Where to start

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Sparkcuck81
Prepubescent

Where to start

Unread post by Sparkcuck81 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:25 am

I hope to one day be in a cuckold/chastity relationship with my wife. She is very vanilla now and tells me she is a one guy girl. But… she is also open-minded, liberal, and dominant. She has no problem telling me what to do outside of the bedroom. She has asked to be tied up and likes to be dominated. Since we are in a new marriage, I am hesitant to just drop a kink bomb on her but rather slowly communicate my desires. I expect it to take a while, but I am patient. I am just more decade older (she is 44, me 56). I know that most woman immediately think there are ulterior motives when a husband brings up cuckolding. Have read PlayboyFans story here in the past, I think it is possible to get past societal hang-ups. Anyway, like I mentioned, I am in it for the game. Any suggestions on how to gently introduce my desires would be appreciated.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Where to start

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:34 pm

Pick an appropriate time (while you are both sober) and just talk about each other's desires. But first do your homework and anticipate how she might respond and what you will say. The "ulterior motive" claim is one of them. Do your homework here and read how others have responded to the "talk". Don't try to shortcut the research, delve into the forums and actually read the stories and learn from the experiences of those who preceded you in this adventure.

jsawnlim
Prepubescent

Unread post by jsawnlim » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:16 pm

One potential solution you could give a shot is to use one of those apps that let you each independently check which kinks you're into, and it'll know when you both are into it.

For instance, something like https://spicer.app may be worth looking into.

This allows you to bring it up in an indirect way.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:16 am

Sparkcuck81 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:25 am
I hope to one day be in a cuckold/chastity relationship with my wife. She is very vanilla now and tells me she is a one guy girl. But… she is also open-minded, liberal, and dominant. She has no problem telling me what to do outside of the bedroom. She has asked to be tied up and likes to be dominated. Since we are in a new marriage, I am hesitant to just drop a kink bomb on her but rather slowly communicate my desires. I expect it to take a while, but I am patient. I am just more decade older (she is 44, me 56). I know that most woman immediately think there are ulterior motives when a husband brings up cuckolding. Have read PlayboyFans story here in the past, I think it is possible to get past societal hang-ups. Anyway, like I mentioned, I am in it for the game. Any suggestions on how to gently introduce my desires would be appreciated.
I agree...wait for a quiet time and talk about personal desires. Let her know that it really turns you on for her to have sex with another guy. That seemed to be the turning point. At first my sweetie didn't agree, but with time, and giving her full support throughout the process she came around to giving it a try.