Building up slowly

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Building up slowly

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:58 pm

Hello all,
I first posted this in the new member area then decided to move it here where it belongs. I hope to add more over time.

I've been inspired by reading the accounts of others to share a bit about ourselves. Please forgive my lack of creative writing skills as I attempt to explain our history.

My wife and I met back in the mid 1980’s while we were both active-duty military. We were at the same training base for several months learning the crafts that we’d enlisted to do, and we’d been there for a few months before we met. We’d been living in our respective barracks and did all the things that were expected of us as we trained and studied.

I was a rather shy and quiet 20 yr old southern boy, never dated anyone on base, and never hit the E-club (that’s the bar that was on base for the junior enlisted). I was absolutely too bashful to approach a woman and try to start a conversation. So, I Just hung out with the other guys who were in the barracks. Went into town a few times, made some good friends, drank some at the bars in town, and generally had a relatively good time between classes and duties.

She was an outgoing and fun-loving 19 yr old girl from the northeastern US. She was world wise, went out with her friends from the female barracks, had a few dates with a couple of guys who weren’t too shy to approach her. She had a cheerful greeting for friend and stranger alike (still does!). She had a great tan and an accent from “up north” that I found funny. I’m sure she thought my drawl was a little goofy from time to time, but she said it was cute.

We were introduced through a friend and went on a double date that ended up with the two of us clicking really well. We met again the next day and enjoyed our connection. We spent every free minute we had together after that first night. My friend was not upset about how things had turned out. As a matter of fact, when we were confined to the base for duty, he and another female service member would hang out with us and just do things there.

I had been with only one woman before meeting my wife. I had NO GAME and very little experience to work with. Likewise, she also was very limited. After we’d dated a few weeks, we booked a hotel room down the road from the base where we were going to “study”. There were exams coming up, and the subject matter was pretty intense and required thorough knowledge of the class materials. But I knew exactly what I wanted to do and hitting the books was not it. Here’s what I remember about that evening in the hotel. I recall exploring every inch of her body. EVERY. INCH. We made out, and we fucked. We made out again. And we fucked again. And we fucked. And we fucked. I came 9 times before we left that hotel room the next morning. I was learning on the fly, and I’m sure I had no idea how to please her properly and I was purely selfish, focused more on enjoying her body for myself than in giving her pleasure as well. Hopefully I’ve made up for that over the years. There might have been books there, it was supposed to be a study weekend but I have no idea if I even opened one.

After a few more weeks our training was coming to an end, and our orders were due. We knew we wanted to continue our relationship and we cared deeply for each other, so we took the plunge. After knowing each other for that brief time we got married. Our parents weren’t necessarily happy about this, but we’ve managed to win them all over.

We were very fortunate that we were stationed together on the left coast. We moved into base housing, made friends in the neighborhood. My unit deployed allot. Within 2 months I was on the move. We were home for a few weeks then gone again. Then again. She went with her unit for a deployment while I was home between my trips. So, as is the nature of active duty we spent allot of time apart. We had great homecomings, then we’d get head strong and have arguments, then leave for deployments again. Rinse and repeat.

During these trips we’d get to know our fellow service members really well. We’d all become fast friends learning to do our jobs well and rely on each other. During down time there was allot of card games, bullshitting and non-sense. We’d talk about our families and wives or girlfriends. One particular friend who was from the same area that my wife was from shared that he enjoyed inviting guys over to fuck his wife. I was blown away by this but certainly intrigued. Of course this got my mind swirling.

My wife told me that she’d always been attracted to the Italian looking guys. Dark complexion, dark hair, etc. It was always surprising (to me) that she found me, the total opposite. A 6 ft-3” blonde haired guy with a farmer’s tan. This friend had that Italian look. His wife was tall and slender with tiny lil titties.

