Hello am starting up anew

Break the ice here and talk to us!
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Hello am starting up anew

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:53 pm

Hello all!
Marion has agreed to give being a hotwife another try. She came up with the idea all herself without me even asking which to me means a lot!! Of course with our relationship being long distance she is going to "date" people via WhatsApp for now and let me know how it goes. I'm still going to wear the cage on her period days, and will keep myself shaved in the appropriate areas, and she'll continue to wear the anklet, and also "date" people online and if she's feeling up to it letting me know about the experience. I can't wait to give this another try. I'm just crossing my fingers that everything will work out!
Feel free to ask me whatever questions you may have. There's nothing too personal on here...everything you want to ask is okay with me.
Take care,
Rik

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Re: Hello am starting up anew

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:10 pm

Try to eliminate the long distance part as soon as possible. Long distance is a relationship killer.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Hello am starting up anew

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:23 pm

bbarnsworth wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:10 pm
Try to eliminate the long distance part as soon as possible. Long distance is a relationship killer.
Thank you for the advice. We're definitely trying to remove that as soon as possible.