What fantasy scripts do you enjoy together?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
OHW Addict

Re: What fantasy scripts do you enjoy together?

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:58 am

My beautiful wife and I were in bed and I had just turned out the light. She shimmied over and began gently playing with my cock and balls. I was soon erect. She asked me if I was enjoying it. I replied that I certainly was. I asked her if she was enjoying it. She whispered that she was and that she perhaps enjoyed giving that pleasure even more than receiving it.

After a while, I asked her if she would like me to slip it in. She did.

As we were in darkness, I asked her if she fancied sex with a 'stranger'. "That might be interesting", she replied. As I entered her, I said, "Imagine we’re at a swingers' party. You’re in one of the bedrooms with one of the husbands. His wife’s in one of the other bedrooms, being fucked by someone else." We began sensually fucking and she came remarkably quickly. Soon after, I pulled out, lubed up a bit more, re-entered her saying, "Oh wow! Here’s another one!" and proceeded to fuck her with a more vigorous, thrusting style than before. She came again.

I turned on the bedside light. Exciting though the imaginary adventure was, I much prefer being able to see my lovely wife when making love to her. Also, it was rather like reclaiming sex after her adventures with her two 'lovers'. "Was that exciting?" I asked.
"Yes. It was."
"It was exciting for me too. I don’t mind when other men fancy you. In fact, I don’t mind when you fancy other men."
"You don’t?" She was quite surprised.
"No. As long as you always come back to me."

We continued making love. It suddenly became deeply intimate as she realised that I accept her as she is instead of how she 'ought to be'. I feel that this was akin to the deeper levels of intimacy that many Hotwifing and Swinging couples experience. A wife fancying other men is usually the elephant in the room that everyone is pretending is not there. We’d brought it out into the open for a moment and accepted it.

She asked me to cum and we shared a beautiful moment of passion, love and acceptance in which she understood that I love her and would love her no matter how many lovers she might experience or want to experience.

I feel we’ve moved forward just a little. Do you agree? Any suggestions as to how we might progress things further?

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:30 am

This is a great role play and will use it with my wife as well. Thank you for sharing it and it does seem that her response indicates that she is feeling safer to allow herself to contemplate this idea in reality. We are taking baby steps in this area and it may happen someday where she feels safe. My only suggestion is to keep up with the role play and talk to her outside of the bedroom to see how she likes the role play. May be ask her in real time who she finds attractive or sexy when you are out and about. Good luck!

h3atseeker
Virgin

Unread post by h3atseeker » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:05 am

BeauKnerr wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:14 am
My gal has really been kinky with the fantasy talk, especially lately. I had noted these in a separate post of mine.

- On several occasions in the afterglow of sex, she'll spin herself around and say things like, "look what you've done, look at all this cum in my dirty pussy". Most of those times, I have just fingered her sloppy pussy to another orgasm. I have a huge creampie fantasy and one time recently when she did that, I just dove in and started licking her pussy. She was surprised and said, "you know your cum is in there?" I positioned it as, "I love eating your pussy and it's hot to taste our sex." "So kinky", she said as she started cumming. We didn't talk about it afterwards and it hasn't happened again, but I feel comfortable in trying it again.

- When I go for a second round, she will talk about "all the cum in my pussy" and "you like sloppy seconds, don't you?". Other things she's said: "All those cocks have cum in my pussy and now it's your turn." Recently, it was taking me a while to cum on the second round and she said, "I need another cock to shoot its load in my pussy", at which point my cock immediately swelled and unloaded in her. We didn't talk about if afterwards but I'm sure she took note. She's really been playing this up lately.

- After an aggressive/multiple romp session, she'll say "My pussy (and/or ass) feels like I've been gang raped by a gang of superheros."

- When we're fucking missionary and I'm deeply tongue kissing her, I noticed she really likes it and that it sets her off cumming again. Her words, "When you were forcing your tongue deep in my mouth, I was imagining it was another cock in my throat."

I've been playing all of this pretty low-key, going along with it, getting turned on, but not saying too much in response or really encouraging it. What the hell is wrong with me, you ask? Most wannabe's would love to hear their gal saying these things.

