Snuggling after threesome?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
alex91601
Virgin

Snuggling after threesome?

Post by alex91601 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:07 am

Hey guys

I know we are on the Wannabe forum so I don't think you have experienced that but I wonder if it is a turn on or a fantasy that you share as well:

I always imagine watching or maybe just listening to my wife getting fuck with a guy then between 2 "sessions"
I just picture leaving my wife with someone in the hotel room and just dial in to listen them fuck then listen to them breathing heavily after fucking snuggling and talking for 10-20 min before they start fucking again.
The intimacy afterward almost turn me on more than the actual fucking, is it something that you also want to experience?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: Snuggling after threesome?

Post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:22 am

alex91601 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:07 am
Hey guys

I know we are on the Wannabe forum so I don't think you have experienced that but I wonder if it is a turn on or a fantasy that you share as well:

I always imagine watching or maybe just listening to my wife getting fuck with a guy then between 2 "sessions"
I just picture leaving my wife with someone in the hotel room and just dial in to listen them fuck then listen to them breathing heavily after fucking snuggling and talking for 10-20 min before they start fucking again.
The intimacy afterward almost turn me on more than the actual fucking, is it something that you also want to experience?
I think it would likely be part of the experience for most women, especially my wife, Not apart I would relish as I would probably have a harder time with that than the actual fucking, though I would want her to do as she pleases.

I guess that intimacy feels more threatening than just her getting pleasure from a Dick.
Do you think what excites you about it is the more threatening aspect?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

alex91601
Virgin

Post by alex91601 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:56 am

I am pretty confident I just think to feel like a voyeur with your own words is super hot... How "natural " it would feel just that is a big curiosity/ turn on

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Post by sherulestherooster » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:19 pm

The naked snuggling after sex while he was recharging for the next round caused me the most angst.

My ex hotwife’s last bull was an older guy that had his own condo to fuck her. She said she’d arrive at his door and he wouldn’t even say “hi”, he’d just begin taking her clothes off and then fuck her. It sounded really animalistic, primal. After his first orgasm, they would snuggle naked and “talk about life” as she said. Really just biding time until he could get hard again for their next round.

Weird that the sex and her giving him head was so exciting to me, but the naked cuddling caused the angst.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

feetuji
Pervert

Post by feetuji » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:05 am

alex91601 wrote:
Hey guys

I am very sexual in my fantasies, so I rarely think about that, my sometimes I do. And its lovely to imagine the intimacy between her and other men/man.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:18 am

alex91601 wrote:
Hey guys

I would give my right arm to experience that! I have been wanting my sweetie to voice record her time with Fidel, but so far she hasn't. I can't wait for that day that she does.

alex91601
Virgin

Post by alex91601 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:16 am

The sex part is a big turn on but watching them behave as a couple is really hot.
It is like experiencing an alternate reality where she is in a couple with someone else. I am curious/turn on at the ideas of watching her behave in a restaurant/bar and see how she is touching his arm, kissing him etc... until they leave

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Post by jw_kk » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:04 am

When we first started, some of the things I perceived of as intimacy, not the sex itself, like kissing, snuggling, making out really bothered me. Post-coital snuggling and making out now are a huge turn-on. I love discreetly watching KK in bed with a lover, freshly fucked, in the afterglow of orgasm, seeing her kiss and caress her lover.

runaway
Experienced

Post by runaway » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:22 pm

As much as I’m turned on by my wife having hot intercourse with another guy, I’d love it even more if she fell asleep naked in his arms.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:02 am

runaway wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:22 pm
As much as I’m turned on by my wife having hot intercourse with another guy, I’d love it even more if she fell asleep naked in his arms.
I couldn't agree more! I would love to see the two of them cuddling next to each other holding hands caressing each other's bodies, and maybe sneaking in a kiss or two every now and again.

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Post by lanceHarden25 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:51 am

It would be really hot if she wore the dress shirt he wore all day while she walked around his apartment between lovemaking sessions and came home in the morning with his scent all over her.