During one of our slightly extended timeframes when we were both home we invited them over for dinner. We’d prepared something for dinner, had a fridge full of wine coolers since they were the craze at the time, and mixed drinks made with Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum. After dinner when everyone was feeling the effects of the drinks and each other’s company, we all sat on the couch to watch a movie that we’d rented from the local video store (remember those?). We were settling in when my said that she was feeling cold, so I got up to get a blanket. The seating arrangement was him, his wife, then me and my wife. As I unfurled the blanket to cover all of us, my wife said “anything goes under the blanket”, which got a laugh out of everyone.

We restarted the movie, and once again I have no idea what it was because things got interesting. I was caressing my wife’s legs, rubbing the inside of her thigh and across the top of her leg and inching my way towards the promised land while doing the same to his wife. She never made a sound or move other than to open her legs a little wider. On one of my trips up the inside of her thigh my hand hit her husband’s hand as he was doing the same thing to her other leg. I froze, while he burst out laughing. My wife asked what was so funny when he told her that I took her earlier comment about “anything goes” to mean exactly that and pulled the blanket down to show her where our hands were on his wife’s legs. His wife had a shit eating grin on her face. Her husband had told her that he’d shared with me their hotwifing fun (although I’m not sure that it had that name back then).

My wife and I got up and went into the kitchen to talk about what was going on. Everyone was excited and turned on, so she and I decided we wanted to go for it. Let’s see what happens. We went back out to the living room and said that we’re interested if they were. And they were! We guys changed places and we started making out with each other’s wife. I remember kissing his wife and thinking how different it felt and tasted. I felt across her chest and played with her tiny little tits that felt so different from my wife’s 36C’s. I remember whispering fuck talk in her ear as my hand was in her panties and my finger on her clit. I looked over next to her and saw him doing much the same to my wife, and the look on her face that was saying that she was enjoying his touch. Through all this I’m unable to get an erection. I was really disappointed that my body was betraying me but thought maybe I needed to do something familiar, so I got down on the floor and crawled between my wife’s legs and started eating her pussy. My hands moving across her legs while his hands on her heavy natural tits and kissing her lips. Then his wife came down beside me and said that she wanted to eat her too. So I pulled back and she took my place between my wife’s legs. I knelt behind his wife with my limp dick lined up with her wet pussy and can’t do a damn thing, but I’m loving the pleasure that they’re giving to my wife. Her skin was flush, her breathing was deep, and her body squirming and she made small whimpers of pleasure. My hands were all over his wife’s ass as I tried so hard to tell my dick to get to work when my wife’s orgasm came. She raised her hips and ground her pussy into his wife’s face as he kissed her through the orgasm. It was a strong and powerful cum that left her drained. As she came down from it, the wives kissed each other lightly. It was more an expression of thanks than anything else. As his wife slid from between my wife’s legs, he very quickly took her place and dropped down onto his knees with his cock lined up with her soaking wet pussy. She offered absolutely no resistance to him as he slid into her. I know what he was feeling as his dick filled her up. Those sugar walls are absolute heaven, and he began fucking in and out of them. She wrapped her legs around him and cradled his face with her hands. I remember hearing her as she told him to fuck her. Fuck her deep as they kissed. His dick was raging hard as it slid in and out of her, glistening with her juices. They kissed again in one of those total fuck lust kisses. I can see it so perfectly clear right now. Their bodies in sync, her hands and legs pulling him in and as he neared his orgasm, she told him to give it to her. His thrusts were quick and hard as he tried to reach the bottom of her pussy when he shuddered and began shooting his cum into my wife. She laid there beautifully as his cock shot rope after rope inside her. I hope I never forget the look of them going for it and him cumming like that. While my wife orgasmed from the oral lashing that we gave her, she did not cum from being fucked.

Meanwhile, I was still totally limp. I’d been eating his wife through the fuck that I just described, and she came at least once. My wife got up and cleaned herself up and when she returned I was still eating his wife. She got down on her knees and took my place to return the favor to her. It’s the only time my wife has tasted another woman’s pussy.

