Long Time Lurker Here

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Christinebitg

Re: Long Time Lurker Here

Unread post by Christinebitg » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:06 pm

<< But last night when I implied that I might want to have sex with her (which we normally did on Wednesdays before M came into the picture) she said, "Let's see if we have time. There is a lot going on and I want to wash my hair tomorrow night". >>

Just in case you may not be aware of it, "I have to wash my hair" is a long standing line that women use when they aren't interested but don't want to have to justify saying no.

<< One "wicked" idea that popped into my head last night was that we cut things off until she plays with M next. Can't do that in real life, but the fantasy for me alone was hot. >>

Quite honestly, I think you may have have **already** been cut off, and you just haven't realized it yet.

It's possible that you've been allowed to enjoy her since the stuff you posted. But it sounds to me like maybe you haven't.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:12 am

hotwifegoddes4u wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:30 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:03 am

HWG

The disappointment..... You know for your wife her, I'm going to call it, weekly 'audio date' with M makes me cast my mind back many years to various situations where I had gotten accustomed to seeing certain women working in certain establishments. We each got to know familiar faces and a mild amount of flirting would happen. When the 'routine' became disrupted it was disappointing.

In addition to the routine aspect, I have to wonder, as I recall I think he has sent some body pics and he's a bit of a hunk, she has formed some minor attraction to him. And whether she realizes or admits it or not, some minor NRE and secretly likes this naughty thrill. Without the M routine, the next while feels flat.
My thoughts exactly. She is accustomed to him now, and like I said in an earlier post, she was showing minor signs of NRE: Using words she never normally uses that are more from his generation, generally flirtiness she has never engaged in before, selecting outfits to wear that she knows he will like, etc... So, of course, coming back to "normal" is bound to be a little less interesting. I am pretty sure she is aware of that and trying to figure out how to deal with it and what it means for her. She told me last week she is still in shock that she actually likes what she's been doing with M.

My biggest concern here is that I don't want her to worry herself out of the progress she's made. If she is too uncomfortable with the idea of preferring another man's attention to mine, I can see her worrying that this could damage our relationship. I don't think it could mainly because she would never be comfortable leaving me permanently for a really young guy. She would feel cheesy, like the middle aged stereotypes she desperately doesn't want to be.

I get it. Venturing down paths not traveled before can be hard to get ones head around at times. The fact she has taken these steps and, to some degree, is feeling comfortable and at the same time surprise that she likes it. It's the mental fight between new likes and old demons. Anything you can do to sooth those demons and demonstrate your acceptance of her new likes will be beneficial. As many here, with successful long term HWing will tell you real good frank communication is key. Sort of like Goldilocks, not too hot and not too cold, just right. And based on your posts, it feels like you are doing ok.

Regarding those stereotypes, ya well for the most part back to my rant in a previous post about societal norms and morels. And you know she a great looking woman (love that smile). The thing is if by chance things went further and some how leaked out, despite what might get said publicly, for the most part most male friends would look at her in a new light (going WOW) and most female friends would be over their heels with envy. Doubly so, for being able to hold the attraction of a younger hunky guy (ah what skills she must have!) and for having a husband who didn't deny her this situation, (but encouraged her to go for it) how great and understanding a hubby is that!

At the end of the day you want to be able to look back and not have regrets. Hopefully this will be something you can both (her inparticular) look back on with fondness.

Slowly, slowly monkey, monkey, my boy.

hotwifegoddes4u
Experienced

Unread post by hotwifegoddes4u » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:26 am

So the rest of last week was interesting. It kind of went where I expected it would (she wants distance from the situation with M until he is back) as opposed to where I hoped it would (rejection of my advances because she is more interested in M).

What was surprising, was that she actually still managed to get hot and get off hard both Wednesday and Friday without thinking about M. She specifically told me on Friday that the incredible session we had was "all us". Wednesday was pretty nice too, but I was hoping for some more talk about M. I never brought it up and though and she didn't want to focus on fantasies or anything. Just plain old sex between her and I.

Ok Friday we did talk a bit about M and fantasies after we had our fun. She said that not playing with M over Skype for the next few weeks is the kind of balance she wants. That way he, and the action with him doesn't take up more than the alive she is allowing. Will she ever let that sliver grow? She said it is unknown to her. Maybe yes, maybe never. So I am still in the position of having her on the fence as to whether this is a long term thing for her (even with other guys) or not in the future.

