When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

Ride her bareback and cum in her pussy
75%
Use a condom and cum when he's inside her
4%
Cum in her mouth
8%
Cum on her face
8%
Cum on her breasts
5%
Cum on her back
1%

Total votes: 448

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:25 am

Just choose one

Her number1

Re: When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:38 am

As I have a hotwife, I don't fantasize about it, but I do think about or you could say, daydream about her getting her pussy, mouth, and ass filled. She always does bareback and loves it all, with anal being her favorite.
On the poll, I clicked 'bareback pussy' as that's all that fit

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

Unread post by trecital » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:09 am

I prefer if he deposits his cum in her pussy, no condoms. Can't really see the point of it going anywhere else. But that's up to him. Or her.
Last edited by trecital on Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:41 am

If she's fucking him, he cums in a condom. But if she is sucking his dick, he gets to cum in her mouth.

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:09 am

Since I could only choose one option I picked in her pussy bareback. I see her on her back with her legs spread wide surrendering herself to him. After she's climaxed once or twice she wraps her legs tight around him as he approaches his climax so he can't pull out and every drop is deposited deep inside her.

But I also see him covering her perfect breasts with a gallon of his cum. Maybe that's round two. She'd return to me with that deposit still on her.

She's never allowed me to cum in her mouth or allowed anal sex. So, I suppose it would be super exciting if she came through the door and kissed me aggressively after having swallowed him minutes earlier. Maybe as a parting gift while in he driveway. Later she'd tell me about her first anal experience.

My imagination is a wonderful thing!

BeauKnerr
Trainable

Unread post by BeauKnerr » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:40 am

My wife is still "in development", but there's no question that her taking a stud's bare cock and load is #1. But seeing her suck and swallow are a close #2. She LOVES to suck cock and sucks mine all the time, but what is a bit strange is that, in the several years we've been together, she has never sucked me to completion. She occasionally talks dirty about "I want you to shoot that hot load down my throat", but it never happens. I suppose it is because her pussy is always there and it so good that I always finish there. Frankly, I don't even know if she is truly a swallower or just talking bullshit. I know she fantasizes about gang bangs, so I have a feeling that *when* she finally decides to involve another guy, she would want to be "spitroasted" (I have even heard her use that term *jokingly* a couple of times). As a first toe in the water, I think she would want me to fuck her while she sucks another guy, so I often fantasize about her being so turned on and dick-drunk that she hungrily swallows the dude's load while I am also unloading in her orgasming pussy. I'm much more stag-oriented than cuck, but it would be really hot to see her swallow another guy's sperm when she hasn't even done it for me. It would be like suddenly discovering a new slutty quality in her and wondering what other surprises she might have up her pussy.

sandragleson
Experienced

Unread post by sandragleson » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:12 am

My husband and I joined the lifestyle many years ago, back when AIDS wasn’t an issue and our main concern was that I not get pregnant. I was on the pill so that took care of that worry. We both knew that having the men cum in me was important and that was the only way we ever did it.
If we were just starting out today we might be more cautious, but we would still fantasize that all my guys went bareback.

Stempor18
Trainable

Unread post by Stempor18 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:01 pm

My fantasy would be that he fucks her with a condom and goes in that. I can't see that happening though, because I've asked her "Where she would want another man to cum?" and she told me "on her". I asked her "Why not in you" and she said "that is gross."

She never made me or any ex wear a condom, so I kind of doubt that too. If she did have a boyfriend she would probably only require a condom the first few times, if at all.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:06 am

In fantasy definitely bareback and nut deep in her, with her telling me she can feel him spurting inside.

When she fake cucked me, she told me he went bare. I was horrified but instantly hard. When I asked if he finished inside her, she said no, he pulled out and came on her ass.

My logical brain was relieved and I expressed that relief to her, but I was surprised to also feel disappointment from my cuckold side, wishing she had said ,"sorry, I couldn't help it, it felt too good to stop him." I didn't tell her that part though.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:49 am

Round one, all over her face.

Round two, pull out and explode on her belly from her puffy snatch up to her tits.

Round three, deep into her cunt so every drop gets deposited.

