writer-artist couple, dreaming of a stud

Break the ice here and talk to us!
sissyprofessor
Prepubescent

writer-artist couple, dreaming of a stud

Unread post by sissyprofessor » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:38 pm

we're a married middle-age couple looking for a bull to help us move from our cuckold role-play and fantasy to the real thing:

she is latina/arab 5'3" 120 thick ass & thighs / small breasts / waves of gorgeous hair // i'm 6' 170 / 7" but thin whereas she misses it thick & strong

we're both writers-artists-academics

we've been role-playing for years sex-talk, and dildos, and erotic condescension, and sph but are looking to evolve things irl:

the dream is a bi-friendly cowboy (of any race) who is strong, athletic and thick-endowed / and can also participate in conversations across a range of topics

hope this finds you all safe & well; and further hope the New Year is off to a lovely start–––

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Re: writer-artist couple, dreaming of a stud

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:12 am

Welcome !

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:29 am

Welcome. It might help your progress if you disclosed, generally, where you are located.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:17 am

Welcome. You've come to the right place for sure. Good luck in your search for a stud.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:48 pm

sissyprofessor wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:38 pm
we're a married middle-age couple looking for a bull to help us move from our cuckold role-play and fantasy to the real thing:

she is latina/arab 5'3" 120 thick ass & thighs / small breasts / waves of gorgeous hair // i'm 6' 170 / 7" but thin whereas she misses it thick & strong

we're both writers-artists-academics

we've been role-playing for years sex-talk, and dildos, and erotic condescension, and sph but are looking to evolve things irl:

the dream is a bi-friendly cowboy (of any race) who is strong, athletic and thick-endowed / and can also participate in conversations across a range of topics

hope this finds you all safe & well; and further hope the New Year is off to a lovely start–––
Welcome to this site.
I hope you also posted in the personal US section if you are in the US, and International if you are elsewhere. Where are you guys located? She sounds very voluptuous!! I love voluptuous!! Especially that wavey hair she has!