The main thing I have to hold onto at this point is that she said to both M and I that her chances of really fucking him in real life are a little over a year off. Did she say it because it would get us hot but is far enough in the future that she doesn't need to be concerned about it? Maybe. But I also think she was being honest. When we are empty nesting, her "mom" duties will become minimal and she won't need to make a transition from nasty slut to good mom in just a few minutes like she has to now.

So... Last Friday. Wow. It was fucking hot even if it was, as she said, "all us". We had some time to play after dinner. Did a little talking. I did actually get to tell her about how I painted her coolness towards sex earlier in the week with my cuckold fantasy brush. She was OK with discussing this (I asked beforehand) even though we didn't use it as part of our play at all. But I feel good that she knows what I am thinking.

She was just a little different on Friday as she wanted to straddle my face cowgirl style and get her pussy eaten. She got hot pretty quickly and stayed on me like that for quite a while. Then she offered to turn around and go into a 69 where I could eat her ass (which is one of my all time favorite activities). I asked her if she would like me to eat her pussy some more while she lies on her back with her legs spread wide. She got a sort of sheepish look and seemed tongue-tied.

I said, "Just say yes". She smiled and quietly said yes, then got on her back and spread her legs. I got down between her legs and started licking her just the way she likes. There is a little backstory needed here though. I've the years she and I have been with each other, she got very into having her ass eaten. We call it "ass worship". When we first met, she likes to have her pussy eaten just about as much as being fucked.

When I got her into ass worship, she actually came to prefer it to getting her pussy eaten. She's been like that for over 25;years now. If I did eat her pussy, she would do it for a little while and then shift over to ass worship for a longer session. Of course, I love it. It puts me deep in my subspace. Recently, however, she has been very into getting her pussy eaten and of course she gets dripping wet unlike anything she has ever experienced before.

That started when she began playing with M. He told her he would love to eat her pussy for hours and that sent her over the roof. It is among the things she loves to fantasize about. Now... my wife has NEVER been the sort of woman to want to do anything sex related for really long sessions. When we were dating her longest sessions tended to be about two hours and then she was done. She would get annoyed hearing about multihour sex sessions and say, "Oh get real. Real women don't want THAT much sex. We get raw and feel nothing after the first 44 minutes and a few good orgasms"

But, she has been fantasizing about multihour sessions with M. And she has approached it more like, they would play, take a break, play some more, sleep a bit, play some more, etc... I wanted to do that kind of thing with her when we were younger but she said it was unrealistic. At this point it's her number one fantasy with M. Especially the part about getting her pussy eaten A LOT

So the best change here is that she is back to loving getting her pussy eaten. My technique hasn't changed much since we first met, but she is loving it more than ever now. And, on top of that, she is now letting me finger fuck her vigorously and work at stimulating her g-spot. In the past, she'd let me do it for a bit and then reach down and pull my fingers out of her. Not lately! In fact she starts raising her hips and grinding against my fingers and hand harder now!

With that back story we come back to last Friday evening. I was working her pussy like this after I suggested she lie on her back and enjoy more pussy eating. This time some very different things happened. The first thing I noticed was that my fingers in her were making increasingly wetter sloshing sounds the further she got aroused. The nest thing was she went from her usual moans to something deep and gutteral. A very deep and louder almost growl.

But the greatest thing that happened was while I was finger banging her g-spot and devouring her clit, I felt a fast gush of sweet liquid from her. It wasn't piss, because I have tasted her piss when I first go down on her after she comes back from the bathroom (she would never get into pee play BTW). This was different. Almost like the juice out of a honeysuckle, but a bit milder.

I knew at that point that this was the first time she ever squirted directly I to my mouth. In the past she has had some small squirts with her vibe or my fingers. But as soon as we were done, I told her what happened. She said she didn't even realize it because she was so far gone she said she was like a "sexual zombie" who just wanted more and more and more...

This was a totally new level for her. I told her that it was all because of M and that was when she wanted to specify it was "all us". After taking about that point for a while, I pointed out that if M hadn't happened, this wouldn't have happened. On that, she agreed. I likened it to our strength training and how she has been able to do more active things than in the past few years. The exercise itself is not related to those other things, but those other things benefit. So I suggest that her play with M has heightened her sexual pleasure and abilities. She agreed.

