Approaching second phase

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
MrMtl
Trainable

Re: Approaching second phase

Post by MrMtl » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:13 pm

leggysman wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:13 pm
MrMtl wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:52 pm
How I’m I gona deal with it if she become officially a Hotwife ?
You're gonna stand up straight, be proud of her, learn to relax about any insecurities you have, and enjoy the wild, sexy ride, and your new awesome hotwife :up: :D
Leggysman ; I’ll do my best to be so acceptable of everything about what could happend tonight. Don’t worry.

My stomach is like yours. I read your storie. So good.

I just text her to let her know that I was going to bed but might not be able to sleep at all. If she needs me to go and pick her up that I’ll be available at any time. She did not read the message yet.

MrMtl
Trainable

Post by MrMtl » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:49 pm

Pffffff my god waiting is so hard. I canot sleep at all. So what do you think I did ? Checked if she have seen my text. Yes she did but nothing.

So I could not do nothing and I text her again (to difficult to wait, how’s your evening ?) she read it but did not text back.

I have a big ball in my stomach and doing a lot of anguish.

MrMtl
Trainable

Post by MrMtl » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:51 pm

It’s 2am and she just text me that she’s coming home. Nothing more 😳

Will let you know

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:09 am

MrMtl wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:51 pm
It’s 2am and she just text me that she’s coming home. Nothing more 😳

Will let you know
I can't wait to find out what happened...that is if she'll tell! ;)

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:05 am

Well, by now you know and the rest of us are dying to find out of your dreams have become reality. Best of luck, friend!

MrMtl
Trainable

Post by MrMtl » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:29 am

Update: Good Morning everyone.

Sorry for the waiting. My dad was hospitalized.

MsMtl did return from her party. God it was something waiting for her return. I heard her arrived, then she went to the bathroom before joining me. When I heard her flushed I was kinda disappointed because if she had a creampie, I told myself that she’s maybe not at eased letting me clean her up. Thing is, we did not realy talk together about all this. Not enough. At least which limit we don’t want to cross.

When she was finished, she came into the bedroom, I said (hey you) and turn on my back. She put her legs on each side and start kissing me sensuously and I could smell alcohol. I new she wanted sex, especially me but she was still in charge because she had the key of my cage. I told her (hello, It was hard waiting for you) (how are you?) and she was kissing me all the time. Then she said (I’m doing very well. How do you feel ?) I said (it was hard waiting and not having any news from you. But knowing that I gave you the GO for anything sexual with someone and me caged at home. Ouffff It was a mixt of emotions) she then said (what kind?) I said ( well a feeling of anguish knowing that you were gona give yourself to another man with an emotions of excitation at 200% ) she said (same for me) so I said (oh realy, you find that also exciting) she respond (very exciting and just to be clear, nothing happened) so I said (with who?) she said Mr A.

I know Mr A and if something should happend well I would prefer him for sure because he is married with children and in love with his wife. But she said (before the restaurant we when we were at his house, he was very affectionate and knowing I was free, well it was very open. Then I said out loud, if I’m to drunk tonight I might have to sleep here) his answer was that he wish and said that his wife is not jealous 😳. After the restaurant they all go back to his place because his house has everything for a party and many of them wanted to play pool. So some of them played and the others were dancing.

The night was drawing to an end, many were going home then Mr A said (shit, my older one is coming to sleep. She had a party close to the house) she then said (If he didn’t had that call, well I’m sure that it was gona be very sexual between us, I would have slept with him). All the time she eas reciting what had just happened, my cage wanted to burst. But then she said (but I was also thinking, what was gona be our relation at work after ? Does our friendship would have collapsed?). (So I think nothing happens for nothing. And maybe his daughter that arrived just like that out of nowhere well maybe it’s for something) And we continued making out. The atmosphere was something that I never felt. She ask me to put my tongue and to cleaned her. Wow she was sooooo wet. Then after having an orgasm, she ask me if I wanted to have my cage off. I said you decide. She then unlocked it and I took the cage off but I could not pull the ring because my hardone was to intense. And we made love passionately.

