Baby steps

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
CuckBar
Trainable

Baby steps

Unread post by CuckBar » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:34 am

Well I have made some progress and feel like I'm finally getting somewhere.

Both my wife and I went to work a little later today, giving us chance to talk whilst the kids are at school.
I'm off on a stag do this weekend and my wife was voicing her concerns about me having a stripper and not to cheat on her. This gave me the opportunity to bring up her cuckolding me.

Me: You know what I really want and it's not another woman. I want you to fuck other men.
She chuckled and just gave me a look.
Me: Just be honest, you are considering this now aren't you?
Her: Yes I'm considering it but if I do it I have to be stick thin!
Me: You're gorgeous the way you are but that's a yes then?
Her: Maybe, yes, maybe!
Me: Admit the thought of it turns you on
Her: A little bit, it's too early for this conversation.
Laughing, she gave me a kiss then walked away to get a coffee.
To hear her finally say yes was amazing.

I've also introduced her to the Venus cuckoldress podcast and she has just started wearing an anklet. I think she just likes it as jewellery, but knows the significance of it and even said to me today "me wearing this turns you on doesn't it?".

I know it's not going to be anytime soon but I feel like she really is Starting to understand my reasons for wanting this for both of us now.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Baby steps

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:17 pm

You might also remind her that strippers aren't dancing because they are looking for sex, it is merely a way to make money. Don't be confused about the stripper's attention. As soon as the money stops, she is on to the next guy. Remember, "She really likes me" speaks to either how persuasive an actress she is or your own sense of loneliness.

No money=no honey.

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:43 am

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:17 pm
You might also remind her that strippers aren't dancing because they are looking for sex, it is merely a way to make money. Don't be confused about the stripper's attention. As soon as the money stops, she is on to the next guy. Remember, "She really likes me" speaks to either how persuasive an actress she is or your own sense of loneliness.

No money=no honey.
She is absolutely perfect as she is and very desirable.

Dk1894
Virgin

Unread post by Dk1894 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:35 pm

Hey mate. That does actually sound positive it’s so hard because I have kids and any little interaction like this I know for me I overthink it for days, weeks and years! cause I know how quickly these conversations go and I look back on things and I’m like I should’ve said this or that and encouraged it more. But very much sounds like you’ve got a good start there. I know I just recently got my wife an anklet and on another post I said it was more about the jewellery rather than the meaning cause she doesn’t know what it means and it’s not even the reason I brought it I just get her all kinds of jewellery and she doesn’t wear it but I over spent on a really nice petite gold one and she said she likes it and she hasn’t taken it off.

Nearnorth4livin
Experienced

Unread post by Nearnorth4livin » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:38 pm

Hi there ..you have planted the seed..water it patiently..sit back and watch it grow n flower and she will surprise you ..dont make same mistakes as alot of us starting out n not really prepared or know how to make it happen only to learn that it will only happen if SHE wants it to...slow n steady will get you there..although we want it yesterday its not a race..good luck n keep us posted

CuckBar1

Unread post by CuckBar1 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:29 pm

Hi, I've been locked out of my account for some time now as I forgot the password and god only knows what email address I originally used to set up the account!
So I'm back as CuckBar1!
On to more important matters!
Thanks to all that have commented.

The wife is off out to a nearby city this Saturday. She'll be wearing her anklet and has told me she's going to shave her pussy!
I know it's only to wind me up and it does😂

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:48 pm

What was your log in? I can recover it for you.

CuckBar1

Unread post by CuckBar1 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:52 pm

CuckBar

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:58 pm

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:20 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:58 pm
Thanks so much armyguy!

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:47 am

Well I have quite a big update, at least for me!

We had a child free day yesterday so went out for a few drinks. We bumped into a mutual friend who is a swinger. (He and his wife also know I want to be cuckolded. The only people that know.) He'd been out all day too and tagged along with us. My wife and he flirted all night and she was quizzing him about swinging. Then out of nowhere my wife said "I'm going to kiss him!". She leant forward then stopped looked at me and said "should I" I eagerly said yes as my cock was stirring in my pants. She leaned forward again and they shared what I can only describe as a very intimate kiss with tongues. By the time they finished I was fully hard!