I wish I could say that my dick finally woke up, but I think it wasn’t until the next morning. This wasn’t exactly the perfect time though because with the morning sun came sobriety and the instant regret at what she felt like she’d allowed to happen. I reassured her that everything was cool and I had no bad feelings other than that I couldn’t get hard. If my cock had cooperated there’s no doubt that I would have fucked his wife AND mine as well.

That experience was my initiation into the fantasy of watching my wife fuck other men. The look of pleasure and lust are etched in my memory. I don’t see myself as a cuckold, certainly not into humiliation or depravation. I just really loved the look of her enjoying his cock inside her and feeling his body against hers.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: Building up slowly

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:02 pm

Fascinating HOT story! I can understand not being able to get aroused when it was obviously so far outside your usual comfort zone. I've been in a couple orgy type situations and had a similar reaction. Took me some time and booze to get into it.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:16 am

BBCfan wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:02 pm
Fascinating HOT story! I can understand not being able to get aroused when it was obviously so far outside your usual comfort zone. I've been in a couple orgy type situations and had a similar reaction. Took me some time and booze to get into it.
Thank you for your comments, I think you're onto something.
I've wondered for years about why my dick betrayed me in such an immensely sexy scene, and I think you nailed it. That was definitely an "out of the usual comfort zone" situation and I've often wondered if that could have been the reason. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that's dealt with that.
I've also thought that I'd drunk too much Captain Morgan (I can still taste it when I think about it and refused it for years afterwards), but maybe I didn't drink enough?!?

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:39 pm

It's been a while since I posted.
Things are going well, and at the pace that fits the comfort level.
We've had some fun, albeit just the two of us but still it can't be discounted.
We've had allot of really good talks, some that I felt got down into the root of this kink. She's dressing somewhat differently, we've bought more lingerie, we took a weekend and headed out of town and had allot of fun. The details of that weekend are written in the thread with her pics. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745
And there was a recent role play that involved another hotwife couple that was steamy hot.
I promised her I wouldn't push her, and we'd move at her pace. Wish us luck!

R

Married to Mrs Curious

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:05 pm

Absolutely! Sounds exciting. Good luck!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:48 pm

Always, my friends :D.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:43 am

Long overdue update.

Summer & Fall have come and gone, cold season is upon us along with Midwestern winter. We've been fortunate to maintain good health, just a lingering cold for my darlin. My work travels have not relented yet, but the schedule will wrap up in spring and with it will come more time at home that we're both looking forward to.

Over the summer Mrs Curious began chatting on a messaging app with someone whom she found interesting, but it didn't work out. It's unfortunate because she was really trying to open up. There've been a few members in OHW who message her regularly, and she really enjoys reading and responding to those folks. We've also been befriended by some here as well, and they've been very kind and helpful with this experience. (You know who you are, and I can't thank you enough!)

The really trying part for her is that she never really learned how to flirt. Some may ask how that can be, but I assure you that it is real however she's trying hard to expand beyond her super conservative upbringing and traditional married life. What comes natural to many is foreign to her in this regard, and It'll take a patient and understanding person to help bring about this evolution. There's also her self image that she struggles with. No matter how often her husband tells her how beautiful and lucky he is to have her, she still doubts herself to a degree. I'm sure everyone deals with this from time to time, and I'm confident that this will also work itself out.

We'll be putting some time into finding the right medium for her to meet potential hook-ups, probably over the next couple of weeks. Whomever it is that she meets that first time is in for a fucking treat, but I feel like he needs to EARN it. She wants/needs there to be a relationship before she meets anyone, so she's got to get that flirting thing figured out. ;)

Happy New Year to all!
R

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:41 am

It's a cold and snowy day in the upper Midwest as I sit in my hotel room while Mrs Curious is back home with a similar snowy view outside our home. This is the last of my extended work trips and it's been a long time coming. We had a 5 week span together at home after Christmas and it felt special to be "normal" for a while. These work trips are reminiscent of our time apart when we were frequently deployed as active duty Marines way back when, but we're far more prepared to deal with the ups and downs that come along with them now. Sometimes it amazes me that we made it through those tough times back then. The welcome home surprises are FAR better now than anything we ever did back then.

