Hello from Illinois

Break the ice here and talk to us!
exoticpetite2387
Prepubescent

Hello from Illinois

Unread post by exoticpetite2387 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:16 pm

Hi there!

We are new to this site but wanted to introduce ourselves. We are a fairly normal couple outside Chicago. I work so the wife no longer has to. I refer to her as "the wife" only here because it sounds right. She is a great person and friendly, but as far as sexuality goes, is ok being "objectified" because she enjoys the male gaze and likes being a woman with a woman's body. We have found this site because it seems like people might take more time to talk to each other, rather than spam each other like on other sites. About us: We met 12 years ago and have been married nearly 8 years. I think just getting a little older we realized that we wanted to explore our desires while we are both young. We both share a particular fantasy, which comes out of her being a bit of a "daddy's girl" and her liking to play cute for older male father figures... Similarly, for myself it is fun to see the wife get glammed up and sexy, and really "perform." It gives her a lot of joy to dance and be sexy, and we are open-minded sexually. Our idea is that if we find the right guys, we can create a safe space for her to really be worshipped, to perform, to be embraced, and to feel pleasured more intensely. No cuck stuff or humiliation, but a lot of kink and free expression. That about sums it up.

After trying other sites (which we are still on), we respond to those lurkers and curious types more than the experienced bull types. Anyhow, thanks for reading! Thanks for being open-minded and respectful! We appreciate it.

-R&P

Shiphead
Experienced

Re: Hello from Illinois

Unread post by Shiphead » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:05 pm

Welcome to the site. Hope you find what you're looking for. Your story sounds like a great start. Hope to hear more from you.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:09 pm

Welcome.

exoticpetite2387
Prepubescent

Unread post by exoticpetite2387 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:38 pm

Thanks for the replies. we are still learning how this site works and are not logged on too often. We can't yet reply to DM or start a conversation message yet, as new members. Not sure when we will be able to. Anyhow, just to be honest, we are a little nervous and are now just dipping our toes int he water. We actually ahve met guys in real life through another site. they were nice guys but we never really went more than just meeting them for coffee as the chemistry was not quite right in person. So we are just talking with people and meeting. Thanks!

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Wed May 01, 2024 4:34 pm

I think it takes 5 posts before you can DM.

exoticpetite2387
Prepubescent

Unread post by exoticpetite2387 » Wed May 01, 2024 8:20 pm

We are active in spurts but will post more soon.

ChicagoBWC
Virgin

Unread post by ChicagoBWC » Fri May 03, 2024 5:52 am

Thanks for your post and welcome to OHW. You should be given DM reply privileges soon if you keep posting. You two sound like a lot of fun. I am in the Chicagoland area as well. Not currently active but dipping my toes back into the water to see if I can find the right couple to become "friends" with again. Like yourself, I don't have an interest in one-night stands and am looking for something that could evolve into an ongoing friendship. Good luck in your search.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Fri May 03, 2024 11:25 am

Answering posts or comments on other people's posts also counts toward the 5. You don't have to say a lot just make a comment. Again, I am not sure on these issues but it's just what I believe.
Can someone else verify the 5 post rule?