New here, navigating it all.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
flstag
Virgin

New here, navigating it all.

Unread post by flstag » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:52 am

New guy here. I've fantasized about sharing my wife for many years and we have had some hot pillow talk times. I had been in several threesomes and had many partners as a younger man while my wife has only been with a few guys. It's safe to say I'm more experienced and a bit more openminded. We have been married 25 years. She loves to fuck and has met a guy at a recently prior job that she talks about a lot. I told her to go ahead and flirt with him back. He's married, a very nice guy and only comes to our area about once a month. We even met him out for just a friendly drink without any previous discussion of this. He had no idea that I knew they were flirting before. We pillow talked a bit and had some great sex after that night.

She knows he's interested in more and is giving many clues and after he finally sent a seductive pic has told him that if anything happens that I would need to know and be involved. She won't do anything behind my back. After I communicated with him privately that I know he''s interested in her and that I am good with it all if we all together in more of a threesome. I think at first he thought I was going to be angry with him for flirting with my wife but he has opened up a little after I told him what a big turn on it is for us.

He says he hasn't had many lovers in his life and is coming off a bit new to the whole threesome thing. They have exchanged pics and there is an attraction. He's a bigger guy than me, about 6'3"ish, good shape, about 50 and has a huge cock. I'm a little older, 5'9", 175 and while not small, not remotely as hung as he is. She's told me she's very curious about his cock and fucking him and it makes her very hot. The pillow talking has got hotter after seeing his pics.

I'm a bit of an alpha (but have some cuck fantasies) and feel that a threesome would be hot where I can be more involved at least at first. They are new to this and he has expressed definitely no guy touching and that he is worried about performing with me being there. I don't think she's big on the threesome thing, us with her together as much, but thinks that maybe we taking turns with her would be best. I definitely want to go second to 'reclaim' her and to fuck her swollen, stretched full pussy after he has with that huge cock of his. Her and I definitely want me there.

For the newer folks out there where the hubby wants to be present, did it start as a threesome or just watching? From the alpha standpoint, I feel like I should be involved as she's my wife. I think we fall more into that vixen/stag category but again I do have cuckish fantasies. Her or I definitely aren't into any serious humiliation out of some play talk with her telling me it's my turn to watch, sit there and enjoy watching him fuck her with his big cock, it's my turn to come clean her and have her next...her dominating me a bit at times (not always). After a few encounters with me there I would find it hot if she went to his hotel alone and then came back to me where I can enjoy her. I want to lick her pussy clean after and I feel that would freak him out so her coming back to me would allow it but I'd prefer it fresh. I guess baby steps and don't worry about definitions?

Oh well, that's my rambling intro.

Looking forward to hearing others experiences and thoughts. :up:
Last edited by flstag on Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: New here, navigating it all.

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:47 pm

Welcome to ohw. Sounds like you have a good thing ahead of you

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:46 am

Welcome to the forum flstag. Sounds like you and your wife are on the, You Only Live Once Course. When life comes to an end you probably won't remember who you didn't fuck. Maybe there would be memories of who you did.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:10 am

From what you've said, I would think that your best approach would be for the three of you to meet up at your place, if that's possible. Then, spend a bit of time getting comfortable with each other. When ready, allow your wife and the other guy to go to the bedroom, while you wait. This part might be hard for you, but it allows your wife and the other guy to relax with each other. If they are tense, because you're in the same room, then things might not go very well.
Remember, excluding yourself from the action during the first session is a small sacrifice to make. You will have your wife to yourself once he has left.
You might need to repeat this a few times until he and your wife are more comfortable with your presence.
Then, maybe just watch a few times, before becoming more involved.
It's something you will have to work at, to make it successful. But it will be worth the early sacrifice, I'm certain.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:53 am

As with most of the more experienced on here, always remember that this about her, not you. I’m not saying you can’t enjoy it also but it must be about her satisfaction. I can understand you wanting to be in the same room and wanting to take part but if the other guy can’t perform while you’re present, you’ll all be underwhelmed with the experience. You might want to give them some space the first time or two and see how it goes. Many single guys, especially non-lifestyle guys, are apprehensive when another dude is in the mix. Just my two cents.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:55 am