I think she has a concern that M could take or might appear to take an outsized role in our sex life. Again, for me, there is no limit to how much of a role other people take in our sex life. But she wants a level or appropriateness that includes putting a limit on things so she is comfortable. I can only hope that "sexual zombie" feeling she experienced will overcome that side of her should anything ever happen in real life. I would love to know how common it is for a woman to go from being this opposed to letting go, to finally going full bore and accepting that it's better that way. That is my wish... But I don't know if it will ever happen.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:08 pm

hotwifegoddes4u wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:26 am
So the rest of last week was interesting. It kind of went where I expected it would (she wants distance from the situation with M until he is back) as opposed to where I hoped it would (rejection of my advances because she is more interested in M).

What was surprising, was that she actually still managed to get hot and get off hard both Wednesday and Friday without thinking about M. She specifically told me on Friday that the incredible session we had was "all us". Wednesday was pretty nice too, but I was hoping for some more talk about M. I never brought it up and though and she didn't want to focus on fantasies or anything. Just plain old sex between her and I.

Ok Friday we did talk a bit about M and fantasies after we had our fun. She said that not playing with M over Skype for the next few weeks is the kind of balance she wants. That way he, and the action with him doesn't take up more than the alive she is allowing. Will she ever let that sliver grow? She said it is unknown to her. Maybe yes, maybe never. So I am still in the position of having her on the fence as to whether this is a long term thing for her (even with other guys) or not in the future.

The main thing I have to hold onto at this point is that she said to both M and I that her chances of really fucking him in real life are a little over a year off. Did she say it because it would get us hot but is far enough in the future that she doesn't need to be concerned about it? Maybe. But I also think she was being honest. When we are empty nesting, her "mom" duties will become minimal and she won't need to make a transition from nasty slut to good mom in just a few minutes like she has to now.

So... Last Friday. Wow. It was fucking hot even if it was, as she said, "all us". We had some time to play after dinner. Did a little talking. I did actually get to tell her about how I painted her coolness towards sex earlier in the week with my cuckold fantasy brush. She was OK with discussing this (I asked beforehand) even though we didn't use it as part of our play at all. But I feel good that she knows what I am thinking.

She was just a little different on Friday as she wanted to straddle my face cowgirl style and get her pussy eaten. She got hot pretty quickly and stayed on me like that for quite a while. Then she offered to turn around and go into a 69 where I could eat her ass (which is one of my all time favorite activities). I asked her if she would like me to eat her pussy some more while she lies on her back with her legs spread wide. She got a sort of sheepish look and seemed tongue-tied.

I said, "Just say yes". She smiled and quietly said yes, then got on her back and spread her legs. I got down between her legs and started licking her just the way she likes. There is a little backstory needed here though. I've the years she and I have been with each other, she got very into having her ass eaten. We call it "ass worship". When we first met, she likes to have her pussy eaten just about as much as being fucked.

When I got her into ass worship, she actually came to prefer it to getting her pussy eaten. She's been like that for over 25;years now. If I did eat her pussy, she would do it for a little while and then shift over to ass worship for a longer session. Of course, I love it. It puts me deep in my subspace. Recently, however, she has been very into getting her pussy eaten and of course she gets dripping wet unlike anything she has ever experienced before.

That started when she began playing with M. He told her he would love to eat her pussy for hours and that sent her over the roof. It is among the things she loves to fantasize about. Now... my wife has NEVER been the sort of woman to want to do anything sex related for really long sessions. When we were dating her longest sessions tended to be about two hours and then she was done. She would get annoyed hearing about multihour sex sessions and say, "Oh get real. Real women don't want THAT much sex. We get raw and feel nothing after the first 44 minutes and a few good orgasms"

But, she has been fantasizing about multihour sessions with M. And she has approached it more like, they would play, take a break, play some more, sleep a bit, play some more, etc... I wanted to do that kind of thing with her when we were younger but she said it was unrealistic. At this point it's her number one fantasy with M. Especially the part about getting her pussy eaten A LOT

So the best change here is that she is back to loving getting her pussy eaten. My technique hasn't changed much since we first met, but she is loving it more than ever now. And, on top of that, she is now letting me finger fuck her vigorously and work at stimulating her g-spot. In the past, she'd let me do it for a bit and then reach down and pull my fingers out of her. Not lately! In fact she starts raising her hips and grinding against my fingers and hand harder now!