So the next morning we were again at the hospital and she started some fever 🙄 so we did not discuss about the night but I know that we need to because of all the feeling that we had and it could be a good time to put down some rules if we continue on that path.

Sorry it’s a bit long but I wanted to let you know everything.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:49 am

MrMtl wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:29 am
Update: Good Morning everyone.

Sorry for the waiting. My dad was hospitalized.

MsMtl did return from her party. God it was something waiting for her return. I heard her arrived, then she went to the bathroom before joining me. When I heard her flushed I was kinda disappointed because if she had a creampie, I told myself that she’s maybe not at eased letting me clean her up. Thing is, we did not realy talk together about all this. Not enough. At least which limit we don’t want to cross.

When she was finished, she came into the bedroom, I said (hey you) and turn on my back. She put her legs on each side and start kissing me sensuously and I could smell alcohol. I new she wanted sex, especially me but she was still in charge because she had the key of my cage. I told her (hello, It was hard waiting for you) (how are you?) and she was kissing me all the time. Then she said (I’m doing very well. How do you feel ?) I said (it was hard waiting and not having any news from you. But knowing that I gave you the GO for anything sexual with someone and me caged at home. Ouffff It was a mixt of emotions) she then said (what kind?) I said ( well a feeling of anguish knowing that you were gona give yourself to another man with an emotions of excitation at 200% ) she said (same for me) so I said (oh realy, you find that also exciting) she respond (very exciting and just to be clear, nothing happened) so I said (with who?) she said Mr A.

I know Mr A and if something should happend well I would prefer him for sure because he is married with children and in love with his wife. But she said (before the restaurant we when we were at his house, he was very affectionate and knowing I was free, well it was very open. Then I said out loud, if I’m to drunk tonight I might have to sleep here) his answer was that he wish and said that his wife is not jealous 😳. After the restaurant they all go back to his place because his house has everything for a party and many of them wanted to play pool. So some of them played and the others were dancing.

The night was drawing to an end, many were going home then Mr A said (shit, my older one is coming to sleep. She had a party close to the house) she then said (If he didn’t had that call, well I’m sure that it was gona be very sexual between us, I would have slept with him). All the time she eas reciting what had just happened, my cage wanted to burst. But then she said (but I was also thinking, what was gona be our relation at work after ? Does our friendship would have collapsed?). (So I think nothing happens for nothing. And maybe his daughter that arrived just like that out of nowhere well maybe it’s for something) And we continued making out. The atmosphere was something that I never felt. She ask me to put my tongue and to cleaned her. Wow she was sooooo wet. Then after having an orgasm, she ask me if I wanted to have my cage off. I said you decide. She then unlocked it and I took the cage off but I could not pull the ring because my hardone was to intense. And we made love passionately.

So the next morning we were again at the hospital and she started some fever 🙄 so we did not discuss about the night but I know that we need to because of all the feeling that we had and it could be a good time to put down some rules if we continue on that path.

Sorry it’s a bit long but I wanted to let you know everything.
Sounds like she had a great time, and that fate came around to stop her for the moment.
`

MrMtl
Trainable

Post by MrMtl » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:44 pm

Unfortunately snoogaloo82, yes.

But there’s one thing that I forgot to tell. MsMtl somewhere during our talk and kissing, said (I was questioning myself if I was ready to go all the way, it’s scary, I was thinking of us).

So yes, we need to put some rules here. Because what she felt, well I’m sure she will want to have that feeling again. The feeling of having an all past with me caged. And especially the feeling of knowing that someone else want’s her sexually.

Can’t wait to have that talk. Will wait for her to get well.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:49 pm

MrMtl wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:44 pm
Unfortunately snoogaloo82, yes.

But there’s one thing that I forgot to tell. MsMtl somewhere during our talk and kissing, said (I was questioning myself if I was ready to go all the way, it’s scary, I was thinking of us).

So yes, we need to put some rules here. Because what she felt, well I’m sure she will want to have that feeling again. The feeling of having an all past with me caged. And especially the feeling of knowing that someone else want’s her sexually.

