Wife shocks me with BBC...Ch.2.Admits to more

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
elina
Pervert

Re: Wife shocks me with BBC...Ch.2.Admits to more

Unread post by elina » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:18 am

Wow,

Thanks for a wonderful update.

Seems to me like your Wife just doubled your potential Bonus!
I wish you the best of luck and hope you will be able to devote yourself to accomplishing the requirements.
Also remember; probably your wife now expects you so succeed so She has a reason to let Herself go!!

Sincerely
elina

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:53 am

elina wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:18 am

Also remember; probably your wife now expects you so succeed so She has a reason to let Herself go!!

Sincerely
elina
An update since my last Post.

I totally agree with you on this point Elina.

After initially hearing my wife agree to this based on the criteria, And knowing she would never do something unless she was into it.

I  realize that she is definitely using it as a permission slip to allow her to go through with it and enjoy it, especially after being so adamant  before about it never happening.

Although she is trying a lot of Pretty hardcore cuckold fantasies out on me when we role play,  I also realize she is testing me a bit to see where I lie and how hardcore I am.

I had to explain that just because I might fantasize about a certain activity doesn't mean I would be ready for It in reality whatsoever.

I said for the most part I envision  at 3 some type interaction, where it's all about her pleasure with massaging and other erotic sensual experiences that I know she enjoys rather than anything under the cuck fetish umbrella.

Just me seeing it and being part of her pleasure  would be greater than anything I ever thought we might endeavor to try.

I also realized though in feeling her out, that initially It would almost certainly be her and him alone for the first likely few times.

I told her at this point I prefer it as it would be so complicated initially, And to just enjoy him as she used to in past, with no other distraction would be the easiest way to dip her toe in the water so to speak, to see how she enjoys hot wife type energy.

She actually set another criteria that comes up before my bonus, for which once I fulfill it she will reach out to him for a picture to remind her of his "gifts" sexually, so she can share it with me to get me (and likely her as well!) revved up and excited for what I'm going to share her with.

She does downplay her desire for it and still says it is for me, but I know She is very excited about the idea too and perhaps mostly based  On feeding off my energy but my guess is that will change once she actually gets to enjoy it again.

She's beginning to give me some great honest details about what it's like being filled by a Dick that big  and the excitement and pleasure it provides and why it is quite unique for her.

Initially after her agreeing to this a few weeks ago, I found it hard to focus on anything else but I'm now getting into a good balance And giving her time space to initiate it so She doesn't feel at all rushed by me.

I'll update again when anything else interesting unfolds.
  A special thanks to those following and giving support.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:09 am

Wannabe Update with wife. Things progressing well!

Over the last few weeks Things have evolved a bit in our fantasy play.

She now brings it up just about every time we're  intimate and will even send me pics of dicks she is fantasizing about having fuck her.

They are always massive black dicks, she now readily admits she loves them being inside her.

We also have just started using the sleeve I have  That she said she didn't enjoy a few years back.
I told her it was a new one and she should try it and she loves it.
She orgasms so intensely from it.

We have now gotten into a scenario where I start licking her, Then I Fuck her and get her wet, then  Once she's super wet I use the 9.5" long by 6.5" around BBC sleeve and she handles it with passion taking it all and riding it to intense long orgasms.

After she has Relaxed through her orgasmic bliss,  She then asks me to reclaim her pussy with my cock and fuck it really hard till I come.

She says she likes that I can pound harder than the big dicks are able to but loves the feeling of how they fill her.

She's also begun teasing me when I'm inside  asking if I like it that I can't reach as deep as the BBC does,  And that my cock feels great but it just can't touch those spots deep inside her like they do.

She has also shared that she's tingly inside constantly now, And has begun initiating sex, something she never used to do.

I think we're still a ways away from her taking next step, as I'm a ways away from meeting the criteria we agreed upon.
But I think that's perhaps good, because it gives her a chance to enjoy it without having to worry about taking it beyond Fantasies for now.

I also must admit that I'm not sure what the reality will be like, I am absolutely loving the fantasy play and the thought of it.

