Hello from Seattle, WA

Break the ice here and talk to us!
GolfandSexCouple
Prepubescent

Hello from Seattle, WA

Unread post by GolfandSexCouple » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:45 am

New couple starting our journey opening things up.

Basically I've harbored Hotwire/Stag/Vixen fantasies through out our 15 years together. We have a very strong marriage. Got the courage late one evening to tell my wife this. Went up stairs as she was reading in bed to approach the subject as we made out a little. Expected either shock or knowing her, a "interesting" but what I got was straight up "yes, I fantasize being with other men and you reclaiming me." My jaw dropped. The fact she even knew that term, reclaiming, shocked me. Although she does read romance novels so perhaps that was a story line she read.

So I pushed a little and said what about me watching or a threesome, she said yes and yes. I made the point that when we first got together she said she wasn't into two men but she said she lied. She just needed to live a life with me and see the commitment and trust level grow and become so strong before going down this path. She is ready, and said she might have opened up to me first but I beat her to it. So I started to finger her and tell her what I wanted, her with another man, she kept saying yes to my words and when I told her I wanted to see her cum hard on another mans cock she had an incredible orgasm. We cuddled and agreed this is what we both want. Has not happened as this just took place a week ago but so intrigued and ready. I will read things on this board after finding it and may ask for advice..... Cheers!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Hello from Seattle, WA

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:33 pm

Congratulations! It is so great when a couple is on the same page. No conniving or convincing, just honest straight talk and open communication.

Well done!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:00 am

Exciting! Sounds like there will be a brand new hotwife born soon.

Would she have any interest in signing up for her own account, getting verified as a woman, and joining the other verified hotwives (such as my leggysandy) in the Ladies Lounge? It's a forum that's hidden from the rest of us. I think there's lots of support, candid advice, and experience for her to draw on, there.

Most of us make a few mistakes when we begin this journey, while we figure out which things do or don't work for us as couples. This place is a great resource, and also a good community. Welcome.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:47 pm

wow that was easy!do you have any desires to play too?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:51 pm

Your wife sounds intelligent, well grounded, and terrific!
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

GolfandSexCouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by GolfandSexCouple » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:10 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:00 am
Exciting! Sounds like there will be a brand new hotwife born soon.

Would she have any interest in signing up for her own account, getting verified as a woman, and joining the other verified hotwives (such as my leggysandy) in the Ladies Lounge? It's a forum that's hidden from the rest of us. I think there's lots of support, candid advice, and experience for her to draw on, there.

Most of us make a few mistakes when we begin this journey, while we figure out which things do or don't work for us as couples. This place is a great resource, and also a good community. Welcome.
Thank you. She might be....I will let her know about the verification thing. Since I am new here I had no idea.

GolfandSexCouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by GolfandSexCouple » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:13 pm

Gearup wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:47 pm
wow that was easy!do you have any desires to play too?
Well the truth is we now have an opened our marriage sexually. Although it is more based on her pleasure (stag/vixen thing) she has said that I should have the freedom as well. It is a turn on to her. Again it took me years to get the courage to have the conversation and I was both surprised and the outcome and pleased too.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:42 am

Congrats! Seems like you had it too easy compared to the rest of us! Post some pics in the "Hotties" section if you can.

crawlin911
Virgin

Unread post by crawlin911 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:10 am

Hi there

Congrats. If you are seeking a local shoot me a PM. Experienced and easygoing that would love to help you two explore

crawlin911
Virgin

Unread post by crawlin911 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:13 am

Hi there

Congrats. If you are seeking a local shoot me a PM. Experienced and easygoing that would love to help you two explore

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:34 am

GolfandSexCouple wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:45 am
New couple starting our journey opening things up.

Basically I've harbored Hotwire/Stag/Vixen fantasies through out our 15 years together. We have a very strong marriage. Got the courage late one evening to tell my wife this. Went up stairs as she was reading in bed to approach the subject as we made out a little. Expected either shock or knowing her, a "interesting" but what I got was straight up "yes, I fantasize being with other men and you reclaiming me." My jaw dropped. The fact she even knew that term, reclaiming, shocked me. Although she does read romance novels so perhaps that was a story line she read.

So I pushed a little and said what about me watching or a threesome, she said yes and yes. I made the point that when we first got together she said she wasn't into two men but she said she lied. She just needed to live a life with me and see the commitment and trust level grow and become so strong before going down this path. She is ready, and said she might have opened up to me first but I beat her to it. So I started to finger her and tell her what I wanted, her with another man, she kept saying yes to my words and when I told her I wanted to see her cum hard on another mans cock she had an incredible orgasm. We cuddled and agreed this is what we both want. Has not happened as this just took place a week ago but so intrigued and ready. I will read things on this board after finding it and may ask for advice..... Cheers!
welcome to the group! sounds like you two are on a straight line for the lifestyle! i can't wait to hear about your guys' first time with another guy! i hope she enjoys every moment of it! :)