Mrs Curious and I decided on a match site late in 2022 and created a profile, and it wasn't long before she started to receive messages from single guys. Some her age, some younger and some much younger. She was, and still is concerned about connecting with someone who is local to us. The possibility that someone may interact with her in public where she works is at the forefront of her thoughts and she wishes to avoid this. She decided to eliminate anyone within a 20 mile radius of our town, but there are several metropolitan areas within reasonable distance so this won't create a shortage of candidates.

Right off the bat a local guy began messaging her and got her attention. He & she chatted a few times and she was enjoying the back and forth with him quite a bit and had decided that she was interested in meeting him. She shares everything with me, and as I read their exchanges I got a bad feeling about him. Things just didn't feel right and I shared my feelings and thoughts with her. This is when I learned that I should keep my thoughts and opinions to myself unless she asks for them. She wasn't happy about it, but she broke off her communication with him diplomatically. As the dust settled around this potential meeting, we talked about what had happened and I realized that I overstepped my bounds. I apologized and promised her that going forward I would trust her judgement and not interfere. I'd offer thoughts only if she asked for them. As tough as it can be, I've been working hard on keeping my word. She will frequently ask me to read messages that she is preparing to send to ensure that they project the thought that she's trying to pass along.

Since then she's chatted with a young man in his late 20's for about a week, and then he *poofed*. There was a man in his 50's who she'd chatted with quite a bit over several weeks and had decided that she wanted to set up a meeting, then he fuckin disappeared as well. I guess it's better that they flake out early on.

Recently she chatted with a man who seemed to say all the right things to get and keep her attention. They had a few lengthy conversations via the chat feature on the website as she sipped on a glass of wine or two. This to me is indicator that she's feeling comfortable with someone and is ready to relax and have some fun. (Btw, I've told her that I'd love to eat her pussy while she is doing this but she hasn't taken me up on the offer yet, damnit). She eventually told me that she wanted to meet him, and I encouraged her to make arrangements. They picked a date and city that's not too far from us. She had that day off from work and I worked a half day from home. As the morning progressed I was building full of nervous energy and I doubt that I was hiding it very well. Meanwhile, Mrs Curious looked as cool as a cucumber. The time came for us to head out for the drive, and the trip was quick and easy with conversations about everything except what we were about to experience...our first face to face with a potential FB for her. We got there about 30 minutes early, enough time for each of us to have a drink...which helped. He arrived at the meeting place and she greeted him with a hug, after which I firmly shook his hand. She and I sat side by side as we all talked for close to an hour. It was all just general talk about work, family, careers etc. When he excused himself to go to the restroom I asked how she felt. She said she was good, but she wasn't feeling a spark. He came back to the table and conversation continued with a couple of sexual innuendos that she caught quickly and responded to. We all said our goodbyes, she gave him another hug, I shook his hand again and we were off. As we drove home we talked about how things went, how they felt and what she thought she wanted to do. I encouraged her to reach out to a lifestyle friend and the two ladies could talk about it, so she did. She was given some sound (and experience based) advice that essentially led to the ideal that if the spark isn't there, just move on. Find the right guy. The next day she graciously told him, which he received very well and politely acknowledged. Afterwards, she admitted that she was more nervous than she looked the morning of the meet. She did a great job of controlling it.

She's chatting with a man in his mid 40's who she likes, and we're working out the timing to have a face to face meeting over drinks. She's adamant that she's not interested in fucking on the first date, she wants a connection with the person before she goes any further than drinks and talk. There's another man also in his 40's who has recently appeared, and she's having some fun with him as well.

