A year of progress

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Melodia1330
Virgin

Re: A year of progress

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:19 pm

So she just texted me a selfie of her and him leaning into each other while sitting at a board room table. She’s got this glowing smile and they’re definitely comfortable with each other. I texted her a few hours ago asking how it going and that’s what I get in response. I’m so jealous and turned on. She’s the best!

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:13 pm

Wish you luck!

mgl
Virgin

Unread post by mgl » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:26 am

Soon you will be more jealous and turned on! ;)

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:31 am

Seems like she will have a new primary lover very soon.

If he has any level of decent closing skills it's a done deal.

It would be exciting if he has a much bigger cock she will get infatuated with.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:06 am

*Update*
She got home late last night while everyone was sleeping. This morning she texted me after she got out of the shower to get over there now. It’s our routine that I do my pledge to her at that time each morning. So I got down on my knees and said my pledge and kissed her feet.

I waited and looked at her expectantly for her to open her robe and let me have my routine lick. She said “Well it’s not yours anymore, but OK. You can have your lick”.

“What do you mean? Did something happen?” I asked.

She looked me square in the eyes and just nodded yes while shrugging her shoulders.

I dove in for my lick and felt like I was falling. My stomach was dropping and I felt nervous, excited and faint. Pure cuck angst.

I asked if we can talk about it this evening and she said yes.

I’m about 80% sure she is just fucking with me though. I have asked her in the past to pretend something happened and let me believe it for a while so I can feel what it feels like and she doesn’t actually have to do anything she isn’t comfortable with. I bet that’s what she’s doing today. But still…

What if he did have her?????

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:36 am

She could be messing with you. My wife fake cucked me a few years ago. It was so intense as I believed her. If it is a tease at least you get a feel for the emotions.

That said your situation is way different as she has a guy flirting and pursuing her and you are caged and submissive.

I think her feminine side likely would be pretty susceptible for a dominant alpha guy to seduce her and let her be in the more submissive role most women crave.

I think based on that there is a good chance it is his pussy now.

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:29 am

BBCfan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:31 am

That would be exciting! But probably not likely statistically speaking. If he was black yeah, but I’m a bit over 7” so I won’t get my hopes up on this guy.

But really any dick is bigger than me for the time being since I’m caged. I can’t really remember when was the last time I had my dick inside her and not a strap on. It was in the fall though. Before December.

Anyways, it’s the emotional intimacy that really makes me jealous and excited. I’m sure she would have a great time no matter his size (well unless he was really small).

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:36 am

Melodia1330 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:29 am
BBCfan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:31 am

Anyways, it’s the emotional intimacy that really makes me jealous and excited. I’m sure she would have a great time no matter his size (well unless he was really small).
Yeah, fair enough.
You're brave!
You must be going a bit crazy. I would be unable to think of anything else I'm sure.

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:49 am

If she is teasing me, I want to live in the fantasy a bit longer. Until after we reconnect tonight. I want her to tell me all the details but not let me know it’s made up until after we finish. I think I need to find a way to communicate this to her so it doesn’t get ruined by a bit of truth slipping out. Of course, maybe I don’t need to worry about that at all. That would be the hottest outcome to my night. I don’t really believe it though.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:58 am

Melodia1330 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:49 am
If she is teasing me, I want to live in the fantasy a bit longer. Until after we reconnect tonight. I want her to tell me all the details but not let me know it’s made up until after we finish. I think I need to find a way to communicate this to her so it doesn’t get ruined by a bit of truth slipping out. Of course, maybe I don’t need to worry about that at all. That would be the hottest outcome to my night. I don’t really believe it though.
Yeah, you know her better than us hopeful wannabes living vicariously through you. LOL

From the scenario and what you're ok with, she certainly seems to have a bright green light, so maybe she did take the leap, especially if his seduction skills are high level.

Will you have PIV tonight or is it up to her? Is reclaiming a thing for either of you?

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:14 am

BBCfan wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:58 am
Melodia1330 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:49 am
Will you have PIV tonight or is it up to her? Is reclaiming a thing for either of you?
Well we would have had PIV but she still hasn’t found where she hid my key! So she told me all the amazing details (update coming soon) while I went down on her. Then she asked me to put on the strap on and we had a great time. She actually came again from the penetration which she doesn’t do typically (only happened once before with my cock years ago). Then we switched into Doggy and I was loving it. I asked her if I could be allowed to cum and she said yes so I spurted out my cage (yes I have developed the ability to cum in my cage whenever I want). We were quite shocked and laughed about how much cum I covered the bed with (it’s been a really long time). It was a fantastic night with a lot of talking and bonding. I can definitely feel the change in the step we’ve just taken in this adventure.

