Showing her off in public.

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Nylookingtoo
Virgin

Re: Showing her off in public.

Unread post by Nylookingtoo » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:45 am

I’ll start by saying that at this point, I’m probably doomed to being a wannabe forever!
We are moving into our 60s, and Linda seems to be turning more to the grandma side of things!

We were married in the 80s, and Linda frequently went braless, wore very short shorts, and we even had a swap with another couple once, though it failed midway, when the other guy freaked out , but she was naked in front of them, outdoors, on a wooded island in the middle of a lake,

After our second child was born Linda got kind of prudish, stating that she needed to set an example for our girls.
So it went, until they both grew up and moved out. Toys were the extent of her adventurous side, and I had to give them to her as gifts. She wouldn’t pick them out!

Shortly after the girls moved out, we took our first real vacation ever! It was our 25th anniversarry present to each other. Prior to that it was family functions, and camping !
We went to an adults only ( though not a swingers place) resort in Mexico . The flight down was interesting, and we giggle a bit wondering if her large bag of sex toys showed up in the X-rays of our bags! It was once we landed, and got to our suite, that I gave her a gift. A crocheted bikini! It came with two bottoms, one sort of Brazilian cut, and one thong. The top barely covered her 36c tits. She wouldn’t wear the thong bottom, but put the Brazilian bottom, and the top on for our first afternoon on the beach. The waiter from the beach bar was there every time her drink got near empty, so Linda was feeling quite loose in short order! Even in her buzzed state , it totally surprised me when she looked around at several other women nearby doing it, and sat up , reached behind her, and untied the strings on her top, letting it fall in her lap! She never said a word, just did it! It was her first time ever going topless in anything more public than our back yard! I was so excited by it that I had a difficult time walking around because of my hardon! That week I got her out onto the balcony overlooking the beach , with a busy pool just below us 3 floors ,and not only got her top off, but got her bottoms off, and fucked her from behind . Yes there was a solid wall so not really in view, but the people at the pool could have seen her upper body moving in time with my thrusting, and her jiggling boobs were visible .
I played a trick on her at one point, when she was in the huge open shower, by calling room service for a delivery, and not telling her. The waiter brought the food, and I directed him to put it on the table on the other end of the room. He saw her in the shower but tried not to look too obviously. As he turned to leave, she came out of the shower toweling her hair , and still didn’t realize he was there. He saw her freshly shaved landing strip bush, and full meaty pussy lips , as well as her hard nipples. She jumped and covered up with the hair towel, and he just smiled and thanked me for my tip! After he left I threw her on the bed, still dripping from the shower, and fucked the hell out of her ! It was such a turn on having the young guy see her fully naked!
A few days later she had a failed attempt at payback. I was taking a nap on the bed, naked, on top of the covers. She stepped out into the hall,and hollered to a maid, cleaning rooms a few doors down , to please bring some fresh towels when she got down to our room. When she got to us a few minutes later, my wife let her in, and asked her to put the towels on the table. She walked past me, glancing over, and having heard Linda answering the door I was awake, feigning sleep, to see how far it would go. I saw the young maid through barely open eyes, and by the time she set the towels down and walked back past the bed, I had a full hardon! After she left, Linda just crawled onto the foot of the bed and sucked me until I came in her mouth! Something she rarely did! We fucked more times that week than in the previous 6 months I think !

After returning from Mexico, I took her to Sandy Hook in NJ which is a nude beach. She said she was only getting topless, but after a few hours watching people of every shape and size walk past naked, and sipping the “ Sex on a Beach” cocktails we brought, she stood up and took her bottoms off! More wood for me to hide!
We went several times per summer either to Sandy Hook, or to Lighthouse Beach on Long Island , which was a legal nude beach back then. Even sneaking feels, and teasing each other while rubbing lotion on a few times.
Then came a promotion at work, to a very public management position!
No more nude beaches, no frisky public behavior of any kind, and even our outdoor play on our secluded back patio started to dwindle!
Grandkids were soon born, and it got even worse! I heard “ Grandmothers don’t do those things” multiple times when trying to get Linda to do fun naked stuff!

Through all of this I always talked about her having a free pass if she wanted it, since I sometimes was too fast for her , but she always said her toys where enough to finish the job, and she would never mess around with anyone else. I told her Ild love to watch her with another guy and join in to give her the satisfaction she deserves, and her answer is always NOT HAPPENING !
She has taken several work trips to conferences, where she is gone for a few days, and I always tell her she can play while she is away,just be honest about it, and tell me the story in detail , but she claims she hasn’t! She doesn’t even take her vibrator with her!
I’ve looked for signs, soiled panties in her trip laundry, and things like that, and if she has strayed there is no sign of it!

I’m hoping, in a year or so, she’ll retire from her public job, and no longer be afraid of repercussions if she gets caught! Maybe open up the nude beach subject again? Take it from there.

That’s my story!
Wish me luck in the future!

Nylookingtoo
Virgin

Unread post by Nylookingtoo » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:18 am

Nylookingtoo wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:45 am
I’ll start by saying that at this point, I’m probably doomed to being a wannabe forever!
We are moving into our 60s, and Linda seems to be turning more to the grandma side of things!