These chat's are PG at best. She has not allowed herself to be graphic with anyone and struggles to respond when someone mentions something of that nature. She's never been one to spend a lot of time messaging, and sometimes she just won't look for messages. They may sit there for a day or two before she reads them, and then she'll take her time to respond. I don't say this as a negative, only an observation and reflection of how she looks at her future Hotwife status. She's not in a rush, and I fully support her in this. When the right person comes along, it'll click. And when it clicks she will be much more enthusiastic with her communication.

So for now, we have a tentative meet later this month. Let's hope the schedules work well for everyone. We're also planning a weekend getaway to a big city in April and it'll be fun to do things in a place where no one knows us. Lastly, we've booked our flights for a late summer trip to Hawaii, tickets courtesy of frequent flier miles from the work trips over the last year and a half.

Cheers!
hsw1d

Married to Mrs Curious

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:37 pm

Sounds like progress. Hopefully the tentative meet goes well as does the planned vacations and she decides she wants it to happen.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:46 pm

Thank You for taking the time to keep us updated. Seems to me like a very positive update.

It sounds like you both are enjoying the slow 🔥 of your journey.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:42 am

Best of luck with your progressing adventure

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:58 am

A thought about the awkwardness Mrs. Curious feels around flirting, it’s definitely a skill that can be learned/ practiced and one that can do wonders for everyone’s confidence and enjoyment of social interactions Hotwifing aside!

Drama workshops can be one great way to help people come “out of themselves” through role play in a playful setting...
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:15 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:37 pm
Sounds like progress. Hopefully the tentative meet goes well as does the planned vacations and she decides she wants it to happen.
Thank you, we're both getting more relaxed and turned on by it actually happening, and she's doing better with the chats that are underway. I agree with you about the vacations. Getting away from the normal day to day will help.

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:19 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:46 pm
Thank You for taking the time to keep us updated. Seems to me like a very positive update.

It sounds like you both are enjoying the slow 🔥 of your journey.

Mr GILF
Thank you sir. The slow burn has a tendency to flicker both ways at times. I was surprised by how anxious I felt as we prepared to meet the first gentleman. I would suppose allot of husbands ask themselves "what the hell am I thinking" while experiencing the conflicting emotions of thrill and excitement from the potential of long term fantasies coming true. I appreciate the support!

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:20 pm

mastiff wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:42 am
Best of luck with your progressing adventure
Thank you, I'm sure we'll need some of your good luck wishes along the way!

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:26 pm

PaNic wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:58 am
A thought about the awkwardness Mrs. Curious feels around flirting, it’s definitely a skill that can be learned/ practiced and one that can do wonders for everyone’s confidence and enjoyment of social interactions Hotwifing aside!

Drama workshops can be one great way to help people come “out of themselves” through role play in a playful setting...
I'll be sure that Mrs Curious reads your suggestion. She's the type of person who'll strike a conversation with a perfect stranger, and make jokes over the silliest things. But she's always hesitated when it comes to intimate talk, even with me. Even after all these years. But she's getting there at her own pace and with the help of the guys she's chatting with. Her naughty talk while we're getting after it has gotten really fun!

Married to Mrs Curious

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:32 pm

Guess I got the wrong end of the stick there then, feeling awkward talking dirty is different (wish I had a pat solution to THAT one 😜 )
Anyway, she’s going great guns on the hottie forum, I’ll shut up with the advice and enjoy your story unfolding...
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:07 pm

Great update. Adventurer and I are cheering for the two of you and wish you all the best. I hope the next meet and greet is one where sparks are flying and "all the feels" are right and exciting. In the meantime, enjoy your weekend away (Don't be TOO naughty.....or maybe do!). I believe the last trip involved a strip club and rope tying class. I look forward to hearing what this one entails.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:09 pm

PaNic wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:32 pm
Guess I got the wrong end of the stick there then, feeling awkward talking dirty is different (wish I had a pat solution to THAT one 😜 )
Anyway, she’s going great guns on the hottie forum, I’ll shut up with the advice and enjoy your story unfolding...
Ha! Your advice is welcome anytime my friend!

