Hot things your wife has said

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Infiniti1970
Experienced

Re: Hot things your wife has said

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:57 am

Two things she said come to mind immediately:

1) he kissed me…twice
2) my ass, he touched my ass a few times

This was on her first date with another guy since we’ve been together and they were in a very public place so nothing more happened. Having said that, she was ready and wanting more but it just didn’t work out this time around.

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:40 am

What she said to her playmate: 'Do you want to put it in now?'

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:36 am

Recently She was on Facebook and I asked her what she was doing.
She said she was looking for pictures Of her former FWB Jeffrey.

She noticed that sometimes I have a noticeable bulge my pants and I'm not that big when soft, and she just doesn't remember seeing that on him.

She said his cock is massive even when soft, so she wanted to check to see if he did have noticeable bulges in his pics and she just forgot.

I found that very arousing to hear!
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Menacpl
Virgin

Unread post by Menacpl » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:54 pm

While riding me: so is this how you want your friends dick sliding inside of me.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:17 pm

Shelley has always been very shy and understated when discussing sex or describing her turn ons. Thus anything she ever said directly or implied was usually a big deal. Here’s a few of my favorites…

1) When we were brand new and she was chatting with a guy that caught her attention, he asked her if she was okay with big cocks. Her shy reply was a smiley face emoji. That was the first indication I ever had that my girl had a taste for big guys.

2) after her first solo with Bret (her long time FB), he was getting off the bed after banging her through of a stream of leg-shaking orgasms. She rolled over to her side with the biggest smile and look of exhaustion and said, “My God, you made me cum three times.” He said, “You’ve done that before.” Her reply, “Not that close!” I suppose it wasn’t so much the words she said as her voice and the way she was glowing with his cum visible smeared all over her pussy. (They videoed the fun for my benefit)

3) After Shelley’s second solo night with Bret, we were having reclamation sex when she whispered in my ear, “God, I love your cock…And I so love Bret’s cock too.”
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:18 am

Menacpl wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:54 pm
While riding me: so is this how you want your friends dick sliding inside of me.
Now this is hot!! Like the idea of talking about all this during sex.

usuallylost
Virgin

Unread post by usuallylost » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:18 am

There have been many, but two come to mind, although I am sure they are a bit tame for most. She enjoys teasing me sometimes about the size of my little penis even though it is average when hard. I admit, I enjoy a bit of SPH from her. We were lying in bed one morning when I asked her how big am I this morning. I knew it wasn't very big, but wasn't expecting her response. She reached down under the covers, grabbed it, and said, "Wow, it's non existent, honey". That made me horny as hell.

And another was just last weekend. Not too long ago, we bought my wife a new Pillow Talk Racy vibrator. I have watched her use it a number of times and she absolutely loves it more than any other toy we have. Last weekend when we were out of town, we started off Friday night with her putting me in a pair of our new sleeve panties. I asked her if she wanted the vibe as she was sitting in the chair wearing only her black chemise and flashing me her pussy. She said, "No, not yet. I want you on your knees doing your job", which is her term for me licking her pussy. Prior to this new vibe, licking her pussy was her favorite way to have an orgasm. However, this time, after awhile of licking, she pushed my head away and just looked at the vibe. It only took a few seconds for me to connect with her thought and I handed her the Racy vibe without a word being said. I then watched her give herself a huge orgasm. She preferred to just bask in her orgasm so she had me jerk off for her rather than fuck her. The comment came the next day when she commented on how good it felt the night before. This was the first time she actually put the vibe inside her and she commented on how great that felt. I said that it looks like I might be getting replaced by her toy. Her response, "Maybe." Then she said, "Rita is going to love hers." We bought a friend of ours the same vibe for her birthday and haven't been able to give it to her yet, but based on my wife's comments, it seems I may be watching her masturbate more and licking less.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:34 pm

Menacpl wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:54 pm
Thats really hot! I would cum right away if my wife said that

Menacpl
Virgin

Unread post by Menacpl » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:00 pm

It definitely wasnt a marathon kind of night after she said that.

Menacpl
Virgin

Unread post by Menacpl » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:00 pm

It definitely wasnt a marathon kind of night after she said that.