This all took place in a local club/bar where I know alot of people. We were sat in the corner and I don't think anyone noticed. It definitely added to the excitement.
My friends wife came to pick us up and once outside he put his arm around my wife and walked her to the car having a bit of a grope as he went I think.

She's a bit mortified today but I can't stop thinking and masturbating about it any chance I get!

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:26 am

That's brilliant, congrats. Maybe let it sit with her for a few days, and try not to make a big deal out of it? Maybe a sly smile here and there; let her see that you're happy and turned on, but wait for her to bring it up?

Sounds like you have a good chance of things moving further at some point, well done you, and your wife :up:

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:24 pm

leggysman wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:26 am
That's brilliant, congrats. Maybe let it sit with her for a few days, and try not to make a big deal out of it? Maybe a sly smile here and there; let her see that you're happy and turned on, but wait for her to bring it up?

Sounds like you have a good chance of things moving further at some point, well done you, and your wife :up:
Thanks leggysman.
My friends been messaging me today. Apparently my wife was rubbing his leg with her foot showing off her anklet to him all night. I didn't even know that!
I'm very excited by it but definitely playing it down for the time being.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:39 pm

With her permission, why dont you give him her phone number so they or the three of you can begin texting, etc. Sounds like they have some chemistry already.

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:10 am

She's a bit mortified today but I can't stop thinking and masturbating about it any chance I get!
[/quote]

No doubt! You have been dreaming about this for a while. So exciting but yes you want to play it just right, especially if she has had some reservations about it.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:47 pm

superb101 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:39 pm
With her permission, why dont you give him her phone number so they or the three of you can begin texting, etc. Sounds like they have some chemistry already.
They already have each others phone numbers as we've been friends a long time. He does message her from time to time but I don't think there's anything sexual in the messages.
goodtimes2 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:10 am
No doubt! You have been dreaming about this for a while. So exciting but yes you want to play it just right, especially if she has had some reservations about it.
[/quote]
Thanks gt2, yes I'm just playing the long game.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:19 pm

My wife's just come home from a night out with her two sister in law's.
She pulled a guy who she described as very hot and was really into her.
Unfortunately one of my sister in law's stopped them from kissing but it's another step in the right direction!

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:34 am

Hot and a step in the right direction for sure.
When you say sister in laws were either your sisters?

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:50 pm

goodtimes2 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:34 am
Hot and a step in the right direction for sure.
When you say sister in laws were either your sisters?
No, both my brother's wives.

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:43 am

Do you think that they are likely to have told either of your Brothers about your naughty Wifes behavour?

tnalphacuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by tnalphacuck » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:10 am

This is awesome! Have you thought about maybe letting your friend know that he can text her more risque things?

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:00 pm

goodtimes2 wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:43 am
Do you think that they are likely to have told either of your Brothers about your naughty Wifes behavour?
It's a possibility but they haven't said anything to me, yet!

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:31 pm

Do you think you would enjoy the potential humiliation aspect or is this a little 'too close to home'?

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:42 am

tnalphacuck wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:10 am
This is awesome! Have you thought about maybe letting your friend know that he can text her more risque things?
I think he knows he has the green light from me but I'm not sure how my wife would react to messages like that without her sending the first message. If that makes sense!
goodtimes2 wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:31 pm
Do you think you would enjoy the potential humiliation aspect or is this a little 'too close to home'?
I think it is a little too close to home. However one thing I do know about my wife is she's not great at keeping secrets. So if we do eventually push on with this I can expect quite a bit of humiliation in the future. I'm not a hundred percent sure how I feel about that!

MysterMyst
Trainable

Unread post by MysterMyst » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:02 am

Hello. This has been fun following your progress.