We were married in the 80s, and Linda frequently went braless, wore very short shorts, and we even had a swap with another couple once, though it failed midway, when the other guy freaked out , but she was naked in front of them, outdoors, on a wooded island in the middle of a lake,

After our second child was born Linda got kind of prudish, stating that she needed to set an example for our girls.
So it went, until they both grew up and moved out. Toys were the extent of her adventurous side, and I had to give them to her as gifts. She wouldn’t pick them out!

Shortly after the girls moved out, we took our first real vacation ever! It was our 25th anniversarry present to each other. Prior to that it was family functions, and camping !
We went to an adults only ( though not a swingers place) resort in Mexico . The flight down was interesting, and we giggle a bit wondering if her large bag of sex toys showed up in the X-rays of our bags! It was once we landed, and got to our suite, that I gave her a gift. A crocheted bikini! It came with two bottoms, one sort of Brazilian cut, and one thong. The top barely covered her 36c tits. She wouldn’t wear the thong bottom, but put the Brazilian bottom, and the top on for our first afternoon on the beach. The waiter from the beach bar was there every time her drink got near empty, so Linda was feeling quite loose in short order! Even in her buzzed state , it totally surprised me when she looked around at several other women nearby doing it, and sat up , reached behind her, and untied the strings on her top, letting it fall in her lap! She never said a word, just did it! It was her first time ever going topless in anything more public than our back yard! I was so excited by it that I had a difficult time walking around because of my hardon! That week I got her out onto the balcony overlooking the beach , with a busy pool just below us 3 floors ,and not only got her top off, but got her bottoms off, and fucked her from behind . Yes there was a solid wall so not really in view, but the people at the pool could have seen her upper body moving in time with my thrusting, and her jiggling boobs were visible .
I played a trick on her at one point, when she was in the huge open shower, by calling room service for a delivery, and not telling her. The waiter brought the food, and I directed him to put it on the table on the other end of the room. He saw her in the shower but tried not to look too obviously. As he turned to leave, she came out of the shower toweling her hair , and still didn’t realize he was there. He saw her freshly shaved landing strip bush, and full meaty pussy lips , as well as her hard nipples. She jumped and covered up with the hair towel, and he just smiled and thanked me for my tip! After he left I threw her on the bed, still dripping from the shower, and fucked the hell out of her ! It was such a turn on having the young guy see her fully naked!
A few days later she had a failed attempt at payback. I was taking a nap on the bed, naked, on top of the covers. She stepped out into the hall,and hollered to a maid, cleaning rooms a few doors down , to please bring some fresh towels when she got down to our room. When she got to us a few minutes later, my wife let her in, and asked her to put the towels on the table. She walked past me, glancing over, and having heard Linda answering the door I was awake, feigning sleep, to see how far it would go. I saw the young maid through barely open eyes, and by the time she set the towels down and walked back past the bed, I had a full hardon! After she left, Linda just crawled onto the foot of the bed and sucked me until I came in her mouth! Something she rarely did! We fucked more times that week than in the previous 6 months I think !

After returning from Mexico, I took her to Sandy Hook in NJ which is a nude beach. She said she was only getting topless, but after a few hours watching people of every shape and size walk past naked, and sipping the “ Sex on a Beach” cocktails we brought, she stood up and took her bottoms off! More wood for me to hide!
We went several times per summer either to Sandy Hook, or to Lighthouse Beach on Long Island , which was a legal nude beach back then. Even sneaking feels, and teasing each other while rubbing lotion on a few times.
Then came a promotion at work, to a very public management position!
No more nude beaches, no frisky public behavior of any kind, and even our outdoor play on our secluded back patio started to dwindle!
Grandkids were soon born, and it got even worse! I heard “ Grandmothers don’t do those things” multiple times when trying to get Linda to do fun naked stuff!

Through all of this I always talked about her having a free pass if she wanted it, since I sometimes was too fast for her , but she always said her toys where enough to finish the job, and she would never mess around with anyone else. I told her Ild love to watch her with another guy and join in to give her the satisfaction she deserves, and her answer is always NOT HAPPENING !
She has taken several work trips to conferences, where she is gone for a few days, and I always tell her she can play while she is away,just be honest about it, and tell me the story in detail , but she claims she hasn’t! She doesn’t even take her vibrator with her!
I’ve looked for signs, soiled panties in her trip laundry, and things like that, and if she has strayed there is no sign of it!

I’m hoping, in a year or so, she’ll retire from her public job, and no longer be afraid of repercussions if she gets caught! Maybe open up the nude beach subject again? Take it from there.

That’s my story!
Wish me luck in the future!
I added a couple of pics from that week in the Hotties section Beach post.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:20 pm

rogerg wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:58 am
My wife is a bit of a show off and I love it. I especially like it when she wears very revealing clothing at very public places. Pre-Covid days we liked to spend time in our nearby mall and my petite wife wore sheer tops and skin tight shorts with neither bra nor panties. I loved watching the looks she got from guys young and old.
There was a couple of young sales clerks at a shoe store who loved when my older, good looking, long legged wife would stop in !

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:46 am

We have bonfire celebrations with my ATV/motorcycle group. Lil is often the only one woman there. She never wears panties, and seems to have a lot of "accidents." I love to show her off, and love it even better when she takes the initiative, but sometimes I have to tell her to tone it down a little. It is the ONLY time I tell her to tone it down.

katrinahotwife69
Trainable

Unread post by katrinahotwife69 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:13 am

X

katrinahotwife69
Trainable

Unread post by katrinahotwife69 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:13 am

X