Perhaps in reality it might be a little bit more difficult for me with the feelings of anxiety and jealousy that may arise?

Regardless I am loving the progression.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:22 am

So after meeting first criteria of our friendly agreement, my wife is reaching out to Jeffrey today. :o

She's unsure how she will approach it or what she'll share but we are both seem very nervous and excited about this first step.

Part of me thinks I'm crazy to want to move forward with this, but also SO excited! I'm sure that is pretty normal initially.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:32 am

BBCF - When your wife is out and about, does she ever flirt if the circumstance arises? :shock:

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:05 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:32 am
BBCF - When your wife is out and about, does she ever flirt if the circumstance arises? :shock:
No, well, not in front of me anyway. In her job she deals with many guys who flirt at times.

She says she doesn't flirt back, but is also careful not to offend them either.

I think she likes the attention somewhat.

Why do you ask?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:00 am

Another interesting thing happened this morning as we were discussing what she would say to him when they talk.

I mentioned if either of us are uncomfortable with anything that unfolds we cancel moving forward.

Somehow it came up that after it happens, she asked, what if I'm not wanting it to continue and she is, then what?

After she said that I noticed I was instantly aroused and hard as a rock in my pants.

I was very surprised by that.

Was I just aroused by hoping she would not want to stop seeing him because of enjoying it so much, or aroused by the cuckold angst of that potential situation.

I wouldn't think I would want that to happen if I wasn't enjoying her being a hotwife?

The arousal of this is so fascinating and confusing at times.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:26 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:05 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
No, well, not in front of me anyway. In her job she deals with many guys who flirt at times.

Why do you ask?
BBCF - Earlier you had mentioned you figured it would be awhile before the next step was taken. With flirting it can be seen as a sort intermediary step but at the sametime things can suddenly progress unexpectedly. So just wondering if there was any possibilities in that direction.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:04 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:26 pm
BBCfan wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:05 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Why do you ask?
BBCF - Earlier you had mentioned you figured it would be awhile before the next step was taken. With flirting it can be seen as a sort intermediary step but at the sametime things can suddenly progress unexpectedly. So just wondering if there was any possibilities in that direction.
Now that I consider it a bit more, When he reached out to her earlier in the year to reconnect, I read their communication and she did flirt a little subtlety.
I remember her calling big guy or something similar, referring to his huge endowment I imagine.

I'm thinking once they talk there will be a lot of flirting once he realizes she is open to reconnecting, and as you say that could move things along quicker than maybe I realize.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:05 pm

Okay I'm going crazy right now.
My heart rate is 113 just sitting down.

She contacted him yesterday through Messenger, Then called him today and left a message and he called her right back.

She then called me and said "he invited me over tonight. What should I do?"

I said well you should do what you want to do first and You should tell him that you're with a guy and explain it as simply as possible.

She then said what if he doesn't want to then, And I said I only want to do this if it's right for us as a couple, and if he's not cool with that then you should pass.

Unless you still want to... it's up to you.

I know she's probably a little embarrassed that her guy would be wanting that.

Gave her some advice on now she could handle it so it wouldn't seem like such a big deal.

Then left my call and said that's him calling, I'll call you back.

That was about 2 hours ago and I called her twice, once went to voice-mail, and then she picked up and said I'll call you right back which was 45 minutes ago.

I can't believe it's already potentially happening tonight. HOLY FUCK!!!

Now if you've read this thread then you know that she faked me out about it 3 years ago, but when we started talking seriously about it about a month ago, she said she wouldn't do that again.

She does like to tease me and play me but I think this is legit.

The Thing is I haven't met my criteria for her to go forward that we made a deal on, and she hasn't even brought it up LOL

I think she's way More excited about it happening the she's letting on.

I certainly hope so as I want her to have an amazing time and have her mind blown again.

The interesting part is I'm not turned on at all ...nervous as fuck, and excited but more nervous and not aroused at all right now.
🤯

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:36 pm

Now her phones off!!!

I'm kind of freaking out... seems surprising she would ghost me like that without telling me what's up.

Kind of shocked actually.

This makes me think she might be fucking with me.

Or perhaps she's read that's how to play a cuckold?