Can’t wait to have that talk. Will wait for her to get well.
Yep, best to wait for her to feel better.

MrMtl
Trainable

Post by MrMtl » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:12 pm

Hello everyone,

Well since the famous party, nothing more to tell. But next Saturday, December 2 is m’y Christmas office party and it will be accompanied. So MsMtl will be wth me and I booked a room for that evening so we will not drive after. But I wish that I’ll be able to have a kind of discussion about last weekend.

I’m curious to know if something more have appended like personal discussion with Mr A this week. Because I know that they saw each other’s at work. I’m more curious to know if she thought about him.

We often say that sometimes a good night of sleep helps for decision making. Well yes there’s a part of me that is thinking (should we cross that line) and the other part is saying (go yhea, you have to try it).

And today, I can tell you that I’m all good and wish that she’ll go all in.

Can’t wait for next Saturday

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:28 am

MrMtl wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:12 pm
Hello everyone,

Well since the famous party, nothing more to tell. But next Saturday, December 2 is m’y Christmas office party and it will be accompanied. So MsMtl will be wth me and I booked a room for that evening so we will not drive after. But I wish that I’ll be able to have a kind of discussion about last weekend.

I’m curious to know if something more have appended like personal discussion with Mr A this week. Because I know that they saw each other’s at work. I’m more curious to know if she thought about him.

We often say that sometimes a good night of sleep helps for decision making. Well yes there’s a part of me that is thinking (should we cross that line) and the other part is saying (go yhea, you have to try it).

Here's wishing you a wonderful Saturday!!! :whip:

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Post by aztd » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:52 pm

MrMtl wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:12 pm
Hello everyone,

Can't wait for the update

MrMtl
Trainable

Post by MrMtl » Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:52 am

Good Morning everyone,

Well unfortunately nothing happened in regard of hotwifing last weekend. We did attend my Christmas party Saturday night. We had a blast. The organization was something. We dance a lot and had fun. Our love is very strong.

She still had the key of my cage attach to her bracelet and when I told her that she should remove it because I was not cage she just said (ok but tonight I don’t want to talk about that, I just want to be with you). That answer speak for itself. I was not mad at all, I understand that she sometimes just want us and no scenarios regarding that subject. It would have been a mistake if I did not listen to her. It would have pushed her to something she did want to think that night. I know for sure that when she was with Mr A, she was excited about it. I think that she sometimes just want to have sex with me like two soulmates in love with eachother like we are.

I’ll know the right time to talk back about that very special first night of that very very new emotions for both of us.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Post by Abrandnewstart194 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:18 am

Congratulations! When your wife/gf stretches her wings, and takes on another lover it’s something to celebrate, but sometimes, when she just wants to be with you, that’s time to celebrate as well. It sounds like she’s into the idea of being shared, but NEEDS you. That’s the best position of all.

MrMtl
Trainable

Post by MrMtl » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:10 am

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:18 am
Congratulations! When your wife/gf stretches her wings, and takes on another lover it’s something to celebrate, but sometimes, when she just wants to be with you, that’s time to celebrate as well. It sounds like she’s into the idea of being shared, but NEEDS you. That’s the best position of all.
Absolutely and I’ll follow her speed here. I really feel after reading details of your journey (if I can say that) that we realy look like you guys on many subject.

Please do continue to relate in detail your event, emotions etc. It helps a lot.

MrMtl
Trainable

Post by MrMtl » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:42 am

Stay Tune,

I have a great update for you guys. Just don’t have time to write it.

leggysman
Pervert

Post by leggysman » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:26 am

🍌 Can't wait! 🍿
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

MrMtl
Trainable

Post by MrMtl » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:54 pm

Update:

Well we had a wonderful conversation yesterday. The one I wish to have since her Christmas party.