With that back story we come back to last Friday evening. I was working her pussy like this after I suggested she lie on her back and enjoy more pussy eating. This time some very different things happened. The first thing I noticed was that my fingers in her were making increasingly wetter sloshing sounds the further she got aroused. The nest thing was she went from her usual moans to something deep and gutteral. A very deep and louder almost growl.

But the greatest thing that happened was while I was finger banging her g-spot and devouring her clit, I felt a fast gush of sweet liquid from her. It wasn't piss, because I have tasted her piss when I first go down on her after she comes back from the bathroom (she would never get into pee play BTW). This was different. Almost like the juice out of a honeysuckle, but a bit milder.

I knew at that point that this was the first time she ever squirted directly I to my mouth. In the past she has had some small squirts with her vibe or my fingers. But as soon as we were done, I told her what happened. She said she didn't even realize it because she was so far gone she said she was like a "sexual zombie" who just wanted more and more and more...

This was a totally new level for her. I told her that it was all because of M and that was when she wanted to specify it was "all us". After taking about that point for a while, I pointed out that if M hadn't happened, this wouldn't have happened. On that, she agreed. I likened it to our strength training and how she has been able to do more active things than in the past few years. The exercise itself is not related to those other things, but those other things benefit. So I suggest that her play with M has heightened her sexual pleasure and abilities. She agreed.

I think she has a concern that M could take or might appear to take an outsized role in our sex life. Again, for me, there is no limit to how much of a role other people take in our sex life. But she wants a level or appropriateness that includes putting a limit on things so she is comfortable. I can only hope that "sexual zombie" feeling she experienced will overcome that side of her should anything ever happen in real life. I would love to know how common it is for a woman to go from being this opposed to letting go, to finally going full bore and accepting that it's better that way. That is my wish... But I don't know if it will ever happen.
HWG - A thought. All being well her routine with M takes up again in the next while. What if you offered to eat her pussy with the lights off and/or she could use something like a sleep mask over her eyes, importantly, during her session with M. You of course would have to be silent and you would be busy anyway.

hotwifegoddes4u
Experienced

Unread post by hotwifegoddes4u » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:17 pm

Long Lurker 34, right now I am trying to get her used to playing with him on her own, so I have removed myself from the room. I want her to feel this is more a "her" thing than a me thing. As such, she has only been text chatting with him on Skype. No audio or video calls yet. So she can't be masked right now. Maybe once she has hit the point where she is comfortable on audio calls that might work though!

RuleEmAll
Virgin

Unread post by RuleEmAll » Wed May 25, 2022 9:44 am

hotwifegoddes4u wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:17 pm
Long Lurker 34, right now I am trying to get her used to playing with him on her own, so I have removed myself from the room. I want her to feel this is more a "her" thing than a me thing. As such, she has only been text chatting with him on Skype. No audio or video calls yet. So she can't be masked right now. Maybe once she has hit the point where she is comfortable on audio calls that might work though!
Thank you for sharing your detailed story here with us! It sounds like your wife is making steps, albeit small for some, they're huge for others depending where one is at in his/her tipping toe into the hotwife lifestyle, looking forward to more!
Stag wannabee...

hotwifegoddes4u
Experienced

Unread post by hotwifegoddes4u » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:00 pm

So a small development... Nothing to get too excited over, but I am actually pretty happy about this. Back in November HWG agreed to set up her own profile on an adult "dating and pic/video sharing" site. Her main focus is to do more "artsy" erotic photos. She doesn't want to just "splay her clam" for the world to see. I got the account created and showed her how to log in on her laptop using the private browser functionality. Then the day came to post some of her first pix. No nudity, just erotic in some lingerie and stockings. She hasn't show a lot of skin, but a little more than at first. I am hoping she gets more explicit as she gets more comfortable. Of course, the people on the site liked what theu saw and left nice comments and sent friend requests.