Adding to that, all expectations should be discussed beforehand so everyone is on the same page. Surprises are only nice at birthdays and Christmas.

flstag
Virgin

Unread post by flstag » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:28 am

Thanks for the replies everyone,

One thing to note, we must do this at his hotel as we have older kids at home all the time. His hotel is close to where we live too. Maybe we have some drinks at a bar by his hotel, chat about it some, flirt, feel each other out and then take it from there? Then go back to his room together if we are all feeling it. When there she has expressed earlier her and I start making out, maybe he gets comfy and joins in and I move back and watch from there. She has even suggested to him that maybe he just watches us and strokes the first time. There's a lot of nervousness but I'm sure her and I at least will be fine once we get going.

I understand I can't script this and it's more a go with the flow type thing. She and I both want me there in the room for at least the first few times if we continue after the first. She doesn't want to be actually alone with him, just only one of us sexually being with her at a time. I do have a fantasy of later at another time, maybe while we are having drinks at the bar, they go back to his room together and leave me there. She can come back and get me later and her and I can go home and enjoy each other while she tells me about it while she rides my face. :D

It is her pussy and I do want it all about her. In my mind some threesome interaction and both our attention on her might be hot for her but I also understand it may make it hard for her (and him) to concentrate. Her and I continue to talk about it and feel out the situation. It usually ends up with us having some hot pillow talking sex. We need to feel him out more too. He will be back in town in a couple weeks and I think that will be our shot.

Thanks again for the input. :up:

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:45 am

flstag wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:28 am
Thanks for the replies everyone,

One thing to note, we must do this at his hotel as we have older kids at home all the time. His hotel is close to where we live too. Maybe we have some drinks at a bar by his hotel, chat about it some, flirt, feel each other out and then take it from there? Then go back to his room together if we are all feeling it. When there she has expressed earlier her and I start making out, maybe he gets comfy and joins in and I move back and watch from there. She has even suggested to him that maybe he just watches us and strokes the first time. There's a lot of nervousness but I'm sure her and I at least will be fine once we get going.

I understand I can't script this and it's more a go with the flow type thing. She and I both want me there in the room for at least the first few times if we continue after the first. She doesn't want to be actually alone with him, just only one of us sexually being with her at a time. I do have a fantasy of later at another time, maybe while we are having drinks at the bar, they go back to his room together and leave me there. She can come back and get me later and her and I can go home and enjoy each other while she tells me about it while she rides my face. :D

It is her pussy and I do want it all about her. In my mind some threesome interaction and both our attention on her might be hot for her but I also understand it may make it hard for her (and him) to concentrate. Her and I continue to talk about it and feel out the situation. It usually ends up with us having some hot pillow talking sex. We need to feel him out more too. He will be back in town in a couple weeks and I think that will be our shot.

Thanks again for the input. :up:
There are really no rules and it's up to the three of you what you'd like to do. Perhaps your wife would like a little alone time with her friend at first, then invite you back to join in. It's all up to what each of you likes. The only rule I've ever found is to keep in mind this is a couples activity, even if you're not together when it happens, and that will strengthen your relationship.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

flstag
Virgin

Unread post by flstag » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:10 am

Thanks Lucky Dog. That is great advice. We both agree it's a couples thing but I need to loosen up and let her take the lead more.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:09 pm

flstag,
I would say to let her take the lead on things when y'all meet up at the hotel. She will probably want all three to go up together, but let her approach him first once in the room. That is after all what the three of you are there for, her being with him ;).
No planning, no schedule of events, let her lead as she feels, and you join in, or not, as it plays out. Just be in the moment and enjoy.

flstag
Virgin

Unread post by flstag » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:18 pm

Thank you Farmgirl. That is excellent advice. I need to let my gorgeous wife have fun and be there to support her in any way I can. My emotions will be all over the place I'm sure.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:23 pm

flstag wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:18 pm
Thank you Farmgirl. That is excellent advice. I need to let my gorgeous wife have fun and be there to support her in any way I can. My emotions will be all over the place I'm sure.

You're more than welcome. My husband has been at this for a long time, and he still gets "highstrung" at times :cool: :D.

flstag
Virgin

Unread post by flstag » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:34 pm

Oh my, I bet he does. The range of emotions that I am having already are exciting and scary. Her too.