I don't like it at all.

I sent her supportive texting to please let me know you're OK.

At this point with her phone being off she won't see it until it's back on.

Holy SHIT!!!!
I'm going to a buddy's to have a few beers and relax cause this is too much being at the place alone.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:33 pm

Good luck BBCfan!
It must be hard that she’s gone incommunicado at this point, keep yourself grounded and open to her now. If this is actually happening right now it will be a critical and sensitive moment for her when you talk. Try to celebrate the moment with her and keep any anguish you feel (about losing contact) for a later discussion.

Enjoy!
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

BeingInTheWorld
Virgin

Unread post by BeingInTheWorld » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:50 am

What an incredible night!

Whether she's play acting or actually doing it, she's given you the full mental experience, again.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:54 am

Well....what happened? Was it the real thing or was she "testing" you again? I agree with PaNic that you kinda let her enjoy the moment and open up to you about what/if it happened. It seems like things didn't go exactly how you wanted ie. ghosting you and not calling you back, but you can address all of those concerns later. Hopefully, you guys finally got what you wanted...a new hotwife :D :D
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:13 am

So it didn't happen!
😡
She was teasing me again. She says she forgot saying she wouldn't do that again. She thought she was just giving me a thrill before it happens I think to see how I reacted as well.

I was quite upset that she was fooling me AGAIN but It did actually cause some good conversation.

She apologized, She likes to do pranks and practical jokes so sometimes she gets carried away.

I should be thankful she has a playful spirit.
She did say though she was really considering it as she did call him so she thought it could happen.

Turns out he hasn't called her back.
Perhaps he's playing hard to get a bit as she rejected him a couple of times when he reached out first.

She did say she would prefer we do it together, she wants me to be part of it. She says likely the first time it would be Alone but she much prefers I share with it with her after. She likes the idea of doing it as a couple which I think is great.

So we had an amazing weekend of great sex and she requested the big toy everytime.
She now admits she prefers coming on a bigger cock as it is more intense When it does happen that she's with him, she wants me to go down on her after.

I never thought I would want to do that but now I can't wait.

So it was a bit disappointing initially, but it was great to get some clarity on things and Take our fantasies further.

Thanks for the supportive replies...
it's really nice to have this place where I can vent, as with this lifestyle there's really no one you can talk to about it.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:09 pm

🤣🤣🤣
My god she DOES have a playful spirit, well done her!
You know, I reckon if you have a woman you can play with like that nothing else really matters just enjoy each other!

At the same time, I do appreciate it was a bit of a wind up for you. But it sounds like she has a good mix of taking you seriously enough and still being mischievous. You got yourself a good woman there!

Re. the supportive replies, yes this is a great and much needed community for all of us. I really appreciate that too
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:46 pm

PaNic wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:09 pm
Re. the supportive replies, yes this is a great and much needed community for all of us. I really appreciate that too
Sorry OP for the brief OT but ...

PaNic you're always so supportive of (me and leggysandy and) others -- have you ever told your own story here?
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:30 pm

PaNic wrote:
🤣🤣🤣
You know, I reckon if you have a woman you can play with like that nothing else really matters just enjoy each other!

At the same time, I do appreciate it was a bit of a wind up for you. But it sounds like she has a good mix of taking you seriously enough and still being mischievous. You got yourself a good woman there!

Thank you so much for the kind words and support 🙏🏻
Indeed She is a bit mischievous.

I am very blessed but she did take it a bit far this time... I didn't write everything here but she took it down a road that was a not enjoyable.

I guess it was helpful to clarify for if/when it happens in real life.

Regardless it is an absolute blessing to have a partner that's willing to play with this and the sex play is getting hotter and hotter.
🔥

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:14 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:30 pm
PaNic wrote:
🤣🤣🤣

Thank you so much for the kind words and support 🙏🏻
Indeed She is a bit mischievous.

I am very blessed but she did take it a bit far this time... I didn't write everything here but she took it down a road that was a not enjoyable.

I guess it was helpful to clarify for if/when it happens in real life.