She has admitted now that she likes reading the comments and feels good hearing that guys like her body. But then... completely coincidentally, the guy she had been playing with online last Spring who stopped because he got serious with someone, came back! I pointed him to her account and gave him some pointers on how to interact with her best. So he started sending messages to her She was not responding at first. Not because she was pissed or anything, I think she was just nervous. I encouraged her to communicate with him and she eventually did and saw things were just fine.

Just a few messages back and forth saying hi, and asking how things have been, etc... He started to say he wants to Skype with her again. She responded saying that this year is pretty busy and there isn't time (kids are in senior year now and she is worrying about the change over to the empty nest). She didn't really answer his questions about Skype but said she was just keeping things... "open".

Meanwhile, I was encouraging her to check out her profile some more. The more she logs in, the more her account is noticed for being online. I suggested she rowse guys, etc... She had only been checking her profile, when reminded, and usually only on weekends closer to when we have our own play time. I kept wishing she would check it out more often and on her own. I also knew I should stop pestering her and just see what happens. so I tried that last week.

She checked on her own, on Thursday. I was happy about it and let her know how proud I was that she did that on her own. But this time (and it took tremendous will power) I decided not to bug her about it at all. I was going to wait and see when she would check on her own, next. I just look at her profile from our couples account and it tells me when the account was last checked. We talked a little about her friend last Friday and she said she has been non-committal mainly because she doesn't feel the time is right. The kids are home a lot more right now with the changed work and school schedules, so very little private time. But she reminded me that she also hasn't ruled it out!

I was happy enough with that development. But this week I had an extra surprise. She logged in, on her own, yesterday evening. I was still working. The kids were at work and a friend's house. But I noticed she logged in. Monday is one of our play time evenings since the kids are guaranteed to be gone until about 10 PM. Instead of asking her if she had checked her profile lately, I just waited to see if she would mention it or not. I do log in to her account sometimes to see if she is accepting friend requests and liking comments, as well as if she is interacting with others. I DON'T read her mail, I just look to see whose names are in Sent and Inbox. It looks like she has been having a conversation with her friend! :)

So sexy time happened last night and no mention of logging in or interactions with her young guy. That thrilled me intensely. I LOVE that she is potentially getting comfortable keeping things a secret. I know her well and when she likes something she considers a guilty pleasure, she is more comfortable enjoying it and keeping it to herself. But even more exciting, even though it is a pretty simple action. She logged in again today and hasn't mentioned it! I am hoping this is a good sign that her slutty side is winning out. She has seen how much fun it is to be slutty and with my encouragement, she is starting to indulge a little.

To cap all of that off, we had a cam session on another adult site where they have public camming (she prefers that). She got really hot while doing it and enjoyed watching this guy tribute her while we were fucking. It was hot as hell to see my wife and I performing and this hard cock stroking and rubbing the image of her pussy on his screen. She told me it was a lot of fun. Having her mask on helped because it made her feel more private.

So... No she isn't hotwifing yet. But she is going much farther than she would have ever gone when she was younger. I knew this was in her makeup the whole time but she resisted it for so long. I think she is now finally a little more comfortable with her slut side and with our relationship and believes in the strength of our relationship. She even agreed with me the other night that if she ever did hotwife, and she got some NRE happening, we could weather it easily. We want to be with each other for life. Her having NRE with someone else would wane over time. While it happened, I would be perfectly happy to let her explore that how she wanted to. And I know her. She needs to have a strong sense of control. Even if she was having a great time with a new guy and NRE, she would see it as something that should be tightly limited.

So yes, she might spend weekends with someone in that context, but she would come back home on Sunday evenings because she would want to re-establish our connection for the week. Fridays we also have our own sacred time (non-sexual in nature) that no one else would be able to usurp because it is very unique to us and is her favorite part of the week. I have tried to get her to overindulge in other pleasures (I am the devil on her shoulder), and she always resists after a while even if she wants more. I believe hotwifing would be the same, including the fun that NRE could bring her. She might occasionally extend her stay if I encouraged it a lot, but I think 90% of the time she would say no and head home no matter how much she wanted to experience more with some other guy. Of course right now that is just fantasy.

