Just wannabes: the naughtiest thing she did

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
MHotwifesStag
Virgin

Re: Just wannabes: the naughtiest thing she did

Unread post by MHotwifesStag » Mon May 29, 2023 6:11 pm

runaway wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 1:02 am
MHotwifesStag wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 6:18 pm
Wearing revealing tops with no bra for sure, but one time while she was out of town without me she went to a club after a work function wearing a dress with no bra or panties. She sent me pics before she left gif the night. She ended up dancing for a group of black guys at the club. It really turned her on.
That’s damned hot. Attractive women love male attention. Your wife sounds adventurous/fun.
She used to be very shy about it but have come out of her she’ll since I told her about my desire to share her and see her fulfilled sexually. She wants to do this again but with me there so she can see my reaction.

MHotwifesStag
Virgin

Unread post by MHotwifesStag » Mon May 29, 2023 6:12 pm

feetuji wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 1:37 pm
MHotwifesStag wrote:
Wearing revealing tops with no bra for sure, but one time while she was out of town without me she went to a club after a work function wearing a dress with no bra or panties. She sent me pics before she left gif the night. She ended up dancing for a group of black guys at the club. It really turned her on.
No bra remembers me (I spoke abou this in the first post) when my wife was almost completly naked in a beach, just wearing the lower part of the bikini, but topless.
This is actually something that I’ve told her I really want to do. I want to take her to a nude beach and see what kind of attention she gets, see how it makes her feel. She wants to see how I react to seeing guy notice her or flirt with her. She’s even gone so far as to say we could see where it goes if I’m okay with it. One step at a time.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Wed May 31, 2023 2:18 pm

MHotwifesStag wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 6:12 pm
feetuji wrote:
MHotwifesStag wrote:
No bra remembers me (I spoke abou this in the first post) when my wife was almost completly naked in a beach, just wearing the lower part of the bikini, but topless.
This is actually something that I’ve told her I really want to do. I want to take her to a nude beach and see what kind of attention she gets, see how it makes her feel. She wants to see how I react to seeing guy notice her or flirt with her. She’s even gone so far as to say we could see where it goes if I’m okay with it. One step at a time.
What happened to me, its a one in a million, because I will not see happening again. Besides,it was more than a decade ago, in a foreign country. I dont know how i convinced her to get topless. Men were always looking and I was with a big erection,almost cumming lol. It was one of these very very rare moments in the life of a poor wannabe, married to a woman not interested in sex , even less in sex out of marriage.

MHotwifesStag
Virgin

Unread post by MHotwifesStag » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:10 pm

feetuji wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 2:18 pm
MHotwifesStag wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 6:12 pm
feetuji wrote:
MHotwifesStag wrote:
What happened to me, its a one in a million, because I will not see happening again. Besides,it was more than a decade ago, in a foreign country. I dont know how i convinced her to get topless. Men were always looking and I was with a big erection,almost cumming lol. It was one of these very very rare moments in the life of a poor wannabe, married to a woman not interested in sex , even less in sex out of marriage.
Too bad it was a one time thing. I hope it will become the norm for us. My wife has become very sexual in the last few years. I would also be near orgasm in that situation. My wife teases how I would probably cum and how she thinks they’d hot.

Hotbf2cheatingwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hotbf2cheatingwife » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:07 am

We got an erotic massage from two female masseuses which was pretty wild if i say so myseld

Dazednconfused
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dazednconfused » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:45 pm

My wife likes to flash her tits to me in semi-public situations - from our bedroom window while I'm out in the front yard, in public parks, at the pool, etc). There have been a couple of times that she wasn't very careful and guys got a look. A close friend of mine has gotten a full view, complete with her juggling her tits, on two occasions. It drives him (and me) wild which is certainly her plan. She also talks about sex, old boyfriends and big cocks in fairly graphic terms in front of him. Last month she asked him how many times he could fuck a day when he was young.

She tells me that she just enjoys teasing our friend. What do you think?

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:54 am

My wife started out making out with a guy from work. This all occurred with my blessing. The first sexual moment between them was when he invited her to a house party. The two of them witnessed a couple having oral sex outdoors, the girl actually getting face fucked. Later that evening, my wife got the same treatment from her work friend in the backyard of the house party and had her first taste of cum from another man. That started our Hotwife journey.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:29 am

For me, it was when we were at a house/work party, since it was a party that a coworker threw, and after a couple of hours I couldn't find her so eventually I ventured out to the backyard and stumbled upon my wife and this douchy coworker of mine making out like crazy.

