Introducing ... us :)

Break the ice here and talk to us!
bbarnsworth
Virgin

Introducing ... us :)

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm

Hello everyone! New member intros, so here we are.

My wife and I have been married for more than 20 years, with all but six of that being happily non-monogamous (the six being before we were non-monogamous, and those were good years too!).

When I was much younger, I would get jealous easily. I was even jealous at age 20 about a girlfriend of mine seeing a male gynecologist. Now, I "suffer" from compersion. I thoroughly enjoy my wife having sex with other men. I love watching, love participating, and love her coming home from solo dates. We have remained exceptionally close, and it's all been very much a positive in our marriage. I wouldn't have it any other way.

We do swing from time to time as well, and I play solo from time to time as well. All told over the years though, it's been 10:1 my wife getting to play, much to my enjoyment :) She's had some boyfriends along the way, and gotten to have sex with some truly great guys. It's been a heck of a journey.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Introducing ... us :)

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 pm

Welcome bbarnsworth. Looking forward to hearing your journey- sounds like you have some very interesting anecdotes to share

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:22 am

Welcome!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:42 pm

Welcome. Sounds like you have a lot of expertise to offer. I look forward to hearing more.