Yesterday morning, I was wondering how was I going to start the conversation. Well, when she was preparing our meal, I notice that the key of my cage was still on her bracelet. I said (god, it’s incredible what it’s doing to me just seeing the key) And I was not wearing it. So I said, (honey, we should remove the key from your bracelet because I’m not wearing it and only put there if I have it on) she said sure and we remove it. Then I said ( you know, since that party, I just cannot stop thinking about what we practically did and we need to discuss about that night because I’m pretty sure it will append again). She said (you know, I was relieve that her daughter was there because and nothing happened because I’m scared of how it will affect us everyday back at the job. And especially us) I said (frankly me too, because it went to fast and we didn’t discuss about it together. Our limits, rules etc.) (I’m scare too but I think it’s just normal. And only when or if we cross that line, we will know) I told her that I was here on the forum and reading a lot of stories. Comparing my emotions with some of you and thinking were I fit.

So I resume telling her how I’m feeling since that night where I was caged, sitting in the sofa thinking what was happening. Has she kiss someone, Mr A or B. I told her that what I did not like was not receiving any updates. I was feeling like putting aside and that I don’t want that. So yes I was glade that nothing happened until we have an open discussion about it. I also ask her if she still was feeling kind of hot about that subject and she said ( yes but I realy don’t what to do something to his marriage and break something) that’s when I said ( you see, we need to have that discussion because I’m whit you on that so if YOU want to go forward with him, well you will have to put wright away your rules and tell him what you don’t want to append and how you wish that certains limits are clear).

For me, I needed to tell her that he need to know that she’ll not looking for love and that I will have to know everything and been kept in the loop with everything.

I also told her that if we continue here, we hide nothing and I mean nothing between us. I told her that I wish that this stays between us only. She looked at me and says (well someone knows) my hart stopped and my eyes were like the one of a dear on the highway. (S knows everything. Honey, that night I needed to talk to someone and S was the only one I could discuss about everything that was maybe gona happend, I was scared ). S her best friend. (Ok I will tell you something else then, Mr A gave me a lite kiss) my hart had just start working again but it stop again here. I said (Whattt … ) she said (only on the lips, a dry one but if C had not been there, I’m sure that we would have kiss very differently and at that time, I was freaking out) C is also one of her colleague's.

When my hart start beating again, I said that this kind of info, is what I want to know if I’m not with you. I film not with you, i need to participate in a certain way like for you to keep me update with a text message or a call and if something more happend well I would realy like to have some images.

I might have said to many things here. To many rules, I don’t know but she was ok with everything. We were finishing our food and the bottle of wine wish help a bit here. She was kinda excited about all the talk so she said (why don’t we go upstairs and have fun because I’ll really hot now)

I was relieved with a lot of tough, a lot of things that I want to discuss before something happens. I also said that if we embark in this lifestyle, she needs to embark for herself also. I told her that I don’t want her doing it for me.

So here you go, sorry it’s a bit long.
Last edited by MrMtl on Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Post by Whenwillshe » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:33 pm

It sounds like she loves the idea and if circumstances arise, will become a new hotwife.
Not sure if the coworker is the best choice but her willingness to explore and your efforts at open communications bode well to me.
Best wishes on your mutual journey

MrMtl
Trainable

Post by MrMtl » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:06 am

Good Morning,

I just read again my post and, ouff sorry for certain wording. I did not read back before I send it. English is not my primary like I said in my first post 🙄

Whenwillshe: yes for sure, I think that she loves or like the idea. As for the coworker, that’s the bug here. She worries about it, but her friend S told her if she has to choose between Mr A or B, that she should go with A.

There’s also something else that I forgot to tell. She told me the other night, that Mr A often kiss her on the neck in front of the others like when she’s at her desk, he comes from behind and kiss her neck. I know that she’s a girl who touch people. I told her that’s another reason to have a talk with Mr A so that if something happens one day that she must tell him to refrain more in front of the other coworkers.

I don’t want to be open to the world about our lifestyle. I like more privacy.

Will see if this coming weekend if we are going to talk about it again.

I’ll thinking about asking her how she’s feeling since our last discussion. What do you think ? Should I ask ?