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:06 am

* Update*
Well, I heard all about my wife's time with Jonathon in vivid detail last night and this morning feels like the start of a new chapter for sure!
I'll fill in some of the most relevant details here.

On Wednesday night there was a big banquet dinner with hundreds of people from the industry attending. My wife and Jonathon were having a great time drinking and flirting at the bar and were so into each other that they didn't notice when everyone left the bar area to enter the banquet area to sit for dinner.

When they finally entered, no double seats were available at any of the tables their colleagues were sitting at. Only scattered single spots were available and they wanted to sit together, so they took an empty table with just the two of them.

They started flirting more and more obviously and my wife is kind of embarrassed about what her colleagues were thinking and probably saying, knowing that she's married with kids.

At one point he stops talking and looks very concerned. Then says "What are we doing here?"
My wife asks what he means and he tells a story about having been heartbroken over an ex who cheated on him and he doesn't like infidelity.
My wife tells him that she's not ready to talk about her situation, but that everything's OK. He seems to take her word for it and they resume the sexual tension-filled flirtations.

Some of their colleagues come over and tell them that they're going bar hopping, then partying at one of their hotel rooms and they should join.
Jonathon tells my wife that he can't go because he didn't get a hotel room. He lives 45 mins away from the venue and has to go home to feed his pets. So they have a few more drinks at the hotel bar and my wife walks him outside.

He's about to leave when my wife decides that she needs to take the lead here. She asks him if he wants to come up to her room for a drink. She tells me that it got super awkward as he didn't say anything for several seconds and just stared at the wedding ring on her finger. She asked him if it would help if she took it off. He laughed and said it might. He asked her again if she's sure this is OK and she reassured him that although she doesn't feel comfortable explaining everything, it's not a problem or unethical at all.
SO he went up.

In her hotel room they didn't waste too much time, She pour them drinks and he came in close and held the tension.
They started kissing and my wife moaned in pleasure. She says they made out like teenagers for a long time, his hands exploring her body.
He put his hands down her pants and she said she was so incredibly wet.
He told her he wanted to taste her.
He pulled down her pants and black lace thongs and went down on her.
She said he was fantastic at it and she had an amazing orgasm.

I asked her if he was better than me. She smiled and said yeah. I said "Come on, there's no way!"
She laughed and said "Ok, yes you're amazing with your mouth, but he was also really good at it and it was just more intense because he's someone new and there's been a huge build-up of sexual tension."

Before they could move on to more fun activities, her phone started going wild with texts and phone calls from their colleagues telling her to get her ass over to the bar to party with them.
Jonathon decided he should go home, even though my wife told him who cares about them, I want you to stay!
But, he left and she went out and partied late into the night.

The next day he was a no-show at the conference events. My wife was concerned that he was being weird about what they did. He started texting her telling her that what happened was AMAZING! But he was really sick with the flu. Part of the reason he left was because he was starting to feel unwell. A mutual friend also saw him a day later and confirmed that he was in rough shape.

Yesterday, he sent her several flirtatious texts and thanked her for the other night. She replied with "Are you kidding? no, Thank YOU!"

I don't know. It feels like I've graduated to me. What do you all think?

She's going to visit him in a few weeks again for a new project they're starting together for work and to tour the facility he's in charge of. She'll be staying in his city overnight too!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:39 am

Melodia1330 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:06 am
* Update*
Well, I heard all about my wife's time with Jonathon in vivid detail last night and this morning feels like the start of a new chapter for sure!
I'll fill in some of the most relevant details here.

On Wednesday night there was a big banquet dinner with hundreds of people from the industry attending. My wife and Jonathon were having a great time drinking and flirting at the bar and were so into each other that they didn't notice when everyone left the bar area to enter the banquet area to sit for dinner.

When they finally entered, no double seats were available at any of the tables their colleagues were sitting at. Only scattered single spots were available and they wanted to sit together, so they took an empty table with just the two of them.

They started flirting more and more obviously and my wife is kind of embarrassed about what her colleagues were thinking and probably saying, knowing that she's married with kids.

At one point he stops talking and looks very concerned. Then says "What are we doing here?"
My wife asks what he means and he tells a story about having been heartbroken over an ex who cheated on him and he doesn't like infidelity.
My wife tells him that she's not ready to talk about her situation, but that everything's OK. He seems to take her word for it and they resume the sexual tension-filled flirtations.

Some of their colleagues come over and tell them that they're going bar hopping, then partying at one of their hotel rooms and they should join.
Jonathon tells my wife that he can't go because he didn't get a hotel room. He lives 45 mins away from the venue and has to go home to feed his pets. So they have a few more drinks at the hotel bar and my wife walks him outside.