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:12 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:07 pm
Great update. Adventurer and I are cheering for the two of you and wish you all the best. I hope the next meet and greet is one where sparks are flying and "all the feels" are right and exciting. In the meantime, enjoy your weekend away (Don't be TOO naughty.....or maybe do!). I believe the last trip involved a strip club and rope tying class. I look forward to hearing what this one entails.
Thank you both, your support means allot to us. You're one of the couples that we want to be like when we grow up. :D
I have no idea what the weekend away will entail, but let's hope it's something really sexy!

Married to Mrs Curious

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:21 pm

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:12 pm

Thank you both, your support means allot to us. You're one of the couples that we want to be like when we grow up. :D
I have no idea what the weekend away will entail, but let's hope it's something really sexy!
So......how was the weekend ;)

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:53 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:21 pm
Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:12 pm

So......how was the weekend ;)
Well look at you, about to embark on one of the most exciting adventures of your life and you're taking the time to think of others. You're truly a special person.

We're very fortunate to live within a few hours drive of several large cities. We rarely go TO one of them, more often we just travel through them on our way elsewhere. But this weekend we decided to get away from home and any responsibilities just to have time to ourselves. This weekend away was to be entirely selfish, just us reconnecting and celebrating the finalization of the opening phase of my work project. It's been practically two years of business travel with weeks away from home at a time and we earned it.

As Mrs Curious napped after work Saturday afternoon I browsed around to find a nice hotel in one of those nearby cities. I wanted to treat her to something special and I was able to find a room in a 5-star establishment in the heart of downtown. A very luxurious place, unlike anything we've ever stayed in before. We got there early Saturday evening and after checking in we ventured to a restaurant atop one of the nearby hotels. We had very nice view of the city as we ate our dinner and sipped cocktails.

When dinner was finished, we headed down the street to a "speak easy" where they served their signature cocktail that she enjoyed as I sipped on a few Old Fashioned's (very well made I might add). The room was dimly lit and had open seating. We chose a couple of chairs that were between a high-top table and a pair of sofas. As we ordered our first drinks there weren't any other people near us but before long the high top was filled by a group of college age folks, while the sofas seated 3 couples who appeared to be life long friends meeting again for the first time in a while. We kept to ourselves, my focus being on my Mrs Curious. We talked, we laughed, I pulled her to me to kiss her cheek & neck, telling her again how lucky I am to have her. It felt so good to be a date with her again, and I so love making her smile.

The group on the sofas were having allot of fun catching up, but they eventually all departed and went on their way. Shortly before last call, the group at the high top split up with the ladies sending the gentlemen on their way as the ladies stayed behind to "discuss" their dates. Mrs Curious and I were finishing our last drink when one of the ladies at the table asked us if we were married. We answered that we were, and I think it may have surprised them a bit. They told us how cute we were, and we smiled at each other. (We were told the same thing when we were in a different Speak Easy in another city last summer) While it's flattering it also made me wonder if we're being seen as a couple of old farts with too much PDA. HA!

We went back to the hotel, got to our room and I fully opened the blinds and sheers to all of the city lights that can be seen from the 12th floor. With a lamp on in the room I undressed my wife then laid her down on the bed and slowly licked her pussy and clit until she had one of her slow burn orgasms. They take over her whole body as she rises and squirms. Afterwards I tucked her in and turned off the lamp.