The thing that has me really excited is that she logged into her account twice this week without any prompting and she and her friend have their own direct, private way of communicating.
And she may be keeping it her own little secret! I specifically don't read her email, primarily because I feel that would be wrong. But the other reason is I want her to have a truly private connection with this guy in terms of freedom to say and do what she wants. As long as he plays his cards right, it sounds like she might play with him online again. I am going to have to ask her if she has logged in to her account so I can see if she will be honest about it. I think she will, but if I know her right, she won't be 100% truthful. She will probably say something in a very casual tone, like, "Oh. Yeah, I did. Maybe earlier in the week. I don't always have the time though. I can't even remember how many times I have looked. Might have been once, or twice. Honestly there isn't much to look at. Nice comments but they all blend together. And a sea of cocks. Honestly, you've seen one, you've seen them all".

She is usually pretty embarrassed about checking because of her "good girl" upbringing. She believes a woman like her shouldn't be doing something like this, let alone enjoying it. I am trying to break her of that feeling. She said, "Good luck. That was the message I got for the first half of my life before I met you"! :) I love a challenge. And, so far, I think she has come a LONG way from when I first met her. The shy young woman who didn't even want me to take nude photos of her. And now look at her... camming and getting off of another guy stroking to her on a public cam site, posting her own artsy erotic photos of herself online for men to see, listening to sexually suggestive music while we fuck, cyber with a guy 20 years younger than her (and she is a little more into that younger guy thing now), anal sex regularly (she said absolutely never when we met), and lots of sex toy play. Yep, she's come a really long way! :twisted:

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:22 pm

hotwifegoddes4u wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:00 pm
So a small development... Nothing to get too excited over, but I am actually pretty happy about this. Back in November HWG agreed to set up her own profile on an adult "dating and pic/video sharing" site. Her main focus is to do more "artsy" erotic photos. She doesn't want to just "splay her clam" for the world to see. I got the account created and showed her how to log in on her laptop using the private browser functionality. Then the day came to post some of her first pix. No nudity, just erotic in some lingerie and stockings. She hasn't show a lot of skin, but a little more than at first. I am hoping she gets more explicit as she gets more comfortable. Of course, the people on the site liked what theu saw and left nice comments and sent friend requests.

She has admitted now that she likes reading the comments and feels good hearing that guys like her body. But then... completely coincidentally, the guy she had been playing with online last Spring who stopped because he got serious with someone, came back! I pointed him to her account and gave him some pointers on how to interact with her best. So he started sending messages to her She was not responding at first. Not because she was pissed or anything, I think she was just nervous. I encouraged her to communicate with him and she eventually did and saw things were just fine.

Just a few messages back and forth saying hi, and asking how things have been, etc... He started to say he wants to Skype with her again. She responded saying that this year is pretty busy and there isn't time (kids are in senior year now and she is worrying about the change over to the empty nest). She didn't really answer his questions about Skype but said she was just keeping things... "open".

Meanwhile, I was encouraging her to check out her profile some more. The more she logs in, the more her account is noticed for being online. I suggested she rowse guys, etc... She had only been checking her profile, when reminded, and usually only on weekends closer to when we have our own play time. I kept wishing she would check it out more often and on her own. I also knew I should stop pestering her and just see what happens. so I tried that last week.

She checked on her own, on Thursday. I was happy about it and let her know how proud I was that she did that on her own. But this time (and it took tremendous will power) I decided not to bug her about it at all. I was going to wait and see when she would check on her own, next. I just look at her profile from our couples account and it tells me when the account was last checked. We talked a little about her friend last Friday and she said she has been non-committal mainly because she doesn't feel the time is right. The kids are home a lot more right now with the changed work and school schedules, so very little private time. But she reminded me that she also hasn't ruled it out!

I was happy enough with that development. But this week I had an extra surprise. She logged in, on her own, yesterday evening. I was still working. The kids were at work and a friend's house. But I noticed she logged in. Monday is one of our play time evenings since the kids are guaranteed to be gone until about 10 PM. Instead of asking her if she had checked her profile lately, I just waited to see if she would mention it or not. I do log in to her account sometimes to see if she is accepting friend requests and liking comments, as well as if she is interacting with others. I DON'T read her mail, I just look to see whose names are in Sent and Inbox. It looks like she has been having a conversation with her friend! :)

So sexy time happened last night and no mention of logging in or interactions with her young guy. That thrilled me intensely. I LOVE that she is potentially getting comfortable keeping things a secret. I know her well and when she likes something she considers a guilty pleasure, she is more comfortable enjoying it and keeping it to herself. But even more exciting, even though it is a pretty simple action. She logged in again today and hasn't mentioned it! I am hoping this is a good sign that her slutty side is winning out. She has seen how much fun it is to be slutty and with my encouragement, she is starting to indulge a little.