Thanks

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:17 am

MrMtl wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:06 am
Good Morning,

I just read again my post and, ouff sorry for certain wording. I did not read back before I send it. English is not my primary like I said in my first post 🙄

Whenwillshe: yes for sure, I think that she loves or like the idea. As for the coworker, that’s the bug here. She worries about it, but her friend S told her if she has to choose between Mr A or B, that she should go with A.

There’s also something else that I forgot to tell. She told me the other night, that Mr A often kiss her on the neck in front of the others like when she’s at her desk, he comes from behind and kiss her neck. I know that she’s a girl who touch people. I told her that’s another reason to have a talk with Mr A so that if something happens one day that she must tell him to refrain more in front of the other coworkers.

I don’t want to be open to the world about our lifestyle. I like more privacy.

Will see if this coming weekend if we are going to talk about it again.

I’ll thinking about asking her how she’s feeling since our last discussion. What do you think ? Should I ask ?

Thanks
Personally I always ask, but some people might have differing opinions. Lets see who shows up and see what their opinion is.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Post by Abrandnewstart194 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:19 pm

I think it’s important that you each agree to be 100% open, and honest about your feelings through everything. If either of you tries to kept something to yourself, it’s no longer something that you’re doing together, it’s something taking place outside of your relationship. Everything needs to be experienced as something involving both of you, or you will begin to love apart.

Second, if either of you is dishonest, whether to spare the other one’s feelings about something sensitive, or to hide a negative feeling so that you don’t spoil it for the other, it will breed resentment.

Complete honesty, and open communication - LOTS of it are essential to be successful in this lifestyle.

MrMtl
Trainable

Post by MrMtl » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:30 pm

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:19 pm
I think it’s important that you each agree to be 100% open, and honest about your feelings through everything. If either of you tries to kept something to yourself, it’s no longer something that you’re doing together, it’s something taking place outside of your relationship. Everything needs to be experienced as something involving both of you, or you will begin to love apart.

Second, if either of you is dishonest, whether to spare the other one’s feelings about something sensitive, or to hide a negative feeling so that you don’t spoil it for the other, it will breed resentment.

Complete honesty, and open communication - LOTS of it are essential to be successful in this lifestyle.
ABNS: You cannot be more right here. Thanks for your input. I really appreciate that you took time to write.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:47 am

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:19 pm

I think this should be set in stone someplace as what you say is exactly what needs to be done to live this lifestyle and live in a healthy manor!! Everything you say is spot on perfect! I wouldn't change a single period!! Thank you so much...I loved it so much that I even copied and pasted it to my sweetie so that she can share in your wisdom, too. :) :) :up: :up:

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Post by Abrandnewstart194 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:50 am

I’m glad to offer advice from my experiences. My Queen and I have been insistent on these two points, and they have helped us through some major challenges.

I would add a couple more bits of advice…first, this has been your fantasy gif some time now, and in your fantasy, even though it’s about giving up control, you’re still the author of what happens, and it all takes whatever form is most gratifying to you. In your fantasy, you witness everything in your mind’s eye, and she goes exactly what gets you off, no more and no less.

Reality is very different from that. When she goes on a play date, you are alone. You don’t see what she’s doing, you don’t know when they’re fucking, when they’re done…you are anxious pretty much the whole time because she’s doing what you wanted, but you’re left out, and you’re missing it.

The temptation is to assert some kind of control, but that’s the worst going uphill can do. That reduces her to an object instead of a person free to explore her sexuality. She doesn’t know the script in your head, and she wouldn’t follow it even if she gif because this HAS TO be about her discovering her needs, and wants l.

That said, she needs to understand your position. She needs to know that you have been in agony while she has been in ecstasy. You have been suffering, waiting to hear from her. She may be satisfied and tired, but she needs to understand that though her play is ending, your need is just beginning. If she doesn’t understand that, if she views the play as over once she’s finished with her bull, then you have been denied YOUR share of the pleasure. She has to know to save something of herself for you, to reconnect with you, to give you your pleasure and to be able to take pleasure in pleasing you.

Otherwise, rather than sweet torture followed by sweeter release, longing fulfilled in your reunion, it just turns into a sharp kick in the balls.