We woke up Sunday, ordered room service and ate breakfast while wearing those thick fancy robes and slippers that you see in the movies. Then we had a long hot soak in the bathtub for two. The afternoon was spent visiting a distillery, a brewery and another fine dining establishment. After returning to our room, the drapes were opened again but the lamps were left off this time as I wanted her to myself. I undressed her then worked my way to her special place and treated her to more tongue lashings, this time adding in some g-spot massage. She really liked that combination and came so beautifully for me. I wasted no time climbing up and into place to fuck, which we did, and it was amazing and sexy and sweet mixed with some naughty hotwife talk which put me over the edge as I erupted inside her.

We drove home today but took our time and enjoyed the day together. She's sleeping now as the dogs are curled up next to her. I'm sure this is going to read by many as pretty sappy, but I'm not ashamed. I love her more than I can ever explain in word, and she deserves all the attention and affection I can show.

We're planning another trip next month that should have more excitement and naightiness...at least I hope so!

Married to Mrs Curious

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:08 pm

Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:53 pm

Well look at you, about to embark on one of the most exciting adventures of your life and you're taking the time to think of others. You're truly a special person.

We're very fortunate to live within a few hours drive of several large cities. We rarely go TO one of them, more often we just travel through them on our way elsewhere. But this weekend we decided to get away from home and any responsibilities just to have time to ourselves. This weekend away was to be entirely selfish, just us reconnecting and celebrating the finalization of the opening phase of my work project. It's been practically two years of business travel with weeks away from home at a time and we earned it.

As Mrs Curious napped after work Saturday afternoon I browsed around to find a nice hotel in one of those nearby cities. I wanted to treat her to something special and I was able to find a room in a 5-star establishment in the heart of downtown. A very luxurious place, unlike anything we've ever stayed in before. We got there early Saturday evening and after checking in we ventured to a restaurant atop one of the nearby hotels. We had very nice view of the city as we ate our dinner and sipped cocktails.

When dinner was finished, we headed down the street to a "speak easy" where they served their signature cocktail that she enjoyed as I sipped on a few Old Fashioned's (very well made I might add). The room was dimly lit and had open seating. We chose a couple of chairs that were between a high-top table and a pair of sofas. As we ordered our first drinks there weren't any other people near us but before long the high top was filled by a group of college age folks, while the sofas seated 3 couples who appeared to be life long friends meeting again for the first time in a while. We kept to ourselves, my focus being on my Mrs Curious. We talked, we laughed, I pulled her to me to kiss her cheek & neck, telling her again how lucky I am to have her. It felt so good to be a date with her again, and I so love making her smile.

The group on the sofas were having allot of fun catching up, but they eventually all departed and went on their way. Shortly before last call, the group at the high top split up with the ladies sending the gentlemen on their way as the ladies stayed behind to "discuss" their dates. Mrs Curious and I were finishing our last drink when one of the ladies at the table asked us if we were married. We answered that we were, and I think it may have surprised them a bit. They told us how cute we were, and we smiled at each other. (We were told the same thing when we were in a different Speak Easy in another city last summer) While it's flattering it also made me wonder if we're being seen as a couple of old farts with too much PDA. HA!

We went back to the hotel, got to our room and I fully opened the blinds and sheers to all of the city lights that can be seen from the 12th floor. With a lamp on in the room I undressed my wife then laid her down on the bed and slowly licked her pussy and clit until she had one of her slow burn orgasms. They take over her whole body as she rises and squirms. Afterwards I tucked her in and turned off the lamp.

We woke up Sunday, ordered room service and ate breakfast while wearing those thick fancy robes and slippers that you see in the movies. Then we had a long hot soak in the bathtub for two. The afternoon was spent visiting a distillery, a brewery and another fine dining establishment. After returning to our room, the drapes were opened again but the lamps were left off this time as I wanted her to myself. I undressed her then worked my way to her special place and treated her to more tongue lashings, this time adding in some g-spot massage. She really liked that combination and came so beautifully for me. I wasted no time climbing up and into place to fuck, which we did, and it was amazing and sexy and sweet mixed with some naughty hotwife talk which put me over the edge as I erupted inside her.