He's about to leave when my wife decides that she needs to take the lead here. She asks him if he wants to come up to her room for a drink. She tells me that it got super awkward as he didn't say anything for several seconds and just stared at the wedding ring on her finger. She asked him if it would help if she took it off. He laughed and said it might. He asked her again if she's sure this is OK and she reassured him that although she doesn't feel comfortable explaining everything, it's not a problem or unethical at all.
SO he went up.

In her hotel room they didn't waste too much time, She pour them drinks and he came in close and held the tension.
They started kissing and my wife moaned in pleasure. She says they made out like teenagers for a long time, his hands exploring her body.
He put his hands down her pants and she said she was so incredibly wet.
He told her he wanted to taste her.
He pulled down her pants and black lace thongs and went down on her.
She said he was fantastic at it and she had an amazing orgasm.

I asked her if he was better than me. She smiled and said yeah. I said "Come on, there's no way!"
She laughed and said "Ok, yes you're amazing with your mouth, but he was also really good at it and it was just more intense because he's someone new and there's been a huge build-up of sexual tension."

Before they could move on to more fun activities, her phone started going wild with texts and phone calls from their colleagues telling her to get her ass over to the bar to party with them.
Jonathon decided he should go home, even though my wife told him who cares about them, I want you to stay!
But, he left and she went out and partied late into the night.

The next day he was a no-show at the conference events. My wife was concerned that he was being weird about what they did. He started texting her telling her that what happened was AMAZING! But he was really sick with the flu. Part of the reason he left was because he was starting to feel unwell. A mutual friend also saw him a day later and confirmed that he was in rough shape.

Yesterday, he sent her several flirtatious texts and thanked her for the other night. She replied with "Are you kidding? no, Thank YOU!"

I don't know. It feels like I've graduated to me. What do you all think?

She's going to visit him in a few weeks again for a new project they're starting together for work and to tour the facility he's in charge of. She'll be staying in his city overnight too!
What a tremendous build up and continuation of your wife’s development into your dominant cuckoldress!!!!
Perhaps as her devoted submissive cuckold you should buy her the sexy lingerie she will want to wear for her first time getting fucked by Jonathon. Perhaps Agent Provocateur, or some other high end lingerie and stockings brand. Maybe something else she can wear under her clothes as she works with him during the day. She will definitely want to be looking her best for him, and a few new lingerie items for her new lover will no doubt help set the mood for her.
Don’t forget the shoes.
A couple of questions:
How old is your wife,
What does she look like, who does she most resemble,
you said she has huge tits so now I’m curious as to what she looks like,
Did she get a feel of his cock while they were up in her room,
Is he large,
Is she excited to see it, play with it, suck it, feel it inside her,
Since she is a one man type of woman, will you be permanently cut off from any sexual, contact with her as Jonathon becomes the man she gets her sexual pleasure and gratification from?
Thank you for sharing your journey in this lifestyle. Good luck to you and your sexy wife!!

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:12 pm

Yes, I'd like to know more as well.
This would be my wish for my wife, but I would also want to be present.

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:25 am

Oh man, she got me good!
My first instincts were correct. She was role-playing a fantasy for me. I'm in awe at how convincing she was. I totally bought it. I'm not sure how I feel now knowing that it didn't really happen. I guess it's less thrilling, but also feels more safe. I love her for giving me the gift of feeling what it would be like.

Some of it was true. They did flirt so much at the bar that they didn't go with everyone else to get a seat and had to sit just the two of them at a table. But the part about Jonathon bringing up his apprehensions about what they were doing didn't happen. He did go home and she went out partying and he was sick the next day. But at no point did they do anything sexual to each other and he didn't go up to her room.

My wife said it is possible it may happen for real someday, but also possible that it may never happen.

One issue is that based on information she has from a mutual friend of her and Jonathon, he's really dedicated to faithful monogamy and believes in maintaining and protecting the sanctity of a marriage. This morality likely explains why he doesn't put the moves on my wife.

Another issue is that my wife believes his feelings might be too strong. She fears that he might be in love with her and if she initiates a romantic relationship with him, he may not be able to keep it as casual as she would want. She has a feeling that he would want her all to himself and couldn't handle her having a loving cuckold relationship or polyamorous dynamic.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:19 am

Haha, sounds like my wife. She got me good like that a few times.
At least you experienced the emotions of it.

With all the info you share seems this guy is maybe not the right candidate for what you seek.

Still fun stuff that I'm sure ignites both your curiosities towards this.

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:40 am

This is the week she goes back to Jonathon's city to tour his facility and meet his staff. He has made reservations for dinner on Tuesday night. Just the two of them. They're calling it their date (tongue in cheek, but it still gets me so hot!). I really hope he makes a move. If only he knew that she was thinking about him every single time she's orgasmed in the last 6 months! Her sexual arousal cycle is now fully linked with thoughts of this man.