When I unpack it all, I think it is because I sense -- or imagine -- that there is a double standard at play: When she talks about cocks and cum, it's OK; if I were to talk about cocks and cum, that might be a turn off for her. The reason is that she has no tolerance homosexual activities or anything that hints of it. She has made that clear on numerous occasions and I am very sensitized to it. For example, even when I've jokingly imitated a gay person with a lisp (I know...not nice), she has cringed and shouted, "NO!". So to actually hear me verbalize a fantasy involving cocks or cum could sabotage things. I've got to figure out a way to respond and encourage her without triggering her homophobia, at least initially. It's a slippery slope...with all that cum, ya know. :)
I wonder if that might be exactly the reason it could be a turn-on for her. It's forbidden, it's bad... It's hot?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:23 am

h3atseeker wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:05 am
BeauKnerr wrote:
My gal has really been kinky with the fantasy talk, especially lately. I had noted these in a separate post of mine.

- On several occasions in the afterglow of sex, she'll spin herself around and say things like, "look what you've done, look at all this cum in my dirty pussy". Most of those times, I have just fingered her sloppy pussy to another orgasm. I have a huge creampie fantasy and one time recently when she did that, I just dove in and started licking her pussy. She was surprised and said, "you know your cum is in there?" I positioned it as, "I love eating your pussy and it's hot to taste our sex." "So kinky", she said as she started cumming. We didn't talk about it afterwards and it hasn't happened again, but I feel comfortable in trying it again.

- When I go for a second round, she will talk about "all the cum in my pussy" and "you like sloppy seconds, don't you?". Other things she's said: "All those cocks have cum in my pussy and now it's your turn." Recently, it was taking me a while to cum on the second round and she said, "I need another cock to shoot its load in my pussy", at which point my cock immediately swelled and unloaded in her. We didn't talk about if afterwards but I'm sure she took note. She's really been playing this up lately.

- After an aggressive/multiple romp session, she'll say "My pussy (and/or ass) feels like I've been gang raped by a gang of superheros."

- When we're fucking missionary and I'm deeply tongue kissing her, I noticed she really likes it and that it sets her off cumming again. Her words, "When you were forcing your tongue deep in my mouth, I was imagining it was another cock in my throat."

I've been playing all of this pretty low-key, going along with it, getting turned on, but not saying too much in response or really encouraging it. What the hell is wrong with me, you ask? Most wannabe's would love to hear their gal saying these things.

When I unpack it all, I think it is because I sense -- or imagine -- that there is a double standard at play: When she talks about cocks and cum, it's OK; if I were to talk about cocks and cum, that might be a turn off for her. The reason is that she has no tolerance homosexual activities or anything that hints of it. She has made that clear on numerous occasions and I am very sensitized to it. For example, even when I've jokingly imitated a gay person with a lisp (I know...not nice), she has cringed and shouted, "NO!". So to actually hear me verbalize a fantasy involving cocks or cum could sabotage things. I've got to figure out a way to respond and encourage her without triggering her homophobia, at least initially. It's a slippery slope...with all that cum, ya know. :)
I wonder if that might be exactly the reason it could be a turn-on for her. It's forbidden, it's bad... It's hot?
Maybe it's how you talk about it... focusing on her... You look so hot with all their cum in your pussy.. you look so hot with a cock in your mouth as I fuck you... Etc

Maybe it's the approach?

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:00 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:23 am
h3atseeker wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:05 am
BeauKnerr wrote:

Maybe it's how you talk about it... focusing on her... You look so hot with all their cum in your pussy.. you look so hot with a cock in your mouth as I fuck you... Etc

Maybe it's the approach?
My wife used to be completely against anything 'queer'...until the day she sat on my face and forced me to lick my cum out of her pussy (I was tied to the bed at the time and she truly didn't give me any choice). She discovered that she loved it- not just the feeling of my tongue slipping and sliding in her messy pussy, but also the feeling of being able to *make* me do something so 'naughty'.

So, for her, it was definitely a turn-on for her to make me do something 'forbidden', 'taboo', 'naughty'. After that, something changed for her and she eventually started talking about fucking other guys and making me lick *their* cum out of her pussy, and making guys suck cock. Then, a couple of years ago she fucked my mouth with a [very] realistic dildo, telling me to 'suck her juices off of it'. And she laughs when I have to look away from two guys kissing on the TV screen.

