Philly to Moscow Cuckold.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
CuteBoyBullCleaner
Prepubescent

Philly to Moscow Cuckold.

Unread post by CuteBoyBullCleaner » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:17 pm

Hello, I actually had this account forever, but I never posted, just lurked off and on.

I've been a Bull and a cuckold before in previous relationships. But because they were with cuckoldresses moving away eventually or lovers just passing by, I never posted, since I never had the need too. I never felt I struggled too much mentally with the dynamics of the kink, because at times I felt like I was just "experimenting."

However, I am now in a long distance relationship with a woman whom I very much intend to meet, and serve as her beta chastity cuckold boyfriend. I never been in chastity, at least not for a long time, and I never experienced degradation as a beta. My girlfriend is right, and I very much now identify as a beta, but it's all very new to me, but cuckolding is not.

I was learning Russian on Duolingo before I met her, and I very much do intend to meet her and perhaps marry her. I don't know if we will live in America or Russia yet, or somewhere else. I have money issues, but multiple degrees, so things are in the sky right now, but not impossible to make happen.

I'll be posing a lot in forums, and hope to make friends in the lifestyle, so I can come to terms with not only being a cuckold again, but my position of being a beta under her and her Alphas, and eventually being locked in chastity.

DaveS
Pervert

Re: Philly to Moscow Cuckold.

Unread post by DaveS » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:29 pm

Welcome and best of luck on achieving your hopes - but personally I wouldn't go anywhere near Russia under the current circumstances.

CuteBoyBullCleaner
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuteBoyBullCleaner » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:03 am

Thank you for your concern. I'm trying to figure it out. Maybe bring her here instead. My biggest fear is bringing a chastity cage through Russian security. I don't know the laws there for such things. She claims finding betas to serve her as a cuckold, is hard in her society, since it's so hypermasculine there, and no one wants to be a knowing cuckold.

Either way, it's going to be a while before I meet her. I have a lot of time to learn Russian and read Russian novels and history to get myself hyped for my future hotwife.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 am

I would be careful…..internet is rife with phishing scams….she will do anything to come to the promised land……

truesub
Prepubescent

Unread post by truesub » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:42 am

CuteBoyBullCleaner wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:03 am
My biggest fear is bringing a chastity cage through Russian security.
Don't. Buy a new one in Moscow.