Then she comes home to me.
Last edited by long4her on Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:25 am

When my wife talks about fucking others, most often it is in the context of her having one or more guys fill her pussy and then sitting on my face and making me 'lick her clean'. I think it's nasty as hell but it makes my pecker hard (and she knows it). She hasn't actually done it yet, and I don't know if she ever will...but the thought of it really turns her on...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:25 am

In me, there are three opportunities :D.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:42 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:25 am
In me, there are three opportunities :D.
So - Door Number 1, Door Number 2, or Door Number 3? I love your versatility. Door Number 1 for me, please.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:42 pm

For me, he always cums in her. I fantasize about him cumming in her 3 different holes. The way she sucks on his cock and swallows his load. Filling her pussy and having his cum in her for awhile. Him sliding in and out of her ass as she squirms and mains and shots his load into her that way. And then there is also the 2 guys Cummings in her, even better.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:19 am

2 guys in her are good but airtight with 3 is what I dream of, with each lasting a good 10-15 minutes per round and releasing their spunk deep inside her. They’re young so they can go 3-4 rounds each.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:13 am

Bareback and cum in her pussy. I want to eat it up right away then put my own inside. A big plus would be if her lover would then eat my cream pie. I think we could bond over that.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

BBWcuckold
Virgin

Unread post by BBWcuckold » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:05 pm

Bareback inside pussy 100%. She hates cum in her mouth so even the hottest guy wouldn’t get away with that lol.

oompaloompa
Virgin

Unread post by oompaloompa » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:08 am

My favorite is definitely her mouth.

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:18 pm

Into her pussy and into her mouth. I know this is a bit too hardcore, but it feels very intimate. He would insist on using a condom, but she would beg him to cum inside. Very intriguing fantasy.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 pm

I just realised that your poll has a major omission.

When I replied earlier, I replied "in her pussy, no condoms".

But now I realise that your post said "when you fantasize". When I fantasize, the hottest for me is thinking of her boyfriend cumming in her arse. I don't think he has taken her arse (she teases me by not actually denying it), but I would absolutely love to see him push his cock inside her little hole....phew, definitely my ultimate fantasy....I think.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:42 am

nks wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:18 pm
Into her pussy and into her mouth. I know this is a bit too hardcore, but it feels very intimate. He would insist on using a condom, but she would beg him to cum inside. Very intriguing fantasy.
I don’t think that’s too hardcore, it is a fantasy after all and you can’t help what you feel.

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:00 am

trecital wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 pm

But now I realise that your post said "when you fantasize". When I fantasize, the hottest for me is thinking of her boyfriend cumming in her arse. I don't think he has taken her arse (she teases me by not actually denying it), but I would absolutely love to see him push his cock inside her little hole....phew, definitely my ultimate fantasy....I think.
Yes you are right, I should have included arse as an option. A couple of people have mentioned anal and the impression I get is that it would definitely be a minority choice and "Ride her bareback and cum in her pussy" would still be the clear favourite.

Thanks for the comment.

Tony

Cuck Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Cuck Husband » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:08 am

tony090909 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:00 am
trecital wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 pm

Yes you are right, I should have included arse as an option. A couple of people have mentioned anal and the impression I get is that it would definitely be a minority choice and "Ride her bareback and cum in her pussy" would still be the clear favourite.

Thanks for the comment.

Tony
Good point Trecital - I always found it a thrill to see Jane, my petite wife, struggling to take her boyfriend's cock, to completion, up her tight little submissive arse.

The ultimate, though, had to be bareback inside her tight little pussy and the inevitable opportunity for me to eat her clean whilst she squatted naked over me, smiling down over her ample breasts and relaying all the intimate details of their sex together.

The feeling experienced over the subsequent days and nights, knowing that she was full of "him", was incredible.

Happy days...

Simon
Devoted husband with wife who, with encouragement, has been active for over 30 years.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:10 am

Cuck Husband wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:08 am
...I always found it a thrill to see Jane, my petite wife, struggling to take her boyfriend's cock, to completion, up her tight little submissive arse.

Happy days...

Simon
"her tight little submissive arse..... " Happy days indeed!!

Madandbad Ireland
Virgin

Unread post by Madandbad Ireland » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:53 am

If it ever did happen I'd prefer in her pussy so I could get cleanup duties, but for medical reasons she can't take the pill so it would be a no no.