Of course, these changes didn't take place instantly, they occurred over a span of 15+ years. But, they *started* with her discovery that she *liked* being 'naughty'.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Chewbacca1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Chewbacca1 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:28 pm

My wife is getting into role-playing and she has her favorite very realistic dildos to show me how her lovers tend to her.
Sometimes she'll have me sit in the chair by the bed to watch her getting fucked or on her knees sucking a cock, and she'll either ask me to stroke my cock while I watch, or tell me to go to the kitchen and make her coffee and listen to her Cumming but I'm not allowed to stroke myself ... not sure which one I like better.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:58 pm

I am a "child" compared to you guys, at least my wife is. Nevertheless she is open to some fantasies. Last time we had sex I talked about her ex. She likes dominance-submission stuff so in the fantasie I talked about her ex dominating me and she got wet in seconds and went from wet to orgasm within seconds!! I got hyper excited and happy with that, just knowing how she loved the idea of sex with other guy, specially her ex.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:55 am

Long before my wife turned into a HW, I was fucking her.
She asked me if I ever fantasized to fuck another woman instead her.
I said no and added that I was completely satisfied with her.
Of course I asked her if she did.
She answered she did.
I asked her if the man was a particular one or a nice man she just met before.
Her answer: “You know him well.”
Do you want to tell me who I asked?
No, was her answer. “Perhaps after it has happened.”

After she became a HW our pillow talks became countless and sometimes very dirty.
Once she asked me if I would tell her my most extreme fantasy.
I did: 10 men fucking her in a row.
“Well, she said, only 10? 20 men would be much better. They have to cum on my body. Of course with thick firm globs. Not that liquid ones so I can clearly see these globs. Then you, my dear, will slurp these globs, one after the other, while they are still with us. After each glob you will kiss me first before swallowing the cum for them to watch. You always told me you would do everything for me. So I assume you will do this for me, isn’t it? ”

Dinoo

Chewbacca1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Chewbacca1 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:15 pm

My script has become a blur of fantasy and role-playing with my wife after I found a book on Amazon geared for introducing couples to the hotwife and cuckold lifestyle. The book has over a hundred hotwife challenges or dares that my wife likes to pick out and try them on me. Some are pretty mild and others definitely have a cuckold slant to them. I think that because that because these are presented in a book, and not just me saying "Hey, let's try this tonight" my wife is on board with exploring more with this lifestyle.
It's all done in role-playing (so far) and usually my wife likes to take the lead by stringing a few challenges together and surprising me with them.
For our neighborhood of July BBQ we took turns each picking out some hotwife challenges to perform. My wife's challenge for me was to buy her an anklet for her to wear to the party, and I picked out the challenge that she wasn't going to be wearing any underwear under her sun dress at the party. She is a somewhat shy and a very vanilla wife but that was the challenge from the book, which seemed to make it ok. At the party of about 15 couples she also had to pick out and tell me about 3 guys she would fuck, which was fun because she knew most of them... and a few of the college boys were back on summer break.... so I got to see if the cougar would come out in her.
I've never seen my wife so flirty at a party and when we got home she was horney as hell and ready to "pay me back".
We kissed and fondled a bit like teenagers and just as I was aroused to the point I would usually just fuck her, she had me sit on the chair by our bed while she stripped and took out her favorite 8" very realistic silicone dildo. Her challenge she gave i think more to herself was to make me sit and watch her suck and fuck that fat dildo all the while describing how good that bigger younger cock felt. She told me to remove my pants so she could watch me stroke myself, but I had to stay on the chair. Only after she came a few times on her dildo did she let me come and fuck her... telling me how much smaller my dick felt since she was just stretched out by her lover. Her new thing (from another challenge) is to tell me how I'm going to have to clean up all the cum in her well fucked pussy. That challenge was to only taunt me with the threat of eating my own creampie, but I know there are challenges further on the list that has me doing cleanup duties for my wife.... and it's only a matter of time before she picks that one for me to perform.
If you're interested the book is: The Faithful Hotwife: Exploring America's Fastest Growing Fantasy
We're loving it, and this is the first HW book my wife has liked and not rolled her eyes at.