They hadn't noticed that I was watching them, I remained hidden and would take peeks. It was incredible to see my very conservative wife letting this douche grab her ass and tits. She would take breaks from french kissing him to literally lick his jawline and mouth.

I had never seen her this way and I slowly backed away hoping that they would go all the way. At the time I was already aware of my cuckold fantasy. Sadly, they returned to the party a few minutes later.

I brought up hotwifing for the first time a few months later and she detests the idea. It's an honest shame.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:14 pm

You guys are not wannabes! What you tell its the dream of "small" guys like me, years away from cuck/HW lifestyle.

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:55 am

My wife and I had been going to Desire in Mexico for years. We never swapped although she knew I was very interested in seeing her with another guy. I was the only person she had ever been with, but on our last trip we discussed that if we found the right guy we would do something. (Very hard at Desire because it is couples only). We hit it off with one couple, and it was the husbands birthday. They do all sorts of crazy things at Desire for celebrations, one of the entertainers brought some chocolate syrup out and gave it to the wife. She poured it on the husbands dick and some of the women guest lined up and one by one would go up and lick the chocolate off his dick. My wife looked at me and asked if it would be okay if she did it and I said sure. She was the last one in line, she got between his legs and not only licked the chocolate off, but started to suck his cock. She spent a lot more time than anyone else and got it semi hard before she stopped. It was extremely hot to watch. We were so green, that we never followed up with swinging with the couple, even though they came into our room a couple of times (We couldn't take a hint). We stay in touch with them and talk regularly. They are going back to Desire in March and have asked us to join them. We are trying to make it work.

wannabe72
Prepubescent

Unread post by wannabe72 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:42 am

Ah, for me it's very timid by most standards, but still hot to me.

A couple times in while in her bikini at a hotel pool younger guys have come up and flirted with her. I enjoyed quietly watching her flirt, hoping more would happen.

Once at a party my friend's (adult) son took his shirt off. He's ripped. My wife blushed and stared.

When my friend was over once she was showing a lot of cleavage when talking to him. She knew what she was doing. :)

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:25 pm

wannabe72 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:42 am

A couple times in while in her bikini at a hotel pool younger guys have come up and flirted with her. I enjoyed quietly watching her flirt, hoping more would happen.

Once at a party my friend's (adult) son took his shirt off. He's ripped. My wife blushed and stared.

When my friend was over once she was showing a lot of cleavage when talking to him. She knew what she was doing. :)
Have you talked to your wife? What does she think (if you ever told her) about your fantasies? Btw, i am a "small things" guy too. I mean,shy wife with no interest on this stuff etc. So, any small stuff she does (regarding hotwife lifestyle) is gold for me.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:31 am

Exactly what feetuji said, sometimes not as appreciated as much with all the wild things that are talked about here. not everyone's wife jogs naked around the neighborhood in the morn.

The little stuff is hot, and realistic to we caught in the various stages of wannabes.
wannabe72 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:42 am

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:16 pm

We went to paradise lakes resort....and went into the platroom!!...wetucked, others were in there, but we did not include anyone else. We then spent the rest of the weekend nude in the pools and hot tub...chatting with other swingers...it was fun and she said she would go back

vanquished005
Trainable

Unread post by vanquished005 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:47 am

the naughtiest thing that my mature catholic wife did was fuck one of our parish priests behind my back ... for about 6 months or so

Cutecoup
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cutecoup » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:26 am

The naughtiest thing my girl has done was to play in the back of a taxi.

We were very drunk after a night out and had a 20 min taxi journey home.
It took me by surprise, but she started rubbing my crotch and kissing me. I of course went with it and it ended up with her sucking my cock.

It was super hot and out of the blue. Especially seeing the taxi driver looking in his mirror at us.

Bangs
Trainable

Unread post by Bangs » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:06 pm

so in my response I have a question... are blow jobs and mutual masturbation too much for a wannabe? I mean if that's as far as she goes.... not fucking, am I not still a wannabe?? I think so

My hottest vision has to be Hedo... two fine young BBC, one longer and skinny and one thicker... my petite lil hottie is a non drinker, so anything she does she does because she wants to. We finally got these guys to walk over and chat, and she had both in her hands. There was talk about the room.. and it got confused with being kicked out (really??? we were on a day pass).. and alas that's as far as we went.