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:17 am

mundyman wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:39 am
How old is your wife,
Sorry, I didn't respond to this earlier. I got sidetracked by discovering my wife's deception. My wife is in her mid 40s. I can't think of anyone famous she looks like. She has curly, wavy reddish brown hair and a pale, freckled complexion. She's about 5'6" with a very curvy body. Really large breasts with big nipples, wide hips and a nice big ass. I keep her pussy bald the way she likes it, though lately, I've been leaving a little runway strip to hold more of her fantastic aroma for when I go down on her. Her pussy smells and tastes better than any I have ever had the pleasure of sampling and she's been told this by tons of other guys as well. She's got a bubbly personality and is always smiling and chatting people up. The life of the party. She's an incredibly intelligent and caring person, but she does a great job playing a dominant to me and verbally humiliating me in the bedroom the way I like.

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:22 am

Melodia1330 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:17 am
mundyman wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:39 am
How old is your wife,
Sorry, I didn't respond to this earlier. I got sidetracked by discovering my wife's deception. My wife is in her mid 40s. I can't think of anyone famous she looks like. She has curly, wavy reddish brown hair and a pale, freckled complexion. She's about 5'6" with a very curvy body. Really large breasts with big nipples, wide hips and a nice big ass. I keep her pussy bald the way she likes it, though lately, I've been leaving a little runway strip to hold more of her fantastic aroma for when I go down on her. Her pussy smells and tastes better than any I have ever had the pleasure of sampling and she's been told this by tons of other guys as well. She's got a bubbly personality and is always smiling and chatting people up. The life of the party. She's an incredibly intelligent and caring person, but she does a great job playing a dominant to me and verbally humiliating me in the bedroom the way I like.
Maybe like a more plump and curvy Julianne Moore? That's the closest I can think of.

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:57 pm

She’s packing her suitcase and left it open on the bed. Of course I had to take a peek. Yes, there is a pair of sexy black lace panties that she hasn’t worn for me in years. I looked in the zippered pocket of the suitcase. A condom!!!

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:36 pm

She told me that their "date" was very much a date. He even paid for her and she said it got serious and weird for a bit. He asked her if she was happy. She said yes and he probed further.
"So you have kids?"
"Yup."
"And a husband?"
She nodded feeling a dread and fear that the sexual attention from him was in danger of ending.
"And... you're happy"
"Yes, but things aren't always what they seem," she said.
"Oh yeah?" he said.
"Yeah."
He just smirked and went back to flirtatious banter.
My wife tells me that she really wanted to tell him more, but just couldn't do it. She hates for him to think that she's being a cheater. The flirting has crossed a line where it's too obvious to ignore or discount now. She made arrangements to go see him every month. She''s now really thinking hard and serious about what she wants to do. She wants to do this, but never intended to be in this type of lifestyle. She's nervous about it. Nervous that she'll lose feeling about me. Nervous that she'll hurt Jonathon, if he wants too much of an emotional commitment. Nervous that her reputation will be compromised. But she finds it soo hot also...

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:17 pm

Thanks for a wonderful update,

Keep supporting your Wife and allow Her time to figure out what She wants to do.
Encourage Her to next time tell Jonathan that Her husband is encouraging Her to take a lover....

Good luck...
Sincerely
elina

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:34 pm

We had a really good talk this morning. I realized that I messed up a bit last night. She had told me that she was worried that her feelings for me might wane if she hooks up with Jonathon. I brushed it off telling her that isn’t going to happen because we’re so strong together and communicate so openly. What I realized this morning was that she was looking for reassurances here that I was primarily concerned about our relationship and that it takes priority over all else.

So this morning I told her that I don’t actually know that that won’t happen and we need to be very careful about it and monitor the situation carefully. I explained that our relationship is all that matters and this lifestyle should only be explored if it enhances our relationship not challenges it. If she starts to feel this at all, we should pull way back on Jonathon.

She was so relieved to hear me tell her this truth. She told me that she started to get concerned that I was so nonchalant about this. Did that mean I don’t really love her that much? No. It really was that I don’t believe it will be a problem. Everything that has happened so far has enhanced our intimacy. She said it might be very different when she crosses the line of making love to Jonathon.

So we agreed that if she does choose to take the risk, we will be very careful and ready to pull back.

readyy2009
Virgin

Unread post by readyy2009 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:05 pm

It sounds like she might have strong feelings for him now...Maybe stepping back is a good idea

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:18 pm

Wow, locked up for months before even being cuckolded. Her faking your cucking is definitely testing the waters to see how you'll react. Just a matter of time now. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Any sexy pics? If so can you link? The search function for posts always seems to be broken.