.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:15 am

vanquished005 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:29 am
friends of mine gave me a heads up, so i had her phone cloned
How do you do that? My wife is starting a new career, and she will be meeting lots of new people and men. My wife is sexy and beautiful. Men generally act stupid around my wife. I would like to surveil and follow her exploits without confronting her.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:43 pm

philxxo wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:15 am
I would like to surveil and follow her exploits without confronting her.
Just don't, my friend. Communicate. Talk to her. Trust her. Be your best self, not your worst.

You want a hotwife? That's what it takes. You have to relax your grip on her. Isn't that what you ultimately want? It can't really happen otherwise.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:28 pm

leggysman wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:43 pm
philxxo wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:15 am
I would like to surveil and follow her exploits without confronting her.
Just don't, my friend. Communicate. Talk to her. Trust her. Be your best self, not your worst.

You want a hotwife? That's what it takes. You have to relax your grip on her. Isn't that what you ultimately want? It can't really happen otherwise.
Unfortunately I feel she is more likely to cheat than let me know in advance. She might tell me afterwards. She was a cheater with her first husband. If I am honest, she seems like a wife from hell for the poor bastard. Maybe I am wrong and she has totally changed. I want her to do it, and I would like to follow along without giving her the 3rd degree with questions all the time. I think that might impair her natural tendencies. I also think some knowledge might help me steer things if I am able. Just my thoughts.

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:23 pm

Vanquished005, I don't know how people in the LS view cheating. I personally don't like cheating but it may be acceptable to others. Just interested in people's thoughts on cheating.
I was very naive with my first wife. We met when I was 15 and she 14. I es8 believed every excuse she gave me for being out late or going out for things.
Later when I became interested in a hotwife situation, she never gave any indication she was interested. When we divorced at 30 years old, I found that she had screwed, so many people. Friends, neighborhood people and even people I didn't like. I was completely embarrassed by the whole thing.
I may need to have this moved. I didn't mean to hijack the thread if that's what I just did. But still wonder how vanquished and others feels about cheating as compared to hotwife.

HappyHardHubby
Virgin

Unread post by HappyHardHubby » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:33 am

A man at the gym my wife trained at pursued her. She even told me an older man was complimenting her and asked her if her husband let her date.

Leevale01
Virgin

Unread post by Leevale01 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:30 pm

HappyHardHubby wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:33 am
A man at the gym my wife trained at pursued her. She even told me an older man was complimenting her and asked her if her husband let her date.
I assume she was flattered. Did she give him an answer?

HappyHardHubby
Virgin

Unread post by HappyHardHubby » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:44 pm

She did. She described how, depending on his attire and where he was when she went to his place dictated the serial acts they would enjoy.

vanquished005
Trainable

Unread post by vanquished005 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:24 pm

my wife has been pursued successfully by the priest who was counseling her and a much younger stay-at-home husband who is in her bible study group.

JR1966
Trainable

Unread post by JR1966 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:29 am

Yes by a two time felon, couch surfing, vagrant, low life, drug user that was a year ahead of her in class. He reached out on Facebook for assistance with a blanket and after that he just wouldn’t let it go. I finally stepped in and told him he needed to take a hike or else things weren’t going to end well with him.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:34 am

vanquished005 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:24 pm
my wife has been pursued successfully by the priest who was counseling her and a much younger stay-at-home husband who is in her bible study group.
Who knew churches could be such fertile hunting grounds. Did you know the priest was after her before or after he fucked her?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:59 am

My wife gets flirted with often as she deals with a lot of wealthy older guys. I don't think any have seriously pursued her. I often wonder what she would do if a guy wanted a hookup to close a BIG money deal and she found him attractive.

Her former FWB reached out to her to hook up again,but I think if he actually pursued her more, rather than a random hookup, she might have reconnected already.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:04 am

Shiphead wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:23 pm
Vanquished005, I don't know how people in the LS view cheating. I personally don't like cheating but it may be acceptable to others. Just interested in people's thoughts on cheating.
I was very naive with my first wife. We met when I was 15 and she 14. I es8 believed every excuse she gave me for being out late or going out for things.
Later when I became interested in a hotwife situation, she never gave any indication she was interested. When we divorced at 30 years old, I found that she had screwed, so many people. Friends, neighborhood people and even people I didn't like. I was completely embarrassed by the whole thing.
I may need to have this moved. I didn't mean to hijack the thread if that's what I just did. But still wonder how vanquished and others feels about cheating as compared to hotwife.
Dishonesty in any form is cancer to a relationship, especially cheating.

Hot wifeing seems to be more complete honesty and openness, so I think they are polar opposites.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:13 am

My ex-wife fucked a guy from her work after going out with a group for after work drinks. We were experimenting with non-monogamy, and while it wasn't sanctioned or discussed about first we ended up getting past it. It was done with dishonesty and poor intent. Ironically if she would have told me up front I would have thought it was totally hot. She couldn't wrap her head around that fact more than anything.

My first hotwife relationship used to fuck around a lot. She was doing her residency and started hanging out with a few of the people in her department (not the same job though). We went out and had drinks one night with a few of them and it was very obvious to me one of her coworkers was crushing on her major. She was a typical nerdy girl/late bloomer who was kind of experimenting with her new found powers of seduction and still oblivious. Sure enough they went out one night without me and he propositioned her. She was transparent with him and told that while she had a boyfriend we had an open relationship, but she might be interested in a FWB setup. He accepted and they started fucking pretty regularly.

Well one night she went out with him and one of his friends tagged along. She ended up fucking the friend and work buddy got really jealous. Turns out he was just trying to play it cool, thinking we'd break up eventually. So after a lot of drama they stopped, but he still pined for her.

After we broke up, he started calling her constantly but as far as I understand it she cut him off completely because he was super clingy.

NewtonBlade
Experienced

Unread post by NewtonBlade » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:45 pm

My wife R unexpectedly hooked up with one of her previous lovers at a wedding 12+ years ago and has been seeing him ever since. She and I were on the outs at the time, he asked her to dance and flat out said that he wanted to fuck her again before he died. Two weeks later that's exactly what happened, and they're still at it.

One of her looong ago college flings recently found her on Facebook and that's likely to be rekindled as well. R is friendly, flirty, and has always been uninhibited in bed. I'm pretty sure that's why these guys circle back to her. We're just into our empty nester years and I wouldn't be surprised if this trend continues.