To cap all of that off, we had a cam session on another adult site where they have public camming (she prefers that). She got really hot while doing it and enjoyed watching this guy tribute her while we were fucking. It was hot as hell to see my wife and I performing and this hard cock stroking and rubbing the image of her pussy on his screen. She told me it was a lot of fun. Having her mask on helped because it made her feel more private.

So... No she isn't hotwifing yet. But she is going much farther than she would have ever gone when she was younger. I knew this was in her makeup the whole time but she resisted it for so long. I think she is now finally a little more comfortable with her slut side and with our relationship and believes in the strength of our relationship. She even agreed with me the other night that if she ever did hotwife, and she got some NRE happening, we could weather it easily. We want to be with each other for life. Her having NRE with someone else would wane over time. While it happened, I would be perfectly happy to let her explore that how she wanted to. And I know her. She needs to have a strong sense of control. Even if she was having a great time with a new guy and NRE, she would see it as something that should be tightly limited.

So yes, she might spend weekends with someone in that context, but she would come back home on Sunday evenings because she would want to re-establish our connection for the week. Fridays we also have our own sacred time (non-sexual in nature) that no one else would be able to usurp because it is very unique to us and is her favorite part of the week. I have tried to get her to overindulge in other pleasures (I am the devil on her shoulder), and she always resists after a while even if she wants more. I believe hotwifing would be the same, including the fun that NRE could bring her. She might occasionally extend her stay if I encouraged it a lot, but I think 90% of the time she would say no and head home no matter how much she wanted to experience more with some other guy. Of course right now that is just fantasy.

The thing that has me really excited is that she logged into her account twice this week without any prompting and she and her friend have their own direct, private way of communicating.
And she may be keeping it her own little secret! I specifically don't read her email, primarily because I feel that would be wrong. But the other reason is I want her to have a truly private connection with this guy in terms of freedom to say and do what she wants. As long as he plays his cards right, it sounds like she might play with him online again. I am going to have to ask her if she has logged in to her account so I can see if she will be honest about it. I think she will, but if I know her right, she won't be 100% truthful. She will probably say something in a very casual tone, like, "Oh. Yeah, I did. Maybe earlier in the week. I don't always have the time though. I can't even remember how many times I have looked. Might have been once, or twice. Honestly there isn't much to look at. Nice comments but they all blend together. And a sea of cocks. Honestly, you've seen one, you've seen them all".

She is usually pretty embarrassed about checking because of her "good girl" upbringing. She believes a woman like her shouldn't be doing something like this, let alone enjoying it. I am trying to break her of that feeling. She said, "Good luck. That was the message I got for the first half of my life before I met you"! :) I love a challenge. And, so far, I think she has come a LONG way from when I first met her. The shy young woman who didn't even want me to take nude photos of her. And now look at her... camming and getting off of another guy stroking to her on a public cam site, posting her own artsy erotic photos of herself online for men to see, listening to sexually suggestive music while we fuck, cyber with a guy 20 years younger than her (and she is a little more into that younger guy thing now), anal sex regularly (she said absolutely never when we met), and lots of sex toy play. Yep, she's come a really long way! :twisted:
HWG4 - I would say that is some nice progress. As long as everyone is having some fun that's great. Keep posting.

hotwifegoddes4u
Experienced

Unread post by hotwifegoddes4u » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:16 am

Just a short update. I decided to "pester" her this morning to find out if she had any recent time to check her profile. She lied by omission by saying, "I will check it this afternoon. Today is a good time to do that since cooking is light and I don't have much work today". Absolutely no mention of checking it the past two days. :twisted: I love that it is becoming her little secret. All those years of encouraging "bad" behavior are paying off. :twisted:

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:56 am

Sounds like you had some good progress! Any updates?

hotwifegoddes4u
Experienced

Unread post by hotwifegoddes4u » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:15 am

So a small update here. Nothing too exciting but she has finally admitted she actually enjoys camming (in public, not one on one) with guys and that it does arouse her while she masturbates. So far no interest in real life action because she doesn't want to manage more relationships with people who she doesn't know well. She is an introvert, so that makes total sense. But, she has still not ruled out the possibility that maybe, if the situation is right, she might eventually try a one on one cam session. I am hoping that particular kind of experience could make her feel a lot more comfortable with that person and maybe lead to a real life encounter.