Regardless it is an absolute blessing to have a partner that's willing to play with this and the sex play is getting hotter and hotter.
🔥
Hot adventures. Sure hope he calls her back.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:03 pm

Thanks WBS,

I hope so too!!!
I think it's just a matter of time.

By the sounds of it, part of their special chemistry was likely the fact she could handle his beer can thick monster.
LOL
I'm sure when he's not busy and horny, she'll get a reply.
🙏🏻

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:06 am

So yesterday she surprised me with a screenshot of their communication.

They connected yesterday and they had a back and forth with flirting in which she definitely let him know she was interested.

She said some very flirtatious and naughty things. While doing it she said she felt guilty or worried about how I might think seeing her words.
I told her I loved it and please feel to be herself and as she would be, I love hearing it all.

Now that she has given him basically a green light, she does want him to persue her a bit, doesn't want to make it too easy.

So it's definitely in motion, she's not playing games, it's legit this time,
and I must say I have very mixed emotions.

Part of me thinks I'm absolutely insane to encourage her to do this.
Part of me almost wants to shut it down and then there's a part of me that is excited.

We're communicating a lot about it with all different thoughts and I'm just encouraging her to not do it at all if it doesn't feel fun and right and playful for her and us.

She also said I can back out if I want it to stop... Makes me wonder if that's what she's hoping I do?

We will talk more about it today in great detail because I could see the ball roll quickly now that it is started.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:30 am

BBCF - Put seat in upright position, fasten seat belts, store your tray and be prepared for.......TBD :shock: :shock:

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:37 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:30 am
BBCF - Put seat in upright position, fasten seat belts, store your tray and be prepared for.......TBD :shock: :shock:
LL34...thanks for encouragement!!!

I'm certainty feeling a bit of angst and flutters already.
We just talked about it this morning quite a bit.
Expectations, desires, how it could play out what we're both hoping for et cetera.

During our talking he reached out to her, so it's definitely moving forward in some direction.
😳

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:55 am

BBCfan,
I’m sure it’s only natural and healthy to feel some angst and uncertainty before she takes this leap into the unknown but if you’re looking for cautious voices to suggest you put the brakes on at this stage, you’re on the wrong forum. We’re all imagining this was our woman and egging her on with delighted excitement! Remember all the moments you’ve been dreaming of this moment, hold on tight and enjoy the ride... 😜

Leggysman,
“PaNic you're always so supportive of (me and leggysandy and) others -- have you ever told your own story here?” Thanks, I’m afraid my own story is comparatively dull, had lots of discussion and bits of role play with my girlfriend but we seemed to reach a dead end in terms of her interest in going further and this isn’t the time to try and progress it.
But... that gives me lots of frustrated energy to share your stories vicariously which I can put into giving support and encouragement to others! 😊

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:43 am

PaNic wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:55 am
BBCfan,
I’m sure it’s only natural and healthy to feel some angst and uncertainty before she takes this leap into the unknown but if you’re looking for cautious voices to suggest you put the brakes on at this stage, you’re on the wrong forum. We’re all imagining this was our woman and egging her on with delighted excitement! Remember all the moments you’ve been dreaming of this moment, hold on tight and enjoy the ride... 😜
Haha...well put!
And thanks for the gentle reminder of how much I've fantasized about this moment.

I think one hesitation I have is that she Is not really wanting to do this and doing this just for me... Because she says a lot that this is something she's doing more for me than something she wants.

So today I actually gave her a suggestion...

There's something I wanted to do sexually between just me and her that she's never been interested in, and so I asked her would you rather move forward and do that thing that you're not so interested in doing with me or reconnect with him.

Her answer was quick and concise that she would much rather do this with him. If she had chosen the thing with me, then it would have been a sign she's not as lined up with it as I was hoping.

Gave me some nice clarity that she was definitely interested in this on some level, and perhaps isn't as much JUST about me as she wants to admit just now.

She also admitted once she got into it, flirting with him a bit back-and-forth, she enjoyed the feeling and it gave her a bit of a thrill.

That gave me the encouragement to follow through and let her see how it goes with her controlling the unfolding, and trusting she's on board to have fun with this and will enjoy it immensely.