Making slow progress but she is admitting things

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Drakebelg
Prepubescent

Making slow progress but she is admitting things

Unread post by Drakebelg » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:35 am

Before I admitted to her I want to be a cuckold (September 2023)
She told me several years ago that she was very disappointed the first time we had sex. I came after a few minutes before she did.
At the beginning of our relationship she joked saying I was only her second best lover. After a while she let it go and said now I was the best. I didn't believe her. This became true.
Even though I am 7x5.5 she said she would prefer it if I was a good bit thicker and a bit longer.
For about 8 years we have been using large cocksleeves regularly. Her orgasms are totally different, crazy intense and multiple.
She laughs when she feels my dick falling out of her big pussy.
She loves the idea I am not big enough to fill her big pussy.
She enjoyed telling me about her intense sexlife with a huge cock ex who was recently a colleague.
Sex is almost always in a position with her back to me.
She loves to ride a big dildo with me watching.
She manages our finances.
She defines when we have sex.
She agreed that I should try jelqing or penis pumping to make me bigger.
She admitted she is a size queen.

After admitting I would love to be a cuck in September 2023
She admitted recently after 21 years together that she had 2 better lovers than me. One definitely had a bigger dick than me and probably the other also. They both were assertive dominant lovers. I am guessing there are even more lovers who are better than me. She laughed when I said this.
She admitted if she would be a hotwife she would like a dominant guy.
She fantasizes at least once a month about fucking a strong athletic guy.
She said she doesn't want me watching while she is with someone else. I must wait somewhere.
If I cum too quickly she is annoyed, orgasms with a vibe. If we have a second session she will orgasm quickly with a vibe and not let me cum.

New developments November/December 2023
She has listened to a podcast about cuckolding (Cuckoldress) and said afterwards that the main thing is I must not push her, to be patient, and it will be her decision.
Her Bukkake fantasy (wow): Gets crazy turned on thinking about the video of cap dagde woman giving 2 guys a BJ. She cums super fast when she thinks about this. She doesn't want me there and wants them to cum on her tits.
Asking me once a week for Max (her favourite sleeve) to fuck her.
While I fuck her in spoons she imagines she is in reverse cowgirl with another guy and I am licking her pussy.
Her favourite story that I have ever written, was me caged and her fucking her self upstairs with a huge dildo pretending it's another guy. She totally dominates me and I cleaned her up in the story.
I told her she won't let me lick her anymore and asked if it's because I am not any good....no answer. I asked if she had guys much better than me, she said no. I said I know that's a lie and she laughed out loud.
She might be interested in going to a swingers club and or an erotic expo.
Last edited by Drakebelg on Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Re: Making slow progress but she is admitting things

Unread post by aztd » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:37 am

Drakebelg wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:35 am
She told me several years ago that she was very disappointed the first time we had sex. I came after a few minutes before she did.
At the beginning of our relationship she joked saying I was only her second best lover. After a while she let it go and said now I was the best. I didn't believe her. This became true.
Even though I am 7x5.5 she said she would prefer it if I was a good bit thicker and a bit longer.
For about 8 years we have been using large cocksleeves regularly. Her orgasms are totally different, crazy intense and multiple.
She enjoyed telling me about her intense sexlife with a huge cock ex who was recently a colleague.

She admitted recently after 21 years together that she had 2 better lovers than me. One definitely had a bigger dick than me and probably the other also. They both were assertive dominant lovers. I am guessing there are even more lovers who are better than me. She laughed when I said this.
She said she doesn't want me watching while she is with someone else. I must wait somewhere.
If I cum too quickly she is annoyed, orgasms with a vibe. If we have a second session she will orgasm quickly with a vibe and not let me cum.

She has listened to a podcast about cuckolding (Cuckoldress) and said afterwards that the main thing is I must not push her, to be patient, and it will be her decision.
Her Bukkake fantasy (wow): Gets crazy turned on thinking about the video of cap dagde woman giving 2 guys a BJ. She cums super fast when she thinks about this. She doesn't want me there and wants them to cum on her tits.
While I fuck her in spoons she imagines she is in reverse cowgirl with another guy and I am licking her pussy.
Her favourite story that I have ever written, was me caged and her fucking her self upstairs with a huge dildo pretending it's another guy. She totally dominates me and I cleaned her up in the story.
I told her she won't let me lick her anymore and asked if it's because I am not any good....no answer. I asked if she had guys much better than me, she said no. I said I know that's a lie and she laughed out loud.

