Getting There . . .

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
GlasgowWannabe
Prepubescent

Getting There . . .

Unread post by GlasgowWannabe » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:22 am

Hi all!

New here and just wanted to share my progress so far and any tips most welcome :D

I’d not been too sure on how to bring up to my wife that I want to watch her get fucked initially but recently started making some inroads.

A few weeks ago after a few drinks, the subject of ex’s was brought up and how many previous partners (only 7 so she’s got making up to do!)

From here I decided to buy her a big black dildo to use when we’re fucking. She was initially a bit reluctant to use but after a few sessions using it with her wand she’s now really into it.

The big winner was a week or so ago, I was fucking her with the dildo and asked her if she like another cock fucking her and if she liked a big black cock in her
She asked me to turn the lamp on so I could watch her get fucked :twisted:
She took the dildo from me and started to fuck herself
‘Do you like seeing me get fucked by another cock’
‘Do you like a big black cock in my cunt’

I was rock hard and I am writing this :D

With work for us both we’ve not had a proper session since and only one or two quickes but going by that I feel I’m on the right path so see a real cock in her!

Here’s to a hot wife in 2024

Bluetoed
Trainable

Re: Getting There . . .

Unread post by Bluetoed » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:08 am

That's hot!

Don't be so focused on the destination that you don't enjoy the ride. You've got a wife right now that is sharing your fantasy with you and doing and saying some pretty damn hot things to you. That's gold! I know you want to win the "real" prize, but savor what you've got right now while you have it!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:36 pm

That is super hot and I agree a 100% with the above poster.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

GlasgowWannabe
Prepubescent

Unread post by GlasgowWannabe » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:24 am

Thanks guys. Definitely feel like we’re going in the right direction and it’s a lot of fun at the minute which I’m certainly enjoying!

Regardless where we end up, it’ll be a fun ride :D