I have seen her massaged, have seen her get her kitty licked, she has given blow jobs... that's as far as she is going so far... She continues to say" I should have went to the room with them"

To the guys that haven't even witnessed any of this... hang in there.... I still consider myself a wannabe

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:28 pm

Bangs wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:06 pm
I still consider myself a wannabe
FWIW, I don't think you are :mrgreen: It's about her mindset more than what physical acts she's done. Sounds like she'll be ready the next time an opportunity arises :up:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Texmex69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Texmex69 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:04 pm

I often dream and fantasize about a mfm with my wife. I wish I had the balls to ask her. She is going through menopause and her sex drive is non-existent. We had great sex in the past....

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:28 am

Texmex69 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:04 pm
She is going through menopause and her sex drive is non-existent. We had great sex in the past....
Sorry you are having a rough time Texmex.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:31 pm

Texmex69 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:04 pm
I often dream and fantasize about a mfm with my wife. I wish I had the balls to ask her. She is going through menopause and her sex drive is non-existent. We had great sex in the past....
My wife is not in menopause but her sex drive is very low as usual. Nevertheless,when we start having sex,she has some orgasms!

Cosmic
Trainable

Unread post by Cosmic » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:36 pm

I met my wife at university more than thirty years ago. She was smoking hot (still is) and guys would hit on her all the time, but she was very loyal and completely into me so she was completely unobtainable.

However she was very happy to tease and flirt with the guys and she was ballsy as fuck, so she had a little game that she would play with them when I was there to watch over her. If a guy started hitting on her in a student bar or pub, she would chat to him for a while to assess his character and then challenge him to take all her clothes off, right there. This happened several times and she was down to her bra and panties on each occasion when the mark bottled it and wouldn't go any further. The whole time she'd be there grinning and goading them on and the guy would always fold, totally humiliated.

This game could have gone very badly wrong but thankfully it never did, and she quit while she was ahead. It's not something she's proud of now, but it's probably the hottest thing I've ever seen and it meant I was destined to be with her forever because nobody else could ever top that.

I'd love to see this scenario used in a movie to demonstrate the sexual power of a very confident woman. It would make the fake orgasm scene in Harry Met Sally look like an attention-seeking stunt from a toddler's birthday party.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:41 pm

Cosmic wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:36 pm
I met my wife at university more than thirty years ago. She was smoking hot (still is) and guys would hit on her all the time, but she was very loyal and completely into me so she was completely unobtainable.

However she was very happy to tease and flirt with the guys and she was ballsy as fuck, so she had a little game that she would play with them when I was there to watch over her. If a guy started hitting on her in a student bar or pub, she would chat to him for a while to assess his character and then challenge him to take all her clothes off, right there. This happened several times and she was down to her bra and panties on each occasion when the mark bottled it and wouldn't go any further. The whole time she'd be there grinning and goading them on and the guy would always fold, totally humiliated.

This game could have gone very badly wrong but thankfully it never did, and she quit while she was ahead. It's not something she's proud of now, but it's probably the hottest thing I've ever seen and it meant I was destined to be with her forever because nobody else could ever top that.

I'd love to see this scenario used in a movie to demonstrate the sexual power of a very confident woman. It would make the fake orgasm scene in Harry Met Sally look like an attention-seeking stunt from a toddler's birthday party.
Wow, she must be something!

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:10 am

I don't believe it ! I mean I believe it, but I don't believe it! You'd think a chant would have gone up in the bar from all the other guys, Take it off !

Cosmic wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:36 pm

ricinatl
Virgin

Unread post by ricinatl » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:06 pm

Reading these reminded me of something that happened when I was a young man.

I was walking home from a friend's when a car pulled up next to me. I looked at the couple in the car and the guy asked me if I wanted a ride. Without paying it much mind I replied no.

Slowly they pulled up again and he asked me if I was sure. When I took a closer look, his wife sitting next to him(this was when cars had a front bench seat) had a teddy bear on with no panties.

I opened the car door and sat next to her. I slid my hand up and down her thigh then went ahead and slid my fingers into a very wet pussy. The husband was watching intensely as I fingered her

Then she started to unbuckle my pants. I know she was about to suck my dick but I panicked and got out of the car.

Now that I'm older and more experienced I regret not letting her suck me off. I still remember how soft and warm her pussy felt.