We drove home today but took our time and enjoyed the day together. She's sleeping now as the dogs are curled up next to her. I'm sure this is going to read by many as pretty sappy, but I'm not ashamed. I love her more than I can ever explain in word, and she deserves all the attention and affection I can show.

We're planning another trip next month that should have more excitement and naightiness...at least I hope so!

I ❤️ all of this.

The exhibitionist in me enjoyed the sex by the open blinds details, but the wife in me loves all of the other bits too. You guys are great and I'm glad you enjoyed some alone time.

As for the comments at the bar, I'd take "you are so cute" to mean "We are jealous of how awesome your relationship is".

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Tue May 23, 2023 6:05 pm

Things have been rather....normal around here lately. With the change of seasons and warmer weather we've been enjoying our time outside. The swing in the backyard has gotten allot of use around dusk on these beautiful spring evenings. A sip or two of bourbon while she sips her wine and we talk about the day. Or not talk at all. Sometime we just listen to Mother Nature. But that swing has also seen some not at all innocent fun too, like the night last year when I pulled her panties off and ate her sweet prize with a warm fall breeze blowing across her naked flesh. That was fun!

We took another weekend-away trip in April. Headed south for a couple of hours and got a hotel in downtown again. The hotel was located within walking distance of several things that we were interested in seeing and doing. I found a very highly rated Speak Easy but was disappointed to know that it required reservation, and they were booked for months in advance! We did, however, find a very nice alternate where we sample some bourbons and cocktails. We headed to dinner then afterwards went to a cocktail lounge where they limited the number of patrons in the bar area, so it didn't get very crowded. Mrs curious wore a pretty blue dress that stopped just above her knees, and when she sat it rose enough to show her silky soft thighs. She periodically would glance about the room to see if there was anyone that she'd "do". This always makes me smile knowing that this is something that she'd never say to me before.

On our walk back towards the hotel after dark, she stopped in the middle of the side walk and held my arm for balance with one arm as she reached under the dress with other and removed her panties. I laughed and looked up and down the street to see if anyone was approaching but she seemed as if she cared less. After we crossed a busy intersection I asked her to take a few steps ahead of me so that I could take a picture of her. So she stepped forward, glanced around for a second or two then raised her dress up over her sexy ass and flashed her full moon. I'm confident that some fortunate bastard had himself a very nice view as he drove by. A couple of blocks further up the road we went into a place that was playing up tempo live music. We found some seats, got into the music, had some fun then the next thing I know she's sliding her bra off and stuffing it in her purse. I was thinking to myself at this point...when she finds herself a FB or FWB who can throw caution to the wind with far more ease than I can do it, she's going to have herself allot of fun. We had our fun in the hotel room as soon as the door closed.

As mentioned before, we have a membership on a hook-up site. Neither of us browse through it very often, maybe just once or twice each. We've heard from other couples and several single men, but it's taken her quite a while to warm up to the whole chatting with strangers setting. Lately though she's been quite a bit more active. She seems more relaxed to send responses and she looks far less stressed by the process. This is a very positive development, and I hope that she doesn't have to deal with any douchebags. She prefers that I not participate in her one-on-one chats until she invites me to join, but she shares everything that's said. A few of them have been earned her respect enough that she's shared some pictures with them. There were a couple of guys that she liked who did a vanishing act after she shared (G-rated) pictures. It took a few weeks for her to get her self-confidence back, and she has. She's currently trading messages with 3 different guys, asking and answering questions, getting acquainted and such. Nothing "fun" just yet.

With all that said, there's a guy who lives not too far from us that we're planning to meet tomorrow afternoon. She and I are driving to his city where we'll meet for drinks. It's been a challenge to get our schedules to mesh and they finally have. Here's hoping for a fun afternoon.

Married to Mrs Curious

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue May 23, 2023 6:27 pm

Fingers crossed :D.