That bold underlined text is hard to read so I didn't

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:24 am

Drakebelg wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:35 am

Sounds very promising! I had to look up what the heck is jelqing, LOL! Good luck!

Drakebelg
Prepubescent

Unread post by Drakebelg » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:28 am

That bold underlined text is hard to read so I didn't
[/quote]

I've changed it.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:51 am

Sounds like she's pretty much made you into a cuck emotionally right from start.
Could just be a fun game and she doesn't desire to go further but certainly sounds like it will happen eventually.
Regardless either way you're still having a lot of fun.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Drakebelg
Prepubescent

Unread post by Drakebelg » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:37 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:51 am
Sounds like she's pretty much made you into a cuck emotionally right from start.
Could just be a fun game and she doesn't desire to go further but certainly sounds like it will happen eventually.
In the early days I didn't realise it at all. When we started using the sleeves from 2015 it became obvious.
I just remembered, on the night we met, on a blind date, she even slow danced with another guy for 1 song....
Let's see what happens.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:46 pm

Drakebelg wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:37 pm
BBCfan wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:51 am
In the early days I didn't realise it at all. When we started using the sleeves from 2015 it became obvious.
I just remembered, on the night we met, on a blind date, she even slow danced with another guy for 1 song....
Let's see what happens.
Who's idea was the sleeve?

After hearing about how many big cocks my wife previously had, the sleeve was my idea.

She still isn't as openly verbal about her enjoyment on it like your wife, but once she's taking it, the immediate response of the heightened pleasure and ecstacy she shows turns a switch on that shows without a word how much she loves it.

Hope my wife gets more verbal like yours in time. Very hot.

Drakebelg
Prepubescent

Unread post by Drakebelg » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:58 am

[/quote]
Who's idea was the sleeve?

After hearing about how many big cocks my wife previously had, the sleeve was my idea.

She still isn't as openly verbal about her enjoyment on it like your wife, but once she's taking it, the immediate response of the heightened pleasure and ecstacy she shows turns a switch on that shows without a word how much she loves it.

Hope my wife gets more verbal like yours in time. Very hot.
[/quote]

It was all my idea but she loved it straight away and that she asks for it is great. It's been a very gradual process. My wife isn't often open, but sometimes she does give me a glimpse into her very slutty side. Now and again she will say or admit stuff and I am totally blown away by it, that she has been going around so long with it inside her.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:29 am

Drakebelg wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:58 am

It was all my idea but she loved it straight away and that she asks for it is great. It's been a very gradual process. My wife isn't often open, but sometimes she does give me a glimpse into her very slutty side. Now and again she will say or admit stuff and I am totally blown away by it, that she has been going around so long with it inside her.
Sounds like our wives are very similar except mine hasn't admitted she's a size Queen.

We also have the same size Endowment, Although she's never said mine is too small it's obviously she could handle a lot more.

The Stuff she has told you is mind-blowing, I think my wife is too worried about hurting my ego to say such honest things.
She will tell me how great past lovers were and such but will never compare them to me.

I asked for her favorites list I am never on it, That says all I need to know I suppose but would be hot for her to say she prefers bigger cocks.

Look forward to hearing how things progress with you.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:33 am

Is your wife still in contact with the really hung ex?
Have you and her ever had fantasy play with him as the candidate?

Drakebelg
Prepubescent

Unread post by Drakebelg » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:24 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:33 am
She has bumped into him about 2 times each year for the last few years but they are not in actual contact. I am pretty sure that she would have loved to fuck him back in 2018 when they were colleagues until he started having an affair with someone else. I think my wife even felt jealous and rejected. She says that now if she will cuck me it will not be with him.
We called her favourite monster sleeve her huge ex but after the above incident that was less arousing for her.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:47 am

Drakebelg wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:24 pm
BBCfan wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:33 am
She has bumped into him about 2 times each year for the last few years but they are not in actual contact. I am pretty sure that she would have loved to fuck him back in 2018 when they were colleagues until he started having an affair with someone else. I think my wife even felt jealous and rejected. She says that now if she will cuck me it will not be with him.
We called her favourite monster sleeve her huge ex but after the above incident that was less arousing for her.
Understandable she would feel a bit jilted if they had a hot history together previously.

It does make me wonder, if he actually did pursue her, she might be interested as usually when someone is jilted, they still have desires for that person, although they are bitter from the rejection.

Are there presently any other candidates she brings up?