How far are you willing to go?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

I just enjoy the fantasy and talking about it.
8%
Wife and I enjoy the fantasy and talking about it.
10%
Sharing photos online.
10%
Wife doing live cam shows.
5%
Wife having ‘online’ bulls.
3%
Trying the lifestyle once with a friend.
8%
Trying the lifestyle once with a stranger.
25%
Entering the lifestyle fully.
30%

Total votes: 154

BritCouple15
Trainable

Unread post by BritCouple15 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:06 pm

Hi all,

Just curious how far all the wannabes would like to go when it comes to the lifestyle as things stand in their current thoughts

PaNic
Player

Re: How far are you willing to go?

Unread post by PaNic » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:30 am

Me, I’m willing all the way!
She, not yet... 😜
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:01 am

I am on a major Hotwife site.
I am in the Wannabe forum.
You can bet I want to be "Entering the lifestyle fully".

After so many year of wanting this, having been so close in the past, but with it now seeming like a distant memory given my wife's current mindset...I can say that there is nothing I would like more for our relationship than to enter the lifestyle fully. Both eyes open.

Shantideva
Trainable

Unread post by Shantideva » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:54 am

If it was important to my wife and she really wanted to, I'd let her do anything she wants.

She doesn't seem to really want that, and mostly indulges my fantasies instead. And if that's all the further we ever take this, is some roleplaying and dirty talking in bed and when we're apart, that's fine by me too. I'm grateful that she enjoys fantasizing together with me.

I'd be OK with all of the steps in between you list here. Most skeptical about a one-time fling with a friend that might complicate the rest of our lives.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:48 am

If you only do it once, it's not a 'lifestyle'.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:09 pm

I want to go full cuckold-poly relationship, where she has a steady boyfriend who she is in love with, creampies her, go on dates alone, stays a couple of days in our house or she in his house, me paying a vacation for them alone, I want to stop having sex with my wife so she can be exclusive to him... somewhere in this site I read about a couple where the wife moved with his lover a couple of months, I find that very hot but also risky, is it too extreme? how far are you willing to go?

BBWcuckold
Virgin

Unread post by BBWcuckold » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:58 am

I’ve said before but preferably with a stranger, someone she chooses, and while I’d prefer to be there, at this point I’d be willing to let them be alone.