Chewbacca1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Chewbacca1 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:15 pm

My script has become a blur of fantasy and role-playing with my wife after I found a book on Amazon geared for introducing couples to the hotwife and cuckold lifestyle. The book has over a hundred hotwife challenges or dares that my wife likes to pick out and try them on me. Some are pretty mild and others definitely have a cuckold slant to them. I think that because that because these are presented in a book, and not just me saying "Hey, let's try this tonight" my wife is on board with exploring more with this lifestyle.
It's all done in role-playing (so far) and usually my wife likes to take the lead by stringing a few challenges together and surprising me with them.
For our neighborhood of July BBQ we took turns each picking out some hotwife challenges to perform. My wife's challenge for me was to buy her an anklet for her to wear to the party, and I picked out the challenge that she wasn't going to be wearing any underwear under her sun dress at the party. She is a somewhat shy and a very vanilla wife but that was the challenge from the book, which seemed to make it ok. At the party of about 15 couples she also had to pick out and tell me about 3 guys she would fuck, which was fun because she knew most of them... and a few of the college boys were back on summer break.... so I got to see if the cougar would come out in her.
I've never seen my wife so flirty at a party and when we got home she was horney as hell and ready to "pay me back".
We kissed and fondled a bit like teenagers and just as I was aroused to the point I would usually just fuck her, she had me sit on the chair by our bed while she stripped and took out her favorite 8" very realistic silicone dildo. Her challenge she gave i think more to herself was to make me sit and watch her suck and fuck that fat dildo all the while describing how good that bigger younger cock felt. She told me to remove my pants so she could watch me stroke myself, but I had to stay on the chair. Only after she came a few times on her dildo did she let me come and fuck her... telling me how much smaller my dick felt since she was just stretched out by her lover. Her new thing (from another challenge) is to tell me how I'm going to have to clean up all the cum in her well fucked pussy. That challenge was to only taunt me with the threat of eating my own creampie, but I know there are challenges further on the list that has me doing cleanup duties for my wife.... and it's only a matter of time before she picks that one for me to perform.
If you're interested the book is: The Faithful Hotwife: Exploring America's Fastest Growing Fantasy
We're loving it, and this is the first HW book my wife has liked and not rolled her eyes at.

Cuckedbydildo
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckedbydildo » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:49 pm

Chewbacca it is so hot that your wife is into the different cuckold/hotwife challenges from the book and you’ve both explored some of these in real life! Sounds like your night had a very happy ending!!

I would love to hear more how your challenges to her went at the neighborhood bbq. Did she go pantyless in the sun dress? How did this make her/you feel during the party? Did she ID and tell you about the 3 hot guys she would have sex with from the party? Any other challenges you want to talk about?

I bought and read this book from Amazon. I found it addressed different levels of the hotwife/cuckold relationship and gave good advice to get things rolling and to stoke the fires. I’m curious how my ultra conservative, religious wife would react if I “accidentally” sent it to her kindle? Very tempting…

Chewbacca1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Chewbacca1 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:57 pm

Hi cuckedbydildo... love that name....
It sounds like we are both in the same situation - probably like most guys- with this hotwife longing but with a reluctant wife.
My wife is also coming from a very vanilla point of view, probably from religion and her upbringing and our society norms.. But I'm assuming that a natural hotwife is pretty rare to find without any prompting, and they might be out there, I just didn't marry one.
I think the big problem with wives like ours is the social taboo of cheating... good wives just don't do that... and if she does it, does that mean the husband can do it also?
For my wife becoming a real hotwife was a nonstarter when she realized she would be "cheating" but when I shared this book with her ("Hey look what I found on Facebook... its about this new fantasy that is becoming real popular with couples... looks pretty cool,, want to check it out with me?") something clicked that 1)other people are doing this so it can't be so weird, and 2) she was ok with it when she realized it was starting out with just role-playing and 3) because this was in a book written by another woman, my wife seemed to accept and go along with the idea of playing a hotwife, and 4) the challenges gave her a roadmap that let her go at her own pace and limits. She was in control.
At first I think she was just going along and try a couple simple dares to please me, but now I think she is really getting into the roleplay aspect of this .... which has lead to more sex than we've had in a long time.
To answer your question, yes she went to the party in her sundress with no panties and her new anklet. She's acting and dressing sexier also.
She has always been more of a submissive wife personality wise, but this HW thing has lead her to finding her more dominant side which she is exploring on me in the cuckold section of challenges in the back of the book.
I wish I.could clone this idea or method of introducing reluctant wives to this lifestyle because it has really changed our relationship for the better. Now, some guys may scoff and say that my wife isn't a real hotwife because she isn't out fucking strange men... and you know I'm OK with where we are right now because it's light years from where we've been for a very long time when this was just my fantasy.... and my wife thought this lifestyle was deviant behavior.... now she's having fun sucking her didlo cocks in front of me while watching me jerk off in front of her.,... yep, we've one a long way baby.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:28 am

Last night my beautiful wife was feeling frisky and asked me, "Are you in the mood?"
I told her that I was always in the mood. She threw a few sexy poses for me which had me hard instantly.
I began kissing her waist, legs, bum, shoulders and armpits and she stroked my cock and balls. We were soon fucking.

