Finally happening! Sending her on a trip

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
alex91601
Virgin

Finally happening! Sending her on a trip

Unread post by alex91601 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:27 am

Good morning guys !!

So I have been telling my gf for years that I want to share her then hear her tell me what happen.
I told her that I want her to be all dolled up and go meet someone and just have fun for a night then get back to me.

For years she hesitated but then one day after some vetting I put her in relation via Kik with two guys ( separately) and she has been talking with them casually for almost a year. She does not talk every day maybe once or twice a month but just enough to be comfortable.

So after all this talking for almost a year I told her if she was ok to meet them by herself and she said yes... She said that she is excited and comfortable to move forward.
I have booked a nice hotel where she will pick one of these guys, have a few drinks with him and go to the room. I told her to call me in between rounds or during to see hot it is going...

I ll let you know how it went.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Finally happening! Sending her on a trip

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:43 pm

alex91601 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:27 am
Good morning guys !!

So I have been telling my gf for years that I want to share her then hear her tell me what happen.
I told her that I want her to be all dolled up and go meet someone and just have fun for a night then get back to me.

For years she hesitated but then one day after some vetting I put her in relation via Kik with two guys ( separately) and she has been talking with them casually for almost a year. She does not talk every day maybe once or twice a month but just enough to be comfortable.

So after all this talking for almost a year I told her if she was ok to meet them by herself and she said yes... She said that she is excited and comfortable to move forward.
I have booked a nice hotel where she will pick one of these guys, have a few drinks with him and go to the room. I told her to call me in between rounds or during to see hot it is going...

I ll let you know how it went.
A# - Ok a bit confused. The title mentions a trip and you have booked a hotel. So is this meet up local or is travel involved? :???: :???:

alex91601
Virgin

Unread post by alex91601 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:40 pm

Great question haha.

I got a bit excited and forgot some details, I am sending her to a different city .
Indeed my GF accepted to talk to guys and plan something only if it was far from home for privacy concerns.
So yeah flight and hotel have been booked

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:06 pm

What an honest, direct, and refreshing way to kindle her interest. Now she is self motivated to move forward and start seeing other guys. Nice.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:06 am

When is the trip?

alex91601
Virgin

Unread post by alex91601 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:21 pm

It is in a month sorry not the most exciting story so far... Just got really excited and wanted to share lol.
I really want her to talk to both and see both of them once she gets there!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:07 am

Are you going with her?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

alex91601
Virgin

Unread post by alex91601 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:25 am

No all by herself so she can be comfortable going on her dates without me and do whatever she wants

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:25 am

This is an exciting development for sure. Please keep us up to date and informed so we can share your excitement!