Sacramento area cuckold

Break the ice here and talk to us!
StagLifeSac
Prepubescent

Sacramento area cuckold

Unread post by StagLifeSac » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:36 am

This is basically my Fet profile, but it sums me up well. I say I’m a stag/cuck hybrid because I enjoy my wife cuckolding me very much. But some of the humiliation aspects don’t do much for me. I absolutely adore the Cuckold/Hotwife Lifestyle, which brings both my wife and myself (and her many lovers of course) great pleasure. My Goddess has an open hall pass to pursue sexual relationships with other men whenever, wherever and as often as she pleases. And I am absolutely addicted to witnessing her fall into an insatiable lust for a new man. It’s like a drug for me! One of my greatest pleasures is helping my wife get ready for a night out with one of her boyfriends. At times I’m an active participant (MMF, MFM, etc.), other nights I’m only watching/documenting, and sometimes I wait at home furiously jerking my cock while my wife goes out on a date with one of her male lovers. I love all scenarios!

I look forward to being a member of this community and interacting with like minded cuckold husbands.
StagLifeSac- a Sacramento area cuckold
https://fetlife.com/users/8389870
It’s my duty as my wife’s cuckold to ensure her sex with other men is as pleasurable for her as possible.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Sacramento area cuckold

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:45 pm

StagLifeSac wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:36 am
This is basically my Fet profile, but it sums me up well. I say I’m a stag/cuck hybrid because I enjoy my wife cuckolding me very much. But some of the humiliation aspects don’t do much for me. I absolutely adore the Cuckold/Hotwife Lifestyle, which brings both my wife and myself (and her many lovers of course) great pleasure. My Goddess has an open hall pass to pursue sexual relationships with other men whenever, wherever and as often as she pleases. And I am absolutely addicted to witnessing her fall into an insatiable lust for a new man. It’s like a drug for me! One of my greatest pleasures is helping my wife get ready for a night out with one of her boyfriends. At times I’m an active participant (MMF, MFM, etc.), other nights I’m only watching/documenting, and sometimes I wait at home furiously jerking my cock while my wife goes out on a date with one of her male lovers. I love all scenarios!

I look forward to being a member of this community and interacting with like minded cuckold husbands.
We're not into any of the humiliation aspects of it all. Like you I absolutely LOVE it when she finds a new lover and I get to pick out what she wears! Also I could go on and on about regular boy toys she has. I think we're in the same boat. Lets definitely talk some more. Once you get to 5 posts I think you can private message, so feel free to write here or to PM me when you have the ability! Talk with you soon!
Rik

StagLifeSac
Prepubescent

Unread post by StagLifeSac » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:51 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:45 pm
StagLifeSac wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:36 am

We're not into any of the humiliation aspects of it all. Like you I absolutely LOVE it when she finds a new lover and I get to pick out what she wears! Also I could go on and on about regular boy toys she has. I think we're in the same boat. Lets definitely talk some more. Once you get to 5 posts I think you can private message, so feel free to write here or to PM me when you have the ability! Talk with you soon!
Rik
Thanks Rik! Don't know when I'll be able to PM but happy to chat then.
StagLifeSac- a Sacramento area cuckold
https://fetlife.com/users/8389870
It’s my duty as my wife’s cuckold to ensure her sex with other men is as pleasurable for her as possible.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:19 pm

You can PM now. It's 5 posts without being a pain in the ass to get signed off.

Sentinel
Virgin

Unread post by Sentinel » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:27 pm

Welcome and you will find plenty of adventure in the gold country. I spend time in Vacaville/Fairfield/ Sac are and it has plenty of open minded lovers of this lifestyle. Enjoy this forum of pleasure seekers and providers.