One of the reasons I've not been on here in a while is that our kids have finally moved out. So we are empty nesters now, but it took a lot of effort, and with the holidays coming up, one of the kids (the one that went to college) will be back for a while. So, probably no further progress until after the holidays. My wife definitely wants to do the cam sessions now since they do turn her on, so I hope to make them a regular thing starting in January, and maybe just maybe she might find the right guy.

Husband of HWG

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:29 am

hotwifegoddes4u wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:15 am
So a small update here. Nothing too exciting but she has finally admitted she actually enjoys camming (in public, not one on one) with guys and that it does arouse her while she masturbates. So far no interest in real life action because she doesn't want to manage more relationships with people who she doesn't know well. She is an introvert, so that makes total sense. But, she has still not ruled out the possibility that maybe, if the situation is right, she might eventually try a one on one cam session. I am hoping that particular kind of experience could make her feel a lot more comfortable with that person and maybe lead to a real life encounter.

One of the reasons I've not been on here in a while is that our kids have finally moved out. So we are empty nesters now, but it took a lot of effort, and with the holidays coming up, one of the kids (the one that went to college) will be back for a while. So, probably no further progress until after the holidays. My wife definitely wants to do the cam sessions now since they do turn her on, so I hope to make them a regular thing starting in January, and maybe just maybe she might find the right guy.

Husband of HWG
HWG4U - As she like doing the cam sessions, has she considered doing Onlyfans? :shock:

hotwifegoddes4u
Experienced

Unread post by hotwifegoddes4u » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:32 am

I brought it up once and she said no way. Her biggest concern is the kids finding out, but she also feels like that is too much of a time commitment. And given that she feels like OF is for younger women, not likely she would ever budge on that.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:27 am

hotwifegoddes4u wrote:

Husband of HWG
I definitely recommend the book The Faithful Hotwife. It actually has ways that the two of you can explore the lifestyle without even having to be "unfaithful". I put that in quotes as it's a social idea and not one that I follow. To me you're only unfaithful if you're doing it without telling your loved one.

hotwifegoddes4u
Experienced

Unread post by hotwifegoddes4u » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:30 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:27 am
hotwifegoddes4u wrote:

Husband of HWG
I definitely recommend the book The Faithful Hotwife. It actually has ways that the two of you can explore the lifestyle without even having to be "unfaithful". I put that in quotes as it's a social idea and not one that I follow. To me you're only unfaithful if you're doing it without telling your loved one.
I will look into it. I don't think she has any concerns about being "unfaithful" these days. She knows she has 1000% cooperation and encouragement on my part. The main issues for her are her introverted nature, being picky about who she makes friends with in a general sense, feeling "too old" even though the evidence of guys' reactions proves otherwise, and not wanting the kids to find out EVER.

I think the only possible approach is to slowly lead her to it and let her get seduced one level at a time. There was a time she would have said no to camming, and now she freely admits to liking it! The same with sex toys. When I first met her, she was highly opposed and thought they were ridiculous. But a couple years of dating me and she got hooked on them! So... there is some hope, it is just a matter of how far she will go.

H

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:33 am

hotwifegoddes4u wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:30 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:27 am
hotwifegoddes4u wrote:

Husband of HWG
I will look into it. I don't think she has any concerns about being "unfaithful" these days. She knows she has 1000% cooperation and encouragement on my part. The main issues for her are her introverted nature, being picky about who she makes friends with in a general sense, feeling "too old" even though the evidence of guys' reactions proves otherwise, and not wanting the kids to find out EVER.

I think the only possible approach is to slowly lead her to it and let her get seduced one level at a time. There was a time she would have said no to camming, and now she freely admits to liking it! The same with sex toys. When I first met her, she was highly opposed and thought they were ridiculous. But a couple years of dating me and she got hooked on them! So... there is some hope, it is just a matter of how far she will go.

H
I'm glad you're going to look at the book because it probably has ideas in it that you may have never thought of. Its good for both partners.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:57 am

Yeah, have a look at the book!!!