She came but I was still hard (I always prefer to stay hard so that she can enjoy as many orgasms as she wishes).

We then made love slowly, flirting with each other.

I asked her, "How did you enjoy your date with 'The Man in the Mask'? (See an earlier post in this thread).

Her: It was… interesting!
Me: You said he had a beautiful cock
Her: Oh he did.
Me: Did you get a close look?
Her: Oh yes. I like to see what I’m getting
Me: Did you kiss it?
Her: Oh yes.
Me: Did you fellate him?
Her: Of course.
Me: You enjoy fellating your lovers, don’t you?
Her: Oh I do.
Me: I imagine you drove him completely crazy
Her: I did.
Me: I’m sure he was desperate to fuck you.
Her: He was.
Me: Would you like to see him again?
Her: Mmm! That would be exciting… and different, having sex with a stranger. Would it be exciting for you?
Me: Absolutely!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:42 am

My beautiful wife and I were making love last night but kind of lost the rhythm and the vibe at one point.
She: No problem.
Me: Why don’t you tell me a sexy story?
She: I’m at a party and there’s a load of guys there who all fancy me.
Me: Of course!
She: I’m wondering which one I should choose, the one with the prettiest face, the one with the most ripped body, the one with the biggest cock, the one who’s the best kisser or the one who’s best at licking me?
Maybe I should try all of them to help me decide which one I like best…

Things certainly got back on track!

This is interesting and exciting because it’s the first time she has led the way with a fantasy.
A step nearer?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:55 am

The other night:

HER: Would you like to cum?
ME: Of course.
HER: Come on then. Cum for me! You can enjoy me. You can admire me.
ME: Oh I do.
HER: Do you enjoy admiring me?
ME: I do!
HER: Do you like it when other men admire me?
ME: Oh I do!
HER: Do you like it when other men want to fuck me?
ME: Oh I do!
HER: Because they do fuck me
ME: Do they?
HER: Oh yes.They do. Do you like that?
ME: Oh yes! Do you enjoy it?
HER: Oh yes. I love it when other men fuck me.

It didn't take me long to cum. All still fantasy of course but it's interesting that she is initiating that fantasy quite often now.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:14 pm

These are great stories lads, thanks for sharing!

It can take just the smallest hint from my girlfriend that maybe, just maybe, she might be getting interested in this hotwifing business... a glint in her eye and I’m bursting to cum inside her!
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:28 am

My beautiful wife has taken another step in initiating fantasy play between us.
Following her teasing my cock into erection under the bed covers, we began fucking. After her first orgasm, I lost my erection for a few moments.

HER: Oh. It looks like I need to get another man to come and fuck me.
ME: Really?
HER: Yes. If I gave one of my lovers a call, I’m sure he’d be round here in a jiffy, willing and eager to slip his stiff cock inside me.
(I was immediately hard again and our love making became more intense.)
ME: I’m sure he’d find you completely irresistible.
HER: Would you like to watch?
ME: Oh yes! It would be wonderful to see you in action, flirting with him, seducing him, french kissing him (she began teasing me with her sexy tongue) and allowing his hands all over your beautiful body, caressing your arse and your beautiful breasts.
HER: (Teasing me by caressing and showing off her fabulous breasts) Would you like to see him fucking me?
ME: Oh yes! To see you looking so beautiful, completely lost in pleasure as he makes you cum.
HER: Imagine him fucking me all night.
ME: That might be difficult. (with a grin) You might need two or three… four or five… six or seven… eight or nine? Perhaps I could arrange a gang bang as a special treat for your birthday. Would you like that?
HER: Of course. Would you like to watch?
ME: Oh yes! I’d love to see so desired, the centre of attention, being pleasured to orgasm over and over, looking so incredibly beautiful and just glowing with pleasure…

It was difficult to keep count but I think she came about six times.

Progress?

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:56 am

That’s a great incentive for women to get into fantasy play: if they realise that suggesting needing another man to take over when we’re flagging will get them your renewed vigour.

Oooh that’s worth briefly losing your erection for... 😜
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby