When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

Ride her bareback and cum in her pussy
75%
Use a condom and cum when he's inside her
4%
Cum in her mouth
8%
Cum on her face
8%
Cum on her breasts
5%
Cum on her back
1%

Total votes: 448

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri May 27, 2022 2:38 pm

Welcome to the forum Wannabe55.

Wannabe55
Prepubescent

Re: When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

Unread post by Wannabe55 » Fri May 27, 2022 3:50 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 2:38 pm
Welcome to the forum Wannabe55.
Thank you so much 😋

Kranks71
Virgin

Unread post by Kranks71 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:05 am

The only way is to fill her up inside 👍🏾

beck_john
Prepubescent

Unread post by beck_john » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:55 am

Face all the way. Him cumming on her while I watch. She would be kneeling in front of him.

vanquished005
Trainable

Unread post by vanquished005 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:41 am

i fantasize about my wife going to his house after she goes to mass. she kneels in front of him, still in her church dress, and sucks his cock. when he is ready to cum, he pulls out of her catholic mouth and sprays his load on her face and in her hair, and sends her home to me.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:13 am

My ex wife's lovers have cum everywhere in and on her body and I loved hearing about or watching every one of them. If I had to pick one of my favourite memories in my wank bank though, it would be the only time she had anal sex. It's probably because her butt was normally off limits.
But, during one of our threesomes with her boyfriend, she was so turned on that she allowed him to fuck her up there. It was amazing to watch his penis going in and out of her butt as she rubbed her clitoris. It didn't take many minutes before he came in her, then pulled out. His penis was clean, except for some of his cum along the whole length of it and I immediately went down on him and sucked and licked it clean of their juices.
By now, his cum was starting to dribble out of her butt and I moved my head and lapped at her anus and buried my tongue up there as far as I could in order to get as much cum out of her before she calmed right down and would push me away. I think I cleaned her butt for about 30 seconds and I loved every moment.

irishmusicman
Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:58 am

Definitely in the condom. Coming on someone is like a primal way of marking your territory, and if we go through with something I'll still be the dominant male. My wife doesn't like giving oral and won't do it with a hookup, so the condom is the only real option.

Bostoncuckold089511
Trainable

Unread post by Bostoncuckold089511 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:56 am

For me, definitely inside her. My wife is potentially going to fuck this young guy we met on a swinger site. They have been on a few dates where they made out, felt her up. I've been talking to her about taking his cum in her if and when it happens. I've even went as far as him going to get tested, which he agreed he would so he can take my wife bare.

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:30 am

My wife's lover of the last six months always comes in her pussy. I'd love to see him come in her mouth but this isn't going to happen. While my wife likes giving and receiving oral sex from her lover, the last thing she wants is anyone to come in her mouth and there is no way I or her lover would pressure her into doing this.

i-wanna-be-a-cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by i-wanna-be-a-cuck » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:38 am

I always imagine him cumming inside her bare, thrusting in as far as he can while he grunts loudly. There's nothing more intimate that a man and woman can do. From a primal perspective, he has mated with her and is using her to pass along his genes while denying me the opportunity to do the same. On an evolutionary scale, he has defeated me.

For my wife, I want her to feel his semen splash inside her with more force than mine does. He will be deeper in her and shoot a large volume and with more pressure. She'll feel this and it will reinforce that he is the superior male from a mating perspective.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:13 am

I’d love him to glaze her beautiful face with a huge load.

russellgrand
Virgin

Unread post by russellgrand » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:28 am

After her pussy hole i'd love to see a huge load over her feet!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:43 am

Although in fantasy him unloading inside is super hot, In reality I know this would be unlikely.

My wife shared recently that when she and her FWB used to get together, he would usually choose to unload on her chest and neck.

I've now been fantasizing about been getting a picture from her with his load all over her tits.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:08 am

BBCfan wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:43 am
Although in fantasy him unloading inside is super hot, In reality I know this would be unlikely.

My wife shared recently that when she and her FWB used to get together, he would usually choose to unload on her chest and neck.

I've now been fantasizing about been getting a picture from her with his load all over her tits.
Thats the kind of detail my wife rarely talks. How did you feel when She told you that? Knowing that another guy gave her a big load on her chest is reason enough to be with a bone for hours. Probably I would masturbate and cum a lot if my wife said something like that!

I asked my wife where her ex cum when they used to 69 (something she only did a few times with me, last time many years ago)but she was embarassed. After pushing a little more, she said he would cum on a tissue. I have my doubts lol.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:46 am

feetuji wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:08 am
BBCfan wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:43 am

Thats the kind of detail my wife rarely talks. How did you feel when She told you that? Knowing that another guy gave her a big load on her chest is reason enough to be with a bone for hours. Probably I would masturbate and cum a lot if my wife said something like that!

I asked my wife where her ex cum when they used to 69 (something she only did a few times with me, last time many years ago)but she was embarassed. After pushing a little more, she said he would cum on a tissue. I have my doubts lol.
Ha ha, I have my doubts about the tissue as well.

If I get my wife with just the right amount of wine she'll tell me the truth.
Trust me the image of this guy with his massive dick exploding a huge load on her chest and neck. It gets me hard just writing it down LOL.

I asked did any of her get on your face or shoot in your mouth and she said It doesn't remember that happening.

But she said he had a big load and he would usually be able to do it 3 times in a night.
🤯
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

jpf42069
Prepubescent

Unread post by jpf42069 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:44 am

My fantasy is mostly guys barebacking her me cleaning her up a bit, then sliding my cock in her cum filled pussy. Also I would like her to take cum in mouth sometimes and swap the load with me

lanceHarden25
Experienced

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:47 pm

I’d love him to cum a hot, thick load all over my wife’s pretty face. She’d look both slutty and beautiful.

Fapster69
Virgin

Unread post by Fapster69 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:29 am

Balls deep in her pussy/ass/throat! :oops:

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:03 am

All the above, except the one using a condom. I love to see other men’s cum anywhere on or in my wife. But if I had to choose one, it’s definitely the pussy. Receiving another man’s cum in her pussy to me is the ultimate culmination of hotwifing. Love seeing her pretty pink pussy full of creamy white cum. Love licking her and tasting her cummy pussy, especially if he is watching me eat his cum. There are countless things I love about having a hotwife but eating cum out of her pussy just might be the best.

Marksmall5
Trainable

Unread post by Marksmall5 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:32 pm

All over her to mark his scent. But particularly in the pussy.
His dry cum on her when she comes home from an evening or from work.

9214s
Trainable

Unread post by 9214s » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:33 pm

Bareback with a creampie is the option I can consider or accept

grom
Prepubescent

Unread post by grom » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:05 pm

It never happened but if it did I would go for bareback and cum in her pussy. It would be claiming her pussy and marking it.

Mark888
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mark888 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:02 am

Yes bare and all three in her pussy....

Than she can show me by dripping it all out...

GlasgowWannabe
Prepubescent

Unread post by GlasgowWannabe » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:49 am

In order, it would go:

Cum in her pussy with me on clean up

On her tits with me on clean up

In her mouth with a cum kiss to finish

Justaregularguy
Trainable

Unread post by Justaregularguy » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:32 am

Face
Mouth
Pussy

In that order… there’s something very sexy about a cum covered face!